The Neighbor's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's play, my little Trixie. What would float your boat tonight?" I said getting into the game.

"For now, just play with my titties while get myself wet and ready for that big hunk of man meat pressing against my back," Trixie said.

"Oh that's it, pinch that nipple, pinch it. Ohh yeaaah," she squealed as I found her nipple and gave it a squeeze between my thumb and index finger.

I leaned back and found the bottle of lube Heather keeps under her pillow and squeezed some out on the inside of Trixie's thighs.

"Whatcha doing now?" she whined. "Didn't you like my little titties? Hmmm? Are you all fucked out after that bad lady tonight?"

"I'll let you feel if I'm all fucked out," I said as I wiped my cock on the lube and slid it between her thighs.

It felt so nice. The lube made the skin from her butt cheeks to the place where the rabbit was hiding so slippery; it was almost like being inside her. The added bonus was the vibrations from the rabbit were transferred to my cock as I slid my cock in and out.

"Oh yes. Your cock is so hard and it feels sooo big," Trixie said. "But don't you want to fuck me, instead of just wiping your dick on my butt crack?"

"Good idea," I said. "I think I will wipe my cock on your butt crack."

"Uuuunnnnggghhh" was the only reply I got as Trixie's orgasm kicked off.

I reluctantly slid my cock from between her thighs and started to rub the head of my cock along her butt crack, but something was amiss. There was something there. Rolling back a little so I could see what was going on, I discovered that wedged in my wife's butthole was a butt plug. Now that was different. I rolled back and began to suck and nibble on Trixie's neck. She shivered as she recovered from the orgasm.

"So, Trixie, when did you put the butt plug in?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm. It has been there all night. I kept hoping I could find a gentleman to take it out, but nobody did. So I guess you will have to do. Even if you Are no gentleman," she purred.

Doink. My wife went to the party braless with a butt plug in and had it in all night. Damn.

I pushed on her butt to roll her over so I could get a better view of the situation. It was a new one, or at least I didn't recognize it. The end was rectangular and was soft and pliable. So it fit right into her butt crack, which is probably why I never felt it. It was some kind of soft silicone based on the feel. But it had been in all night so just pulling it straight out was not an option. At least not an option, if I didn't want to sleep on the couch for a week.

"That is one of the fucking sexiest things I have seen in a long time," I said just before I began to run my tongue around the handle of the plug. Spit wouldn't lube this up enough get it out, but I didn't like the taste of this lube and I didn't want to spoil the mood by going to look for some flavored stuff.

"Mmmmmm," was the response I got.

I continued licking her ass for a minute then drizzled some lube under the handle.

Fortunately it was flexible so I could fold it up to get underneath.

By this time Trixie had rolled further over and kicked her upper leg out to give me better access. I started to pull on the butt plug and drizzled some more lube around it so that when I pulled it back in the lube would go with it. I did that three times, pulling it further each time lubing her sphincter, until I felt the largest part stretch her sphincter and slide past it. Before it could get out I pushed it back in to the accompaniment of some low animalistic growling and moans from my wife.

"Stop teasing me and pull it out You Prick!!" Trixie screamed. "I want your cock!! Now!!"

Her wish is my command. I slowly worked the plug out until the largest part was again stretching her. Then I quickly pulled it the rest of the way out and just as quickly replaced it with my cock before her anal ring could contract.

My cock slid half way in in one stroke. I barely had to press the head through her muscular sphincter.

This had never happened before. Usually it was a fight even with a lot of lube and using fingers to tease her open.

"uuunnnnggghhhhh," was the best I could do given the sudden sensations.

"mmmmmggghhh oh ohooh oh," was her reply.

Taking advantage of the situation I tried to start a slow in and out rhythm. But Trixie was back and she had other ideas.

"Fuck my ass," she said in that high sing song voice. "I want you deep into me. Tell me what you love about fucking my ass. Why do you love my ass so much? Tell me what it feels like."

My brain was in overload, and she wanted to talk about it.

