The Neighbor's Home Improvement

Story Info
Neighbor needs a place to stay while floors are refinished.
3k words
4.23
33.3k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our good (perpetually single) friend and neighbor, Taylor, is getting her hardwood floors refinished. I helped her move her furniture out of the way and, basically, her whole first floor is now empty and ready to be sanded and refinished. This, unfortunately, will leave her house uninhabitable for about 4 days. Taylor and my wife were looking for a livable/affordable motel at which she could stay while her floors are being done. Then my wife blurted out (without asking me first) that Taylor should just stay with us for a few days in our spare bedroom.

I was a little concerned about this. Taylor is pretty. To be honest, I have been tempted a couple times, but nothing had ever happened. We always flirted and there is definitely some attraction between the two of us. This is either a guy's favorite fantasy or biggest nightmare. The reality is that it will probably just be a painfully inconvenient couple days.

Jenny, my wife, and Taylor decide to go to Taylor's house and get stuff for her stay before the work begins. It was my job to go to liquor store to get wine, the grocery store for food, and the pot store for some gummies. I guess the girls were trying to plan a fun extended weekend.

That evening we all reconvened. Jenny and Taylor cleaned up the spare room, made the bed, and generally get Taylor all set up. For my part, I was going to make dinner. I bought some good salmon. Pan fried with lemon is generally a crowd pleaser, followed up with a rice pilaf, and some good green vegies. I got a few good bottles of wine and some 5mg gummies.

At about 6:00, I gave Taylor, Jenny, and myself each a gummy, and started cooking. Around 7:00, the girls came out to the kitchen to keep me company while I was finishing dinner. The girls were dressed casually, just tank tops and loose gym shorts. They were done moving Taylor in to her room and were ready to chill. I was getting ready to pour each a glass of wine. Jenny likes white, and Taylor likes red, so, Pinot Grigio, and Cabernet respectively. I went for the cab as well. When I went to pour Jenny's wine, she stopped me and said "Taylor is our guest, and as good hosts, we have to serve our guests first." I didn't think anything of it at first, sometimes Jenny liked "ceremony" and "etiquette" to punctuate things. She loved things like "High Teas" and formal dinners. I played along and poured Taylor's glass first, followed by my wife's, and then mine.

The vegetables were ready, the rice pilaf was done, now all I had to do was quickly pan-sear the salmon. (Everything waits for the fish because the fish doesn't wait.) When it was done, I plated the dished and served them, Taylor first, remembering Jenny's insistence on being good hosts, followed by Jenny, then me. I was just about to give Jenny a quick kiss, when she stopped me. I gave her a confused look.

"If we are going to be good hosts, you have to ask Taylor first."

I asked, "Taylor, do you want a kiss before dinner?" I felt ridiculous.

"Yes, I think that would be terrific." Taylor said.

I awkwardly moved close to her to give her a quick kiss on the cheek when she turned and our lips met. She gently grabbed my face to keep me from pulling away too quickly, and she gave me a fantastic open mouth kiss. I looked over at Jenny and was surprised that she was watching intently with a weird Mona Lisa kind of smile. Taylor added "Thanks for letting me stay with you guys. It means a lot."

After I kissed Taylor, I went to kiss my wife and instead of the perfunctory before dinner kiss, she too gave me a very passionate kiss. I was thinking that the gummies are probably kicking in, I knew that since I was beginning to feel it, they must be.

Dinner went more normally after that, nothing weird at all. Jenny's tolerance for ceremonial etiquette usually only lasted for about an hour or so. I figured this would all pass before the end of dinner.

After we were done eating, I started putting the dishes into the dish washer and generally clean up while the girls were talking. I noticed that Jenny was moving oddly, after twenty years of marriage, I knew she needed a quick back-rub and I know exactly where her problem spot is. I walked in back of Jenny and started to give her a massage. Jenny stopped me and said, "As good hosts, you have to ask Taylor if she wants one first."

I turned to Taylor and asked if she would like a back-rub. She nodded, so I started with her as Jenny watched. She was much thinner than Jenny. Jenny was an amazing athlete even at our age. Taylor was more delicate. With Jenny, I could apply pressure and knew she would be fine, it felt like I could break Taylor if I pressed too hard. After about five minutes, I asked if she was good. Taylor answered, "Yes, that was amazing, thank you." I then focused on my wife. I started thinking that this was a little daring, what was Jenny up to? how far would she push this? I decided to let go and see how far she would go.

