The Neighbor's Daughter

Story Info
The Neighbor's daughter opens up a whole new world.
2.7k words
4.27
43.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the actual hell?" Jeanie exclaimed as she opened the door to the bathroom. She stood in the door wearing a pair of bikini bottoms, and holding another pair in each hand.

I smiled at her, just getting out of the shower, and said, "I like the way you're dressed."

"I'm sure you do, what did you do with the tops of my bikinis?" she asked.

"I took them out of your suitcase." I told her matter of factly. I never lie to my wife, not fully anyway. I guess it depends on how you feel about untold truths. I absolutely did take the bikini tops out of her suitcase, but what I didn't tell her is that I did put them in mine, tucked away in case she looked in it.

"So you really want me to go topless here?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yes, I like looking at your boobs, and I think it'll be sexy as hell if I get to see them how I normally don't." I have been asking her to go topless or joking about if she would take her top off for me while we were here.

She kept saying no, but mostly as the weeks went by, it became a less stern and more of an embarrassing no.

She just dropped her arms, then threw them back up, tossing the other two bottoms over her shoulders. "I give up." she said as she turned and went back into the bedroom.

I followed, telling her how much I liked the ones she chose to wear. She stopped, an idea popping into her head. She turned back towards me, "I was planning on taking it off on the beach for you, but because you're forcing this on me, no sex this week." she told me.

It was at that moment, I knew I fucked up.

I dried off my hair and put on my trunks, and joined her at the backdoor. As we went outside, we were both surprised at the size of the patio area. There were a few loungers to get some sun on, and some fencing and plants to make the area amlost completely private. The opening to the beach was angled, so you'd walk through a short walkway to get in or out from the patio. We were told the patios were ok to be nude, but the beach was on only topless, optionally of course.

Jeanie peeked out of the passageway covering her breasts, and seeing quite a few other women topless, and not really being ogled, uncovered and walked towards the water. I hurried to her side, and put my arm around her back, and looked over at her. She seemed a bit nervous, but she was handling it.

We found a spot, and ahe sat down with her arms behind her supporting her, and also I noticed she was pushing her boobs out, showing them off it seemed.

After catching some good sun, I asked, "Sould I get us a drink?" pointing down the beach to an outdoor bar.

"I'll go too." She responded, standing and wiping the sand from her body.

That, and the way she walked, this time with her arms back, and her chest held high, surprised me even more. It was difficult to look away from my bride, and I was oblivious when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my chest, and a voice, mimicking Hugo Weaving in The Matrix, "Mr. Anderson!"

I turned, knowing that mimicked voice, our Neighbor's twenty-two year old daughter stood in front of Jeanie and I topless as well, smiling with her arms outstretched for a hug. I looked at Jeanie, and she didn't seem quite as sure of herself anymore, but went in first for a hug. "What are you doing here?" Jeanie asked.

"I came with Mom and Dad, They asked what I wanted for graduation, and I've been wanting to come here for years." Trina answered, releasing Jeanie, and heading for me for a hug. I tried side hugging, but she wasn't having it. she wrapped her arms around my lower chest pressing her tits into my stomach, resting her head on my chest.

I looked at Jeanie for help, but she just had a wicked smile on her face. I think this was going to be more torture for the bikini top joke. I'm not sure if Trina felt my semi during the hug, which she also held quite a bit longer than I felt was comfortable, but I held on pretty well, not going full on boner.

"I was just about to go back to the cabana, I'm glad I saw you guys!" Trina said. "You should come tonight for dinner. We have to leave tomorrow. Maybe 6:30?"

I looked at my watch, it was just after 5:00, and before I could say anything, Jeanie said, "Sure!"

I don't know if Trina saw the shocked look on my face, I know Jeanie did. She just smiled at me and asked which was their cabana. Trina pointed the the opening just behind the bar, "It's the one with the yellow trellis. See you guys tonight."

At that she ran off, grabbed her towel off the beach, then to the yellow trellis and disappeared into her patio.

"We have almost an hour," I mentioned. knowing she'd want to shower.

Jeanie took my hand and started pulling me back to our cabana, I came clean on the bikini tops, "I did take your tops out of your suitcase, but I did put them in mine, if you want to wear one tonight."