"I love your ass," I started. "It feels so tight on my cock."

"Don't you love fucking my pussy? Why not my pussy? You only wanna fuck my ass," Trixie was starting to annoy me. "Why do guys only want to fuck Trixie's ass? Hmmmm? Why??"

"I love your pussy. I love your mouth and I love the handjobs. And I love tit fucking you and I especially love cuddling you after I come," My mouth was on autopilot now because my brain was starving for blood. All of it was in my cock.

I was sliding my cock balls deep into her now and pulling all the way out and then doing it over again.

"I love you all the way in me. It makes me feel so full. Your cock is so big and hard and it's making me come. Oh my gawd I am coming with you in my ass. Oh my gawd, oh my oh my oh ohhhh ohhhh." Partway through Trixie's voice faded and Heather's voice took over. The rest of what she was trying to say got lost in the primal scream of her orgasm.

I slowed down and thrust my cock deep into her ass and then her orgasm started to clench and unclench all her muscles. It felt like her rectum was trying to milk my cock. The sensations were so strong, they pushed me over the cliff and I started to come. Time slowed down and I could feel the sperm rushing from my balls like a bolt of pure pleasure through my cock and spraying out into her bowels.

I am not sure where I went, but when I became aware again, I was lying on the bed snuggled against Heather's back. The head of my cock was still clenched in her sphincter. It was so nice. I just lay still so the moment would go on forever.

"Mmmmmmm. Thank you. You were wonderful," came the soft lovely tones of my wife.

Apparently Trixie had retreated and Heather was back.

I didn't reply except to nuzzle her neck.

"I don't want this to end," Heather said. "But I have go."

"You don't have to go anywhere," I said groggily.

"No," she said firmly. "I have to go."

"Oh," I said with the light bulb coming on.

Reluctantly I pulled myself out and helped her up as she ran for the bathroom.

"I love you," I called out to her. "You were magnificent. Better than magnificent."

"Thank you," Heather replied from inside the bathroom.

"Didn't you like Trixie, hmmmm? Nobody likes Trixie," she suddenly continued in that annoying whining little girlie voice.

I got up and walked to the bathroom door, just as I heard the toilet flush and then the water start in the shower. I stepped in just as she was bending down to test the water. I slid my hand up her thighs and inserted my first two fingers straight up her pussy.

Heather shrieked and said, "You are not sticking that thing in me until we've had a chance to wash it."

I just kept moving my fingers.

Heather reached back intending to pull my cock out of herself, but stopped when she felt my arm.

"Well let's get you in here with me and I'll wash you up, little boy," she said with a grin.

The shower felt wonderful as did getting my cock washed. It tried but was unable to rise to the occasion, so she just kissed it after we finished washing each other and shut the water off. Five minutes later we were asleep.

Sometime later that night I was having the same dream about having my cock sucked and woke up to find that I was having my cock sucked. This time the bathroom light was still on and I looked down to see Inez working on my member. Frantically thinking I was dreaming and that it was really Heather sucking my cock, I looked over to see Heather lying up on her elbow watching. I looked down and Inez looked back at me and wiggled her fingers in a little wave.

I looked back at Heather, who reached over, grabbed my head and kissed me. Instead of calming me down, my head exploded and I broke free from Heather and reached down to pull Inez up.

"What the hell is going on?!?" I exclaimed.

The two girls looked at each other and exploded laughing. That did not help my mood. I got up out of bed and went to the closet and pulled out a robe. I put it on and flipped on the bedroom light and sat down in the chair opposite the bed.

Inez got out of bed and mumbled, "I'm sorry. I'll leave now."

"No. You stay right here until I find out what has gotten into my bone headed husband," declared Heather while looking straight at me.

"Me?!?" I asked surprised. "I just want to know what is going on around here.

"Am I still drunk and this is an alcohol fueled delirium? Or is there something going on that I should be aware of? Am I getting pimped out? Or am I getting punked?" My brain was still whirling.

"Oh dear," Heather said softly. "I'm sorry to both of you. I think I fucked up."

Heather rolled out of bed and sat down next to Inez, who looked like she was about to burst into tears any second. Heather put her arm around Inez and pulled her close and Inez instinctively put her arms around Heather.

While the girls hugged I got up and sat on the other side of Heather and hugged both of them.

"I'm sorry for my outburst," I began. "I was not expecting what happened and I reacted badly. Can both of you forgive me."

They both nodded and Inez whispered "I'm sorry too. We didn't mean to get you upset. It was all my idea. I'm sorry." And then she did start to cry.

I got up and took the robe off and put it around Inez's shoulders then sat next to her on the bed. She let go of Heather and grabbed me in a bear hug and continued to cry.

I looked at Heather and said, "Can you start from the beginning?"

She nodded and began to tell the tale. Apparently the medication George is on interferes with his ability to get an erection. He is very loving and tender and does everything he can to satisfy Inez, but he just has a hard time getting erect and maintaining it.

On Wednesday when Heather went over to talk to Inez about the party she opened up and talked to Heather about this and she confessed that she was insanely jealous that I could walk over to Heather and give her a kiss and walk away with a boner.

Heather plotted with Inez for her to come over in the middle of the night and get some satisfaction. Heather would leave the gate and backdoor unlocked and Inez could sneak into the house and have her way with me. She would make sure to tease me but leave me hanging so I would be sure to have a hardon when Inez snuck in.

And it almost went off without a hitch. I screwed it up by cumming in her mouth and falling back asleep before she got to ride my cock. When she caught Heather on her way to work the next morning and explained what had happened, Heather asked about a do-over. Inez said she couldn't. So Heather said that she would keep teasing me until the party so I would be good and horny. This explained why I kept getting left hanging the next two nights when I would try to get Heather in the sack.

So at the party, Inez managed to get her rocks off dry humping me on the grill and then again while she was blowing me with George right there. She had her hand down her pants rubbing her clit for all it was worth. She also got off twice when I surprised her and fucked her after the blowjob.

"Speaking of George," I interrupted. "Does he know any of this?"

"Oh yes," Inez replied. "He was the one that encouraged me to talk to Heather about it. And just so you know, he saw my feet sticking out behind the wall while I was sucking your cock."

"Dammit!" I said. "Do you know how hard it was to talk with George standing 3 feet way like nothing was going on, while you had my cock in your mouth? I thought I was a dead man."

Both Inez and Heather broke up laughing at that point. I still didn't think it was funny.

"I'm sorry," Inez said with tears running down her cheeks. "I was trying so hard to get you to cum in my mouth while George was there. And somehow you held out until he went back in the house."

"Trust me. What you were doing to my cock with your mouth and tongue would make a dead man cum," I said.

Heather was still laughing and wiping the tears from her eyes at the thought of that scene.

I stood up and turned around. Placing my hands on Inez's knees I pushed them apart and just before I buried my face in her pussy, I said, "Just for that. It's my turn."

And I proceeded to punish her little man in the boat until she screamed, "Stop I can't take any more."

I did stop, one or two orgasms later.

Just to be fair, Heather and Inez fucked George's brains out a few days later. They set it up to be skinny dipping when he got home from work and Heather convinced him to join them. The first time, Heather managed to get him erect enough to fuck her until he blasted his jiz deep into her cunt. She was laying on a towel on the edge of the pool with her butt over the edge and George ate her and then slid his cock into her. Inez was kissing and touching him to give him encouragement and cleaned his cock with her mouth when he finally pulled out.

For the second round he resorted to a little blue pill. It took a while for it to kick in and Inez and Heather alternated sucking him and playing with each other to give George a show. Inez managed to get him to cum in her mouth while she and Heather 69ed.

Heather had brought over some toys and she and Inez tried to entice George into one more, but pills or no pills he was done. They helped him into bed where he fell asleep instantly. I haven't got the full story out of either Heather or Inez but somehow the subject of pegging came up. I'll have to leave the rest to your imagination.

12