All Comments on 'The Neighbors Next Door'

by herdarkestdesires

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Nicklive1Nicklive1almost 2 years ago

Loved it- made me slippery reading this adventure through… fun neighbor story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh man. You have to write more!

hydraaahydraaaalmost 2 years ago

loved it...another please

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Neighbor stories are my favorite, but...I think some shared exhibitionism on her part and how she felt doing it might have helped here. Going right into the sex to end this kinda cut off the fun.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Wish we had neighbors with full benefits.

VikingboyVikingboyalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Can we have more of her adventures, please? Perhaps closer to home?

czt2022dczt2022dalmost 2 years ago

I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it! Hopefully the first if many!

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

The only problem was you calling Angie "Amy" at one point. Gor the life of me, I can't understand why no one proofreads their submissions. Other than that - good story.

chumslutchumslutalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Just enough plot to complement the raw passion of the story

Heybuddy65Heybuddy65almost 2 years ago

Very well done. I hope you have more like it. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish you were my neighbor :)-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars, please keep up your good work, keep the faith and follow thru

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic and it draws you into the bedroom!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lived in condo with window to window site lines. Sometimes there is a show or you are starring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good and steamy and short. Please keep writing

TruthwithaTwistTruthwithaTwistalmost 2 years ago

Great story! 5 stars! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story,

So true what you can see sometimes. We’ve been on both positions of the story and it’s very exciting!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow this was good! Very Hot with none of the grammatical errors that stop a sentence in it's tracks.

I only wish I could write something this hot in one page

Yarnspinnerr ;->

kenny_anfieldkenny_anfieldover 1 year ago

Really great, thanks for sharing.

GambierroninGambierroninover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing. Beautiful well written descriptive story. Very sexy and erotic. Please keep writing and sharing.

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

What a deliciously dirty mind you have. I would love to have you for a neighbor.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

Well written, sexually descriptive story. Five stars from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Years ago my wife and I lived in an apartment complex. Our apartment faced another across the way. I began to notice a woman would enter about 5:00 each evening, go to her walk in closet and turn on the light. There she would strip off her clothes and change into something comfortable. I watched her several time. Then one afternoon my wife was sitting on the couch next to me and she said “She’s naked!” I had to act like I knew nothing about it and looked over and enjoyed the view. We watched her several more time and then one night she turned on her bedroom light and climbed onto her bed. We watched as she masturbated with a vibrator. My wife was hot and pulled my dick out and sat on it as we watched. Of course we forgot the light was on and after we were through, we noticed the woman all to her blinds and just before she closed them, she gave a little wave.we were stunned but turned on. So several times over the next couple of weeks, we watched her masturbate and she saw us have sex as well. Then one Saturday my wife was laying out on our balcony sunbathing and she heard a woman say “ I feel it only proper to introduce myself given I feel like I know you. I’m Sandra.” That was how we became not only friends, but fuck buddies with Sandra. She would stop over whenever she was horny and either my wife would lick her to an orgasm or she would ride my dick. She was a great neighbor for four years until she met a guy and moved to Iowa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous