The Neighbor's College Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hands over his nipples, she pinched them. "MMMmmmm," she purred. "Niiiice nipples..."

Her mouth was only now inches from his face - he could lean in and kiss her. He'd fantasized about it so many times.

Before he could lean in and kiss her though, he realized that one of her hands was now sliding back down his shirt to where his erection was raging just under his pants. "Oooh fuck..." Tim though.

With her hand clearly intending to be under his pants, he bucked his hips up and shifted his hips out to give her more room to maneuver. She responded by unbuckling and unzipping his pants and tugging them down a few inches.

With his pants down just so, Mrs. Langley slid a hand under both his pants and boxer briefs and grabbed his raging erection. He'd fantasized about her soft hand gripping around his cock so many times...but now it was real.

"Mmmmm, a nice, *big*, cock!" Mrs. Langley seemed almost as enthused by all of this as Tim did. Almost.

Tim said nothing - all he could do was watch as he saw Mrs. Langley's hand shuffling under his pants. Then - to his surprise - she deftly slid his erection out from beneath his clothes to let it triumphantly point to the sky.

"Oh my! You have a really *fat* cock!" She seemed genuinely impressed with it.

From here, Tim forgot all of his fantasies. He didn't know what to expect next, but he knew that he was going to relive the moments for the rest of his life.

Mrs. Langley hovered her head over his cock. For a moment, he thought that she was about to put her mouth over his cock and start to give him a blowjob he'd never forget. Instead, she spit. He watched the strangely-erotic glob of saliva fall from her mouth and splash on the tip of his cock.

Apparently satisfied with the saliva now covering the tip of his cock, Mrs. Langley grabbed his cock tightly in hand and began moving her hand up and down. Her motions weren't quite like when he would grab himself, though...Mrs. Langley was doing an up-and-down motion with her arm, but also a turning motion with her wrist that was unlike anything he'd ever imagined.

With her combined arm-and-wrist motion, he could feel her hand sliding up and down almost the entirety of his cock, spreading her saliva. The wet gliding sensation of her hand practically milking him was pure bliss. Tim's back arched in pleasure, but he continued to watch her hand move and down his exposed length. As he did, he could see Mrs. Langley's lake blue eyes fervently studying him.

"You like your gift so far?" she teased.

"Uh-huh" was all Tim could muster for agreement.

Another glob of spit fell from between her lips and landed on the tip of his cock. This time, he watched as her hand slid up his length to the tip and then moved back down, spreading the saliva with it. He could see his cock glistening in the dimmed lighting of the room.

It was all too much. "Mrs...I'm gonna - "

"SShhhh...shhhhhh - just cum for me baby..."

And he did. In his excitement, Tim hadn't lasted long. Almost as soon as he felt the powerful pressure building at the base of his cock, he orgasmed. "Uggnnh" came his sharp grunt.

"Yuuusssss...cum for me...just like that...yussssss..."

For her part, Mrs. Langley seemed very aroused by the prospect. As he began to cum, her hand began to move more rapidly - and her motions became even more exaggerated. Not even in his wildest fantasies did Mrs. Langley do something like this. And yet, here she was, her hand moving up and down his cock even as he orgasmed.

Somehow, she'd managed to time his first spurt of cum and catch its eruption between a circularly-enclosed thumb and forefinger. Moving her hand down his length, she spread his own lubricating cum down his erection. With his own cum now acting as lubricant, each pump of her hand felt better than the last. As her hand moved, he continued to produce prodigious amounts of cum; he could begin to make out sloppy squishing noises as her wet hand glided up and down.

And then, he was done. "Sorry Mrs. Langley..."

Her hand continued to glide up and down his very-lubricated cock. Each time her hand reached his now very-sensitive tip, his back spasmed involuntarily.

Saying nothing, Mrs. Langley instead leaned in and gave him a tender kiss on the lips. "It's okay...I knew you wouldn't last long. I planned for it."

Removing her hand from his cock, she sat up from her position and headed towards the bar. Turning on a water faucet once she arrived, she began to clean the stickiness from her hand. Tim watched her intently as she washed her hand, feeling somewhat vulnerable sitting on the couch with a glistening erection freely protruding.

After soaping her hands and rinsing them off, she in turn grabbed a towel and dried them off. Satisfied, she crumpled the towel and threw it to Tim. "Here, clean yourself off." Her tone was both playful and kind.

