The Neighbors

Story Info
I'm caught playing, and invited to join the neighbors.
4.4k words
4.56
22.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRTNDR
PRTNDR
29 Followers

Author's note: This is a pure fantasy. I do live alone in a suburban subdivision, and there is a young couple as described living next door. Names, of course, have been changed. None of this really happened. But it would be cool if it did. It's a stand-alone story. There will be no sequels. All characters are over the age of 18.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I've been living in my little brick house for about 13 years, since my wife decided she didn't want me around any more. I'm in my 60s. I took early retirement because I just had enough of working, and I've got enough to get by comfortably.

The house sits on a fairly large lot, so my neighbors aren't so close as to be annoying. The house on one side changed hands last year. There had been a retired couple living there, very nice people. They moved to be near their grandkids, and the house was bought by a young couple, both in their 20s. He is a tall, skinny white guy, she is short, plump, and black. They seem nice. They're very quiet -- I seldom see either of them. They have a nice back yard, but I've never seen them in it. I introduced myself when they moved in and told them to call on me if I could be of any help at all, but they've never asked.

Living alone is alright. I keep myself busy with hobbies, and I have a few close friends, but most of my time is spent at home alone. Partly as a result, I guess I've become a sex and porn addict. I write stories for an online free porn site, I get my rocks off with female and trans hookers, and I masturbate -- usually once a day, sometimes less if I'm busy or tired. That's how this adventure started.

It was your average Wednesday. I had mowed the lawn and was hanging around the house. It was a nice night. I had the windows open on the back of the house to let in some fresh cool air. I was feeling a little horny, so I called up some good stuff on the computer. I use a laptop with a 50" TV as a monitor and a wireless keyboard and mouse. That way I can lay back in my recliner, put up Literotica and Xhamster on the big screen, and alternate between reading stories and watching porn. I put a towel under me, keep a bottle of lube handy, lay back naked, and when I've gotten hot enough I jerk out a load watching something that's got me really turned on.

Today's choices were not unusual -- I love trans and CD porn, and there were some new stories on Literotica about a young CD. I opened up Xhamster and found some good videos featuring trans tops. I lay back and switched back and forth, softly stroking my cock. There was some great fucking in the stories, and some big cocks in the videos. After a while I was hard and ready to cum. I was in a mood to receive, and I'd put my big 9" dildo next to the lube. I switched to a video with a tall, hot, blonde TV getting ready to fuck a guy with her big cock. It was beautiful -- about 8", slender, circumsized. Her guy was on his back, holding his legs up, ready to take it.

I put the video on pause and pushed my recliner all the way back. Taking my lube in hand, I poured a sufficient amount into my right palm, then picked up the 9" dildo. I used the lube to grease it up, then to grease up my cock for masturbating. Lifting my ass up, I rubbed the dildo between my cheeks to lube the entrance, then placed the tip at my hole and began to insert it.

This is the biggest dildo I have -- 9", like I said, and 2" in diameter. I've only just gotten stretched enough to take it in the last six months, and I'm just getting to where I can take the full length.

I started the video again. As the trans started to push her cock into her partner, I pushed the dildo deeper into me. Once I had about half of it in, I propped the base on the bottom of my recliner and started jerking my cock.

"Oh, fuck me, baby, fuck my ass," I whispered to myself. Pushing out, I allowed more of the dildo into my ass, working my way down, enjoying the friction at my sphincter and the motion of it inside me. I was using my hips to work it in, to fuck myself on it. Finally I felt the balls on the base of it graze my perineum. My dick was hard as steel, and I wasn't far from coming. On the screen the trans girl was fucking her partner hard. I could hear her hips smacking against his ass. He was moaning, and so was I.

I pressed down hard on the dildo. I could feel it rearranging my insides, and its balls were pressed up against me. I rocked my hips back and forth, making it move inside me. Then everything hit at once -- the porn, the dildo, my hand on my cock, and I came.

At my age it's not an explosion. The feeling inside is the same, but only a little cum dribbles out of my cock. It still feels as good as it ever did, though, my body tensing as I expel my small load, my cock so very hard. My ass squeezes the latex cock, and, damn, it's just magnificent.

I lay back, just enjoying the feelings my body is sending me. The dildo is still all the way up me. My hips are settled with it there. On the screen, the two paid sex partners are enjoying their acted afterglow. My breathing is just settling back to normal when I hear a voice behind me.

"Wow, that was cool!"

In terror I wriggle my body sideways to look behind me. About 10 feet away, standing outside my window, is my neighbor Kiara. She's smiling and giggling at me.

"Hey, Bob, I'm sorry, man," she says, then claps her hands. She's still laughing, this big smile on her face.

"I came over to ask a favor, but it can wait," she continued. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop on your fun, but I came along just as it was getting good, and I couldn't resist."

God, I felt so foolish, so weak, laying there naked, impaled, cum and lube all over my genitals.

I'd left the back door unlocked right next to the window she'd watched through, and she let herself in. I swept up the towel from underneath me and covered myself as best I could. I didn't know whether to jump up and run to the bathroom, or tell her to get out, or, well, anything. So I sat there. I brought the recliner upright as she walked over and stood next to me.

"Really, I'm sorry, Bob, but I really liked your performance. Plus, you're kinda hung for a white boy. Plus 2, you're kinda kinky. So I'll tell you something. Ricky and I are kinda kinky too."

I was still stunned into silence, and just sat there looking at her. She was wearing cut-off jeans and a tight top that emphasized her plus-size tits.

Leaning forward, she put her palm on my cheek. "I think maybe we could get closer, help each other out," she said softly. "You doin' anything tomorrow?"

I silently shook my head no. She stood straight again and put a finger in my face. "Then you be at our back door at 1," she said, "and don't bother bringing any of your toys. We got plenty." She paused for a moment, then continued, "And if you don't show, the rest of the women in the neighborhood gonna hear all about you."

Then she clapped and laughed again. She let herself out, and looked through the window again. "1 o'clock, Bob. Don't forget!" she said, then went back across the lawn to their house.

Jesus Christ, I thought. What the fuck was that? I sat there for a minute, still shocked. Then the hard latex cock inside me begged for my attention. I shut down the porn channels and clicked to something safe, then I slowly got up, gathering the towel around my hips. I went to the bathroom, removed my big friend, and cleaned myself up.

I tried to go through the rest of the night unworried, but Christ, how could I? What was going to happen tomorrow? What if she just told all the neighbors anyway? Fuck, I'd have to move, but in this town I'd never get away from the gossip. Was my happy little life over?

I had a really hard time getting to sleep that night, finally taking a Xanax at 3 a.m. and drifting into a drugged but restless sleep. I woke up around 9, and it wasn't long before the events of the night before came back into my mind. I spent an anxious morning, trying to keep my mind off what might happen. I had some coffee, but couldn't make myself eat anything. Around noon I went to the bathroom to clean up. I gave myself a thorough enema. She'd mentioned toys, and I didn't want any unpleasant surprises. I showered, scrubbing every inch of myself thoroughly. I brushed my hair and put on deodorant. I dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and my sandals My mother had taught me never to arrive empty-handed, so I picked out a bottle of wine from my stock. I still had 20 minutes until 1, so I sat in my recliner and turned on an old movie just to keep my mind calm.

I watched the clock on my DVR change every minute. At 12:58 I turned the TV off and went out the back door. It was only about 30 yards across to their door, and I knocked at exactly 1.

The door opened and there was Kiara, dressed in hot black lingerie. Everything was stretched tight, and her big tits were barely held back by her bra.

She smiled at me. "Come in, Bob. I'm so glad you decided to take me up on my invite."

I handed her the wine, telling her of my mother's advice. She put it on the kitchen counter and guided me into the living room. The house was a copy of my own, so I knew where everything was.

"Come in and sit down," she said. I didn't see Rick anywhere, so he must be back in one of the bedrooms.

Kiara sat down across from me, her palms on her thighs. "First of all," she said, "you are not in any trouble. In fact, I think this might be a great day for you. When I saw you yesterday, it surprised me, but I gotta tell you, it made my pussy wet!" and she laughed, wriggling her tits in that barely adequate bra. She slapped her thighs as her plump body shook with laughter.

I relaxed a little, thinking this might just be okay.

She continued, "You see, me and Rick have our little games too, and I think we three just might make a good little play group." She laughed again.

Then she got up and walked over to me. Leaning over, she put her hands on my thighs and pushed her luscious tits within an inch of my face. They smelled wonderful, a mix of her perfume and her natural scent. "Whaddaya think -- would you like to try?" she said, "I think we might have some nice surprises for you."

