All Comments on 'The Neighbor's Wife'

by E.Z.Riter

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Very well done!

jer14jer14over 17 years ago
I liked it a LOT

very well done and a great story. Now please excuse me while I look over some of your other stories

Very nice Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nicely written

but the subject is distasteful - i do not find it romantic to have an affair/cheat, and then steal the other man's woman, a man who has done nothing to you.

this is a loving wives tale.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

All stories in Literotica should use this one as an example and follow it for their characters to behave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best I've read

I love romance and you write it.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
EZ, normally I like your stuff

But not this story. It just wasn't one of them.

Let's see you have:

-The main "male" character sleeping, and having affairs, with various married women in his neighborhood in this story and no one in the family (or neighbors) thinks that's a big deal. Better yet they are all chomping at the bit to get their turn with various men and women in their community as well.

-He sleeps with his Aunts "Bi-Sexual" lover, and again, no one in the family thinks this is a big deal.

-His Aunts Bi lover is sleeping with the neighbors (men and women), and while the aunt says it bother her, it doesn't seem to slow her lover down any from continuing on this path.

-The main character starts a sexual encounter with another mans wife and impregnants her first time out. But they didn't figure it out during the "weeks" of their continuous loving while the husband was out of town.

-His Aunt and her lover don't seem the least bit "Phased" to have this married woman in bed with him. And the woman isn't the least bit ashamed of coming downstairs afterwards to shoot the breeze with everyone.

-The make a date to seriously start their affair, and the Aunts reminds the wife that her husband is do to call later that night, so they have to move the date to her house so she can be home to take her husbands call. And the Aunt keeps commenting on how much in love the two of them are (the married woman and her nephew).

-They "blantantly" are carrying on enough that all the Neighors know, but the husband for all these weeks doesn't.

-No one in neighborhood or in his family is upset, shocked, or even bother that he's sleeping with a married woman, gets her pregnant, and then ask her to marry him, "all while" she's still married to another man.

-And the story is supposed to be a "Happy ever after" between two cheaters who supposedly find love in each other.

-And all this was supposed to be balanced out by the comment that One: The husband was a cheating dog, and Two: He slept with the Aunts lover and he wasn't as good as the Nephew was. Huh??

A realy "Payton Place" you have here in the story huh?

Sorry EZ, normally I can't wait to read your stuff, and yes it was very well written and easy to follow so that I had no lingering questions or problems with the story. Just the subject matter was more along the lines of "Cheaters Hall of Fame" contestants more than a love story to me.

Sorry =(

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written

Well written story, but Jimmy was a little too arrogant for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I have read a lot of stories on this site but this is one of the best if not the best one yet. Great work.

Don1028Don1028over 17 years ago
I get a laugh out of readers of Literotica who....

..try to take the moral high road

The story line was predictable from the beginning. The moral high roaders didn't have to read it.

I agree with the person who didn't like the story teller's arrogance.

It detracted from the story and turned it from a 100 to a 50

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Low Road to Nowhere???

The story was well written and actually quite interesting, although it conveyed a highly undesirable theme. (It also should have been classified as a "Loving Wives" story.) I agree wholeheartedly with Risq 001. I suppose that I was not supposed to read it since I am critical of its "moral" message, but, what the hell!

I am amused at those commentors who, when someone disgarees with them, make such statements as "The moral highroaders didn't have to read it." My gosh...there are many implications in that statement.

First of all, it is one of the most common, and unimaginitive, of comments from those who have no other argument to make.

It also distorts logic (which makes the commentor a sophist) in that it implies that "moral high roaders" (MHR's) "should not" read it. Why? MHR's, as well as ILR's (immoral low roaders), can or cannot read a story as they wish. The right to critize is not obviated by one's perspective. Nor does one's perspective determine what they may or may not read.

I would bet one hundred bucks that Don1028 would be the first to protest that MHR's are trying to force their views on others, while at the same time considering his own view above reproach. Of course it would be laughable if it were not such a common occurance.

Finally, if one considers "moral high roaders" a term of derision, then he/she must consider "immoral low roaders" to be a desirable description. If one is proud of that appalation, then nothing more need be said.

"Cheers"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo, "Loughguy35"!!

While I'm a fan of "E.Z.Riter," I decided not to read this because of comments posted by folks whose opinions I respect. "Loughguy," you've just been included into that small group. You eloquently expressed my sentiments as well.

I've always considered "you didn't have to read this" a minimal step beyond "made you look, made you look" and "I know you are but what am I." What can you expect from frustrated 'wannabe' room monitors? BTW, you would easily win your bet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dogs What ???

The 25 for well written was dragged down by the father of the bastard insisting that she will fuck dogs if he insists.

Now if that isn't a sweet way to talk to the mother of your bastard child.

