The Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The what?" Lana blurted out, sperm still dangling from her face.

Mindy took Lana by the hand and led her down a long hallway with many girls and staff members coming and going, many taking the site of her face in and smiling or blushing in response. It was very humiliating, Lana feeling smaller and sluttier each and every time someone passed her. Then, much to her horror, Mindy led Lana out into the well lit bar area in the back of the club, littered with people. Mindy led her a ways down the bar, a couple of patrons raising their eyebrows at her the whole way.

Finally, Mindy stopped and called over a cute bartender, no more than 23, who had messy dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He didn't seem to notice her yet, which she was thankful about, attempting to hide her face behind Mindy's so he couldn't see it.

"Hey, can I have the keys to the backroom."

"Why?" the bartender asked.

"Got a new recruit and I need to get her cleaned up. Rocco really blasted her."

"What?" the bartender said, leaning over Mindy and spotting Lana's cum-ruined face. His eyes went wide at the sight. "Holy shit, look at her, Mindy..." he gasped.

Lana had never felt so ashamed.

The cute bartender came over from around the bar and looked at her messy face up close. She held her breath, but it didn't change the fact that her face was plastered in cum, pre-cum, saliva, and a mess with her own tears and make-up, cum still dangling from her nose and chin. Her heart raced as the young boy looked at every strand one at a time, taking in every corner of her glazed face, as if inspecting quality control.

"Wow, look at you, honey..." he said.

"This is so humiliating..." she blurted out.

"Can I get a picture with her?"

"If you want," Mindy stated.

"God!" Lana huffed.

The bartender handed Mindy his phone and threw his arm around her shoulder. Mindy raised the camera to them, but Mark suddenly shifted away from Lana.

"Wait..." he said.

The cute bartender then lifted Lana's shirt and bra off her large breasts and left it like that. Her breasts were left exposed beneath her shirt and bra that he scrunched haphazardly above her chest. The bartender then threw his arm back around her.

Mindy aimed the camera at them.

"Smile!" she said.

Lana forced a smile and a flash captured her humiliation forever.

"Can we go now?" Lana asked.

"Excuse me," Lana heard another man's voice beside her on the bar, suddenly aware that her tits were still hanging out in plain view. But it wasn't her tits he was staring at.

"Is that... cum on your face?"

Lana saw that it was younger guy, her age, with a cute brunette with sharp features.

"Mindy," Lana said. "Can we please go?" she asked desperately, wondering how things could get any more humiliating.

"You can answer their questions. It's part of the rules," she said apologetically.

Lana sighed frustrated, the icicle hanging off her nose swinging back and forth every time she moved, much as she just wished it would break off and fall onto her chest.

"Yes, it's cum..." Lana admitted, wholly humiliated.

"You're one brave girl," the young man's girlfriend stated, looking at her, disgusted.

"Do you like having all of that cum on your face?" the young man asked.

"Leave her alone, hun..."

"I... not in public like this," Lana said.

"You lose a bet or something? Poor thing," the girlfriend said apologetically.

"Something like that..." Lana admitted.

"Do you want a napkin?"

"I'm fine."

"Poor thing," she said again.

Mindy finally lead her away from the humiliation and down a back hallway behind the stage where a beautiful blonde with small tits and a brown landing strip danced around the pole at the front of the stage while horny men and women threw money at her to pick up. Was Lana really humiliating herself just to get up on stage and get humiliated all over again? Where was Tina, she wondered? She had come to see her.

"Tina had to make that walk too..." Mindy explained in the back hallway.

"She did?"

"Yeah, it's like a right of passage to strip here in a serious way. Some girls can't handle it and take off, or start reaching for napkins. But if you made it here..."

Mindy and Lana walked into a backroom filled with boxes, tables, and sound equipment. Mindy took the photo of her, fully developed, and pinned it to a board.

"Then you got to dance," she finished.

Lana looked at the board and saw a lot of familiar girls with thick, messy, facials.

"He... came on all of your faces?" she asked, still unable to open her other eye.

"Including, Tina," she pointed to Tina, whose face coated in parallel ropes of white, sticky, hot semen. Just like her, one of her eyes was sealed shut by Rocco's thick cum.

