The Neighbour

Story Info
After a house party, Trevor checks in on his neighbour.
2.8k words
4.21
71.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parting the curtains, Trevor peeked out of his bedroom window and across the dim lit street to the terraced house opposite. The lights were on upstairs and he could see the front door wide open. From his vantage point there didn't appear to be any movement inside, but loud techno music continued to blare out through the open door and windows.

For the past five hours, the single mum who lived there had been throwing a house party and the music had been pounding all night. He checked the time and saw it was 1.45 a.m. This was taking the piss now, he thought.

Quietly he chastised his other neighbours for not having the bottle to complain sooner. But she could be a mouthy cow after a few drinks and judging from the meatheads and slappers coming and going all night, it was probably wise to avoid a confrontation.

Trevor had had enough by now. The noisy drunken voices slowly died down over the past hour and he hadn't seen or heard anyone for 15 minutes. Pulling on his robe and slippers, the 63 year-old checked through the curtains again before grabbing his phone and heading down the stairs. At least he could ask her to close the bloody doors and windows, he muttered to himself as he left.

He cautiously walked across the narrow street, checking for any signs of life or threat. It wasn't the worst street in town, but late Saturday night drinking could often bring the worst in people around there.

His neighbour Stacey had lived there about a year. They'd never really spoken other than a friendly greeting or idle comment about the weather. Trevor guessed her age around 30 judging from her face and body, similar to his own daughters age.

Though Stacey had two kids, the bleach blonde single mum was in reasonable shape judging from her healthy sized tits and thighs. Usually daubed in heavy make-up, fake tan, false lashes and knocked off jewellery, she looked like a cheap slapper in Trevor's opinion. One thing he did know about her, was she liked to drink and party.

This wasn't the first occasion she'd partied into the early hours, not to mention the countless men who seemed to call around late into the night. She wasn't Trevor's cup of tea at all. Loud, leery and tacky in his opinion, he felt she brought the tone of the street down with her attitude and behaviour.

Despite this and with much trepidation, Trevor leaned into the open doorway of Stacey's house, the full volume of the music hitting him as he reached the doorway.

Cautiously, Trevor stepped into the fully lit room and saw no one inside. He spotted the stereo in the corner by the fireplace and tentatively walked over to turn it off. Instantly the silence was both welcome and deafening to Trevor.

Looking around the room, he saw the state her guests had left the place in. Empty cans of lager, discarded bottles of vodka and whiskey were strewn around the room. He noticed full ashtrays and cigarette packets crumpled on the floor and on the coffee table, evidence of cocaine and ecstasy. This was one hell of a party the little bitch threw, Trevor observed.

Shutting the front door, Trevor listened out for any sign of life in the house. Becoming slightly concerned now, he called out quietly but firmly.

"Stacey! Stacey are you home? It's Trevor from across the road."

Getting no answer, he crossed the room and entered the middle lounge.

And that's when he found her.

Lying on a sofa in the corner of the sparsely decorated room, half naked Stacey lay conscious but in a deep drug and alcohol fuelled slumber. Immediately Trevor saw her exposed tits and slutty white dress pushed up around her waist. Her legs were slightly open and with no knickers on, he could see her gash framed by a thin trimming of pubic hair.

Quietly approaching, Trevor noticed the puffiness around her pussy lips and its flushed colouration. Further inspection between her legs revealed that Stacey taken at least one load inside her recently.

"You dirty little slag." Trevor muttered as his cock twitched in his shorts at the sight of his neighbours used sleeping body. "Your cuffs don't match your collar either." He mockingly observed at the contrast of her dyed blonde hair and light brown trimmed pubes.

Briefly coming to his senses, he wondered if there was anyone elsewhere in the house. Quietly creeping upstairs, he checked the bedrooms and found the kids were thankfully staying somewhere else. Neither did he find any crashed out party guests, which was a relief to him.

Trevor secured the house, closing all the open windows and curtains, while turning off the lights. He returned the middle lounge with Stacey, his young slutty neighbour lying exposed and used liked an abandoned sex toy. He chuckled darkly to himself as he leered over her firm tits, thick rosy nipples and leaking cunt.

He wondered how Stacey had got into that state. Had she gotten wasted and willingly been fucked like the dirty slag he imagined her to be? Or was she been taken advantage of after crashing out unconscious, her assailants leaving her used and abused?

Pulling his phone out, Trevor started taking pictures of Stacey passed out and abused. However she'd gotten into this condition, the pervert inside him wasn't going to waste the opportunity of discovering his young neighbour out cold.

"Look at the fucking state of you." He whispered to himself as he took pics. "Ha, maybe this will teach you not to be a pissed up little slag keeping everyone awake with your shit music and coke-head mates". He muttered bitterly.

After taking pictures of her from various angles and close ups, Trevor sat on the edge of the sofa next to Stacey's streaky fake tanned thighs. He knew he ought to wake her, of course he did. Placing his hand gently on her thigh he barely whispered her name to rouse her from her drunken stupor.

"Stacey. Stacey are you awake?" He quietly called.

She momentarily flickered her eyes and gave the faintest moan. Her face frowning in her sleep, fake eyelashes and mascara matted on her eyes. Other than that, Stacey remained completely out of it.

His cock hard now, Trevor began groping Stacey's naked tits gently in case she woke to his touch. With no response he used both his meaty old hands, mauling her tits and nipples roughly.

He'd perved on her more than once from across the road. Dressed tackily and cheaply, Stacey didn't leave much to the imagination. He'd seen her bend over in tight leggings and expose her thong and tramp stamp to the street on many occasions. She wasn't a bad looking lass he thought, but now she looked a mess with her cheap make up smudged across her face and her little white dress covered in stains of various hues.

With no sign of consciousness from Stacey, Trevor pulled out his mature cock as he pulled and twisted her firm tits splayed wide on her chest, then opened her legs to expose more of her puffy cunt. He ran his hands over her stomach down to her mound, brushing the trimmed light brown fuzz against his palm. With two fingers, he opened her pussy to see her hard clit popping out and the steady ooze of cum running from between her lips.

"Hmmm," Trevor murmured. "How many loads you've had up there tonight you dirty slut?"

His eyes watched for any sign of life in Stacey's face as his finger flicked over her hard clit and he gently twisted one of her juicy nipples.

After a couple of minutes, Trevor felt safe that his slut neighbour wasn't waking up any time soon and standing up, removed his robe and shorts. His hairy old balls hung heavily as they dangled below his bobbing erection. He looked down at Stacey, more than half his age lying there comatose, her mouth open and lightly snoring as her head lay back on the sofa.

While Trevor wasn't completely lacking sex in his life, the opportunity to fuck a woman his daughters age without paying for it, was too good a chance to miss. He knew that she would never let him fuck her when she was conscious and was in no condition now to consent. But from how he'd found her, it was obvious that one way or the other she'd been used at least once that night already.

Trevor moved to the sofa and settled himself between Stacey's outstretched legs, peering at her used pussy as he stroked himself. He wondered which of the meatheads he'd seen earlier had left his spunk inside her cunt. Shuffling closer he pushed his thighs under her spread legs, his erection level to the entrance of Stacey's sticky hole. Placing his bulging head on her clit he wanked his shaft slowly, briefly contemplating the risk of catching a dose from her sopping used cunt.

For all he knew she'd probably fucked half the town, never mind taking who knows many loads that night. Looking down at the passed out single mum, tits and hard nipples exposed, her used cunt spread and open to him, all consequences were instantly forgotten.

Trevor ran his swollen head along Staceys' sticky slit, through the trickling cum left by her previous user. It wasn't hard to find the opening of her pussy and he nestled his bell end just inside. With one push he penetrated his comatose neighbour, quietly gasping as he felt the stickiness inside her pussy enveloping his old cock like a velvet glove.

He pushed all the way inside until he was balls deep, savouring the feeling of her younger pussy as he grabbed her tits in both hands. Slowly at first then building up speed and thrust, Trevor raped Stacey as she slept.

"You dirty fucking slag." He hissed as his cock plunged in and out of her used hole. "How many cocks has your cunt taken eh? Bet you've been spreading yourself around town for years. Now Trevor's getting his turn on your slutty cunt. Teach you to leave your door open after pissing me off all night."

Stacey's legs shook limply as his rough hands gripped her thighs, her feet bouncing in rhythm to his thrusts. Looking down he saw his cock covered from the other load or loads she'd taken before. Feeling his balls slapping against her arse, he watched her firm tits flap helplessly as he violated her.

Suddenly, Stacey coughed and Trevor felt her internal muscles grip hard before expelling him from her pussy. Momentarily she tried opening her eyes as he froze. Fake lashes flickering, he saw her pupils dilated so wide the green colour of her eyes was barely visible. Who knows what she was on he wondered, as her glazed eyes closed once more.

