The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned my assent and nodded, my mouth still full of cock. Amanda was fully hard now, pressing against the back of my mouth with each stroke. I used the fingers in her ass to pull her harder towards me, directing her strokes in and out of my mouth. Then I decided to surprise her. Pulling her hard against my face, I opened my throat and took the first inch or so into it. I held her there, my nose squished into her belly.

"Jesus, baby, I'm in his throat," Amanda squealed. She wasn't long enough to use much of it, but she was into my throat, and I wanted her to fuck it. I grabbed one of her hands and put it on the side of my head. Taking the hint, she added her other hand. I backed up long enough to speak, "Now fuck me!"

Kiara didn't disappoint. She began long, hard strokes into my ass with her big dildo. The base was pressed against her clit, giving her pleasure with every stroke. Amanda kept the tip of her cock in my throat, pulling my head onto it and taking short strokes to keep it there. I was in heaven. I'd achieved one of my fantasies, and I didn't even care if I came. I was completely stuffed with cock.

Both of them increased their pace. Knowing each other as only a married couple can, they had no problem synchronizing their thrusts. My body was battered in between them, each thrust pushing more cock into my holes. Once again I invaded Amanda's boycunt with my fingers, trying to match my strokes to theirs.

For a few minutes the only sound in the room was mixed moans from the three of us. They jammed me full of cock. I added a third finger in Amanda's hole, pressing as deep as I could.

Then Amanda said, "Ohhh, I'm gonna cum in his throat baby. Are you ready?" and Kiara answered in a deep breathy voice, "Yeah, I'm gonna cum with my big cock in this white boy. Okay?"

Some unspoken signal must have passed between them, and they began pounding into my holes. Fortunately Amanda wasn't so deep that I couldn't breathe, so I relaxed and let them have me.

Both voices raised in a moan - "ohhhhh, yes, yes, fuck!" As one they took one last hard stab into me. Amanda held my head against her belly, and I felt her cock twitch as it unloaded into my throat. Kiara held my hips, pressing forward with her own against the base of the dildo deep in my ass. I could feel her trembling through that connection.

Amanda backed out of my throat but left the tip of her cock in my mouth as additional spurts of cum filled it. It was a healthy 20-something's load, and it tasted great.

Both of them pulled out of me at the same time and sat back on their heels. Not waiting to be asked or commanded, I turned around and kissed Kiara, expressing some of her husband's cum into her mouth. She moaned at the taste. Turning again, I kissed Amanda, feeding her the last of her own juices from my mouth.

I sat with my back against the couch, and they crawled over and sat on either side of me. I put my arms around both of them and pulled them close. I kissed each one on the closest cheek. Then I brought my arms forward. With one I gripped Kiara's dildo, with the other Amanda's softening cock.

I smiled in turn at each of them, then said, "I think we should do this again sometime. How 'bout you too?"

Both nodded and said, "Mmmmmmm."

And we did -- many times.

12