The Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill and Wendy learn a new approach.
7.7k words
4.55
15.3k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers

The following Saturday night Bill and Wendy came by for our usual weekend get together. After dinner we were relaxing in the living room and enjoying a nice glass of wine.

Raising my glass towards them, "We heard some very enticing noises coming from your side of the bedroom wall over the last week. By the sound of it, you certainly appear to have increased the quality of your love making."

"Yes, and the frequency as well" Kelly said as she gave Wendy a light punch on the arm.

Wendy giggled, "We were just trying to put into practice some of the things that we learned last week. But judging from the moans and squeals we heard from your side it seems that you two were pretty busy last week too."

I smiled and nodded my head, "What can I say, you guys were inspiring us. It is hard to fall off to sleep when you can hear people just inches from your head having such sexual fun."

"We definitely have been" Wendy said as she turned and took Kelly's hands in hers, "and we can't thank you enough for the knowledge that you shared with us last week. As I mentioned last week that Human Sexuality class that I am taking has presented lots of different concepts that intrigue us both and we are hoping that you will continue to help us understand them."

"Wendy and Bill, both Larry and I are flattered that you would ask our advice and assistance. We are more than happy to help. It isn't a completely altruistic experience. You are an attractive couple and we obviously get sexual gratification from our interactions too. We have probably been more sexually adventurous than some people, but I don't know that we have even scratched the surface of the hundreds, possibly thousands, of different sexual fetishes or fantasies that are out there. We would be glad to share whatever experiences we have had. I just didn't want you two to thing that we are some sort of sexual PhDs"

Bill stood up to refill his wine glass, "We do have something in mind tonight that we feel sure you would be able to help us with. Last week you mentioned that you both enjoy anal play and gave us a light introduction to it. Wendy really liked what she felt last week and we pursued that a little further a few times this week and I found that I enjoy it too. We would really like to know the various options for anal play"

Kelly, always a fan of all things anal, felt compelled to respond, "There are lots of ways to stimulate that area. We tried a little tonguing and fingering last week, and it sounds as if you two did some more of that this week. There are anal beads, butt plugs, vibrators, dildoes, strapons, prostate massagers, enemas and of course a nice hard dick."

Wendy's eyes almost popped out of her head, "That all sounds exciting even if I am not sure exactly what all of those are. What is a strapon and how many of those have you two tried?"

Kelly had an impish grin when she replied, "The short answer to you second question is all of the above. A strapon is a device where the girl can affix a dildo to her body and then fuck her partner with it. The older models had a harness that you strapped around you waist thus the name. Now I have a feldo, it has a large oval shape that I insert into my cunt and the front is a nicely shaped cock that I can use to fuck with."

"Wow, Bill and I talked about him putting his cock in my ass, and he was very anxious to try it. However, we both thought we might need some guidance from you guy on how to go about it. But I never thought I would be able to fuck him too!"

John looked a little horrified at the thought of that, "I am not so sure we would be doing that. It felt good to have your finger wiggling around up there and I loved it when you were kissing and tonguing it but I don't know how I would ever get something bigger than a finger up there."

I looked over at Bill, "If you enjoy the rimming and the fingering, I think that you would like it. Frankly, it might be a little painful and uncomfortable when it is first inserted. Once you get past that though it feels quite nice. The added stimulation to your prostate can lead to a very impressive orgasm. I can attest to that from direct personal experience."

Bill sat back and pondered that, "Kelly did say last week that we should try to stretch our limits. But that wouldn't be the only thing that would be stretched if try it. I guess I would be willing to at least attempt it."

Kelly turned to Wendy, "So it sounds like you would like to try anal sex and see what it is like to have a dick. I think we can help you with both of those fantasies, but I do have a couple of suggestions. First, it would probably be best if we start with one tonight and we could do the other tomorrow. There is a bit of recovery time needed for both partners after one of these sessions and the delay will make sure everyone can really enjoy both experiences. Secondly, it would probably be best if Bill had my ass for his first time. Boys get overly excited the first time they get to penetrate as ass with their cocks. It can tend to make them go a little crazy at first. My experienced rectum can handle his first attempt a little better than yours. Larry, on the other hand loves fucking a nice tight ass but will be able to control himself a little better and ease you into your first anal fuck. Same goes for fucking the boys. Bill is going to need some preparation and careful insertion to lose his anal virginity, which I am only too happy to provide. Again, from personal experience, I know that the first time a girl gets her dick on it can tend to make them very dominant. You still need to be a little careful with Larry, but he will make a good, willing, and submissive partner for your first time. Lastly, there is a little prep work that should be done before any serious anal session. I can explain what that entails in a minute. But first you need to decide if you want to be the fucker or fuckee tonight."