I looked up into her eyes, smiled, and nodded. My cock began to rise on its own, something that usually required pornographic stimulation.

"Good, baby, gooooood," she said, then she kissed me. Not long, not hard, but her tongue came out to press into my mouth briefly. "Baby, there's a corkscrew in that first drawer in the kitchen. Why don't you open the wine, and I'll see what's keeping Rick."

She headed towards the hall to the bedrooms, swinging her hips salaciously. I adjusted myself, then went to the kitchen. I opened the wine and went through the cabinets until I found three wine glasses. I was bringing them back to the living room when I heard them whispering in the hall. I put the drinks on the coffee table and sat back down.

Kiara stepped out of the hall into the living room, still smiling. "Honey," she said, "Allow me to introduce Amanda."

A tall slender white woman stepped out of the hall into the living room. I knew immediately it was Rick, but the illusion was very good. He wore black lingerie matching his wife's, but much skimpier. His makeup was excellent, and a black pageboy wig completed the ensemble perfectly. He took up a shy pose, his hands behind his back, his head lowered, a slight smile on his lips.

Kiara returned to her seat as I took in her crossdressed husband. Then I breathed out, licked my lips and said, "Wooooww. Girl, you are hot!" I've been with crossdressers and trans girls before. "Amanda" had taken it to the limits of her slender, tall, man's body. She was hot.

"Well then,' Kiara said, "Amanda, why don't you make our guest feel welcome?"

Amanda looked at Kiara doubtfully, then looked at me. I smiled and nodded my head slowly but emphatically.

Taking small steps, still in her shy pose, she walked to me. Reaching down to grab my knees, she pulled them wide apart, then knelt between them. She looked me in the eyes as she began to undo my jeans. I was commando, and it didn't take her long to fish out my hardening cock and begin stroking it.

She looked into my eyes and smiled, saying, "May I?"

I did want them to think I knew the language, so I said, "Absolutely, dear. Have your way with me."

She tugged at my jeans, so I stood up and kicked my sandals off, and she skinned them off me. I sat back down naked from the waist down, my hips forward on the couch, and she dove onto my cock. She kissed her way up and down the sides, then took it into her mouth. Her tongue continued to lave the bottom of the shaft as her mouth descended on it. She got most of it in her mouth and began sucking hard, her hand encircling the base and moving with her mouth. She was good. She knew how to please a cock. I leaned back and let her work, watching her mouth as it consumed my prick.

I looked over at Kiara, and she had freed her breasts from their precarious perch. They were above D cup size, and firmer than you'd expect, holding themselves up with little sag. She was pinching her nipples with her hands, taking long deep breaths. Her mouth was slightly open. Her eyes locked on mine and she licked her lips. We shared a smile, then my gaze returned to the beautiful CD sucking my cock -- her husband.

I was completely aroused by the sights and sounds of this kinky couple. Amanda was taking my cock as deep as she could with each stroke. Kiara spread her legs and began to rub the mound between her legs with one hand, while the other busied itself with her nipples.

Amanda reached down to cup my balls, then massaged my perineum with her painted fingernails.

"Make him cum in your mouth, Amanda, and bring it to me," Kiara said breathlessly.

"Yes, Ma'am," answered Amanda, as well as she could without removing my cock from her mouth.

Kiara stood and unsnapped the crotch of her outfit, which snapped back to reveal her shaven mound. Even from across the room I could see how wet it was. She sat back down at the edge of her chair and leaned back. Both hands descended to pull her pussy lips apart, show me the pink beauty inside. Then she began fingerfucking herself with one hand and pressing her clit with the other.

This first one was going to be a quickie, I could tell. Amanda's very skilled mouth and hands had me almost there, and the vision of his wife smiling at me with three fingers rapidly fucking her cunt was better than any video porn. I put my hands on either side of Amanda's head and began fucking her mouth. She kept up with me, stroking my cock as I thrust it to the opening of her throat.

Kiara began to moan. Her back arched, her eyes closed, and she came, jamming her fingers deep in her pussy, the fingers on her clit quivering. That set me off. My hips came up to meet Amanda's descending head, and my cock spat it's paltry load into her mouth. She sucked as my cock spasmed multiple times, working hard to get it all. Then she withdrew, closing her mouth tight. She got up and walked over to Kiara. Bending over her, Amanda pressed her lips against Kiara's and opened them, sharing my load with his wife.