We moved to the living room and began to relax. My wife came over to kiss me, and I thought I would do a little push back of my own. I said "Remember, you have to offer Taylor first, I mean, if we are going to be good hosts." I gave a mischievous grin to my wife which she returned right back at me. She then turned to Taylor, and asked if she would like an after dinner kiss. Taylor looked at me with a smirk and shocked Jenny completely by answering yes and that she would love one. Jenny was not going to chicken out, she went over and gave Taylor a passionate kiss on the lips. From my point of view, it was quite a show. I had a feeling, however, that Jenny hadn't thought everything through and was genuinely surprised by Taylor's reaction.

Jenny then came over to me with a very self satisfied grin and gave me another very passionate kiss. I could taste Taylor on her lips. It was very erotic. This night was certainly turning out to be a surprise.

Jenny got up again, turned to Taylor and said "As our guest, what can I get you? You can have anything you want. 'nuestra casa es tu casa'"

Taylor deviously grinned at Jenny, and answered, "Thank you Jenny, may I have a refill?"

Jenny asked me if I wanted a refill, I answered yes, and went off to refill our glasses. I was not sure what was going on. Taylor looked like she was having a great time. When my wife came back, she handed Taylor her drink, handed me mine, and sat on the sofa. I looked at her with a "WTF" face, and she just smiled back at me. It was clear to me that Jenny was up to something, but I didn't think that Taylor was in on it. It seemed more like she was amused and, like myself, curious to see where this was heading.

I guess Taylor decided to make the first move because she, looking directly at me, asked "Jenny, I've really had a hard day. Will you rub my feet?"

Jenny answered, "Of course, you are a guest in our house. Anything you want" and then got up, knelt down in front of Taylor, removed her slippers, and started rubbing her feat. She asked me "Honey, will you get the lotion for me, Taylor's feet are very dry."

I looked at Taylor who had a very satisfied look on her face. She flashed me a quick smile and stretched out her legs toward my wife as she was working on the foot massage. What is going on I wondered. I looked quizzically at Taylor, she gave me an "I don't know" look and shrugged her shoulders. With that I was off to the closet to get the lotion for Jenny.

Taylor then asked, "Jenny, do you think Mitch can give me a shoulder rub while you are doing that? The first one was so good." Taylor then looked at me almost as if she was gloating that she beat me to the next move.

Jenny answered, "Mitch, honey, will you rub Taylor's shoulders, she IS our guest."

I got up and walked over to Taylor. She was sitting in our leather recliner. The chair was a "20th century modern" design with a reclining seat and a separate ottoman. She then said to Jenny, "That felt great, will you do my legs next?"

With that, Jenny started massaging Taylor's legs. She started spreading out lotion and made long strokes from the base of her calves to the very top of her legs lifting then in the air as she went. Taylor let out a very satisfied moan the higher Jenny's hands went. It was clear Jenny was pushing and Taylor was receptive. As Jenny was moving her hands up Taylor's legs, she kept saying "higher."

As I started to rub Taylor's shoulders and neck, she sighed and said "This feels so great, I think I'll have my floors done every weekend. Its been a long dry spell, if you know what I mean." "Mitch, honey, will you scratch my back, under my shirt?"

With that, I lifted the back of Taylor's tank-top and scratched her bare back, hard, but not hard enough to raise welts.

Taylor, then removed her shirt altogether. "Ahh, that feels so much better. I almost never wear shirt at night when I'm home. Its so freeing to have that off." She leaned back on the chair. Taylor had very small but beautiful perky breasts.

I grabbed some lotion and started massaging her chest. Slowly cupping her breasts and gently squeezing her nipples, being careful not to "push" or cross any unspoken boundaries. Everything I did was met with encouragement. Her nipples we erect, her eyes were closed, and she was simply enjoying the moment.

Jenny, slowly started to pull off Taylor's, shorts and underwear with no resistance, in fact, Taylor lifted her bottom off the chair to help. Taylor was now naked in front of us. She gave us no sign she was unhappy with what was happening. Jenny said to me, "Mitch, I think we should switch places and give our guest a good finish."

Was my wife saying what I thought she was saying? I was getting ready to move when Taylor opened her eyes, looked at me with a very devious smile, "Jenny, I like what Mitch is doing right now, I want you to finish me. I am the guest, after all."

Jenny panicked, she clearly didn't think this out. She had no idea that Taylor would want "that" from her. In her mind, she thought, if the night went well, Mitch might get his fantasy and she'd get to watch. She may have set the rules, but now she was going to have to either chicken out of her own game or go through with it. Could she really do that to Taylor? She's thought about having sex women as a fantasy from time to time, but never thought about actually doing it. Taylor reclined the chair, bringing her naked pussy closer to Jenny. Jenny swallowed, decided to go for it. Taylor wasn't going to make her chicken out. How bad could it be?