She really should have responded that after he fucked a pig in the slop pen that she would consider him a lost cause unfit for being the father of her bastard child.

Where did the dog shit come from and what did it bring to the otherwise well written story? You had enough hills to climb why a sick disrespectful mountain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Change of Abusers?

This story, well-written as EZ Riter's stories usually are, left me cold. It took me a bit to realize that while the story is billed and written as a romance, it's a story of serial abuse, with only a change of abuser. We meet the protagonist and find him a simple seducer with a completely amoral approach to sex. He is shown to be a calculating seducer, going after the wife of the title because she expresses interest and is desirable and neglected. In the course of the story, we are led to believe that this man has become enamored of his conquest, but the entire time he continues to use her. The denouement of the story comes when he is confronted by the husband, who announces that his wife is pregnant. Turns out he manipulated her into fertility, by subbing her meds and not telling her he was sterile. The protagonist does, in fact, demonstrate more responsibility than we expect by accepting the wife and his unborn child. But he has made it clear that he intends to treat her with the same attitude as her first husband, controlling her sex life to the point that he will dictate her partners, female and canine. In short, though the new lover appears to be an improvement over the husband (who is a complete parody of a controlling asshole), he's no prize. I foresee little or no long-term happiness for the woman, tied to this controlling, calculating, and callous man and his family.

Don1028Don1028over 17 years ago
Not sure who or what louguy is but...............

it appears to me that all the comments he made about my comment apply to his own about me

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

I think it's a great story. I loved the broadminded aunts and the openness.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 14 years ago
Another Beautiful story!!!

Love it. Keep them coming!!

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Hopeless

Just call me a hopeless Romantic. Isn't this how we all wish it could be? Be honest with yourself.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Poor Arthur

I love the story. It's anice parable about love and possession and what happens when a buffoon mistakes one for the other. I've met Arthur in many guises, rich and poor and have never failed to feel pity for "his" ignorance.

On a more personal note, I find it lamentable that the author of this tale hasn't posted anything here for 5 years now. Quality writing is less common than I hope for and many of the best, including E.Z. are no longer contributing.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Great Story!!

I usually don't like stories that have cheating in it, but this one was good. I think it's funny how some men have the world and don't even notice it. Great job. toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Average

Plus one for excellent writing.

Minus one for improbable situation.

Minus two for the 'falling in love' routine.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
And I'd always thought Nanci Griffith was the only good thing to come out of Texas...

A most lovely tale. Thank you. It made me a soppy romantic again.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
A seriously fun read

Thoroughly enjoyable!

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good

Well written ,it drew me in from beginning to end.

Would have liked a bit more of a case for her bad treatment by her husband.since it was otherwise pure, sweet true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW fun story

But what a sick group of people LOL! jimmy boy was the absolute sickest of all! Thanks for the perverted story!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 8 years ago
Attention Grabber

Wonderfully well done. Great premise, well written, look forward to more of your work.

Thanks, Pulsifer42

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i love it becaurse it have love in it and in love win all i was in love the someway with a wife of friend of mine to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Didn’t Like This One

Firstly because the guy knowingly set out to bed a married woman and break up her marriage. I think that’s despicable. And he later intimated that he may want to pimp her out to another woman, or maybe a dog. That’s just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yet all these commenters read a story so many disliked to the very end!!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 4 years ago
Excellent!!!

Very realistic. I don't know what everyone else expected. but the realism is great. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHAT I DID NOT CARE FOR

...was so much knowing of stuff without verbal communication. Such as Jim immediately "knowing" that Amanda had the hots for him, and his aunt "knowing" he would bed Amanda before the week is out. At the end, even neighbors "realize" an affair between Jim and Amanda because "your faces [not: your mouths, or even: your behavior] said it all."

I know this device is commonly used in fiction (especially romance novels), but to me it's a pet peeve and makes laughable the immediately previous comment by Wiserbyage about realism.

The opposite is a common Loving Wives trope, when a husband perceives nothing of wifey's affair, even over a fair amount of time. And even looking backward to detect clues yields nothing.

However, it's more believable than the opposite of nonverbal knowing, especially when carried to the far-fetched lengths of this story.

On the other hand, the story immediately engaged my attention and was interesting to the end, plus was well written.

So, not knowing how to take it, I left it unrated.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one sorta made up for My boss's slut stpry, which was just a complete mess. Thank you for the improvement,

jkthekatjkthekatover 1 year ago

If it keeps my attention it's an automatic 5 *****

Love story, affair, together forever- that's what we all want/thanks

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

Good, well written, and very engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of of the best stories ever on this site!! OP is a helluva writer!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is one I read some time ago and found it again. Great story and well written. 5*

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

I don't mind cheating on assholes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous