The Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Spring Break.
10.3k words
4.08
4.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

Ben awoke to some noises he hadn't heard in months. The swimming pool water next door was sloshing the scuppers and girlish giggles filled the late morning calm. His sleep-in morning had been disturbed but he arose to discover a happy scene.

From his second-floor window he looked across the fence at three young ladies paddling and jumping in the cool bluish water. His heart gave an equivalent jump for joy: Barbara had returned and had brought three coeds with her.

He looked across at the second-floor window of the adjacent house. Barbara was waiting and attentive for his predictable spying. She gave a subtle warm wave hello. Ben waved back and she pointed to her backyard and beckoned him to come join them.

He quick walked over and through the unlocked front door and hallway, emerging through the back sliders onto the pool deck. Alerted by the noise of the screen rollers, the three wet nymphs, mindful of their off-campus liberties, scurried to make his acquaintance. There were introductions all around, leading into a lazy day of get to know you talk and games. As the sun rose higher, the females' inhibitions dwindled in the warming Spring weather and Ben enjoyed a topless afternoon lounge about and an evening barbecue dinner. His mind was full of possibilities and he discussed some day trip plans with Barbara who considered the proposals and gave her consent.

----------

Bridget, a Dutch Curacao beach babe

The next day found Ben laying on his beach blanket; Bridget lay next to him soaking up the sun. Her bare tits were getting an all over tan and Ben's eyes were getting an all over view of those perky mounds and all the other areas not covered by her mini-thong bottom.

A gaggle of topless females tramped by. They stopped to say hello and invited the athletically figured blonde next to Ben to join their volleyball game. He encouraged her to go along and trailed behind, joining a small stream of interested male spectators, as the girls headed for the sandy court.

The pickup game started friendly but soon gained an intensity as competitive spirits rose, egged on by the hoots and catcalls of the tag-a-long men who were getting their libidos primed by the bouncing boob and butt action, especially when tits or asses got planted in the soft sand on missed saves.

The final score was neither known nor cared. The few men gathered their mates or selected an unmatched one and looked around for convenient places to alleviate their pent-up excitement. Ben intervened when a singular beach stud propositioned Bridget. Fortunately, another volleyball babe was free and standing by yourself, watching the others get chosen by an interested man. The well-muscled gentleman opted for her.

Ben took exercise-flushed Bridget's hand and hustled her across the barrier dunes to a secluded washout. Passing their sunning spot, he grabbed their beach blanket. Behind the dunes, he whipped it open with a snappy flourish and spread it on the ground. They sat close and fingered each other, watching the sun touch the horizon and dip steadily into the sea, coloring the clouds with red and orange hues.

Bridget was already naked but for her thong. It hadn't hindered Ben's digital exploration, before she completed the nudity she was inclined to exhibit and eased his genital access. Ben had gotten an eyeful of her healthy toned body during their tanning, even more during the vigorous game: long legs, trim butt, nubile jiggly boobs and the long windblown blonde hair. Her shaved pussy was neat and tidy.

Her body looked good and it felt even better as she sat in his lap, cock cuddled deftly in her labia, nipples rubbing his chest, ankles locked behind him and arms hugging his neck. He watched over her shoulder, his nose tickled by her fluttering salt-tainted hair, as the last of the sun faded into night.

She rose and took him in, settled for a long bout of sex and rode him smoothly to an eventual ejaculation, contemplating only his needs for their first intimate time together. The cooling air drove them to seek the comfort of their beach front cabana.

Bridget ran back to their tanning area and salvaged the few left-behind items. Another brunette volleyball babe was doing the same and they chatted briefly.

Ben watched from a distance as Bridgett retrieved their stuff and hopped back across the beach. Her body swayed and jiggled in a symphony of motion. Ben grabbed her hand and led her to find their quarters.

Dune sand still clung to their bodies and they shared a shower. Bridget washed Ben thoroughly, getting his limp dick extra clean. He didn't miss the opportunity to rub her wet skin everywhere.

His eyes caught the bathroom door opening. The brunette that he had seen talking with Bridget entered the tiled room. He started to order her out but Bridget put a hand on his chest and whispered assurances in his ear.

"It's okay. I invited her; she wasn't selected after the game."

Ben was astonished that this beauty couldn't find a date. Her long brown hair hung half down her back, outside the translucent sheer beach wrap. Her tits and ass were perfectly well built and balanced.

