The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She patiently waited for me to become hard. The sight of me plugged into her mouth, with the hands cuffed behind her back, body arched and face leaning forward, was so seductive.

I twitch in her mouth.

She started moving her tongue over me, while her lips are still sealed. It is immensely pleasurable. I moan her name again.

My hands hold her hair tighter. I am growing in her mouth. She has to let go a few inches to accommodate my length now.

I start thrusting with my hips gently. She matches my rhythm and starts blowing me.

My hand grips her hair even harder as I hold her head in place. I move my hips faster. I am fucking her mouth.

But I could sense she needs a break. So, I stop and pull out.

She gasps for air, but in a couple of seconds she opens her mouth and leans forward again to lick my balls and suckle on them. She takes them in her warm mouth, while my cock twitches on her face. If she blows me again then I won't be able to hold my orgasm.

I lift her up and turn her around.

I undid her handcuffs and made her lie on her back. I lift her feet and place them on the edge of the bed, bent at the knees. In this position, I cuff her ankles to her wrists.

I remove the hair from her face gently. Then I lay down on her body, and suckle on her nipples, her areolas and the whole breast. Then, I switch to the other one. Licking, sucking and biting gently.

Her body is trying to grind against mine. She wants to stimulate her clit.

I order her to stop moving. She obeys instantly.

I stand up and enter her in one stroke. I hold her behind the knees and push them forward so that the knees are almost touching the shoulders. I climb on top on her and use my weight to go deeper into her.

A string of moans filled with pleasure escape her mouth; it was such a strong aphrodisiac.

I love listening to her sounds. It's hypnotic. A mix of pleasure with a hint of pain.

She is so wet, cum leaks out of her.

I fuck her harder, my entire weight on top of her. She orgasms!

I continue my thrusts without stopping for her to recover. She's immediately hit by another wave of pleasure.

I pull out this time and make her join her knees and turn her onto her side. Entering her again while she lay on her side folded in half. With her knees pressed togther, she feels even tighter. The curvature of her ass drives me wild. The sight of my cock sliding in and out between the crack, takes me over the edge.

I lose my control and fuck her with all my might. I pull her hair with one hand and squeeze her breasts with the other hand. I whimper with pleasure as my orgasm tears through my body. I am drained.

I turn her onto her back again and lay on top of her, waiting for my heartbeat to become normal and to catch my breath. I suckle on her taut nipple.

She is so addictive! My favourite dark chocolate.

I stand up and begin wearing my clothes.

She says, "Please stop."

I can sense her hesitation, as she gather's her words.

She asks me, "Stay the night. Stay inside me. Make love to me in the middle of the night. Make love to me as soon as we wake up."

I am shocked. This is unexpected.

She begged, "Keep me cuffed and blind folded too. Please master!"

I am at a loss for words, speechless.

I stroke her hair and tell her, "Parker, I enjoy BDSM. I am really turned on by the idea of restraining a woman." There is no reaction to this revelation.

I continue, "Also, I enjoy some form of pain, like spanking and hair pulling. I am inclined towards mild whipping and slapping all over the body, as well. I enjoy edging. I can do it for hours. Eventually, I would want to fuck your ass too. I am not sure if you are the kind of woman who will enjoy that."

Now I can see the apprehension on her face.

"And I have far too much lust for you to be able to control myself. Please understand my slave."

Parker quietly acknowledges my frank words with a nod. She asks if I would come tomorrow night to play with her. I assure her I will and instructions will be coming soon.

I wear my clothes and put on my ski mask. I uncuff both her hands. She does not remove her blindfold. She sits up and patiently waits for me to leave. As I am at the door, I tell her, "I have left her a gift box in the living room. Please open in after I leave."

Parker quickly peels off the blindfold, as soon as she heard the main door close behind him. She saw the gift box on the floor neatly wrapped with a bow. She sat down on the floor and opened it.

The box has a big black silicone dildo, a remote-controlled vibrator, a gold princess plug, gold nipple clamps and a black leather body harness. There's another box which contains a black leather collar with a ring in the middle. And a note that read, [My slave, soon you shall wear my initials!]

To be continued....

12