Tim did as instructed. Again, he felt...strange. Wiping and cleaning his erection, he wondered if he should pull up his pants...or get naked...or something else entirely. Each option seemed appropriate.

Suddenly, he had an answer from Mrs. Langley: "Don't think for a second that I'm done with you. That wasn't even the main gift that I owe you." Taking that as an instruction to hold fast, Tim decided to remain sitting on the couch with his erection angling upwards.

Mrs. Langley had managed to surpass even his most vivid, wild fantasies. Relaxed after his powerful orgasm, he was now mostly in a state of shock.

Seductively swaying her way back to the couch, Mrs. Langley again centered herself in front of Tim.

"Have you ever had a lap dance before, Tim?" she inquired.

"Umm, no." Tim answered honestly.

"No, likely not...you just turned 18, didn't you? Well...would you like to have one now? Of course you would. Sit back. Relax. Enjoy."

Tim didn't really know what a lap dance was...but whatever it was - he was about to find out. And he was sure that he'd enjoy it.

Mrs. Langley made a clapping motion with her hands and some music began playing in the background. Tim barely noticed, though...Mrs. Langley had lifted her hands to the air and begun to sexily sway her body. For the time being, Tim was laser-focused on her enchanting dance.

As Mrs. Langley progressed into her dance, he noticed that her hips had gone shifted from swaying side-to-side to swaying in a circular motion that exaggerated her curved ass. "Her gyrating circles almost looked like the motions of a woman making love." Tim reflected.

Mrs. Langley's hands then began to drop from above her head to near her breasts. From there, her hands began to trace long, slow, tantalizing trails down her body. Tim reflected that he was enjoying his first lap dance.

As her hands traced her body down, they eventually arrived at the trimming of her dress. As if in unison with the mood of the music, her hips began to subtly pop side-to-side as her hands grabbed the end of the dress. When her hands grabbed the ending of the dress and began to curl it upwards, though, Tim became agonizingly aware that his raging erection was back in full force.

Slowly - teasingly - she curled the bottom of her blue dress upwards to reveal deliciously-toned thighs. But she didn't stop - she continued to curl the bottom of her dress upwards, eventually revealing the slightest hint of white panties.

"Ooooh fuck..." Tim muttered. Mrs. Langley smiled at him - her smile was both knowing and seductive.

Mrs. Langley curled the bottom of her dress up only slightly more before spinning around to face away from Tim. As she did, she bucked her ass out at Tim. From under her dress, Tim could plainly see the line of her white panties splitting toned ass cheeks. Her pussy was so close that it was all Tim could do to keep from pulling her panties aside and sliding a finger into her.

Mrs. Langley then stood up straight and began to teasingly pull off her dress. Tim watched the dress pull upwards each agonizing inch. Every inch, Tim found something new to admire. First, her dress moved up to reveal her firm ass underneath lacy white panties. As the dress moved farther up, he saw that her back rippled with toned muscles made more evident by the dimmed light of the room.

And then her bra. Her bra matched her panties. For a wild moment, Tim almost stood up and fastened the hook of the bra. Instead, he sat and watched her continue to pull her dress up and off. And finally, she did. As she did, her blonde hair that had been pulled upwards with the dress suddenly fell back down with a bounce.

Spinning around once more, Mrs. Langley looked at him with a devious smile. Standing triumphantly, she let Tim soak her sights in. Indeed, she seemed to relish Tim's studying gaze.

He scanned her over in no particular order, instead trying to drink her in all at once. Tim first noted that Mrs. Langley's abs were toned from years of fiendish devotion to health. Everything about her was sexier than he could have imagined. Under her lacy white bra, he could make out perky but not too-large of breasts. But as he looked her up down and around, he eventually arrived at her panties.

Her panties were not what he was expecting. They were frilly and lacy yes...but they were also daringly transparent. Save for only a small, opaque section at the bottom, they did nothing to hide her landing strip of blonde pubic hair or the fleshy folds of her labia.

She seemed to realize that he had become transfixed on her barely-hidden pussy. "Yes, a *real* woman. Do you approve?"

Looking up to meet her burning blue eyes, Tim could only dumbly nod agreement. His cheeks were on fire. He was sure that he looked a gurgling mess right about now - particularly with his erection eagerly pointing just above his pants.

Seemingly encouraged by Tim's nod, Mrs. Langley bounded forward. Kicking her legs up, she placed her knees on either side of Tim's hips and sat in his lap. Tim immediately became aware that his angry erection was pushing into the soft, tender flesh of her inner thigh.

