The Neighbour

Story Info
Dreams come true...
4.6k words
4.65
30.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NEIGHBOUR

Lust is a powerful emotion.

It can hit you at the most unexpected moment.

Every time I see her, the lust strike's me like a punch to the gut. I have to be careful to not groan out loud. She makes me twitch involuntarily.

Her name is Parker. She just moved into the building and is my immediate neighbour.

A woman of exotic beauty.

She isn't a supermodel or a stereotype poster girl, yet she looks strikingly beautiful. Her body is curvaceous with golden skin and gorgeous black hair.

Parker's a real woman.

A very strong personality mixed with abundant charm and curiosity. Although the look on her face is mostly serious, the entire room lights up when she smiles. She is confident about her sexuality and carries it very gracefully. Parker has an animal magnetism that I find irresistible. Plus, she always smells incredible! Sweet and spicy, an alluring mix that makes my blood burn.

I used to think that I am a breast guy.

Boy, was I wrong!

I never expected myself to be so smitten by just the ass. The way it filled out her trousers and her skirts. Parker's ass is just magnificent! The things I wished to do to that peachy bum were just perverse.

Knowing that we share a wall between us, ensures Parker is on my mind every time I am home.

I have been in her presence only four time's and yet I have all this desire for her. Thrice when we took the same elevator down and out on the street; we exchanged neighbourly smiles. And once at another neighbour's party, when we first introduced ourselves. Being an introvert, I obviously blew it. We kind of merged into the crowd greeting others. But I could hardly keep my eyes off her, throughout my time there. I was being punched repeatedly after all.

I masturbated all of the following month fantasizing about her.

I assumed that the desire would fade with time. But every time I touched myself, I just thought about Parker. I imagined different scenarios of us getting together and having sex.

My orgasms were powerful, but I wasn't satiated. I wanted her! Desperately! I couldn't focus on chores at home. I couldn't concentrate at work. I am always on edge, lusting for her.

I need to break free of the obsession!

Friday evening, I make a plan with colleagues after work and we go to a bar.

I am planning to hook up with a woman to take back home. Closing my eyes and picturing Parker as I make love to someone else. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anyone who interested me enough. The post office hours crowd is just blah!

Truth be told, subconsciously I knew I am looking for someone who resembles her as well. It's a half-hearted attempt to get some relief. Being socially awkward added to my misery in my quest for a date and sex. Disappointed, I leave for home.

It is late when I arrive back at my apartment. I slow down my pace as I walk by her door.

I notice her key in the keyhole. She probably forgot to remove it once she opened the lock. I remain motionless, thoughts running wild in my mind. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I don't know what made me do it, but I would like to blame the alcohol.

I quietly took the key out and rushed into my apartment. I locked the door and leaned on it, taking slow, deep breaths, trying to calm down. My hands are shaking. I can feel myself rising.

I smile. The universe heard me after all.

Being the weekend, the keys stay in my pocket, constantly on my mind. The fact that I could walk into her apartment any time was playing heavily on my mind. The plumbing makes quite a bit of noise, so I know when she is in the shower. My mind keeps visualizing all possible scenarios, the problems associated with them and how to tackle each complication.

Monday, I call in sick at work.

I wait by my door, listening intently for her door to open. After she leave's for work, I look at the watch and let 15 minutes pass. Putting on a pair of gloves, I walk into the hallway and use the stolen key to enter her apartment.

Rushing directly into the bedroom, I open her wardrobe. I search for her lingerie. The drawer has sexy pieces in various colours. Her taste in lingerie is exquisite but nothing too kinky. Plenty of delicate lace and satin. I am rock hard. It takes a great deal of effort not to rub them on me and cum into them. I take a beautiful white thong and pocket it.

Some time passes by studying the layout of her house. I determine the blind spots and the time required to move around the house.

I am hard throughout.

Walking into her bathroom at last, I rummage through the laundry basket until I find what I am looking for. I remove my gloves, lift the dirty panties to my face and inhale deeply. I unzip and wrap them around my cock and start stroking myself. Her used panties feel incredible. In a minute, I am ejaculating inside the dirty underwear. Folding the sticky panties, pushing them deep back inside the basket, I leave her apartment.

I knew what I wanted to do.