"Both choices excite me" Wendy exclaimed, "but I think tonight I want to feel a cock in my ass and feel it cum inside of me. I really want to feel Bill's cock in my ass, but what you say makes sense. It will be a safe introduction for both of us. We will certainly have many other opportunities and this way we will have some previous experience. What about the prep work that you mentioned?"

"It isn't something you always get a chance to do, especially if the anal sex is a spur of the moment thing. But if you have the time, a quick cleanout with a little enema bulb and some bidet follow up, just makes things nice and tidy. Come on back with me and we can get ready together. Larry you and Bill amuse yourselves for the next few minutes and we will be back as quickly as we can."

As the girls left, I stood up and began to get undressed. Bill did the same and we were soon naked and free in the living room. Bill was semi erect, but I already had a rock hard cock. I very much enjoy anal sex and the thought of piercing Wendy's virgin ass with my cock had me pulsing with excitement. I turned on the tube and connected to the internet and found a porn channel. A brief search delivered a nice video of a beautiful blonde girl about to be speared in the ass by a prodigious cock. The camera zoomed in to focus on the head of his cock pressing against her little pink star. Bill leaned forward to watch, his cock now fully erect and his hand slowly moving up and down over it. He had a very nice-looking cock and I would have loved to taste it right then, but figured he wasn't quite ready for that yet. I contented myself with just playing with the head of my own cock and watching the large dick on the screen slide into the blonde's ass.

Just then we heard the girls padding up the hall behind us. As I turned to see them, "I see you two have been getting prepared as well. Looks like you both have your hands full." Kelly chortled. "My oh my, look at that man pole on the screen, wouldn't that be fun to ride. But never fear, we have two very satisfying real dicks right here that look like they are aching to please"

They too were now both nude and both beautiful and sexy in their own unique ways. Kelly's full breasts, round butt, shapely legs and smoothly shaved body always gave me a thrill. It was always a pleasure to see both for the visual excitement as well as the memories of what joy that sensuous body could deliver. It never ceased to amaze me at what a sweet person she is in everyday life and how she can turn into the most wonderful sexual slut in the bedroom (or kitchen, hall, garage, car you name it). I always felt very lucky that she chooses to share her love and sexual prowess with me. Her all over tan complexion contrasted with Wendy's alabaster white skin with the fine spray of freckles across her face and tits. Her perky upturned breasts were crowned with pink puffy nipples which have always been a favorite bonus for me. She also had a firm and well-rounded white ass which I looked forward to exploring a little later. I noticed she had now followed Kelly's lead and was also smoothy shaved leaving a delicious looking red gash with well-formed labial lips exposed for all to see. I glanced over at Bill and was surprised that I hadn't noticed before that he had also joined the smooth corps. Guess I had been too intent on watching his cock grow in his hand.

Kelly came around the couch and grabbed each of us by the dick. "Come on boys, to paraphrase an old poem, we have asses to fuck before we sleep. Wendy, please lead the way to our pleasure palace." With that she pulled us both by our cocks into the bedroom.

Kelly opened one of the two bedside drawers that housed our rather extensive collection of sex toys. She pulled out a medium sized butt plug, two strings of anal beads and a large tube of our favorite flavored lube. "Before we get fully into the swing of tonight's festivities there is just a bit more preparation I want to do. I think you will find that they will enhance the entire experience. Wendy, I want you get on the bed with your face down, knees drawn up under you and ass in the air. Bill, I want you to use a liberal amount of this lube on this butt plug and in her ass, then insert it into her ass. Wendy it will be uncomfortable going in but will stretch you out a bit and make it easier to accommodate a cock later."