Then the real magic happened. Placing her hands on either side of Tim, she grabbed his cock, placed it directly under the fabric covering her pussy, and began to grind her hips into Tim. Encouragingly, she bit her lip as she did - and she even began to moan in pleasure.

It felt so erotic - like nothing he'd ever imagined. Her weight on him was amazing, and he could watch her body gyrating over his. Best yet was watching the thin fabric of her panties grind into his bare cock. Every movement of her hips, he could feel his shaft spread her outer lips and push into her pussy.

"This just won't do..." she said seemingly to herself. Peeling away from Tim, she grabbed his pants and yanked them down to his ankles. If only to help, Tim grabbed his shirt and pulled it off, too. With his pants down, Mrs. Langley turned her attention to his boxer briefs before also pulling them down.

Wearing nothing, Tim's heart raced with lustful excitement. Even his wildest fantasies hadn't been half this hot. When Mrs. Langley again grabbed his cock and rested in his lap, he could feel every square inch of her soft skin pressing up against him: her toned abs pressed into his stomach; her tender thighs felt electric against his own. But nothing felt as good as her covered pussy grinding his bare shaft.

"Uunnnh...your cock is...unnh...pushing into my clit...yuussss..." His clumsy fumblings with high school girlfriends had not been like this at all. Mrs. Langley was confident, and she was taking her pleasure. And Tim loved it.

As she continued to grind her hips into his, Tim grew more confident. He placed his hands on her hips. Her soft, toned skin was warm to the touch; his hands seemingly cold and clammy.

"Yussss...explore my body..."

Tim needed no further encouragement. He let his hands wander over her goddess-like body. Down her waist, to the outer curves of her ass, to the soft, tender skin of her outer thighs. When his hands brushed against the silky skin of her inner thighs, her body seemingly jumped involuntarily. "Oooh!" she said, not from displeasure.

As his hands traced down her legs they arrived to her heels. Releasing his hands from the heels, he placed his hands over the bra hovering just before him and cupped her breasts.

"Would you like to take my bra off?" she teased.

"Uh-huh" Tim muttered, before sitting up to reach around Mrs. Langley. As he did, he could feel her hot, eager breath against his neck. Placing his hands around the back of the bra, he unfastened the hook and let the it fall carelessly aside.

Melting back into the couch, he stared at her perfectly-formed breasts. Unlike her panties, her bra had not been transparent...so this was the first time he had gotten to truly admire them. Her breasts had clearly gone under surgery, but that surgery had made them perfect. Even at her age, they were both perky and full. The glowing white skin of her breasts were contrasted by deliciously-sized, darker, pinker areolas that themselves ended in nipples.

Tim grabbed placed a hand around both. "Yesss...you like them...?" she teased, as her grinding became more urgent; more sensual.

"Yes..." he muttered. He let his hands in turn fondle, squeeze, and caress her perfect breasts, even going so far as to occasionally pinch a nipple. The soft flesh of her breasts filled his hands perfectly. Kneading them, he reflected that he'd never had such perfectly-shaped breasts in his hands. Figuring that she wouldn't mind, Tim eventually dove his head and popped one of her perfect nipples into his mouth. He'd grabbed the breasts of his girlfriends during awkward fumblings...but he'd never before had a nipple in his mouth.

Feeling the soft, tender flesh of her nipple stiffen in his mouth, he let his tongue roll over the soft, pink flesh of her areola. Gaining confidence, he then gently bit down on the erect nipple.

Mrs. Langley seemed to enjoy it all: "Oooh! You're *good* at this...you're making me really, really, wet..."

Encouraged, Tim continued unabated. That was, until he heard Mrs. Langley purr "Would you like to see how wet I am for you?"

Tim had never heard words like it before - they cut through his very being. Releasing her nipple from his mouth, he eased back into the couch and let Mrs. Langley take the next move.

Again peeling herself away from Tim and standing up, Tim could see the breast he'd had in his mouth occasional glint in the dimmed light of the room. No sooner had Mrs. Langley stood fully erect than she'd kicked up her legs and slipped off her heels. With her heels off, she began to also slip off her panties. Unlike before, there was so sexy swaying here - only a primal urgency.

Tim had only a moment to admire the landing strip of blonde hair just above the folds of her labia before she stepped forward. Kicking one leg up and placing a bare foot on the couch, she pushed her pussy mere inches from Tim's face. If he hadn't been able to admire it before, he definitely could now. With her pussy so close to his face, he could smell an unfamiliar musky scent - he decided that he enjoyed that scent like nothing before.