Jenny leaned forward. She could smell Taylor's arousal. The aroma was strong, almost over powering. Jenny expected to be disgusted but found that it increased her own arousal. She we getting turned on more and more by the prospect of what she was about to do. She extended her tongue. Taylor was salty and musty with a slight tang, but the big shock to Jenny was that she loved the taste. She quickly started sucking on Taylor's clit. Jenny could feel Taylor tense up as she made to love her. She loved the smell, she loved the taste, she had never been this turned on in her life. Why had she never done this before?

Taylor's eyes rolled back in bliss. She was seriously enjoying what Jenny was doing. She could feel Jenny's tongue go in to her pussy. She could feel her alternate between licking her pussy and sucking her clit. She was starting to breath heavy. She looked at me and said "I think Jenny really likes my pussy. I knew she would be a total lezzie slut."

As I continued massaging Taylor's breasts with increasing force as I watched my wife completely lost in eating out their neighbor, I laughed at myself because my wife got to taste her pussy before I did.

Taylor was building slowly and she was almost to the point where she would be ready to come. She said "Jenny, lick my pussy. Tell Mitch that you love my pussy. Tell Mitch you are my lezzie slut."

Jenny heard Taylor and answered, "Oh my god, I love your pussy. Can I lick you every day? I am your lezzie slut."

"Mitch, I love Taylor. I want to be her lezzie slut."

Taylor with an urgency, unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. She slowly stroked it as I was listening to Jenny. She brought my cock to her mouth and started to suck and stroke me. Answering Jenny, wrapped up in sexual heat by Taylor, I said "You are totally Taylor's lezzie slut, she can do anything she wants to you."

Since this was the most erotic thing I had ever done, I came quickly in Taylor's mouth. She took it all in and swallowed, and then burst into her own climax. She reached down and held Jenny's head until she was done.

Jenny, in a state of sexual frenzy got up and grabbed me and kissed me. I could feel Taylor's wetness on Jenny's face and tasted her pussy on Jenny's lips as we kissed. Jenny pushed me to the ground, removed her gym shorts and underwear and then climbed on top of me and said, "Fucking lick my pussy, NOW" and lowered herself on my face. I was turned on by her assertiveness.

I had never seen Jenny so crazy and wet, she tasted different as well. She was moving around on my face. I licked her, I sucked her clit, she moved her hips and made me lick her ass. It may have been my mouth, but she was calling the shots. I was forced to lick her anus while she reached down and brought herself off.

Taylor was watching the us. She got up and walked over to Jenny who was riding my mouth hard. She knelt down and started kissing her. Jenny wrapped her arms around Taylor and while in the middle of a kiss, held Taylor as tight as she could while the most powerful orgasm she ever had ripped through her body. Jenny was instantly covered with sweat and practically fell over. I could feel her pulsating body as she came.

The three of us lay on the floor for what seemed like a long time. I may have been spent for the time being, but Taylor went over to Jenny and started kissing her. Jenny whispered to Taylor "I love your pussy. I've never done that, it was amazing. I was so turned on."

Taylor replied, "No one has ever made me come like that. Watching you make Mitch lick your ass was so hot."

"I've never done that either, Mitch has said he wants me to me more assertive in the bedroom, but this is the first time I ever did it. I made him lick my ass! I can't believe I did that. It was amazing."

Taylor climbed on top of Jenny with her pussy over Jenny's mouth. Taylor lowered her pussy on to Jenny's eager mouth, and said "Make me come again, from now on, you're my lezzie slut aren't you?"

As I watch the two woman 69, I heard Jenny answer "I love being your lezzie slut." I was sad that I was not 20 years younger, alas I was left to watch as the two women made love to each other. The room was filled with the smell of sex.

Jenny and Taylor were both really building toward a climax, Taylor said "Divorce Mitch, come live with me and be my lezzie fuck toy."

Jenny answered, "I can't, but I'll be your fuck toy."

Both getting out of breath, Taylor answered, "You can keep him, but if you're my fuck toy, so is he. Are we clear?"

Jenny was frantic to cum, "Yes, we are both your fuck toys. I'm your lezzie fuck to uggggg" Jenny came hard followed soon after by Taylor.

As the two woman come down after the climax and caught their breath, we all started laughing at the stuff said in the heat of the moment. Taylor called Jenny a "lezzie slut" and we all laughed a little more while Jenny blushed.

As we were all spent laying on the floor and calming down. Jenny came over to me and kissed me. She said "That was amazing. I love you." and put her head on my chest.

Taylor came over and gave me a passionate kiss and then Jenny. We lay there for a while and recovered. Eventually we got up and went to bed. Taylor went to the guest room and Jenny and I went to our room. We all fell asleep quickly.

It was a very fun night. I suspect our morning coffee conversations will be interesting.