The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I gently push my tongue between her lips, searching for her tongue, exploring her mouth. She pushes back, eagerly returning the kiss, and she moves her hips against mine. The kiss is deep and languorous, first tender, then rough, then tender again. It is perhaps the most intimate kiss I have ever had with a woman. When we finally pull apart, I look at my husband, who is smiling broadly. It is clearly a turn on for him too. Or perhaps it is just his cock against her ass. I smile back at him and step away, returning my gaze to the woman.

"My husband is going to untie you. Then we are going to use your body."

She nods in acceptance. I look over at her boyfriend and his lonely cock. I walk over and stroke him fast and rough, keeping him hard, watching the veins bulge in his shaft. When he groans, I put my face near his.

"This will be fun for you to watch," I whisper.

I walk over to the wall of the porch and pull out a narrow table. I move it to the center of the space, directly in front of the man. There is despair on his face, but he seems resigned to his situation. I turn back to his girlfriend and nod to the table.

"Lay down on your back and spread your legs."

She walks to the table and climbs up. When she is settled on her back, I pull her arms down towards the floor and tie her wrists to the legs of the table. I leave her legs free. My husband moves near her head, and I stand at the foot of the table and stare at her pussy. It is still dripping with her juices, and her clit is peeking out from its hood, pink and eager. I reach down and touch myself, and I am also wet and ready. I go to my bag and pull out a double-headed dildo with a clit vibrator, the largest I have. I return to the foot of the table and display it to the woman, caressing it and touching the tip with my tongue, a grin on my face. She stares, wide-eyed, the realization of what is about to happen to her sinking in.

"We are both going to fuck you until we cum."

I continue to watch her face, then my gaze moves to her legs. She is lying on her back, knees bent, legs spread. I put the dildo on the table and remove her platform sandals. Now she is completely naked, and I smile at her lovingly. I caress her thighs, touching lightly with both hands. Her pale skin is soft and silky, and she shivers slightly at my touch. My husband is caressing her breasts, also lightly, running his palms over her nipples and playing with them gently. The woman sighs, seemingly surprised at the tenderness of our touch.

We look at each other, each of us playing with this gorgeous woman's body. I continue to stroke her thighs, but my gaze wanders to the place where her legs come together. She is so very wet. I bend down and put my mouth on her, planting little kisses on her pussy lips, then licking her slit with the tip of my tongue. Her hips begin to rock with arousal as she moans softly. My husband bends over her face and also kisses her softly, matching my actions. When I push my tongue into her hole, he pushes his tongue into her mouth, deep kissing her.

The woman is being kissed in both of her erogenous zones, and her body begins to squirm and undulate in response. She moans again, more loudly this time. I circle my tongue around her clit, and I know she is close to another orgasm. When I think she is on the edge, I pull away, and my husband does the same. Her eyes open, pleading with us not to stop. I look at her and smile.

"It's our turn now."

I pick up the dildo and turn it so that the clit vibrator is facing me. I put the tip of the other end at the entrance to her vagina. The dildo is long and thick, and her eyes can't look away. I push it into her, slowly but steadily, and soon it fills her completely. Her eyes close and she groans. I move the dildo in and out, fucking her in a steady rhythm. When her breathing changes, I put the other end between my pussy lips, moving it in a circle to get it wet from my juices. I push it into my sopping wet hole, and a moan escapes my lips as I adjust to the length and width of the tool. When I feel the tip against my cervix, I stay still. The woman and I stare into each other's eyes, our cunts only an inch apart, our pussies filled with the same dildo.

My husband watches intently from the other end of the table, his cock fully engorged. He pulls the woman toward him slightly so that the table does not support her head, then bends her neck down so that her mouth almost touches his cock. He strokes himself next to her face, then tells her to lick it. The woman's tongue reaches out, eager to please, lapping hungrily at the underside of his shaft. Then he takes her head between his hands and pushes his cock into her mouth. She sucks and licks, taking all of him, and he moves in and out in a steady rhythm.

I am incredibly aroused by their show, and I begin to move my hips as well. We are both fucking this woman at the same time, and I find myself briefly wondering what she is feeling. Then I finger the remote control on the clit vibrator, and instantly I feel the inexorable build of the orgasm in my body. My husband reaches out and pulls the woman's legs toward him, opening her even wider, and he increases his thrusts into her mouth. I reach forward and fondle her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples while fucking her harder and faster, the dildo filling us both.

My husband's face is inches from mine, and we stare at each other for a long moment as we continue to fuck this beautiful woman together. Then we kiss, frantically, deeply, intimately. The moment is as erotic as any I have ever experienced. Time seems to stop, our bodies suspended in total pleasure, and then the orgasms explode in our bodies as we cum simultaneously. I scream and my husband yells, our bodies shaking and trembling uncontrollably. The orgasm washes through my body in waves, and I continue to shudder and shake. I am dimly aware of the moans coming from the woman below me, and the groans of the man still tied to the chair. But the intensity and power of my orgasm overwhelms my thoughts and obliterates everything else.

Finally the orgasm ebbs, and I open my eyes and gaze at my husband. I see both love and lust in his face, and I am suddenly overpowered by the trust we have with each other. We kiss gently, then look at each other again. I think that I have finally and completely brought him into my world of bondage and domination.

12