"Go ahead, Tim...feel how wet I am I for you..."

From his angle, Tim could place his palm against the top of her labia and his middle finger against the very bottom of her pussy. So he did just that. As he did, he looked up and saw Mrs. Langley gently swaying her hips as she bit down on her bottom lip.

Growing ever more confident, Tim let his finger trace the outer folds of her pussy. She wasn't kidding - Mrs. Langley was *soaking* wet. Even the outermost folds of her skin felt like warm faucet water. Tim had had sticky fumblings as he fingered his high school girlfriends...but this was an altogether different matter.

"Yesss...mmmmm...slide your finger in..."

Per Mrs. Langley's instructions, Tim pushed his middle finger against the bottom of her pussy. To his surprise, her pussy walls easily parted to wetly greet his finger. It felt like nothing he'd ever experienced before - he could feel his finger being clenched down on by the deliciously-wet, warm, muscles of her pussy. He began to slide his finger back and forth.

"Oh god...you know how to please a woman, Tim..."

Looking up to study the reactions playing out on her face, Tim began to slide his finger in and out more urgently. Each time, his finger seemed to accrue more of her arousal. After a few such slides, she began to gently gyrate her hips and cup her own breasts.

"Have you tasted a woman before, Tim?"

In truth, he had not. He'd never gone so far with any of his girlfriends as to pleasure them with his tongue. "No" came his simple reply.

"MMMmmmm, taste how wet I am for you...Tim...unnnh..."

Tim slid his finger out, leaned forward, and braced himself by grabbing her firm ass in both hands. Tim became aware that the same finger that was soaked in her own juices was now placed against her ass. She must have felt her own wetness against her soft, toned ass. She didn't seem to mind, though.

Then he angled his head upwards and darted out his tongue to the base of her vagina. Immediately, he could taste her tangy, warm juices. It was decidedly unlike anything he'd ever experienced, but he found it beyond erotic. At first, he let his tongue dart timidly out. Then he let it slide up and down the slick folds of her pussy. But finally, he let his tongue penetrate into her sopping wetness.

"YUSSssss! OH god, don't stop!"

Turned on by Mrs. Langley's wild-eyed passion, Tim began letting his tongue plunge in and out of her. Occasionally, he would shift the pace and let his tongue curl to lick her moist inner roof.

In response, Mrs. Langley placed a hand over her clitoris, pressed down with no small amount of pressure, and began making circular motions with her hand. Mrs. Langley's moans became louder and more intense until eventually there was a notable change. Like a dam finally collapsing, her moans turned to a groan that emanated from her core. Her hand on her clitoris began to move faster and faster - so fast that it made it difficult for Tim to plunge his tongue in and out of her.

All at once, a jet of warm juices shot out from Mrs. Langley and splashed against Tim's mouth. It took him by such surprise that he temporarily sat back, astonished.

"OOoohhh FUUUCK!" Mrs. Langley's head arched back, and her smile seemed to indicate she was savoring the moment. Tim noted her hips entered into spasming convulsions that caused what little of her could jiggle to do so. As the convulsions subsided, she again turned her attention to Tim. In doing so, she gently urged him backwards on the couch before again placing a knee on either side of him.

Following her lead, Tim melted back into the couch. With her knees placed satisfactorily on either side of Tim, Mrs. Langley grabbed Tim's pulsating cock in one hand and aimed her literally-dripping pussy over it. Not knowing what else to do, Tim's hands grabbed her waist as she eased down.

Tim felt very acutely the sensation of her drenched pussy resting against the cap of his cock. As she eased down, Tim felt unsure that the tight walls of her pussy would ever part for his cock. But Mrs. Langley forged ahead. She began a cycle of easing her hips down on Tim's cock before shifting her hips up again. Each time, Tim could feel more and more of her clenching, wet, walls give way for his cock.

Though he'd managed to convince his girlfriends to fuck in the past...he'd always used a condom. This was decidedly different. Tim could feel every little sensation as his cock slid into her. Her pussy was so wet, so warm, so *tight*.

And then, all at once, he could feel that his cock was now fully inside Mrs. Langley's eager pussy. With her muscles clenching down around the base of his shaft, she began to gyrate her hips in a passionate elliptical motion. As she did, he could feel the gripping muscles of her pussy move up and down. And when Tim looked to view the sensation that he was feeling, he could see his cock moving in and out of her just beneath a blonde landing strip.