Kelly handed the butt plug and lube to Bill. He smeared a good-sized gob over the insertion end of the plug, then squeezed more onto his fingers. Kelly got up on the bed next to Wendy and reached out and spread her cheeks apart. Bill rubbed some of the lube around the outside of her pink puckered star. He pushed the rest of the glob deep inside her ass inserting his finger all the way in. She moaned and pushed back on his finger. As a final touch he put one last drop on the tip of his finger and inserted it just at the opening making a tight circle around the inner circumference making sure there was a good coating of the lube all around. Bill picked up the plug and placed the tip right at the entrance to her well lubed anus. The first third entered easily enough, and Wendy was emitting low moans of pleasure. But as it began to flare out more widely the movement became more difficult. Her anal ring was stretching to accommodate the increased size and now Wendy was huffing in some discomfort.

Kelly pulled Wendy's ass cheeks even further apart, "Don't clench sweetie, just try to relax. Even though it seems counter intuitive try to push a little that will open it up more. Bill, don't stop I promise you won't kill her doing this."

Wendy grunted and pushed and leaned into Bill's hand. Bill pushed down hard and it slowly disappeared until it was all the way in and sealed with a pop. Wendy let out a squeal when the largest part passed through but then lay quietly but breathing a little quickly.

Patting Wendy's ass Kelly asked, "How are you doing now sweetie?"

"Umm, it hurt and felt like I was going to tear in half for a second there. It still stings a little, but mostly if just feels kind of full down there. Not bad, but definitely different."

Kelly gave the button at the end of the plug a little tap, "it will get more comfortable over time and it will expand it a little and make it a bit easier to accept the cock when Larry pushes it in."

By this time both Bill and I had pre cum oozing out of our cocks. Bill slid his fingers along Wendy's moist slit and gave her a kiss on both cheeks before he stood up.

Kelly looked over to Bill and said, "Now it is your turn Bill, up on the bed in the same position. Wendy, I want you to pop these anal beads in Bills little bung hole. You will feel them Bill, but they shouldn't be too distracting, and you will understand later on. When you are done with Bill, do the same for Larry."

Wendy grabbed the first string of beads. Six marble sized beads strung together on a cord. Each bead was separated by about an inch of cord. A knot at the top and bottom of each bead kept them from sliding together. After the last bead, there was another couple of inches of cord and ring tied to the very end.

Wendy pushed a small dab of the lube into Bills ass and then inserted the first bead with her finger. It popped right in with very little resistance. Seeing that these went in much more easily than her plug she decided to use her tongue to place the rest of them. Bill's cock popped up and down each time a new bead went in and he felt her tongue probe his ass. After the last bead was in Wendy made sure they were well placed by pushing her finger deep into his ass. Just the pull ring was left dangling on a short string when she was done. When Bill stood up his swollen purple helmet was coated with his pre cum.

I jumped up on the bed and assumed the proper position. Wendy, bless her heart, put them in using the same procedure she had used on Bill. Always having been partial to a good rim job, I was delighted to feel Wendy's tongue exploring my ass. She pushed the last bead in with her finger and when she withdrew it ran her hand down slowly across my hanging balls and reached under and tickled my cock for just a second. Now, I too was dripping with pre cum.

Now Kelly had everything prepared as she wanted. She reached out and gripped Bill's cock lightly in her hand. "I can see that you are anxious to get into my ass and I promise that you will, but first we are going to do a little foreplay."

She pulled Bill down on the bed beside her and gave him a deep tongue probing kiss while still lightly stroking his steel hard cock. Bill returned her kiss and put his hand between her legs rubbing her clit and probing her wet cunt with his fingers. She pushed his head down to her breasts and fed him her nipples, first one then the other as she moved her hips in time to his probing hand.

She let go of his cock and brought her tits up to her face, licking her own nipples. Bill watched in fascination as she sucked on her own tits. Then she lay flat on her back, "Put you dick between my tits".

Bill straddled her chest and leaned in, so his cock nestled in the valley between her tits. She pushed them together, trapping his cock between them.

"Fuck my tits, Bill. Yes, just like that. Just like fucking a pussy, back and forth between my tits. Looks like you are enjoying your first titty fuck aren't you Bill.

This dirty talk turns you on doesn't it?" She bent her head forward and licked the head of his cock at the top of each forward stroke. "You would like to cum all over my tits and face wouldn't you then watch me lick it all off. All that pre jizz seeping out of your cock confirms that even if you are so hot and bothered you can't talk."

