The Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie had watched me fuck Tiffany now it was her turn.
1.3k words
4.44
23.8k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany had just walked back to her parent's home and I turned to go inside from the pool when I discovered my daughter had been watching and masturbating.

As I approached Julie, she was moaning and I could tell she had already had an orgasm. Her legs and the deck at her feet were soaked. I stopped in front of her and I watched her bring her hand up and place her fingers to my lips. I sucked them into my mouth cleaning her pussy juices from her fingers. As I savored the flavor and aroma of her pussy, we heard the sound of my wife's car pulling into the garage. Julie turned and rushed back into the home. I quickly threw back on the swim trunks I was holding in my hands.

That evening Tiffany once again joined us for dinner. We all four sat at the dinner table, Julie to my right and Tiffany to my left. My wife, Jessica sat across from me. As we sat enjoying our meal my wife spoke about her day and asked if I had accomplished anything I wanted to do, due to the heat. I shook my head and told her that I had sat next to the pool most of the day and that Tiffany had came over for a swim. Tiffany's face turned red and her eyes grew. She was afraid that it was going to be obvious what we had done.

Jess had the idea of watching a late night movie. So I made popcorn while the girls changed into night clothes. Jess spoke with our oldest daughter, Melissa on the phone. Melissa was 20 and off at college.

Everyone was ready for a movie, so we settled down and started the movie. Tiffany laid on the loveseat while Julie had decided to sit between Jess and myself on the big couch. Part way through the movie I had noticed that Jess had fallen asleep. Julie was curled up under a blanket and moved over close to me and laid her head on my chest.

I suddenly felt a hand on my leg, it was Julie's. She had it near my short's leg and it didn't take her long to slide it up into my shorts and find my fully erect cock. She began to slowly massage my cock and rub her thumb over the head. She then pulled my cock out through the front opening and she began to stroke it.

I wrapped my arm around her and began to play with her hard nipple. She glanced over to her mother who was sound asleep. Tiffany was lying on the love seat 10 feet away but her eyes were glued to the TV screen. Julie slowly leaned down and placed my cock in her mouth. She took her tongue and ran the tip over the head of my cock, licking up the pre-cum.

As she leaned further over shoving my cock further into her mouth, I was able to slide my hand down the back of her panties and grab her tight little ass. She moved around and my finger found her wet pussy. I ran my fingers up and down her slit and then up to her clit. I massaged her clit and then slid my middle finger into her pussy. It was soaking wet and hot enough to bake a cake in there.

Now Julie had my whole shaft in her mouth, almost all the way to the balls. She tried her hardest to suck it all in but she couldn't. As she began to bob up and down on my cock with her warm wet mouth, I matched her with my finger.

She began to moan which vibrated my cock. Julie let out a soft moan, I was sure Jess was going to hear but she didn't even stir. Julie tensed as I furiously fingered her wet pussy. She squirted and soaked my hand. Just as I tensed up to cum, she slid her mouth down as far as she could and allowed me to pump my cum into the back of her throat.

Julie then stood up and holding her panties to the side she slid down onto my cock. She slid as far as she could and then she leaned against me and began to gyrate her hips. She had tossed the blanket over lap in case her mother woke up. Thankfully she had because after a few minutes, Jess sat up and looked around the room. Julie laid her head back and to the side as if she was asleep. Jess laughed and asked if the movie had scared her and I nodded.

Jess got up and kissed me good night and headed to bed. Once we were sure she was up stairs in our bedroom, Julie sprung back into action and began bouncing on my cock. I reached my hands up into her shirt and began to play with both her nipples.

Julie slowed down and wiggled around. At first I wasn't sure why and then I realized that Tiffany had gotten up and was on her knees and eating Julie's pussy while she rode my cock.

After a couple minutes both girls got up and removed their clothes. Julie sat back down on my cock and Tiffany straddled my face. Both girls were riding me like a mule. They were facing each other and kept kissing and taking turns sucking each other's nipples.

Tiffany came on my face first and then Julie soaked my crotch. As I felt their juices running down my body I tensed up and shoved my cock deep into Julie's pussy, filling it up with my cum.

The girls then positioned themselves into the 69 position and they enjoyed the taste of each others pussies while I sat on the couch enjoying the show and building back up for round two. They had their faces buried deep in each other and I could hear the wet slurping and sucking.

I got up and ran to the bathroom and came back out with the tube of KY jelly. Julie who was on top turned and bent over the couch and Tiffany straddled her and bent forward exposing both their pink peaches and assholes from behind. I squirted KY on both their asses and slid a finger into each one. I worked both their asses until they were lubed up and then I slid in a second and third finger.

Once I knew they were both loosened up I stood up and rubbed KY on my cock and positioned myself behind Tiffany's ass. She grabbed her ass cheeks and I slowly guided my cock into her ass. I began to fuck her tight little ass, slowly at first and then faster and faster. She came and then I filled her ass with my cum. As I slid out my cum oozed down her pussy and dripped onto Julie.

I then repositioned and slowly shoved my cock into Julie's ass. Her ass was tight but not quite as tight. I had actually caught her a few times over the years fucking her ass with her fingers and various other objects like a hair brush. So she had actually trained her ass for this very moment.

As I fucked Julie's ass, Tiffany managed to stand, turn and sit down in front of Julie's face, allowing her to eat Tiffany's pussy while I pounded her ass.

Julie came a couple times, as did Tiffany. Just as she felt me tense up to cum, Julie begged me to cum on her face. Both girls dropped down on the floor in front of me, opened their mouths and shoved out their tongues. Julie reached up, grasped my cock and stroked me to yet another massive orgasm. I shot cum all over both their faces, tongues and bare breast....