Tuesday evening, I rush back home. Although I am extremely restless, I wait patiently by the door. I am dressed entirely in black. A black zippered track jacket, black sweatpants and black sneakers. I skip the underwear and socks.

Closing my eyes and concentrating on my breathing, I clear my mind and focus on the task ahead. I am nervous for what I am about to do.

Soon, I hear her enter the apartment. Moving to our adjoining wall, I patiently wait again to listen to the shower start. Quickly, I double check the contents of my black duffel. Feeling anxious and aroused at the same time, the adrenaline rush help's me remain calm.

In a few minutes, I hear the plumbing kick in.

She's in the shower.

Based on her routine over the last few weeks, I have at least ten minutes. Taking the duffel bag, I walk out into the hallway. I use her keys to enter the apartment.

Once inside, I wear a black ski mask and lay down the duffel softly. Removing the necessary item's, I walk inside the bedroom to wait again.

The water stop's running. My heart is racing wildly.

After a few tense minutes, she walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair tied in a neat bun.

Before she can react, I grab her from the back and cover her mouth. Pushing her onto the bed, I pull her hands behind her back and climb on top of her. I place my body on her hands, effectively pinning her down.

Using my free hand, I pull out a folded scarf from my pocket. Quickly releasing her, I tie the scarf around her mouth. She struggles and fights to keep me away from her. I add another scarf to ensure she can't scream. After being certain, I take out two pairs of handcuffs from my other pocket. Cuffing each wrist to an ankle, I restrain her movement. She is immovable. I breathe deeply, as I feel some of the strain release from my body.

I pull the towel off her body. She looks alluring.

Retrieving the duffel from the living room, I proceed to remove a luggage strap from inside. I hold her shoulder's and lift her up and push her knees together. Placing the strap under her knees, I make her bend forward so her upper body lays on the bed. She is now sitting on her heels. The yoga pose for this position is called balasana. I snap the strap close, tightening it. Bound now and unable to move, I blindfold her with another scarf.

Finally, I remove my mask. I have a raging hard on.

Painfully twitching against my underwear, fighting to be free. The woman of my fantasies bound in handcuffs, strapped tight with the gag and blindfold. The sight of her, shall be something I will remember forever.

The neat bun had a few strands spilling out now. Her body is glowing with the moisturizer she has applied after the shower. I could have climaxed without touching her. Closing my eyes, I breath slowly as I count to 50.

I needed my erection to subside.

Pulling out my phone, I record a few videos of her and click a few pictures.

Then, I strip until I am completely naked. I was about to start rubbing myself on her pussy lips, when l notice something.

She is mysteriously quiet. She knows she is about to be taken without her consent. She had struggled and fought hard initially, but now she is perfectly still. Like she is waiting to be done with this ordeal.

I was also aware, that one night wasn't going to be enough with this goddess. If I could, I would have her as my slave forever.

Stopping to think, I realised I had to make her want this. Shit!

I wasn't going to get any relief after all. Instead, I was going to be subjected to the biggest edging I have ever gone through.

I go down on my knees.

I can see a few tiny droplets of water still on her lip's. She smells of a berry infused body wash. Her sphincter is clenched tightly.

Mesmerised, I place my palms on her cheeks. She quivers at the touch. Spreading them apart, I open my mouth to kiss her anus. A deep kiss. I can feel her trembling with that kiss. I move slowly downwards towards her lips and lick the droplets water. Using some saliva, I flick my tongue between the lips.

I proceed slowly with the gentlest touch. She trembles harder with each kiss and every lick. I am worshipping her and she knows it.

Parker started sobbing. The body can feel urges the mind would never accept. Her body is betraying her mind, beginning to enjoy my mouth.

I can taste her betrayal. A small victory, nevertheless I am delighted.

She tastes sweet. My cock twitches with happiness.

With sheer willpower and the thought of her as my slave, I concentrate only on her pleasure, refusing to attend to my needs. I am in hell!

But I am getting what I wanted. She is leaking cum.

My jaw is aching with the effort, yet I don't stop. She is lathered from her asshole to the beginning of her lips in a mixture of my saliva and her cum. Her body is shaking from the amount of oral sex she is receiving.

Her occasional sobs are now turning into involuntary moans of pleasure. Her body is clenching to my mouth.