"I know, I found them in your suitcase before I said anything about them. I was curious how far you'd take it." Jeanie responded. "I was going to go topless for you anyway."

"So is sex back on the table?" I asked,

"You are so dense sometimes, where do you think I'm taking you right now." She answered. "Sex is never off the table."

I didn't say another word until we got back to the cabana, "You looked so good today, I still can't believe you did that."

"Well, when you said we'd never see any of these people ever again, it made me feel easier about it. "Jeanie replied, dropping to her knees, and pulling my trunks off after untying them.

She sucked my cock into her mouth. "Did you enjoy seeing Trina today?" She asked between sucking and licking.

"She always seemed so sweet." I replied as diplomatically as I could.

"Did you like seeing her tits?" She asked more pointedly. She sucked a bit harder after asking that one.

"She was always cute." I replied, again as diplomatically as I could. I knew Jeanie was torturing me on purpose, so if she asked another loaded question, I'd answer fully.

"Would you fuck her?" She asked.

"I might see if I can tonight, if you don't mind." I answered.

She stopped for a second, then began laughing as she continued sucking me off. I started to stand her up to bring her to the bedroom, she just shook me off, and said "I just want to knock out your hard on before we have to leave."

I touched the side of her head as she bobbed back and fourth on my dick, she looked up into my eyes as I began cumming, as I did, she took me balls deep so I came in her throat. She stood back up and said, "Let's start walking that way, Id hate to be late."

"Do you want a top?" I asked.

She looked down at her chest and began laughing. "Oops." She laughed as she ran back into the bedroom, coming back out adjusting the top that matched the bottoms she wore today, she also had a sarong wrapped around her waist., and tossed me a shirt. "This should be good I think."

We walked back towards the bar and the yellow trellis. "We never did get that drink." Jeanie said. Should we grab a couple before dropping in?"

"I think maybe let's get something for everyone?" I replied, "Pick out several different drinks, and we'll let everyone else pick what they want first."

We got a daiquiri, a couple of different margaritas, a hurricane, and a piña colada. We walked back to the yellow trellis we watched Trina dissappear into, and headed into the patio area of their cabana. What we expected to see, and what we did see were completely different.

We saw our neighbor, Matt, and who I thought at first glance to be his wife Tracy engaged in a blowjob. I heard a, "What the fuck?" from off to the side, and turned to see Tracy standing in the doorway to inside, nude.

I turned back to the blowjob, and Trina was standing up, "Oh yeah, I ran into the Andersons earlier today, and I invited them over for dinner, I hope you don't mind?" Trina said as she approached Jeanie and me, still topless.

Trina reached out and took a drink, I have no idea which one it was, and headed back to Matt, who was now covered with a towel, and had a horrified look on his face.

"It's okay Daddy, they already saw us, they'd be gone if it wasn't okay with them."

I looked back at Tracy, she was still standing in the doorway, and she had the same horrified look as Matt did.

"Mom!" Trina exclamed. "They know." She said a bit quieter.

I stood there in shock Tracy looked good naked. She was 40 or 41, and had nice curves, Matt had a typical Dad bod, just a bit of gut, but not what you'd call fat.

I turned to look at Jeanie, she already had her top off, and was pulling at the side strings of her bottoms, removing them as well. "This looks like fun." She said as she moved towards Tracy, talking my hand and pulling me along.

I have to admit I was already throbbing watching Trina suck her fathers cock again, thtowing his towel off to the side.

Jeanie looked at me watching Trina and asked, "Honey, Tracy or Trina first?" Then to everyone, "I'm assuming we're all fucking around tonight?"

I looked around, still a little dumbfounded. Jeanie leaned in and asked if I had a problem with the family sex, or just sharing her with someone else. "Both, a little, I guess it's ok. It's just a bit weird."

She whispered back, "Well get used to it. You're going to be fucking your sister when we get back home."

"What?" was all I could say.

