The Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, are you ready? Like you said before, I too can't hold out much longer. Please, let's cum together."

She probed a stiffened tongue tip in his ear canal and Ben's mind melted into a cataclysm of colors. His prostate collapsed and poured its rush of sperm up the tube to explode from his cock just as Elsa convulsed. She hoped he felt the ripples of delight run up and down her vaginal membranes, adding to both their ecstasies.

One by one, the quartet of couples emerged from their swoons and the bubbly water. The women sorted through the discarded scraps of swimwear and, covering up in their coats, led their temporarily gratified men away for more action in their private rooms. Elsa and Ben toddled along to their own accommodations.

The initially weary pair found casual clothes to lounge around the suite, ordering a room service meal to regenerate energies which they expected to be expended in the mutually anticipated nighttime lovemaking.

Ben had been happily tricked into the swapping couple's foreplay, and luckily relieved by his designated guiding coed. But now he wanted a serene sensual bedtime to fully explore her able talents.

And she didn't disappoint. Elsa was exceedingly attentive to Ben's comfort and satisfaction. She gave him oral and swallowed. After he kissed and lapped her nipples, she urged him to love bite her erect nubs, squealing with delight and churning her big soft boobs in his face. He buried his face in her generous cleavage and tested her acceptance of harder bites on the smooth tit inner sides. Her hands hugged his head to her chest, holding his mouth against the captured globe flesh as she panted in happiness. Ben backed off to query her fetish.

"Why do you like the boob bites? Doesn't it hurt?"

Elsa cooed her response to his question.

"It does a little but shows how much I've aroused my man. He can't control himself. I've had men cum hard inside me while biting my tits and the harder the bite, the harder the cum. It makes me proud to please them so much."

Ben returned to his toothy task with a renewed vigor at her encouragement. Those nippy foreplays got her so excited that she lost her control and rolled atop him. Her cunt plunged down again on his erection, galloping another rapid cowgirl to a mighty orgasm.

Ben wasn't as quick and when she calmed down, he laid her down and saddled up himself for a long-drawn-out missionary session that, with intermittent pauses between the love bites for his self-control, went on and on, nearly an hour. At last, his body went rigid in her cuddling limbs; he flew off in ecstasy as he unconsciously bit down hard and spouted out his last reserve of semen.

They abandoned any more thoughts of skiing, or much of anything else, staying in bed and bath for a prolongation of Elsa's very special tour guide services.

Another day later, the happily used, and slightly bruised, coed rode the train with her worn out Ben to the airport and kissed him goodbye. That was the last Ben ever saw of his Swiss Miss.

----------

Tammy, A Caymans financial intern

Barbara had returned to work from the brief Spring Break escape to find most of the Total Woman Academy coeds back from theirs. A few were still enroute but the campus was mostly back to its routine and rigors. The Seniors would be preparing for the three Freewill Weekends and the final Father-Daughter weekend of patriarchal incest.

She was behind her desk with Tammy seated across from her. She had summoned the blonde beauty to review her overall progress and discuss the final stratagems in the trifold curriculum of Intelligence, Beauty and Poise.

The meeting was mostly a subterfuge. Barbara had her underling's records and had personally watched the senior coed grow during her TWA years. The International Finance undergrad had exceled at her academic studies, her beauty was obvious and her poise unbeatable.

Barbara was struck by how much Tammy resembled her mother, the headmistress's former Academy classmate. She looked just like her unwed mother: blonde, blue-eyed, tall, lithe but just the right kind of female curvy. She even had her mother's spirit: bold, courageous, insightful about the thoughts, wants and wishes of her male sex companions. The staff and guest coach tutors had given her high marks in her poise exploits, just as her mother had gotten during her and Barbara's coed tenures two decades ago.

She was so well advanced in her training that the TWA Board had approved a special request by Tammy's Pledge Contributor Scholarship Sponsor to spend a half year as an office intern at one of his boutique business bank branches on Grand Cayman.

The post sabbatical reports had been more than favorable about her time there but Barbara decided to interview her in person regarding the special adventure. With little prompting, Tammy articulated her narrative.

It was always tourist season in the Caymans and they were likewise always flooded with short term visitors, mostly excited college students who started off, and stayed, drunken assholes for the duration of their vacation.

Tammy wasn't against the influx of rowdy tourists; their contribution to the island economy was second only to the combination of offshore tax havens and money laundering commissions.

But the 20-year-old blonde bombshell intern had more than enough unwanted attention from her office of randy bankers, young and old. More cheap pickup lines and pawing from drunk boytoys would be too dreary a scene for the upscale young lady and she avoided the tourist hangouts.

Her sponsor had set her up in a studio apartment and Tammy initially enjoyed the hectic office routines. The male management office staff was overly attentive but the female administrative staff was coolly polite, jealous of the attention their enthralled colleagues had previously shown them and now turned towards her.

But the constant come-ons were as wearying as the tourists would have been. The most annoying attentions came from the branch manager, Leclerc, a short, pudgy, half bald older man with a greasy comb over hairdo.

Tammy gave his lingering touches to her neck and shoulders, and those stealthily innocent brushes against her breasts and ass, a bit of leeway and tolerated his 'handsy' manner of supervisory guidance, considering his seniority and position. But sometimes, after a particularly over friendly caress, a shiver of revulsion ran down her spine which she suppressed as best she could.

Tammy managed to fend off his and the younger managers' amateurish pleas and pickup lines. She was otherwise and elsewhere well cared for in carnal intimacies.

In fact, her Uncle Sid arrived every other Friday to review the accounts of his international banking enterprise. It was quick work and he always took the new intern to lunch. He never returned to the office until two weeks later; Tammy only returned the next Monday morning. Their extended absences weren't openly discussed but it wasn't a mystery either.

Sid wasn't really her uncle, just a close friend of her mother's, whom he had employed soon after her graduation from TWA. He had taken a liking and interest in the young woman and she had risen quite rapidly in his organization to a senior executive level. A yearlong maternity leave was her only pause in its progression.

One Wednesday, Tammy finally capitulated to a particularly handsome and gregarious young executive's advances and agreed to go to lunch. The pair disappeared until Thursday morning.

Queried, the smirking stud asserted that a gentleman never tells where he finds a willing heart, furry or otherwise. He thought the 'furry' remark a hilarious phrase, but it was just senseless babble to his male compatriots.

But over the weekend, apparently Tammy did tell, to her Uncle Sid. The Monday morning internal office memo told of the missing young executive's need for re-orientation training in Bermuda. Every male staff took note and thereafter showed increased respect and courtesy, and hands off, to the boss's niece.

Now, back on the mainland, with the half year training tour behind her, she had returned to her Senior Year TWA studies. The final year Poise curriculum was a practice and polishing of everything she had absorbed over her academy courses and practicums. It was going well and almost finished.

"Your Uncle Sid has a need for you and has elected to take you on a weekend Senior Excursion."

The Headmistress informed Tammy of a few details. She would be meeting some of his business colleagues and he dictated that she dressed in an office appropriate outfit: sleeveless white cotton blouse, a lady's collar tie, above the knee skirt and a blazer without buttons. She should wear her long straight blonde hair in a scalp molded tail, high heels and light makeup.

And surprisingly, he insisted on lingerie: sexy translucent bra and panties, a reminder that she was a woman in a man's world, despite the gender-neutral business wear.

Her weekend host collected Tammy at the campus. She was chirpy and excited to be with Uncle Sid again. Her sabbatical half year had been a fun time, especially her weekends with her manly uncle. His financial prowess and power had exuded an aphrodisiac aura that kept her spellbound and multi-gasmic through their long weekend shack-ups. She hadn't experienced such repeated ecstasy during her mainland return, even with the very talented staff and guest coach tutors at the Total Women Academy. She had missed her uncle.

As he drove them to the Senior Excursion event, he nonchalantly asked about a special request he had demanded of her on the island. Was she still complying? She assured him of her faithfulness to his indulgence.

While in the Caymans, he had directed her to grow a pubic patch above her pussy and to keep the blonde fuzz trimmed in a little heart shape. He said he found it cute and amusing but also useful.

