The Neighbors

Story Info
A couple submits to the domme next door.
5k words
4.62
23.8k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ninth in a series

.................................................................................................................................................................

I look at the man and woman sitting on my covered porch. They are our temporary next-door neighbors, subletting from the actual owners of the home who are on an extended trip. The owners will return in a few weeks, and this couple will move out. They are living together but aren't married, probably in their mid-twenties.

The man is tall and thin, somewhat gangly, wearing cut-off jeans and a worn tee shirt. His hair is dark and long, and he has a wispy goatee. The woman is petite, with curly blond hair and deep blue eyes. Her lips are pink and set in a slight pout. She is wearing a skimpy tank top and short shorts which show off her shapely legs, legs that are accentuated by the platform sandals on her feet. They are here on a sexual adventure, having agreed to submit to me and my husband, who stands off to the side with a bemused look on his face.

About a month ago my husband and I had a torrid bondage session here on this porch. I tied and teased him mercilessly, and when I finally let him go he gave me multiple orgasms before tying me up and fucking me senseless. Apparently we were louder than we intended, since we heard applause next door when we were done. A few days later we met the neighbors in front of the house, and though they didn't say anything it was apparent they were curious about what they had heard. We invited them over for drinks the next night, and over the course of the evening the conversation turned to sex and bondage.

When they found out I had been a professional dominatrix in a previous life, their eyes widened, and after a few more drinks, they floated the idea of being subs to me to see what it would be like. I got the impression their sex life had become slightly stale and they were looking for something different to spice it up a little. Even though my husband and I are very happily married, a part of me longs for the rush and adrenaline of dominating someone sexually. After discussing the ground rules at some length, and explaining that there would be pain as well as pleasure, we agreed to a session that would also involve my husband. Today is that day.

I peer intently at the man. He appears nervous, fidgety. He is trying to put on a show of bravado, but his face gives him away. When we had drinks that night, his girlfriend had been the driving force, and it was apparent she was in charge of most things in their life together. I give him a quick smile and turn to the woman. In contrast to her boyfriend, she gives off the air of a know-it-all smart-ass, confident and cocky and clueless all at the same time. I can't wait to wipe that smirky smile off her face. I glance at the ropes hanging from hooks in the ceiling of the porch.

I turn back to the man. "Take off your clothes."

He hesitates, then stands uncertainly. He takes a deep breath with the realization that the moment of truth has arrived. He slips off his flip-flops, pulls the tee shirt over his head and steps out of the cut-off jeans. Standing in his boxers, he glances at his girlfriend. She smiles at him defiantly. After another deep breath, he pulls the boxers down over his legs. His cock is long and thin, like him.

The man stands naked on my porch and looks at me. I am wearing a short, almost sheer black teddy that barely covers my pussy and nipples, along with four-inch high strappy red heels. Nothing else. I am used to being looked at with undisguised lust, but this man is almost shy in his gaze. I smile at him.

I motion to the hard wooden chair. "Sit there and put your hands behind you."

He quickly complies, and I move behind the chair. I bend down and tie his wrists to the legs of the chair, then move around in front and do the same with his ankles, making sure to spread his legs. When I stand I notice the man is staring at my body. I look at his twitching cock and think that perhaps there is some lust there after all. I turn and look at his girlfriend.

"Now it's your turn."

There is no hesitation with her. She stands quickly and removes her tank top, exposing her bare breasts. They are on the small side and somewhat pointed, but her aureoles are large and puffy with prominent nipples. She slides her shorts down her legs, leaving her wearing only a tiny blue thong and the platform sandals on her feet.

"Leave the sandals on," I say.

She turns to my husband and removes the thong as slowly as she can, a pouty smile on her pretty lips. I watch my husband watching this pretty woman strip in front of him. The look on his face is impassive, but I see the slight bulge in his black boxers. He gazes at her nearly naked body for a long while, then looks at me and smiles.

"Look at me," I say to her. She turns, the pouty smile still in place. I stare hard at her until the smile leaves her face.