"There's you..." Lana said, recognizing the nerdy little girl's face beneath a thick helping of cum that had apparently been shot out all over her forehead and sent sliding down the rest of her cute face, into both eyes, and further down her cheeks.

"It got in both of my eyes. Least I couldn't see anyone who saw me," she stated.

Rocco suddenly came out of the room beside the board and smiled down at her.

"You made it, sweetie," he said, still out of breath. "Wow, look at those tits..."

"It's not the first load of cum I've had on my face," she said firmly.

"I figured. That's why I made you go out there."

"Cute. So can I clean this cum off my face now?" she asked, running out of patience.

A girl could only take so much degradation at once.

"Yeah, the bathroom is right over there. Come on."

But Rocco did not give her the privacy to clean herself off like a lady. Instead, he stood in the doorway and watched her rip a paper towel off the rack and then use it to wipe the mess off her face. But the first couple of towels only smeared the thick tapioca-like mess further across her face and neck.

"It's been a while since I've given a redhead a facial. I forgot how that white compliments your complexion. You really do look quite beautiful with cum on your face. Your bukkake video with Tina... your face was like a work of art right after..."

Lana sighed. "Thanks..."

She bent down over the sink, breasts hanging out, and splashed water over her face and then used a fresh towel to wipe semen off her face. The streak in her hair had to be tended to with more care, but with a little ease and finesse it came out. Lana then dried her face and pulled her bra and shirt back down over her breasts, turning to Rocco who smiled at her.

Her humiliation had been complete.

"So, am I dancing or what?"

"I'll let you out there for a full two song set, we'll pick the songs. But I feel a real girl next-door thing will work for you. School girl, maybe? Yeah, let's get you in an outfit. Mindy!" he called out. "Get in here. We need to see what will fit on this cum-slut..."

Later...

Lana stood in the right wing of the stage, heart pounding, dressed in a catholic schoolgirl uniform, her hair pulled into two long, crimson braids. After the blonde walked off the stage and her song ended, Lana saw Tina step into the opposite wing, dressed in jagged red bra and panties, all wrapped up with a red ribbon and bow tied around her neck. She looked like an x-rated Christmas morning, and Lana knew she would kill. Tina waved at her and she waved back, heart fluttering, wondering if she knew what kind of humiliation she had left her to, and then remembering that she did.

The lights suddenly went dim and Lana found herself immersed in total darkness.

She was deafened by ecstatic applause, cat calls, whistles, and the sound of Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" screaming to life on the loud PA system. Lasers and lights flashed as Tina strutted out onto the stage and began dancing seductively at the front of the stage. The club was packed, a sea of horny men and women there.

They screamed and cheered as Tina gyrated her hips suggestively and then took to the poll. She jumped up on the poll and swung around it, round and round, silk legs outstretched and rigid. It looked incredibly well practiced and very professional too.

Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on Livin' like a lover with a radar phone

Tina landed with grace, strutted down the runway, turned on her heels, and leaped up onto her hands and fell into an expert handstand, parallel against the long poll.

Everyone cheered and cried. Many whistled. She couldn't believe how many bills were already flying onto the stage, and how many more guys kept clutched in their hands as they screamed Tina's name out over and over again as if possessed by her.

Tina leaped up onto the poll, wrapped her legs around it, and let her body fall back.

She hung upside down, met eyes with one of the patrons up front who was throwing bills onto the stage. She locked eyes with him and reached up to unclasp her bra from the front, letting both of her medium-sized breasts spill free of their restraints.

Men cheered her on as she expertly tore the garment away from her body, lifted her self back off the pole, and began strutting around it like a sex goddess, her hips swaying in rhythm to the heavy tempo of the song, left only in a g-string thong. Men were tossing money at her as she continued to dance to the catchy, classic anthem.

Pour some sugar on me Ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me C'mon, fire me up

Lana thought it a strangely fitting song.

She imagined she knew exactly what kind of sugar she fantasized about being poured on her while she danced up on that stage, and remembered how much her husband's sperm looked like a sugary glaze when he first squirted it all over Tina's face in front of her. She remembered thinking afterward that Tina looked like one of those Toaster Strudel pastries she used to eat as a kid, her face coated in thick ropes of sugary icing. It was a sugar Tina wanted poured all over her in the name of love.

