The Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Wednesday… eventually…
7.1k words
4.72
16.8k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I opened the door I took a moment to compose myself, if I burst through the door with the unmistakable glow of the freshly fucked even Lacey might notice!

So I stood outside for a minute or two and checked the scores so I would know the results if it came up.

I also looked at Bob's message again and saved the image to a hidden folder on my phone before hiding the conversation just in case. Looking at the picture again sent another surge of giddy excitement through me and I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down to take a shot of my puffy, wet, freshly fucked ass hole. Grinning to myself I sent it to Bob, then made myself presentable before putting my phone on silent and heading inside.

That night I couldn't sleep, I was too horny.

Every time I closed my eyes I kept remembering what happened earlier in the day.

My cock just refused to go down!

I tried to get Lacey interested but she was fast asleep.

I thought about simply jerking off but Lacey might wake up and catch me and the last time that happened we ended up in a blazing row, which resulted in her not speaking to me for a week.

I tried taking a cold shower but that didn't help, soaping myself only reminded me of how fucking GOOD Bob's hands felt on me!

So feeling frustrated and extremely horny, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see if another drink or two would help me sleep.

It didn't.

Only made me more horny.

So I messaged Bob.

"Hey x."

He responded almost instantly. I guess he couldn't sleep either.

"Can't sleep..." I sent.

Near instantly I got the reply I wanted.

"Come over." An order, not a request.

'Fuck yes!' I thought and hustled out the door dressed only in the white silk boxers that I sleep in.

Bob answered my quiet knock wearing a white string vest and shorts, showing off his magnificent bulk.

Our eyes widened and cocks hardned as we stared at each other.

Then he took charge, pulling me through the door with a big hand around the back of my neck and then pushed me back up against it, crushing me with his huge belly before kissing me hungrily, making me moan helplessly, loving the soft warmth of his great flabby body surrounding me, overwhelming me, almost suffocating me.

We kissed passionately, his hands in my hair and at the back of my neck, dominating me powerfully. My hands were wrapped around his neck as I melted into him, sucking on his tongue, licking at it, nipping and licking his full lips, sucking on them whenever he briefly broke the kiss.

"I want you." I panted.

He merely moaned and turned me around so my face and chest were pressed against the door, his hands quickly stripped me of my boxers before returning to my hips, spreading my ass wide open, kneading my glutes, making me arch my back and offer my ass wantonly.

I could practically hear his smile spread wide and seconds later I felt him spank me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned in surprise, my cock somehow getting even harder.

He spanked my ass with his great big hands, making me gasp and hiss and moan, wiggling my hips, humping the air as he left big red handprints on my firm ass cheeks.

Bob took a bottle of lube out of his pocket and poured some on to my wanting, burning hot ass before pouring some on his fingers and getting to work.

"Oh! Oh!! Oh!!!" I gasped as his two fingers sank home and he fingered my ass hard and fast, his other hand around my neck possessively and his mouth licking and biting my ears and neck.

"Need..." I managed under his masterful finger fucking.

"Need... your..."

"Need. Your. Cock." I panted as he finger fucked me like a cheap whore.

I felt like I could explode any second and Bob withdrew his fingers before slathering lube on his cock and taking hold of my hips in that controlling, possesive and extremely sexy way of his, lined up his cock and sank it home, his hairy, sweaty bulk a comforting mass that helped the pain of the penetration fade away quickly.

"Ooohh yeaahhh!" I moaned as his cock sank home.

Bob grunted as he began to power fuck me standing up, his hands on my chest, groping my lean body, my muscles taunt as he near bend me backwards to get the best angle for his cock.

"Fuck! That is so fucking good!!" I moaned as I banged my fist against the door.

His hands tweaked my nipples and my cock spurted pre-cum and my ass muscles clenched so tightly Bob groaned almost in pain and slowed his power fuck to teasingly long, slow strokes.

"You like that?" he huffed as he licked my ear, sending yet more shivers through me.

"You like your titties played with while I fuck you slutty little pussy?"

"Yes!" I moaned in reply.

"Oh yes! Please!"

"Please what?" as he continued that slow, teasing, toe curling pace.

"Please play with my titties while you fuck my slutty little pussy!"

And he obliged, working both nipples with his fat fingers as he fucked my ass, making me sigh and moan, my cock harder than it had ever been in my life!

Bob's pace quickened and he hugged me tighter, smothering me, one hand now covering my mouth, pushing his fingers inside, driving me wild! My cock now rubbing against the door, smearing it with pre-cum as I passionately sucked at his fingers, taking them as deep as I could.

"Gonna cum!" he announced.

"Yes!" I groaned through his fingers.