After a few more minutes, when I think she is ready, I insert my middle finger inside her. Quickly adding another finger, while kissing her anus deeply. My fingers are a blur, she inches closer to her climax.

Parker violently convulses against her restraints as the orgasm rips through her body.

I don't stop my assault, fingering her and simultaneously rimming her. Screaming with pleasure into her gag, as another orgasm hits her.

I can't move my jaw anymore.

I stand up, fingering her harder and faster. Alternating my hands, I lose count of her orgasms. I am exhausted. She is glistening with the sweat all over her body. Her feet constantly moving and toes curling with the after effects of her multiple orgasms.

I wear my clothes and put my mask back on. I undo her blindfold and remove her gag. Thankfully, she doesn't scream. Speaking for the first time, I tell her, "Thank you for those delicious orgasms. I will be in touch, if you want more of me."

I undo the luggage strap and remove the handcuffs of one hand.

I inform her that, "I am leaving the cuffs for our next date. You can throw them out if you aren't interested."

Tossing the keys on the bed, I ask her to unlock the other pair of cuffs herself.

Quickly grabbing my duffel, I walk out of the bedroom closing the door behind me.

I notice her turn to have a look at me and am glad to have the mask on. I pull the mask off before exiting her apartment and make sure not to make any noise as I enter mine.

I have no idea what she will do next.

She can go to the cops. She can change houses. Or she can be so disgusted and scarred by what I just put her through, that she may not want to be with any man ever.

That night, as I lay in my bed, I am reliving the bondage of my neighbour. Her moans of pleasure, the taste of her pussy, the trembling of her body, the shape of her ass, even the sobbing of tears. I came thrice.

The following morning, I wake up later than usual.

Showering hurriedly, I leave for work.

I step out of the apartment and as luck would have it, she is waiting for the elevator. We exchange smiles and greetings, then we quietly ride the elevator down together.

There is no sign of a woman who has been forced by a complete stranger the previous night. Her behaviour is completely normal. I may be wrong, but she seems to be looking absolutely radiant.

I was secretly ecstatic!

Rushing to my office, I fire up my laptop. I have her contact details through the building group emails. I make a new id for myself; yourmaster@gmail.com and begin typing:

[Good morning, Princess!

I hope you enjoyed yourself last night. I certainly did. I would like to play with you again. Only this time we will do much more than what we did last night. Let me know!

Eagerly awaiting,

Your Master.

XXX

PS: I was being gentle the first time around. I might not be able to control myself as much again, please be prepared for me to get slightly more intense every time we play.]

I hit send.

I receive a reply immediately.

[Who are you? I know you have my keys. What you did is considered rape. I can have you arrested. And I will be changing my lock.

Do not attempt to contact me ever again.]

She sends me a threat, but it is clearly a half-hearted attempt to scare me away. She wants to play the damsel in distress. I am happy to oblige. I know I will enjoy seducing her.

[I am your Master.

Yes! I have your keys, and if you don't want me to play with your gorgeous body, you must change the lock of your door. But then, this opportunity that has been presented to us, will be lost forever. It may not be an accident that, I was the one to find your keys.

I can't wait to hear your moans again.

I can't wait to smell you again.

I can't wait to taste you again.

I can't wait to feel your mouth all over me.

I can't wait to look into your eyes as I enter you.

God, I am so hard as I type this email.

I will not contact you again.

But, if you do wish to be my slave, send me your phone number. So we can plan our next date.

Eagerly awaiting,

Your Owner

XXX.]

She doesn't reply to my email.

Wednesday-Thursday-Friday, complete silence. I am beginning to think, maybe I pushed too hard and scared her away.

But, Saturday morning, I receive an email.

[XXX-XXX-9190]

It was her number.

I jump up with excitement.

I had prepared for this, since Tuesday. The disposable smart phone with the prepaid card is charged and ready to use.

I switch it on and send her a text.

[Good morning princess. Thank you for accepting my proposal. For tonight, please do up your hair and apply some make-up. Wear some sexy lingerie and cover yourself with the white short satin robe, hanging in your wardrobe. I had left the blindfold, the gag and the handcuffs with you. Please leave them laid out on the bed. Message me, once you are ready.]

As evening approaches, I change into the all-black outfit.

8 o'clock, I get the reply.

[Ready]

I wear my mask and video call her through the phone.