Pour some sugar on me Ooh, in the name of love Pour some sugar on me C'mon, fire me up

Tina then hooked her fingers into the bands of her thong and slipped them down her hips, but not off her privates. She saw a man waving a hundred dollar bill nearby her and met eyes with him. She locked eyes with him and cast him under her intoxicating spell. Tina strutted over, fell to her knees, and gyrated quickly around, eyes locked.

She slowly, very carefully peeled her underwear off her silk smooth, olive legs and tossed them aside. Tina was now completely nude on the stage but for the bow on her neck. She flirted with the young man a little bit, and his friends who threw bills at her. Tina then pulled the man who threw the hundred-dollar bill at her into her breasts and wiggled them all over her face while his friends cheered and hollered.

Tina then released him and quickly spread her legs for her new fans.

Tina threw her head back and met eyes with Lana and winked at her.

Lana winked right back at her.

"Can you spread your pussy?" one of the guys shouted over the noise.

Tina smiled and peeled her labia open, showing her enthusiastic fans and everyone who could see all of her pink. Her pussy was in bloom for a newly energized crowd.

Her whole vagina was on display to all of her fans as she took her thong and began to drag it seductively all over her glistening vulva, sliding it between her lips, and then dragging it up over her breasts until the garment ended up in her mouth much to the crowd's excitement. When she was done, she tossed the panties to her fans.

Then, as the song ended, a song that Lana recognized as Liz Phair's "HWC" started playing. If ever there was a song that perfectly fitted Tina to strip to, it was this one.

Tina stood up again at the front of the stage, strutting away from her fans, Lana watching her butt crease and jiggle with each step that she took. Her backside cast a spell over that half of the audience. Lana was going to be nervous enough out there, but she was already self-conscious of her voluptuous breasts and butt. Hopefully all of the guys liked her body as much as they liked Tina's. She did.

Give it to me, don't give it away Don't think about what the others say My skins getting clear, my hairs so bright All you do is fuck me every day and night

Tina reached the end of the stage and fell into a split, spreading her pussy open. She then reached over to Mindy who handed her a small container of plain yogurt. Lana wondered what that was needed for, but when the chorus kicked in, she knew...

Gimme your hot white cum Gimme your hot white cum

Tina peeled back the top and held her head back, raising the opened container over her head. She let the thick, white yogurt spill out onto her forehead, down her nose, bronze cheeks, and further down onto her breasts, naval, and fully bloomed vagina.

The audience went wild.

The thick, creamy sperm substitute slid off Tina's face just like cum as men threw bills at her. Tina rubbed the yogurt all over her face as if it were arousing her just to do so. She even scooped up thick helpings off it and placed it on her tongue for all of the audience to see. When she swallowed mouthfuls of the "sperm" everyone went crazy and threw more bills at her. Other girls gyrated on guests around the bar and Lana could see how sexually charged things had gotten just since Tina stepped onto stage. After slapping her yogurt covered pussy, Tina stood up, danced about for a few more guests individually, and then stood up to take a bow when the song ended.

Tina grabbed all over the bills off the floor and strutted off stage.

Lana took a deep breath and heard Mindy behind her. "This is it!"

"Up next for amateur hour, Tina's very own protégé: the redheaded babysitter next door doing her first strip routine. Please go easy on her and give a big Cheetah welcome to Lana... the babysitter!" she heard the bartender who had humiliated her say over the loud speaker before the lights went dim again and a spotlight flooded the poll and stage. Lana took a deep breath, counted to three, and ran out on stage...

Lana strutted out onto the stage as the guitar riffs started playing and suddenly realized she didn't know what to do, though it didn't seem to matter, since all of the guys were screaming at her. Lana smiled playfully and took to the poll, strutting in circles around it as best she could, knowing she couldn't do splits or upside down jumps like she had seen Tina do. She strutted down the stage, playing with her shirt.

When she gets all fired up She beats them in the night That red head walking That red head walking

Lana met eyes with a cute boy at the end of the stage, her juices flooding in her panties faster than she had expected. She was actually enjoying this, she realized.

Lana tore open her shirt like Demi Moore in Striptease and electrified the crowd, her lacy, see-through black bra making it easy for people to see her puffy pink areolas and rock hard nipples hiding beneath. She gyrated around to the funky beat of the song and then tossed the shirt aside, swiveling her hips round and round to them as she unhooked her short skirt and let it fall, turning around and looking at the crowd as if she had not meant for that to happen and was suddenly embarrassed that they could see her see through underwear. The crowd cat called and cheered her silly act.

"Come over here! I'll give you a spanking!" she saw a middle-aged man scream, holding up a hundred dollar bill. Bills were already collecting at her feet. When she strutted over to the balding man, she kneeled down and smiled at him seductively.

"Can I put this in your panties?"

Lana nodded, leaned back on her hands so that she was offering her pussy to him.

The man slipped the bill into the bands of her panties, exposing her red landing strip to anyone who was watching, though they could have seen through the material too.

When he had slipped it in, Lana reached into her panties and used the bill to rub all over her soaking pussy. The crowd went wild as she masturbated with the old bill.

Then, she stood up, just as the song was ending, turned around, and peeled her panties down off her hips as she bent down to touch her toes, exposing her pussy to everyone at the club. When the song ended, she tossed her panties aside and turned around to the audience to show everyone that she was a real redhead and proud.

Another song started playing she did not recognize, but seemed fitting lyrically.

You can take her home to mom Cause she's got that small town charm That comes anytime you want and more...

Lana turned around and suddenly realized guys were screaming out about her butt.

She then got an idea, remembering something she could do in gymnastic class in high school. Lana then leaped gracefully onto her hands and was standing on her hands, naked as could be. As the crowd screamed and hollered, Lana spread her legs apart in the air above her. Bills rained down on her. When Lana came back down she took to the poll and began to swing around it, clumsily at first. At one point, she fell on her bum and felt humiliated, but guys only called out and screamed louder. It appeared they liked seeing this nubile trip and fall a little. She blew them all a kiss and kept dancing around. When the music finally ended, she collected her bills

"Ladies and gentleman, Lana the babysitter..."

Suddenly, the crowd started cheering and Lana saw that the projector screen at the back of the stage had been illuminated. She looked up and saw, to her horror, a photo of the bartender with his arm around her, tits hanging out of her shirt, her face an embarrassing mess of semen. Lana's heart sank and she turned back to the audience, terrified suddenly. She finished collecting all of her bills and ran off stage.

Lana ran backstage, humiliated more than ever trying to keep all of her bills in order. It seemed like she had made as much as Tina. When she finally saw Mindy backstage, preparing to go on, dressed like an elf, she called out to her and waved her over. Lana strutted over to her butt naked, cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Tina is waiting by the bar and wants you to go out there."

"Did they do that to you also?" she asked, upset.

"Oh, the picture? Yeah. Sorry, I couldn't tell you," she said.

"Where can I get changed?" she asked, frustrated.

"It's a strip club, sweetie. Just get out there. Here, I'll give this to Rocco..."

Lana figured if Tina trusted them, she could too. But first she wanted to count.

420 dollars for 6 minutes of dancing.

Lana nodded and turned back to a different exit, which would lead her onto the club floor by the stage. When she walked out into the club, naked as the day she was born, she saw many guys staring at her. Many called out to her and winked. She playfully waved back to those who gave her the most attention, or the ones she remember who had tipped her the best. She recognized Tina gyrating on a college kid by the bar sitting in a large lounge chair while all of his other friends watched.

They began calling out to her and complimenting her body and act on stage.

"How'd you do?" Tina asked, still dancing on the young boy.

"I just made 420 dollars!"

"You almost beat me. 510... plus this kind gentleman's 30..."

"Wow..."

"So how was the walk of shame?" she asked.

"I can't believe I did that. I can't believe they put that picture up, either..."

"You look really hot with cum on your face," one of the boys said to her.

Lana blushed. "Thank you..."

"Yeah, I was shocked on my first night too, but it was kind of thrilling," Tina said.

"I guess in a way, yeah..." Lana admitted, still embarrassed by how wet she could feel, and how hard it would be to hide it since she felt juices sliding down her legs.

"Excuse me..." another boy said to her.

"Yes?"

He flashed three hundred dollar bills to Tina and Lana.