"Go to your boyfriend and make him hard. Use your hands and your mouth, but don't let him cum. If he cums I will flog your breasts and your pussy until you beg me to stop." Which I will do anyway, but she doesn't know that. "And remember that neither of you will speak unless we ask you a direct question, or you will be punished for that as well. Do you understand?"

The woman nods and walks to her boyfriend tied to the chair. He already has a partial erection, and his girlfriend kneels between his legs and begins to touch his cock. Her fingers move lightly, teasingly, then she strokes harder. She continues to vary her touch, and I watch his cock swell and lengthen in her hands. When he is fully erect, she bends down and takes his curved member in her mouth, and he groans. She sucks for a few moments, pulls away, then takes him again. She continues the rhythm until his hips start to rock, then stops. The man looks at me watching him, and I caress my nipples and pussy suggestively with a small smile on my face. He closes his eyes and groans again. His girlfriend continues the blowjob but is careful not to let him cum. When he is close, she turns to me.

"That's enough," I say. I take a hair elastic and move between his legs. The woman watches as I pull it down over his cock and behind his balls. The pressure will keep him hard while I play with his girlfriend. I stand and move to a large upholstered armchair, settling myself with my legs spread in full view of the man. I pull the teddy up and expose my bare pussy, already wet. I look at the woman.

"Make me cum," I purr. "Or else." I leave the consequences unspoken, but both the woman and the man can use their imaginations.

The woman walks to me and kneels between my legs. I glance at my husband across the porch. He is watching the show intently and idly touching his cock through the fabric of his boxers. The man in the chair is also watching, his cock erect and bobbing in the warm air. I give them both a bright smile before looking down at the naked woman between my legs. I give her a smile as well. She bends down and begins to lick, using just the tip of her tongue at first, moving slowly between my slippery opening and my eager clit. I half close my eyes as I feel my arousal build. She continues to move up and down, then begins to eat me in earnest using both her tongue and her lips.

When I push my hips against her mouth, she focuses on my clit with her tongue and puts two fingers in my pussy, stroking in and out. She adds a third finger, spreading me wide, and circles my throbbing clit with her tongue. I am close to the edge and start to pant. When she fucks me harder and faster and increases the speed of her tongue around my clit, the orgasm surges through my body in a rush and I cry out, my body shaking and jerking. As the pleasure slowly ebbs, I open my eyes and see my husband and the woman's boyfriend staring at me. Then I look down at the woman in front of me.

"Clasp your hands behind your head and go stand between the ropes."

She stands and does what I tell her, which raises her breasts. The word perky comes to mind. When she walks to the ropes I admire her tight little ass. She stands under the ropes, facing me, a tight smile on her face. Some of the confidence and sass is gone, and I think I see a touch of nervousness there. My husband moves behind her and binds her wrists with the ropes, her arms spread wide over her head. Then he puts a blindfold over her eyes, tying it tight. Her lips part and she shakes her head slightly.

"The experience will be heightened if you can't see what's happening to you. And there will be the element of surprise."

She stands naked in the middle of our porch, helpless and vulnerable to whatever we want to do to her. The platform sandals elongate her legs. With the blond curls, pert breasts and tight ass, she is really quite beautiful. My husband stands close behind her, his crotch rubbing her ass. He reaches around and fondles her breasts, playing with her nipples until they are hard and erect. He keeps one hand on her breasts and reaches down to touch her pussy, sliding his finger up and down her wet slit and rubbing her clit with his thumb. I can see her body start to respond to the stimulation, undulating slightly. When he plants little kisses around her neck, I watch her shiver. She seems to be enjoying herself.

I look at her boyfriend and try to read the expression on his face. There is lust there, for sure, but something else as well. Jealousy? Anger? I am pretty certain he has never watched his girlfriend being caressed by another man before. I walk over to him and he turns his gaze to me. His cock is still erect, and I reach down and stroke it fast for a few seconds, making him harder. He squirms and moans, closing his eyes, succumbing to the pleasure. I bend over, giving him a close up view of my tits, and whisper in his ear.

"I am not going to let you cum yet." I pause for emphasis. "Maybe not at all."