She immediately picks up. I ask her to place the phone down, on a table or shelf, so it faces the bed. Then I tell her to walk back so I can see her entirely.

She is wearing the white satin robe, loosely tied at the waist. The robe accentuates her silhouette well. Her gorgeous black hair is open and flowing around her in waves. Smoky eyed makeup with some red on the cheeks, she looks beautiful.

I instruct her to remove the robe and slowly twirl for me. There is only the slightest hesitation in obeying my order. I smile under my mask.

She is wearing a white delicately embroidered thong with a matching bra. A new set. I squirm with delight; she went shopping for me. Partly lacey and some sheer. Her dark areolas are visible through the sheer bits.

Parker looks stunning!

I am already hard and twitching. I have the strongest urge to rub myself and get some relief.

I ask her to remove her lingerie slowly and twirl once again.

She strips sensually, swaying her body and showing off her curves.

She is a goddess!

Her bare ass, make my hands tremble with lust. My mouth water's looking at her golden body. Her breasts with those erect nipple's, framed with her black hair have me wound as a tight spring.

The animal in me, wants to pounce on her and ravage her.

I take a deep slow breath.

Then I ask her to put on the blindfold, the gag and finally the handcuffs behind her back. I watch her closely, as she obeys the instructions. I have to be sure, she is restrained, before I enter her apartment.

I switch off the video from my end, and instruct her to wait for me.

After waiting for about five minutes, I remove her key's and walk out of my apartment with a box and enter hers. On the phone screen, I see her getting startled at the sound of the door. She knows I am inside her home.

I further move in, towards her bedroom. Parker's body is tense, as she feels my presence in her bedroom. I am motionless, admiring her in person, with a million thoughts on my mind.

Simultaneously, dark fantasies are running through my head.

I walk towards her and re-tie her blindfold and gag firmly. Removing my ski mask, I strip out of all my clothes. I move closer to her and press my body to hers. She can feel my raging hardness, on her stomach.

Her heart is beating faster, her breasts heaving with anticipation. I turn her around, my erect cock pressing into her soft cheeks.

Neatly collecting all her hair into my hands, I wrap that mane around my palm.

I whisper into her ear, "You are mine!" She shivers.

Guiding her towards the bed, I bend her forward.

Her upper body lay's flat on the bed, as she remains standing. I spread her legs apart and kneel down. My face nuzzles into her crack, breathing in her aroma of sex.

Parker smells wonderful, like dessert. The cum is oozing out of her. I have never seen a woman this wet, without any foreplay.

Licking the cum off her, my tongue parts her lips and enters into her pussy. Moving lower down, she arches her body for me, so I can kiss her clitoris. The intensity of my kisses and licks increase. I want more and more of her.

She moans with sheer pleasure. I lose all my control.

With a final lick from her clitoris to her anus, I stand up. I place my cock head on her pussy lips and gently press myself into her. Inch after inch she accepts me with a long moan. The feeling of finally being inside is indescribable. It's surreal.

I grab her hair again and slowly being fucking her. Each stroke taking its time to press into her deeply. Clenching her pussy tightly every time my stroke was at the deep end, and releasing me when I pull out. Only to slam into her again.

I can't think straight, I can't focus my eyes. I am in heaven!

I moan out loud. "My Parker!" I call her name with so much lust, she begins thrusting back faster and harder onto me. I can't hold myself any longer. Feeling the urge overcome my willpower, cum races from my balls into my shaft and erupts from my tip deep inside her.

I shudder with the intensity of my powerful orgasm. My body covered in a layer of sweat; I am panting. I feel like I have sprinted through a race.

As I recover from my wave of pleasure, I notice she had an orgasm with me. I can feel some more cum leak out of me, into her warmth.

The golden skin glistening with sweat, the body heaving with the physical effort, the black hair messed up and the handcuffs restraining her, this vision of her is entrancing.

She is a goddess and a slave combined into one body.

I want to worship her and I want to dominate her.

I lifted her off the bed, and made her stand up. I removed her gag.

Gathering her hair neatly, I wrap it around my palm.

I ordered her to kneel down, as I sat on the edge of the bed. I tugged on her hair and she understood my need. She opened her mouth and leaned forward to take my cock in her mouth. I wasn't hard as yet. She held me in her warm mouth with her lips closed firmly at the base of my cock.

12