"Mmmm," Kiara moaned as she sucked my cum from her sissy husband's mouth, "Love the taste of white boy cum."

Then she laughed again. Amanda came over and sat next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Was that good?" she whispered in my ear.

"Oh, yes, baby," I whispered back. Then I kissed her, wanting to taste her mouth and my cum. She opened her mouth and welcomed me, and our tongues danced as I tasted myself.

I heard Kiara rise. "You two get acquainted, while I get ready for the second act." Again we smiled at each other. Her large bare bottom wriggled its way out of the room. Then Amanda brought my face back to hers for another kiss.

I'm not usually much for making out, but Amanda's feminine illusion, and her obvious passion, brought out something in me I hadn't felt for years. I felt like a teenager again in the back seat of a '70s Chevy.

Amanda played with my cock for a while while we kissed. Then she tugged at my t-shirt and I raised my arms so she could take it off me. I lay back again and she sought my nipples with her mouth, tenderly biting and sucking on them. I returned the favor, rubbing her nipples through the tiny bra she wore, then sliding under it to pinch them. I pulled her close and wiggled my hand under her ass, squeezing it. She was playing with my cock again as we kissed when I heard Kiara coming down the hall.

Kiara stepped into the living room and I glanced at her. She was partly undressed as before, but something had been added. Jutting out from her pussy was a long black dildo, a little smaller than the one that I'd been using the day before, but still stout and ready. It was attached to a harness around her hips.

"I think this will fit inside you, Bob" she said. "And while you get fucked, why don't you use that mouth to pay Amanda back?"

Wow, she had certainly read me right, I thought. "I'd like that a lot. Where would you like me?"

"On the floor, Bobby," she said, "down on all fours. You gonna be our slut this time."

This should be good, I thought, and got down as directed. Amanda came around to my head and got on her knees. Reaching down, she pulled her panties to the side, releasing a half-hard, pleasantly large and thick cock. Her balls came out too, completely shaved, pink and radiant. She moved up against my head, and I reached down with my mouth and took her in greedily. I sucked hard, and was rewarded with increasing hardness. Amanda moaned softly. Her cock felt perfect in my mouth. The taste was exquisite, the scent wonderful.

Behind me, I heard a drawer open and a cap snap off. Then the familiar cold liquid lube dribbled down between my cheeks. Kiara's hand rubbed it across my opening. Two fingers pushed the lube into my asshole. Kiara had seen me take a big dildo, so she knew she didn't have to be gentle.

"You look good with my baby's cock in your mouth, Bobby," Kiara said. Nobody had called me Bobby since I was ten years old, I thought, but if she was good with that strap-on, she could call me whatever she wanted. "I'm gonna give you a good fuckin' with a big black cock."

Amanda was almost fully hard and pressing against the back of my mouth. I fondled her balls with one hand, balancing on the other. She moaned softly as I sucked. Behind me Kiara rubbed her dildo up and down between my asscheeks as more lube dribbled down onto it. Then, putting the tip against my asshole, she pressed slowly but firmly forward. In a few seconds the head was inside, and I was the one moaning.

I have to explain that one of my fondest, up to now unfulfilled, fantasies was to be spitroasted -- a cock in my mouth and one in my ass fucking my holes hard and deep. Maybe the cock in my ass wasn't real, but this was as close as I'd ever gotten, and I couldn't believe how good it all felt.

Kiara held my hips and slowly pressed forward. Her first stroke put at least 4" inside me. I doubled my efforts on Amanda's cock, sucking hard and caressing her shaven balls. Kiara retreated and attacked again. Within 4 strokes I could feel the balls at the base of the dildo pressed against my own. God, it felt amazing.

I pressed against the inside of Amanda's thighs, and she spread them wider. Reaching down behind my balls, I found a stream of lube, and I gathered it up on my fingers. As Kiara pulled out halfway and pressed slowly back into me, I reached around past Amanda's balls. Separating her asscheeks, I found her boypussy. One lubed finger slid in immediately, and I added a second. Amanda moaned, and as I began fingerfucking her hole, Kiara began fucking mine.

"You like that big dick in you, don't you, Bobby," Kiara said breathlessly "You like having your ass fucked."

PRTNDR
PRTNDR
29 Followers
12