Wendy and I were lying spoon fashion on the other side of the bed. Kelly knew that all that nasty talk would have the same effect on me. The pre cum from my cock was now smeared all over Wendy's back as I rubbed my cock against in the crease between her ass cheeks. She had pulled her bottom leg up and in and spread her top leg out, opening up smooth her soft pussy lips and clit so I could gently attend to her increasingly wet cunt. These were the best seats in the house for the incredible sex show we were witnessing.

"OK Bill, time for you to spin around so you can fuck my mouth while you eat my cunt and lick my clit"

Bill got up off of Kelly and spun around with his knees straddling her face. He leaned forward and buried his head between Kelly's legs. We watched as his ass moved up and down, his cock pumping in and out of Kelly's sucking mouth.

Kelly's upraised leg blocked our view of Bill's movement of his mouth and lips on Kelly's cunt and clit. But, I could tell by the way she was moving her hips and ass that she was enjoying whatever it was he was doing.

I had to pull myself back a few inches off of Wendy because I was in danger of cumming if I kept rubbing against her for any longer. She must have felt the same as she took my hand and held it but moved it up and off her swollen pussy.

Kelly pushed Bills hips up so his dick slipped out of her mouth. "I think you are almost ready Bill. Do you want to feel your cock in my ass? Are you ready to fuck my ass?"

"God yes I am ready. I want to ram my cock into your ass. I want to push it in so far it comes out of your mouth. I need to feel my balls slap up against your cunt."

"I want you in my ass in fact I need your cock in my ass. I am going to get up now and lay face down with my ass in the air and you are going to fuck me in the ass. First though I want you to get behind me and I want to feel your tongue in my ass. I want you to tongue fuck my asshole and get it nice and wet. Then when you have it nice and wet you need to smear some of that lube on your cock, get it all over the head and down your shaft and then I want you to stick you hard cock in my ass. Can you do that for me baby?"

Kelly got into position and Bill got down behind her. Wendy got up and knelt on one side of Kelly and I stood on the floor on her other side. We pulled her ass cheeks apart which would give us a great view of what was to come and also give Bill easier access to his target.

Bill pressed his lips to her hole. We could see his tongue slide out and snake its way into her ass. Kelly pushed back into him and rotated her ass in small circles as she felt his tongue exploring her. "Oh yeah baby fuck my ass with your tongue ummm ummmm."

Bill continued kissing, sucking, licking and probing her hole till his saliva was dripping down onto the bed, "Give me you cock now Bill, let me feel your cock in my ass. Get that lube on your cock and fuck me."

Wendy squirted a glob into Bills hands and he quickly rubbed it all over his super-heated cock. He kneeled behind her and leaned in toward her ass, his cock aimed directly at her anus. His cock head pressed against the entrance but slipped up and out of the way. He tried again but this time it slipped down. He was getting frantic because he was desperate to feel his cock in her ass. When he lined up again for another try, I reached down and gripped his cock to hold it steady and line it up directly at her waiting anus. He looked up at me for a second and I just nodded at him and tugged on his cock a little to indicate he should keep pushing. Pushing harder we all watched as the head began to spread out and it started to slip in. Kelly was moaning with a combination of pain and pleasure but was trying to help as she pushed back against him. Bill leaned forward and his cock head slipped through the outer ring and disappeared into her ass.

Bill's eyes were closed, he almost appeared to be in a trance. "Oh my god, I can't believe how good that feels. It so tight and hot it's fucking incredible."

Kelly again moved her ass in a small tight circle, and I think Bill came close to blowing his nut right there at the sensation it caused in his cock. Kelly pushed back a little and about a third of his cock was swallowed by her ass. She moved forward slowly, and his cock slowly withdrew until just the head was still in. Bill's breathing was heavy, and his eyes focused on his cock in Kelly's ass. She pushed back again, this time taking about half his cock into her. She pulled forward quickly and again only his head remained in her. She did this a couple more times as she was fucking his cock with her ass instead of the other way around. Finally, she quickly pushed back all the way and his cock was buried balls deep in her ass. She ground against his hips and he pulled her towards him to get every inch of his cock surrounded by her ass.

gsac305
gsac305
31 Followers
12