All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Skirt'

by Cold_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Good

I like the way the story unwinds and can't wait for further adventures between Mickey and Mrs. Wallace

acdd123acdd123almost 14 years ago
excellent

this story has real potential.

BCR8591BCR8591almost 14 years ago
Nice

Nice job on this story. I enjoyed how it developed and became a very pleasurable story. What a great experience that would have been for any young man to enjoy. Keep up the good work. Look forward to more and it stimulated me very much too thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very good. i like the way you empasize the ladylike style. please continue soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great stuff

keep writing!!!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Singing Soprano

Nicely done. Well written.

Mickey said he sung soprano. I'm a chorus geek. A male who can sing in the contralto or mezzo-soprano range is normally called a countertenor. That's the highest range possible for a mature male voice singing 'naturally' (using a normal or modal voice). For Mickey to sing soprano (without having endocrinological problems or without being a eunuch) he would sing in a falsetto voice and be known as a sopranist (which is considered a specialized type of countertenor). His speaking voice would be in the baritone or tenor range. I've sung alongside a sopranist and it was amazing. If you closed your eyes you'd never have been able to tell him apart from a woman singing. His only issue was that he couldn't project very well at that range. He used a microphone.

All of which was intended to say that Mickey might have wanted to refer to himself as a countertenor. Unless he was deliberately trying to avoid sounding like the pretentious ass I've made myself out to be. Of course, he was speaking to people who were going to the opera so a bit of pretentiousness may have been encouraged, or at least deemed socially acceptable.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 7 years ago
More Mrs. Wallace!

I would love to read more of Mrs. Wallace seducing and dominating Mickey. Milking and fucking every drop of cum from his young balls.

DominatrixBreederDominatrixBreeder2 months ago

Please sequel mr author.

Suggestion of plot:

Mickey family's scandal leaked, mickey parent's divorced, Mickey life turned outside down desperate trying to attempt revenge to mrs wallace. He sneak into mr and mrs wallace house, put chloroform to mr wallace to make him pass out. Then he proceed to attempt to rape mrs wallace, mrs wallace wake up and turn the table and she drain mickey's cum dry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous