The Neighbor's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack turned and sat across from her on a second lounge immediately across from her and watched her lewd display.

"Strip for me slut."

"Umm ok." she quickly pulled the bikini top over her head freeing her breasts which had a very pleasant bounce and stood proudly on her chest. Her little pink nipples were stiff from arousal.

"What was that."

"I mean yes..." Victoria trailed off

"Yes what?" He said sternly and reached up to tweak a nipple which drew another moan from Victoria.

She turned and bent at the waist before slowly peeling off her bikini bottoms exposing her glistening pussy and ass to the man she had just met. She looked back as the bottoms slid down her thighs and looked him in the eyes with her face still dripping with his cum and said "Yes daddy." as she stepped out of her bottoms, naked for anybody who might look over the fence to see.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into his lap. His cock hadn't gone down at all and Victoria marveled at the older man's stamina as it stood proud between her legs. She immediately started to grind the cock between the lips of her wet pussy, gasping and moaning as she did. Jack took a breast in one hand and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger before mauling the other. This drew more whimpers from Victoria who was nearly mindlessly horny at this point. Jack reached up with his other hand and wrapped it firmly around her throat and brought his lips close to her ear and said "Now tell me what you want."

It all came pouring out of Victoria "Oh god I want your fat cock. I need it so bad. I need to feel you in my tight little pussy. Please will you fill me up and fuck me like a whore. I want to sit on your cock and bounce until you cum inside me while you play with my tits." She was using her hips now to rub the head of his cock against her clit as she pressed back into his massive body. His cock was glistening now with their combined fluids. "Will you do that for me daddy, will you give me some cum. Please, have I been a good enough girl to get your cock."

Jack smiled and continued to maul her body, biting occasionally at her neck as the fit brunette milf begged him for more. "I dunno, what am I gonna get in return for giving you what you need."

"Oh you can have anything daddy. If you want me to come over and worship your cock while you work I'll stay under your desk for hours. Or you can tie me up and use my throat or my pussy whenever you feel like it. I'm yours to use as a dirty little fuckhole if I can just have your cock this one time. Please I need it, I need it to cum so bad."

"Is that all I can have, just your throat and pussy? Don't you think I can get that anytime from anyone." He was relishing making her beg now.

"Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck." she moaned "Of course you could, I bet you do too. Bring home dirty little skanks to fuck all night long. But you can have me anytime, I'm just across the street. I've seen you looking at me when I run. Don't you like my tight ass. It's yours too. I've never had anything more than a finger up it because it's always been too sensitive, but it's yours if you let me cum on your cock just once."

"Be a good girl and put it in for daddy."

Victoria positioned herself above the pink head of his cock, it glistened from her saliva and fluids. She reached under herself to grab his shaft as his hands steadied her around her waist. She ran her lips over the head a few more times to ensure that it was fully lubricated, which was unnecessary because Victoria was practically dripping onto it.

She lowered herself and gasped as the head made its way into her. By the time his head was in her pussy she was stretched and filled like never before. "Oh Fuck, oh fuck." she raised herself up and lowered herself down going just a little farther each time as her breathing became more rapid with little gasps and moans escaping each time she sank on to the magnificent cock.

Jack had to control himself as well. The tiny fit milf was clenching on his cock and mewling. Her slick pussy snug against the head of his cock and extremely satisfying to watch her toned ass move up and down in his lap.

He allowed her to take her time to get acclimated. The slow sensation was extremely pleasurable. Then she stopped about two thirds of the way in, with her legs trembling and the muscles in her black clenched. "Please, I need to cum. Please let me cum." she leaned back into him and began to rotate her hips rising and falling slightly with his cock hitting her cervix, repeating that mantra over and over.

"That's a very good girl waiting for permission to cum. Cum for me now, cum for your new owner." he said as he pulled her tight to his chest wrapping her in his huge arms and holding her in place as he began to piston his hips up and down.

He hammered into her and was impressed the small woman was able to take as much of him as she could before bottoming out. Her legs went stiff and tremors racked Victoria's body as she came over and over again. She couldn't have said how long she was there or how many orgasms she had held tight against him with the biggest cock she'd ever seen buried in her pussy. It could have been 30 seconds or hours.

When she came to it was because her face hit the pad of the lounger as his large hand swatted her ass. Jack had gotten tired of the position with her on his lap and without removing his cock had thrown her onto all fours face down ass up.

"Remind me of what you need." he said, slowing the pace of his fucking into long even strokes.

"Oh fuck, I need your cum." she moaned, knowing what was expected of her now.

"Oh you want the man you just met to cum in you? What kind of woman does that?"

"Mmmm a bad girl does that daddy. A naughty slut who needs to learn her place. And this slut found hers. It's with her ass up for her daddy to admire." she moaned as his hand came down on her ass once more. "It's with her daddy's fat cock buried in whatever hole he wants."

Jack had heard enough. He took her brown hair in his hand and yanked it back so she was looking at him with her back arched and said the two words she'd come to crave in the last few hours.

"Good girl."

Victoria exploded in another trembling orgasm as she felt the older neighbors cock bury into her and explode cum into her unprotected pussy. As he pulled out she could feel the semen dripping from her newly empty cunt and a final rope explode onto her ass and lower back.

She struggled to catch her breath and just lay there trembling for several minutes with her ass high in the air dripping cum onto her neighbor's pool chairs.

"Come by tomorrow after you've finished your run. Right after. Don't go home and shower, come straight to my door. Do you understand.

"Yea... yes daddy. Anything you say."

"Good girl, you can take your time here. I've got work to do." Victoria felt one final slap on her ass and felt Jack stand up as he walked into his home. She laid there and thought about what had happened and knew that her life had changed that morning when she walked to his door.

She felt the cum dripping out of her sensitive pussy and nearly came again when she brought those fingers to her mouth, tasting their combined fluids. She smiled and laid there content with her life for the first time in years.

12