Ben mind was all a wonder. How could she have been left behind? What red blooded man wouldn't have picked her to fuck?

Bridget motioned her into the shower. The visitor shrugged a few moves and the sheer top slipped away while she peeled her thong down to her ankles. She stepped lightly to the welcoming beckoning.

The midsized space was crowded now with three morsels of slippery flesh. Ben did the honors and washed down his newest acquaintance with gentle caresses. Her body was soft in all the places it should be and muscled toned where that advantage should be. His cock partially swelled.

The girls pulled him out of the glass cabinet and shared the toweling duty, finishing by toweling each other. Ben looked back as he left the bath. The pair of naked beach babes were helping each other freshen their makeup: red lips, a little eye shadow and a spritz of perfume. He continued onward and saw in an upholstered chair. He was willing but not fully ready.

The girls skipped together to the bed and hopped in, facing Ben and waving him to join them. He acceded to their invitation and crawled aboard, lying in the middle between them.

The general mood was now lust, far exceeding simple passion. The young women leaned across his chest, boobs touching his body as they eyed each other closely. Ben watched as they took a gentle lesbo kiss right before his eyes. The girls lingered there, tongues tickling each other's lips. Their hands strayed to his growing tumescence and used the time to rouse his erection as they helped themselves to each other's delicious lips, building their passions.

They hesitantly broke the kissing and moved to his needs. They took turns turning him on; hands, lips and finally pussies found his manly organ. Bridgett deferred to the brunette who received all of Ben's emissions. Hours and ecstasies later, Ben was satiated and sleepy.

At dawn, in his slumber, the brunette propped herself on hands and elbows, kissed his snoring face, and quietly whispered farewell, a soft tone so as not to disturb his well-earned sleep.

"Thank you for letting me stay the night."

She arose from the bed to leave but turned back once more and planted a loving smooch on his exposed and languid cock. She addressed the manly root of her happiness.

"And thank you for so many lovely fucks."

Bridgett watched her silently leave and snuggled up to her sleeping man. When Ben awoke, he discovered his second playmate was gone. He never got her name.

Bridgett and Ben spent all that next day in bed. He rewarded Bridget's dedication to his pleasure by reciprocating with his own dedications to her pleasure. He fucked her in gentle sidesaddles, engaged in comfortably executed missionary position delights and in between, petted and canoodled, tonguing her pussy erogenous areas until she careened off in cunnilingual ecstasies, using that oral time for refraction until he could penetrate her mouth or cunt again.

It wasn't a record for her but six consecutive orgasms later, she was sexually satisfied... for now.

----------

Elsa, a Swiss athlete

Ben admired the view from the mountain top above the ski trails threading their way downhill to the snow-covered ski lodge far below. The sun was closing in on dusk and the sky was mellow with color.

He hadn't expected to see this panorama. He had spent a week back home, fucking a rotation of the coeds each day and night. Then, the Spring Break was over and the girls had returned to their Academy. After that, he was left to fuck only Barbara for her last week of spring break and that was some very good sex. She had learned much about male gratification as she had matured.

During a lull, she asked his coming plans before summer. He mentioned that he was soon to attend a conference in Zurich and that had perked her interest.

Would he be staying over for a late season ski trip? He hadn't planned on it; he didn't know the ski lodges in Switzerland.

Barbara said she knew of one in particular that was a hidden gem favored by the Euro elite. High in the mountains, it held the snows for a longer season than the downslope resorts. He agreed to let her make suitable arrangements for his visit.

The conference had been of some interest but the proceedings were drawn out with mid-level specialists presenting mundane topics. He was very ready to escape when the meeting organizers finally gave there fawning thank you speeches to the sponsoring industry apparatchiks. The tourist rail ride to the high mountain resort was pleasant; Barbara had arranged a ski guide and that local lady had accompanied him on the train.

Now, Ben was rigged in ski equipment, on top of the slopes and resting before his last run of the day. The view was spectacular. He heard the slide of skis skidding sideways to a stop next to him, interrupting his afternoon revelry. His weekend guide raised her googles over her blonde hair, revealing her sapphire green eyes.

Earlier this morning, after the overnight train ride, Elsa had settled Ben into the mountain lodge accommodations arranged by Barbara. He and the Senior TWA coed had spent all day skiing in this late spring last of the season weekend. The weather was unseasonably mild, the snow slushy and the crowds thin as thoughts and plans turned to the warm beaches at the Riviera or Costa del Sol rather than the cooler slopes.

Elsa would have fit in at either venue. She chose to ski in a white bikini and it was a standout, highlighting the fit figure she maintained with lots of exercise. The sturdy spandex suit was just enough to barely contain her generous boobs and skiing-toned ass.

Ben motioned her to take the lead and followed her track, trading the calming horizon view for the charming hard body view as her thong split ass swayed back and forth in gentle slaloms.

This would be the last run of the day. He would miss ogling the young athletic female's body in motion. They had only arrived this morning, so he had yet to get to know what those swaying hips would do to his embedded prick but he hoped to find out soon. It was something that had percolated his balls and fantasies all day.

They slid to a halt at the bottom of the hill. She clicked off her bindings and knelt to help Ben with his. He was twice her 20-something age and her packed bikini top struggled to hold the jiggling cleavage in check while she worked off his boots.

He got another look at her swaying ass as she trod ahead of him, returning their rented equipment and retrieving their après ski pants and coats. The air was cooling and Ben suggested a drink on the Terrance to warm and decompress his sore muscles. Even that fine elixir was unable to shun the chill and aches.

A triad of couples passed by, headed off the patio to an adjacent hot tub. Elsa grabbed his hand and hustled him to join the gathering. There was one set of submerged seats unfilled and the already seated men eagerly invited Ben, but especially buxom Elsa, to take the last spaces.

Elsa doffed her overclothes and retained her swimsuit but Ben needed to skim down to his boxer shorts, a situational substitute for bathing trunks.

The water was bubbly warm and the après ski couples chattered lightly, sipping juicy cocktails. The wavy-haired redhead woman to Ben's left leaned across him to whisper something to Elsa. Her bikini covered boobs pressed against his chest and arm.

Her words sounded Italian: " Vuoi giocare al gioco di rotazione con noi?"

Elsa asked what it was and the woman, counting out the four steps on her fingers, explained the detailed rules of the 'Rotation Game' in her native Italian.

Elsa, the multilingual Swiss coed, giggled through the first three and then covered her mouth in laughing surprise as the woman detailed number four.

Elsa knew Ben hadn't understood the exchange but she looked at his wondering expression and decided it would be fun for him, as well as her, to experience the sexy game and agreed for both of them. After all, she was his weekend guide and responsible for his care.

"Yes, we'll do it!"

"Do what?" asked Ben.

"Oh, you'll see. Just play along."

The pretty young instigator chattered excitedly to her friends and revolved her hand in the center of the group in a circle sign. The men all stared at once at the buxom blonde newcomer and quickly said "yes' in their various languages.

The red-haired game facilitator called her first command to swap partners: "Okay, primo scambio!"

The four women rose in union and stepped a leg across the man next to them and settled facing him in his lap.

The Italian speaking woman saddled in Ben's lap, and placed her arms over his shoulders, her fingers rubbing the short hairs on the back of his neck. It was a fond touch much as one would expect from a 'friend with benefits' kind of relationship. He felt a nice tingle run down his spine to settle in his crotch.

He gazed at the brown eyed curly haired woman with her finely crafted cleavage packed into a blue string top. She pointed at her breastbone and spoke in Italian.

"Ciao, sono Silvie, come ti chiami?"

He pointed to himself. "Ben..."

"Va bene, Ben. Giochiamo... Ahh, we play. Yes?"

She scooted closer and rubbed her Jacuzzi-soaked thong against his boxer covered penis. Ben's bottom was trapped between the Jacuzzi wall and her soft pussy. His hands caught each side of her hips.

She asked, "You like?"

Ben pushed his swelling manhood against her revolving veiled labia.

"Yes."

Silvie rotated her hips harder in response.

She agreed in accented English: "Oh, yes, me like too."

Silvie looked around at the other three ladies similarly massaging their groins against the men. She turned back and planted a solid smooch on Ben's lips with a "Chao, Ben" and then, twisting her neck to turn her face over her shoulder and back to the group, called out a command.

"Scambio!"

Ben let his hands linger and slide along her smooth wet hips and legs as she rose her plush ass off his lap. He watched her move to the right and greet the next man in line. He almost missed the long leg reaching across his newly empty lap as the next female hot tub mate settled in his lap.