Once, while she bounced in cowgirl on his solid erection, he had moaned and growled out 'Miriam'. Explaining later, he said his fantasies had drifted off and he forgot where he was and who was fucking him. The heart shaped emblem brought him back to reality.

Sid had many branch offices and held a favored chosen sex-mate at each, most often a young coed intern like herself. Miriam in Milwaukee was symbolized by a reddish diamond shaped trimmed pubic bush, Silvia in Seattle was a brown spade shape and Debbie in Dallas displayed a black pubic clover, a club suit. It was just one of his privileged perks of power, an impermanent indicator confirming his special companions' sign of respect and submission to their boss.

Uncle Sid pulled up to a dark rugged building where a beefy doorman helped Tammy from the car. She saw no signage that described the location and thought it a peculiar place for a business meeting.

Uncle Sid led her inside. It was a dusky venue with cafe tables and velvet lounges facing a spot lit stage. The stage furnishings included a polished brass stripper pole, a laser lit disco ball, a LED light display board and some benches and wooden chairs. This was a bizarre turn; a business meeting in a strip club.

A darkly made-up topless waitress in a constricting black corset led them to a central table and, ignoring Tammy, directed her query to the middle-aged chaperone.

"Welcome to Amateur Night Auditions, sir. Will your lady be competing tonight?"

"Yes, of course she will."

"Then please take these and be prepared when your time comes."

Uncle Sid was given a clicker device and a satin neck chocker with a medallion showing a number '3'. He turned to his niece and held it up.

"Allow me."

She stretched her neck towards him and he fastened it around her throat. Apparently, she was to be contestant number 3.

Tammy was a bit startled that he had volunteered her for some vague contest without any consideration for her concurrence. But Uncle Sid had always shown he knew what was good for her and their relationship. Maybe he had become blasé about their former vanilla foreplay and wanted to continue with something spicier. She would do her best, as a fine-tuned TWA coed, to accommodate her male handler's desires.

They were served just as the first act was signaled by the dimming of the house lights in the dark mini-theatre. Sipping her drink daintily, she watched the show start.

A young brunette, college aged and probably Eastern European, bounced down the aisle from her place in the audience. She stepped onto the low stage, her legs and ass elevated on high stiletto heels. She hopped and skipped gleefully as she moved with the heavy disco beat of the background music. She was unabashed in jiggling and gyrating her tits and ass while she floated away loosened bits of clothing, timing the finale of her strip tease to the finale of the song.

All during her dance, the five LED light counters on the tote board lit up, starting with five and ascending in one-tenth intervals. A summary average of the counts grew with the increases. That settled at 7.8 in yellow.

Occasionally, the performer glanced over her shoulder as the tote board behind her lit up and Tammy watched with all the others in the theatre as the numbers ran up steadily. Above the score tote, she made out the logo and brand for the establishment: The Strip and Fuck Club.

The naked girl pouted and gave a hip wiggle and boob shimmy. The numbers climbed again, somewhat rapidly, then more slowly until the average score glowed green when it reached and exceeded eight. The performer seemed satisfied with the magic average minimum number and nodded her appreciation towards the audience.

A rustle of commotion came from a back corner and a middle-aged man strode forward and stepped onstage. The naked stripper guided him to turn in profile, knelt, turned a smile and wink to the audience, and unfastened his pants.

Extracting his swollen erection, she examined the oversized member before pulling the knob through her lips and continuing on until she had him all in. The voyeurs in the audience saw the knob bulge in her throat. A hearty round of applause congratulated her deep throat accomplishment.

Tammy figured this was the familiar couples' spicy public foreplay and dreamed of her coming chance to let Uncle Sid similarly show her off to whom she supposed were his colleagues and friends.

She was equally admiring of the current fellatrix skills. She remembered the many times she had swallowed cock, especially last summer in the islands: Uncle Sid's and that unfortunate other young man's genital muscle during that fun year away from school. Uncle Sid's erection was big, as were some of the staff coach tutors. But the man onstage was truly extraordinary and she marveled at the girl's skillful gag control.

The man drew out and pushed his public sex show-mate on her back. He fell atop of her and she rocked and rolled, giggled and moaned while he fucked her to his ejaculatory enjoyment. Rising after the raucous rutting, the pair shared a fond kiss and held hands as they left the stage.

A second audience guest entered the auditions and her act went much the same as the first.

She was a slim almond eyed Oriental maiden, light golden complexion, long silky black hair cascading down her back. Her ivory toned outfit was gossamer pants slung low at the waist and an unbuttonable long-sleeved top of similar thinness. The open front showed her modest breasts held in a translucent tube, their nipple darkness perceptible around little pokies. Her belly button sparkled with a jeweled piercing.

She danced gracefully to the flute and violin melody while floating on her bare feet. The tube top went first and thereafter the men gave intense attention, catching glimpses of little nipple flashes that peeked out of the flapping top. Meanwhile, she slid the pants off her cute ass, revealing trimmed black bush. The first tote counter stayed at a yellow seven, a base number for the newly absent couple number One. The other four climbed; Tammy saw Uncle Sid clicking his device to increase his vote on counter number three.

The performer's top stayed on, shielding a full view of her breasts, as the scoring continued.

She watched the tote board, pacing with small steps, letting the top sides flutter in the air, flashing nipple peek-a-boos. The scoring went slowly and lingered. The fresh looking little Oriental doll took action. Her shoulders stretched back and the top dropped off her arms, revealing her pretty tits for all to see. The scoring mounted again and the average turned green at eight.

She peered at her recent table area and the scuffle of chairs was followed by footsteps hustling toward the stage. A short thin man stepped to her side and they engaged in a lover's kiss. She led him to a chair, helped him out of his pants and got him seated.

Backing up to his lap, her hands fiddled between her thighs, holding his erection erect. A hip waddle and settling showed that she had cuddled his cock in her tight little cunt. She leaned forward to the audience and revolved her hips around his groin, finishing the move with a few cock-sluicing hip twerks. Then she settled into a smooth series of up and down strokes.

All during the sex, her black pussy patch and pointy tits were exposed to the audience's view. His hands guided her hips and dipped in to finger her clitoris as her feminine grotto stroked his erection. He rose to a magnificent orgasm when she leaned back against his chest and twisted her neck to canoodle his open-mouthed howling face. She let him calm a bit, unmounting just before his ebbing erection would have fallen out on its own. She leaned back to kiss him again in thanks, rose and led him offstage, stooping quickly to scoop up her filmy discarded outfit.

The audience was thinning of females. Syd leaned towards Tammy and spoke in a low voice.

"I think you're next, my dear. So, give us a good show; you have to score an average of eight or you won't get fucked. But succeed and I promise you a really memorable one."

Tammy warmed to the memories of previous couplings with her handsome uncle. It was her first chance to experience those belated robust pleasures again. She rose and leaned in to place a playfully sweet smooch on his cheek. When she turned to leave, he spanked her ass one good crack in good humor. She was looking forward to a really memorable fuck with her Uncle Sid, albeit a super kinky one, in this risqué semi-public venue.

She made her way to the stage. The big bouncer who had met her ride out front held her hand, assisting her to mount the low stage.

She turned back to spy the topless waitress guiding Sid to an upholstered lounge closer to the stage, up front and center.

Tammy crossed the stage left to right and back again with a sexy high heeled strut, turning often, going along with his scheme. She was teasing him, purposely delaying the time when he would score her performance, like the other men had for their dates, and fulfill what she deduced was his long sought onstage fuck fantasy. It gave her a sense of importance to be the one he selected among the many other office intern coeds to show off in this public way. It was almost a debutante coming out night.

She noted that the totes for scoring judges one and two glowed yellow sevens. That would depress the overall average and would require her maximum efforts to overcome the low start.

She danced in time to the beat of soft rock music, her long blonde ponytail whirling out when she spun, and she tugged hems and bindings, provocative hints about stripping her clothes. Pausing often, she sought signs of her uncle's approval but he was almost stoic, legs stretched out and arms crossed in typical manly style, giving only an impatient one nod to continue. His tote remained at five.

So, she stopped fooling around and got down to the business of jettisoning her business office garb.