Resuming his assault on her sleeping body, Trevor lifted her knees and took in the sight of her violated cunt. Her slit was long with fleshy inner lips swollen from being fucked. Tracing his fingers down her raw pussy, he found the puckered rose of her arsehole sticky and wet from the accumulated cum that had poured from her pussy.

Firmly pressing his finger past her ring, Trevor felt no resistance as he reached inside her back passage. Inserting a second finger he stretched her tightest hole as it strained against its forced opening. Leaning down, Trevor spat into Stacey's open arsehole once, twice, three times to help lubricate her for his next assault on her sleeping body.

Quickly, Trevor moved into position and began to penetrate Stacey's arse, finding little resistance as he firmly guided his old cock up the young mums' shitter. He chuckled to himself as he'd imagined Stacey was definitely the type who took it up the arse. The ease in which he was able to force open her back passage appeared to prove him right. Pulling one of her arms around, he hooked it under her knees and held her wrist, tilting her pelvis up and providing him with deeper access to her anal canal.

Trevor raped Stacey's arse hard and deep, puffing and panting against her prostate body. Faintly, he could hear her moaning as her body shook limply beneath him. He watched his cock plunge past her tight sphincter, her cunt still raw from its earlier use, tits bouncing as he violated his neighbour.

With his free hand, he forced his fat rough fingers into her raw soaking pussy. Trevor felt his own hard meat as it plunged deep into her anal cavity, both holes squelching to his invasion. His balls bounced against her tanned arse cheeks while he used her hard, as his sack began to tighten in advance of unloading into her.

Trevor looked down at the comatose expressionless face of his young slutty neighbour, her body limply responding to his aggressive thrusts as took her arse roughly. Drawing his hard old cock to the rim, he saw her stretched ring tightening around him as he thrust in hard once more.

He felt the surge just behind his balls and almost instantly his body spasmed as he shot his load up Stacey's unconscious arsehole. Gritting his teeth Trevor felt his bell end expand deep in her bowels and unleash a torrent of spunk into her, his hairy balls mashed up against her cheeks. Shuddering over her limp body, he felt half a dozen strong pulsations as he filled her anal canal with his thick old cum.

Catching his breath, Trevor rested a moment with his throbbing shaft still inside her before pulling out to watch his seed pour out of her tight red hole with a farting noise. Pausing, he marvelled at the depraved, perverted sight in front of him. Both of the little sluts holes were violated, abused and full of spunk. He reached for his phone again and quickly took some more pics of Stacey's freshly used cunt and arsehole. More for the wank bank later he thought.

Quickly, Trevor pulled his shorts and robe back on and prepared to make a quick exit. He briefly checked he was leaving no evidence of his presence, apart from the fresh load up Stacey's arse now dribbling onto the seat of her sofa as she lay wide open. He turned to look at her one last time before he left her there like the abandoned sex toy he'd found.

"Cheers for the ride slut." He smirked quietly. "Keep the fucking music down next time."

Walking through the front room, Trevor swiped a half bottle of whiskey and a half pack of cigarettes. Opening the front door, he checked up and down the narrow street, making sure no one was watching him leave Stacey's house. Quietly, he closed her door and calmly walked the short distance across the road to his home.

- - - - - - - - -

He woke late the next morning, head bleary from being up all night and the empty bottle of whiskey next to the bed beside him. His soft tender cock throbbed and he could still feel sticky cum as he stroked it gently.

He thought back to what he'd done to his young neighbour a few hours earlier and whether she was awake trying to piece back together the events of the night. Flicking through his phone, he quickly scanned the pics he'd taken and smiled at his own depravity.

He imagined her waking up half naked feeling her sore cunt and arse, spunk dripping from both. Consensual or not, dirty little slag probably thinks she had a good night he reckoned.

Rising from his bed he shuffled downstairs, his body sore and creaking from his deviant exertions. He noticed a note on the doormat, unusual because it was Sunday now morning.

Trevor picked it up and read it, his face frozen as his eyes scanned the hand-written note. It took a moment for it to dawn on him both the obvious and hidden meanings of the words.

"Hi Trevor. Sorry for the loud music last night. Thanks for turning everything off and locking up. Stacey x'"

His heart skipped several beats and his mind raced.

How did she know he was there?

When did she know he was there?

There was no implied reference made to the state in which he found her, or indeed how the one he left her in.

Did she know what happened to her last night?

If she did, had she let it happen?

So many questions ran through Trevor's mind as he sat with a coffee in his kitchen reading the note again. Intuition was telling him that somehow this was just the beginning of something. Exactly what that was, he didn't know yet.

Before long, Trevor found himself wondering when Stacey was planning her next house party.

BarryO.