"Cum! Fucking cum in me!! I need your load so bad!!!" I moaned around his fingers squeezing his cock with my battered ass muscles.

Bob growled and bit my shoulder as he came. I smiled as I felt the hot cum flood my ass again. I didn't cum but I felt a wonderful, warm tingling glow all over, like my whole body was cuming in response to Bob's orgasm.

We stayed there while we got our breath back, Bob pressed against me, smothering me and crushing me against the door, making me feel very submissive, very safe and very, very feminine.

"Fuck that was good!" I managed after the warm, brain melting all over tingling pleasure had faded enough for me to find my voice and catch my breath.

"Oh yes!" Bob chuckled, "I knew you'd be back for more, didn't expect it to be the same day but I know a natural cock slut when I see one!"

I blushed at his compliment and turned my head to kiss him. We made out like that for a while, enjoying the intimacy as I luxuriated in the feel of his soft, fat, hairy body pressed against my smooth, lean hairlessness.

As Bob's cock began to show signs of life he stood back and taking my hand, leading me to his master bedroom.

I lay on the bed, feeling like a blushing virgin bride on her wedding night as Bob undressed in front of me, his thick 6" cock hard again and I couldn't wait to have it back inside me.

He crawled in the bed and I spread my legs wider, welcoming him with a blushing coy smile. He had taken me several times already today but this felt different, more real somehow.

His climbed on top on me, smothering me again, I shivered in delight as I felt his weight crushing me again. His great imposing bulk both threatening and comforting, a physical manifestation of his huge power, lust and appetites that he was going to use me to sate. The thought of being ravaged by this mountain of a man had my cock hard again!

He stared into my eyes as I shook with excitement, I felt his cock kiss my pussy and I moaned in pleasure, revelling in the sensation of his cock teasing my pussy, expertly building the anticipation, despite everything we had done together earlier the sexual tension was still strong, you could cut the air with a knife as we both understood that if we had sex here - in his bed things would be different. No excuses, no alcohol to blame, no 'just experimenting', I had crawled on to his bed and spread my legs wide for my man.

No words spoken, just the age old invitation of a wet, wide open pussy silently begging to get fucked.

An eager slut bride, smiling coyly, blushing hard, all sexy sighs and wet lips, eyes shining with lust.

And his victorious conqueror, between his legs, cock poised to take his maiden hood, staring down in triumph, glorying in his victory, his prize beneath him desperately waiting for the moment he takes him, ravages him and claims him as his own once and for all.

All this flashed through my mind as Bob crawled between my legs, adjusting my position to his liking, his heavy belly rubbing my smooth six pack, his wiry pubes brushing up against my hairless balls.

He smiled down at me and said "Are you ready?"

I nodded in reply, my cock throbbing between us.

"Are you ready to be my gay sissy wife?"

My mind was immediately flooded with images of me in white lace, fishnets and latex bondage heels, wrists and ankles cuffed, frilly maid's apron and hat. Kneeling at the door to greet my man with a blowjob and cold beer when he comes home. Sitting on his lap while he eats the dinner I cooked for him, blowing him again and getting him his beer while he watches the game, then riding him for dear life until he falls asleep, his cock in my ass, ready for him to fuck in the night or when he wakes up. I would wash his big, fat body in the shower and suck his cock before he leaves for work before spending the day waiting for my man to come back to me, his perfect gay sissy wife!

I groaned and my cock erupted as that all over glow, full body tingling orgasm crashed through me like an irresistible storm!

"Yes!" I moaned! "Yes! Oh God yes!!" "Make me your gay sissy wife!!!"

Bob sank his cock home and I moaned and came again!

I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts and squeezed my ass muscles to milk his cock as he pulled back before clamping tightly and relaxing to try and pull him as deep inside me as possible. I tried to wrap my legs around his waist to keep him inside me but he was too big and it seemed to throw off his gorgeously powerful, deep rhythmic thrusts.

Every time he bottomed out I felt like I was becoming more his gay sissy wife, that with each thrust he was pushing away my old life, so there was literally nothing left but his cock in my pussy. No room for anything else but his cock in my pussy, making me cum, over and over and over!

I lost track of time as Bob made love to me, my orgasms constant full body fireworks as his cock and incredible body worked their magic on me. His cock got even harder and his thrusts sped up, knowing this was it I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me, that set him off and I moaned into his mouth as I felt the cum shoot into me, felt him mark me again.

We lay like that while Bob got his breath back, I couldn't stop smiling as his fat body crushed me into the mattress. God it felt so fucking sexy being smothered, near suffocating under this huge mound of a man!