He groans and closes his eyes again. I continue to tease his cock for a few moments, edging him, then I stand and go to my bag. I pull out the clover clamps and watch the man's eyes go wide with alarm. Then I turn to the woman, still enjoying my husband's ministrations. I move in front of her and watch the pleasure on her face. I wait until she senses my presence, then put one of the clamps on her nipple and pull. She gasps, the sudden pain shooting through her sensitive bud. When I clamp the other nipple she cries out. The pleasure in her pussy has been replaced by the pain in her breasts. I take the thin chain connecting the clamps and put it in her mouth, pulling up on the clamps and increasing her pain.

"If you let go of the chain, I will use the crop on your pussy and your boyfriend's cock. Do you understand?"

She nods with a whimper, and bites down on the chain with her teeth. I smile at my husband behind her, still stroking her wet pussy with his fingers. He returns the smile and continues to push his cock against the crack in her ass. He is still wearing the boxers, but probably not for long. I return to my bag and pull out the thin leather riding crop. I leave it in full view of her boyfriend, then reach into the bag again and retrieve the bullet vibrator and its remote. I walk to the woman and hold the vibrator near her, then turn it on so that she can hear the buzzing. She shakes her head, holding tight to the chain, and moans softly.

"Spread your legs," I say softly. She continues to shake her head.

"Spread. Your. Legs," I snarl.

She knows she has no choice, and she reluctantly moves her feet apart. My husband pulls her pussy lips apart to open her, and I push the vibrator all the way into her hole. She moans again, and I look over at her boyfriend with a grin. When I activate the remote, the woman jumps but manages to hold on to the chain with her teeth. My husband holds her hips from behind, and I slowly increase the level of vibrations. Now she is caught between pleasure and pain, and her body starts to tremble. She is aware she can't hold out forever, but she doggedly holds on to the chain. Only when I switch the vibrator to high does she give up, her mouth opening in an involuntary cry of passion.

"Oh god, no. Please..."

I move quickly to the crop and before her boyfriend knows what is happening I swing it once against his erect cock. He screams in shock. Before the woman can process what has happened, I walk over to her and swing it hard against her pussy. She screams as well, then I proceed to use the crop on the inside of her thighs, first one, then the other. She starts to whimper and sob, and I move around behind her and use it on her ass. She tries to move away from me, but the rope restraints prevent it. I continue on her ass until it is bright red, then I move to the side and swing the crop once against each clamped nipple. She screams again and begs me to stop. I look at my husband, and he nods.

Her body is shaking, but what the pain has made her forget is that the vibrator is still inside of her. As the pain recedes, she becomes more conscious of the pleasure in her pussy. Her mouth opens and her breathing becomes rapid and shallow. I can see on her face that the orgasm is approaching, her body overpowered by sensations. My husband stands on the other side of her and fingers her engorged clit. It only takes a moment for this to put her over the edge and she cries out, her body shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. I look at her boyfriend watching his girlfriend continue to spasm and tremble, and he too seems to be overwhelmed by emotion.

When her body stills, I take the vibrator out of her pussy. I also remove her blindfold, and she blinks in the light of day, trying to focus on her surroundings. I want her to see what I'm going to do to her boyfriend. But I leave the clamps on her nipples, giving them a parting squeeze before I move over to the man tied naked to the chair. I stare at him, tapping the crop in my hand. When I move the crop to the underside of his erect cock, I see the fear in his eyes.

I smile at him, set the crop aside and begin to tease him with my hands. I squeeze the base of his shaft with one hand and lightly finger the head until I see the veins throbbing. When he starts to move his hips I pull away, pick up the crop and quickly whip each of his nipples. He groans, and I move around in front of him and strike the inside of his thighs repeatedly. The swoosh of the crop moving through the air and the sound of the smack on his tender skin gives me a rush of adrenaline. He cries out and begs me to stop, but I continue the whipping until his thighs are flaming red. Then I turn to his naked girlfriend and give her a broad smile.

"Now I'm going to fuck your boyfriend."

