The Neighbor's College Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuuuuuckkkkk...Mrs. Langley..." Tim murmured.

Mrs. Langley was caught in her own delirious passion: "Oh god...oh god! YUSSS!" Her head rolled back, and her eyes rolled back further.

Continuing to watch his cock moving in and out of her just beneath her engorged clitoris, he noted a creamy white goo of her arousal had begun to form at the base of his cock. It was too much - he could feel a familiar pressure building again.

"Mrs. Langley...I'm gonna..."

"YES! Oh god...cum in me baby...cum deep inside me..." As she said it, her hands reached behind him, she slid her knees up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. With her arms, she pulled him tight and began to buck into him with a wild ferocity.

When the moment was upon him, Tim slammed his pelvis up into her with a passion he hadn't known before and began to release wave after wave of cum.

"Oh god...yes...I can feel your cock pulsing...oh god...yes!! YESS!!" With her body held tightly against his, her mouth was next to his ear. He could smell her hair, so deliciously scented. Between the smell and her voice in his ear, the eroticism of everything she said was magnified a thousandfold.

With another orgasm faded, Tim collapsed back into the couch, sweaty-but-satisfied. She leaned forward and they embraced in a brief-but-passionate kiss.

"I'm not done with you yet!" she said sitting back. She had a fiery look in her blazing blue eyes. Setting her hands on the couch, she pulled away from Tim and stood up. As she did, his cock wetly slid from her followed shortly by a glob of his cum. Looking at her engorged, reddened pussy, he could see dribbles of his cum leaking out. He'd never experienced anything like it - he studied it with an erotic, entranced fascination.

Mrs. Langley didn't stand for long though - she positioned herself on the couch resting on her hands and knees. With her ass facing towards Tim, she looked over her shoulder and commanded Tim: "Fuck me as hard as you can!"

Standing up from his sitting position, Tim never peeled his eyes away from her ass. He'd never seen a woman from this angle before - he could see the soles of her feet, the back of her calves, and her ass in all of its glory. Just now, her tits were hanging freely and jiggling from the effort of getting on her hands and knees. But what Tim admired the most was that his orgasm continued to dribble down her swollen red pussy.

Standing up and placing his hips behind her, he grabbed his cock and placed it against her aroused pussy. Unlike before, his cock slid in effortlessly. Even more than before - perhaps because of his own orgasm intermingling with her juices - her pussy felt like a warm lake...if warm lakes also had clenching muscles. The thought of pumping his cock into her even as his cum leaked out revved him back to full arousal - he began to thrust his hips into her with some force.

"Harder...DEEPER! YUSSS!" Per her encouragement, Tim began to blast his hips against her ass. Each time, her ass jiggled - it was an intoxicating sight. And when he turned his head to the side, he could see her tits jiggling to and fro. None of the sites were as erotic as when he would look down and see his cock moving in and out of Mrs. Langley, though.

"HARDER! FUCK ME!! OH GAWD!" Mrs. Langley was so caught up in her pleasure that her moaning was more of a scream. For a moment, Tim was afraid that people would begin to hear...but then he decided that hearing her passionate moans were worth the risk. Using her waist as a brace, he grabbed her and began to thrust into her so hard he was sure that he would hurt her.

"UNNNNH! UNNNNH! HARDER!" One of Mrs. Langley's hands reached between her legs and began to make circular motions against her clitoris.

"Damn, harder?" Tim thought. Tim gave his thrusts into her every last ounce of energy. He was fucking her so hard that he could swear his balls were swinging and up and slapping her clitoris. Once again, Tim felt a familiar pressure building.

"Unnnh...Mrs. Langley...I'm gonna..."

Before he could cum, Mrs. Langley's loud moaning became a squelched grunt. Shortly after he heard her grunt, her body began to convulse in a powerful orgasm. For a brief, thankful moment, Tim had a reprieve and the pressure building in him subsided. He wasn't sure that he could maintain her desired pace of passionate fucking for much longer. Tim leaned back and admired her convulsing body even while his cock was in her.

But when Mrs. Langley recovered, her body seemingly came alive with a ravenous lust. She began to buck and writhe into him with a violent passion. Needing no other cue, he resumed his wild fucking.

But not for long as the pressure quickly returned. "Mrs. Langley...I'm gonna..."

"MMMM!! Yusss...baby...fill me up...I wanna feel you cum deep inside me..."

Grabbing her ass tightly, Tim slammed his hips into her with such force that her whole body moved forward. Pushing deeply into her body, Tim began to eject wave after wave of his cum deep into her once more.

Recovering from his third orgasm, Tim was decidedly exhausted. He collapsed back into the couch. For her part, Mrs. Langley - apparently a sex beast - also seemed finished.

Mrs. Langley sat on the couch next to Tim, placed her arms around Tim's neck, and draped both legs over his thighs.

"That was...the best sex I've had in years, Tim. You're a really good lover. Where did you learn that?"

"Nowhere, Mrs. Langley."

"You're not a virgin, are you?" she asked, seemingly uncertain.

"Well, definitely not now!" Tim joked. "But no, I've had girlfriends. But I've never...ya know...not..."

"What?" Mrs. Langley interjected. "Not used a condom?"

"Yeah..." Tim affirmed.

"Well, it sure is a whole different world, right?" Mrs. Langley asked rhetorically. "So look, Tim...now you're gonna go off to college and have all these wild flings with college girls...but don't forget about me, okay?"

How would Tim *ever* be able to forget about this? "Mrs. Langley, I'll never forget about this..."

Seemingly amused, she chuckled. "No, I assume not. You've had many fantasies of me, haven't you?"

Shy - though he shouldn't be at this point - Tim simply responded "Yes."

"MMmmm. Okay. Well, I've had a few fantasies about *you* Tim."

Tim seemed shocked. "Really!?"

"Yes. So don't forget about me, okay? You sex god. You gave me the best time I've had in *years*. So listen...if you happen to get some girlfriends, maybe the bunch of us can have some fun, huh?"

"You'd really like that?" Tim asked, unsure.

"Yes. You'd be surprised what accomplished, powerful, independent woman might like. We're not so different from men when we're allowed to be, you know." The look in her burning blue eyes promised worlds of pleasure yet to come.