"Bon soir, mon cher. Ca va?"

Ben's French was weak but he understood her simple greeting. He placed his hands on her waist as she leaned in and her breasts pressed their bikini covered nipples to his chest. Those lovely masses stayed in contact as she gave him the traditional double cheek to cheek kisses. When she backed off to sit up, Ben looked down to see that the strained top was holding two big boobs in a tight cleavage. His lap resident saw him staring.

"Voulez-vous les voir? I show you them?"

Without awaiting a response, her hands went behind her long black tresses and fiddled with the neck strap tie. The top drooped and, plucking at the back strap also, she tossed the bikini bra behind her to join three others floating there in the bubble churned water.

Clasping her hands behind his neck, she leaned back and dunked the back of her head in the pool, elevating her big rouge nipples right in front of his face.

Ben took that as an invitation and helped himself. His mouth dipped to suckle one broad nipple and then the other. She used her neck hold to wobble her breasts harder against his face. At the same time, her thong covered groin rotated against his enlarging hardon. Ben worked his hands on her hips, encouraging and guiding the cunt to cock massage. He could have continued indefinitely with this part of the game but a shout rang out and time was up.

"Scambio!"

His latest, now topless, playmate righted herself and lifted off his lap, removing the arousing groin contact that had his firm erection growing there. She slyly dragged her wet nipples across his chest and arm in sliding over to her next man.

Ben was more alert and actually assisted the next lady onto his lap. She had been similarly rendered topless on her last foreplay station and Ben stared at the fat, firm torpedo shaped boobs. The bronze skinned full bodied brunette, probably Spanish, placed her hands underwater between her fleshy thighs and Ben felt her fingers exploring inside his shorts for the swollen tube she hoped to find.

"Oh, ¿qué tenemos aquí? ¿Puede Juanita sacarlo a jugar?"

Ben gave a curious look that she tried to remedy.

"Can Juanita play with him?"

She patted Ben's hip and he lifted his ass so she could slide down his wet constrictive underwear. Fully freed, Juanita gripped his shaft in a tight fist. He bucked his hips, urging her to stroke his sensitized erection. But she wouldn't comply, instead pulling the strings on her bikini thong and pulling it off her round bottom to let it float to the center of the pool with the others.

Ben wiggled his finger down between them, splitting her labia crevasse. Juanita's pussy was plump and soft, just like her tits and ass. Ben shifted to get aligned but she eased back, denying him entry. He pouted but she lightly slapped his cheek and wagged an admonishing finger in his face.

"No, no, chico malo, este coño está reservado para la polla de otro hombre. Tu estará aquí pronto. You no fuck me. You wait."

Any further argument was cut short by the call of "Scambio!"

Juanita tenderly rubbed the spot of her love slap, gave it a healing peck and gave Ben's mouth a tongue-lashed open-lipped kiss farewell before alighting his lap and moving on. And then naked Elsa plopped friskily onto his lap.

Ben was fully engorged and saw that Elsa was equally vibrating with sexual excitement. Her smile was bright and he saw two blushes on the sides of her tits. He rubbed a finger on the mild blemishes but Elsa clicked a 'never mind' sound to let him know she was uninjured.

"Just some love bites from a rough dude. Did you enjoy the foreplay game?"

"Of course. But what's next? I don't think I can hold out much longer."

Elsa slid up his lap and tented his upright erection with her pussy lips. Her hand moved his knob into alignment as she braced her ass up and wedged his tip against her feminine orifice. She held there as she carefully moved to his ears and whispered the answer she knew he wanted.

"What's next? mmmmm... culmination, my darling."

Ben groaned as she slid down and took him in, rubbing her erect nipples on his chest. Her hips rotated and moved side to side, contacting her wet inner membranes all around the rim of his corona. That caused his cock to jerk and she cooed contentedly at the buried moves that added to their coital sensations.

She rode Ben with a vigor built during her turns with the trio of masculine hot tub playmates. At the bottom of the strokes, she rolled her clitoris hard to his pubic bone, simultaneous rubbing his vee along her slippery inner membranes. Her passions were peaking and she wanted Ben to enjoy their first fuck as much as she was about to. She hugged him tighter, squashing her tits to his body while keeping the rhythms going down below and whispered in his ear.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers