All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Cock'

by randymeans

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thog4uthog4uover 3 years ago
Hmmmm

Hot & sexxy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mislabeled?

Found it in noncon-reluctance. Neither party is reluctant, much less is it noncon.

avid_reader88avid_reader88over 3 years ago
Sexy af!

That was awesome, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Started off great, but the macho BS and "slut" ruined it.

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic story. Would LOVE sequels to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the other neighbors mentions that Jack and Victoria seem to be spending a lot of time at one another's homes while Francis is traveling. PI engaged, evidence obtained, slut jettisoned. Months later, while Francis is traveling once again, poor Jack is stomped to within an inch of his life by some guys who obviously hate dicks and testicle because of the way they paid careful attention to making sure his were left as little more than mush. Francis stops by upon his return to offer his opinion that karma is really a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it UNTIL he became a demeaning bully.

WhisperNoWhisperNoover 1 year ago

Excellent story, but I agree it didn't need the "slut." He was domineering and she submissive without it up to that point. It was hot that he could simply tell her what was going to happen and she couldn't seem to stop herself. Would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy story. Please write more of these two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandymeans@randymeans
UCLA student who enjoys writing and reading smut during his free time. Email me at randymeanserotica@gmail.com or Follow me @Randymeans11 on twitter