I see mostly resignation in her face, but also, perhaps, a touch of excitement. This may well be what she was envisioning when she agreed to do this session. I turn back to her boyfriend and slowly pull the teddy over my head. Now I am wearing only the red stilettos. He stares at my body, eyes wide, and his cock bobs in the open air. I stand in front of him and lean over, offering him my tits. My nipples are already hard, and he eagerly sucks and licks them while I casually fondle his erect cock. I wiggle my ass for the benefit of his girlfriend, then straddle the chair, the tip of his curved cock at the entrance to my wet pussy. I push just the head into my hole and squeeze, watching his expression carefully.

I can tell from his face he feels it, and he tries to push farther into me. I pull away and shake my head, and he groans. I continue to tease his cock with my pussy, keeping him excited but unable to cum. After awhile I push all the way down on him and stay still. His thin cock doesn't fill me, but its length touches my cervix. I clench my pussy muscles around the base of his cock, and he moans, eyes closed. Then I kiss him, hard, my tongue stabbing into his mouth, and it takes him a moment to kiss me back. We remain like that, his cock fully embedded in my cunt and our mouths hungrily exploring each other. When his breathing becomes ragged I know he is close. It would take only a few seconds of me bouncing on him to make him cum, so I stay still, only our mouths moving in a strangely intimate kiss.

When I finally pull away from the kiss he stares at me, desperation in his eyes. I climb off of him and he groans, his need nearly overwhelming his body. I give him a few moments to calm, then I bend down and put the head of his cock in my mouth. I lick and suck softly before taking all of him, swallowing the head and holding him there. When I withdraw his cock bobs helplessly, and I think he has probably never been so close to the edge and not allowed to cum.

I turn back to his girlfriend. Her eyes are wide and bright, her lips slightly parted. I go to my bag and take out the Hitachi. She stares at it, opens her mouth to say something, then closes her eyes and pushes her hips forward. My husband is still behind her, but the boxers are gone and his erection pushes against her bare ass. Now we are all naked. I watch as he puts lube on his finger and at the entrance to her ass, and the woman winces. He pushes his finger into her, slowly at first, then as far as it will go.

I walk quickly to her and put the vibrator directly on her clit. She moans softly, and I switch the setting to high. I move the vibrator in circles around her throbbing clit while my husband fucks her in the ass with his finger. Her body starts to tremble, another orgasm fast approaching. To prolong her torment I reach out and pull on the chain between the clamps, making them bite harder into her sensitive nipples. She cries out with the increase in pain, her body again overwhelmed with sensation. My husband fucks her faster and I continue to pull on the chain and move the vibrator against her clit.

Then her mouth opens in a wide O and her body goes rigid. The orgasm rips through her and she screams, her body shaking and jerking and spasming for a second time. My husband removes his finger and I let go of the chain and pull the vibrator away, but it takes a long time for the orgasm to recede and her body to calm. When she opens her eyes I see bliss mixed with gratitude, but also, still, some fear.

"Do you want to use your safe word?" I ask softly.

"No," she says. There is no hesitation. I am surprised by my admiration for this woman. She wants to experience everything she can. Despite her outward persona, perhaps her natural sexual proclivity is to be a sub, and deep down she really wants to be dominated. I glance over at her boyfriend, not sure he is up for the task.

But I am. My husband and I are not done with her. I stand in front of her and gaze into her deep blue eyes.

"I'm going to remove the clamps," I say. "It will hurt. A lot."

"OK," she whispers. I can see her trying to prepare for the pain.

I tug on the chain one last time, then I remove both clamps simultaneously. The dull ache in her breasts is replaced with the sudden sharp pain of the blood rushing back into her nipples, and she gasps and whimpers, her body writhing in its bonds. I look again at her boyfriend, helpless in the chair, his cock still waving in the air. He looks anguished, but not as much as his girlfriend. I watch as the agony washes across her face, the pain slowly diminishing until finally she is able to focus on her surroundings, not just her tortured nipples. I wait for her to look at me.

When she does, I move close in front of her. My husband is still behind her, rubbing his cock against the crack in her ass, pleasuring himself. He reaches around and gently caresses her sore breasts. I watch her eyes, and it is clear she is enjoying his touch. I take her face between my hands and tilt it up close to mine. I gaze deep into her eyes for a long moment, then I kiss her softly on the lips. It is a long, slow kiss, loving and intimate, and I feel her mouth respond to mine.

12