"I have to tell you something that, hopefully, will open you up for this, and I hope for us moving forward. I have been fucking my brother for several years now, pretty much every time you go out of town. And your sister Ann joins us whenever she happens to be in town. She's told us both she envys us, that she wants to fuck you, but is scared to ask, so now you know, and I can see that that is turning you on. So we do this tonight, then you and I visit your sister, for a mind blowing weekend of sex, then we can all just be ooen with each other about sex."

I pulled back at that, "You've been cheating on me? With Brad?

"It doesn't count, it's not like I'm leaving you for him, it's just fucking around, it's just sex."

Trina apparently heard part of that and in trying to get me past that, had my dick out, and in her mouth before I could move.

Jeanie saw my standing there, my dick being sucked by a very beautiful woman, and asked, "Let's just enjoy ourselves?" "Fuck Trina, fuck Tracy, hell fuck Matt. Enjoy yourself."

I dropped onto a chair, and Trina stayed with me. She looked up, and asked, "If you cum now, will you be able to again soon?"

I nodded, all I could fathom was the amazing mouth wrapped around my dick.

The next time I opened my eyes, Jeanie had her head buried between Tracy's legs as Matt was fucking her from behind. I started cumming immediately. Trina never stopped sucking, even taking me into her throat.

After I finished, Trina stood and took my hand pulling me to stand beside her mother, taking my still hard cock and putting it by her face. Tracy looked at her daughter, smiled then started sucking me.

I think that set Matt off, as he pulled my wife against him, cumming in her pussy. Trina saw that, and as soon as Matt was done, Pulled Jeanie away, and down to the ground, and buried her face in my wifes freshly fucked cunt.

"Oh, my, god," was all Jeanie could say, over and over again. Trina was apparently equally skilled orally with a cock or a cunt.

Matt had sat back down, taking a breather, and Tracy stopped sucking and was pulling me down to lay on my back, she climbed on top and said, "Fuck my like you're going to fuck your sister." as she slid down my cock.

"Uhhhhng." Words were gone. All I was was grunts and moans.

"Can I join with you guys when your sister comes over? Trina asked, kind of oddly, sweetly. I looked over, and all I could see of Trina was her eyes over the top of Jeanie's pubic mound. she was looking at me, fucking her mother, while eating my wife's pussy, and she sounded so innocent in the way she asked. I started cumming again.

As her mom slipped off of me, and sat on the ground Trina was at her pussy, leaving Jeanie alone. I looked over at Matt. "She loves cum." He said simply "Directly from the source, or wherever she can get it."

I stood and joined Matt, sitting in another chair next to his. "How...How did...How? I asked My hands spread in questioning wonder.

"She caught us swapping with some friends of ours one weekend, she wanted to surprise us coming home from school, and oh boy she did. She got home just after we had moved to the bedroom and started really fucking. She had pulled Beth off of me and had my cock in her mouth before I had any idea what was happening. When we did realize, we were all so horny we just went with it. My life has been a never ending threesome ever since. Just weekends till she finished school, but once she moved back... every day." Matt said.

When I looked back at the girls, they were in a pussy eating triangle, Tracy licking her daughter, Trina buried in my wife, and Jeanie sucking Tracy's lips.

"What's it like, fucking your daughter I mean.' I asked, wondering how, and what it will be like with Ann.

"Like going back in time. She's so much like her mother was. So open and free, and she looks like her twenty years ago." Matt said, then leaned over and in confidence, whispered, "Trina does suck dick better than Tracy ever did. as he leaned back he put a finger to his lips, shushing me.

Over the next few hours, I tested out Matt's assertion to Trina's skills as he and I both received triple blowjobs, it was difficult to fully compare, as at least one girl was getting fucked while sucking. Honestly, I just enjoyed each girl, although thinking back now, Trina did finish each of us off.

So Jeanie and I went to visit Ann after our trip, we surprised her with the sex. I surreptitiously went to the gym one morning, leaving the girls for, "An hour or so." I came back early, and "caught" them in a compromising position. Brad just joined us one night, Jeanie had told him everything was cool. We had one threesome, but usually I just let them fuck around when I'm not around.

The best time was the first time Ann came to see us, we called Matt, Tracy, and Trina to come over, they knew we were going to have fun, but had no idea Ann and Brad would be there too.

But that is a story for another time.