I had never had a gay thought before in my life, but since meeting my man this morning I had given him both my oral and anal virginity. Not only that but I had loved sucking his cock and getting fucked in the ass so much that I had come back the same night for round two!

Now I was seriously thinking about how I could get his dick down me every day!

Bob eventually rolled off me and lay next to me in bed.

In the silent afterglow I whispered "How did you know?"

Bob moved me so my head rested on his arm, and I was cuddled up next to him. Instinctively my hand went to stroke his body while I snuggled up so close his moist arm pit hair tickled my lips.

He turned and looked down at me, licking his sweaty armpit, a baby bird under his great flabby wing and said "I knew you would be my gay sissy wife the moment I first saw you."

I shivered and moaned in submissive pleasure when he called me his gay sissy wife, Bob chuckled and continued "It's not every man that wears such a casually revealing outfit just to wash the car. Add in your near strip tease when we were chatting and the fact that you get regular manicures, pedicures and facial massages..."

I blushed deep red but kept up my stroking, my hand now twirling his pubic hair before massaging his balls and going back up to the vast expanse of his belly that I couldn't stop touching.

"The eagerness with which you agreed to come over and how submissively you let me constantly touch you when I was showing you around hardened my suspicions."

"And the way you naturally pleasured my cock confirmed everything."

"That and the fact that you were still so horny after our first time you messaged me the same night asking for round two!"

We both lauged a little at that.

Wanting to be closer, I rolled on top of him, cuddling against his great, intoxicating bulk, loving how sexy his fat, hairy body made me feel as I rubbed myself against it.

"Mmm..." I purred, "I just needed you again!"

Bob smiled in reply.

"I go running every weekday morning..." I started, a hand going to fondle his big hairy balls.

"I could..." I began to slither lower. "Wake you up after my run..."

I didn't wait for his reply, I took his semi hard cock back into my wet, wanting mouth, kissing, licking, sucking and stroking him back to his full thick 6".

I wanted him again!

My appetite for him seemed to be insatiable!

This time I turned my back to him and squatted down on his cock. After shooting so much cum into me before his cock slid home easily with a satisfying feeling, like a really great stretch after the best night's sleep.

I couldn't help but moan in pleasure and balancing myself on his tree trunk like legs as I impaled myself on his cock, sinking down 'til our balls smooched together then lifting myself up and down riding his cock as hard and fast as my inexperienced muscles would allow.

Bob gave a low wolf whistle at the sight of me working my ass up and down his cock, those red hand prints he had given me earlier fading to a bright pink against my pale skin. He shifted his weight a little, sitting up a bit more, alternately squeezing my waist in that brain melting way that just DID something for me and spanking my ass, making me yelp, moan and rock my hips back and forth, twerking on his cock like a stripper.

Then he really took charge, hooking his legs over mine and pulling me backwards until my back was pressed tightly against his massive hairy gut. I squealed like a schoolgirl as he groped my taunt body and pumped his hips up into me in short rapid thrusts. I was helpless in his grip as he fucked me hard and fast and sucked at my neck so hard I was sure it would bruise as he came inside me again.

Feeling his cum shooting into me set off that full body orgasm, the pins and needles of intense pleasure firing through my nervous system that settled into an aching glow, a radiating heat, the never to be beaten feeling of knowing that I had been able to satisfy my man.

That I was once agin filled with his cum.

We lay like that, with me on top in my back as I shivered, writhed and moaned through another orgasm. Once I had caught my breath I panted "I could wake you up like this every morning..." We turned to face each other and kissed softly.

"Mmmm... I could get used to this sweetie." Bob said between kisses. "But your fiancé might begin to suspect."

"I wake up early and go for my run before she wakes up." I replied. "I'm usually back and in the shower before she wakes up." I smiled at him, trying to make him understand just how much I wanted this.

"The neighbour across the street might notice you coming and going...." Bob said.

"You have a side gate you could leave that and the back door unlocked." I answered.

"You'd need to dress as the part." Bob said, "Those pin-ups aren't just for show you know."

I grinned at him in excitement "Anything for you Bob!"

We kissed again and again, making out like teenagers, or newly weds!

Until I noticed the time.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Gotta get back and in the shower before Lacey finds me gone." With that I hustled out of the room and out the door.

I managed to start the shower running just moments before Lacey stirred in bed. I hopped in, grimacing at the cold water and began my usual post run shower.

The rest of the day was the usual lazy Sunday.

I made sure to tell Lacey that I was going over to Bob's on Wednesday to watch the game.

We went for a long walk that ended in a bar that was dog friendly, which reopened our discussion about having a pet. I was still adamant that babies should come first so the dogs wouldn't get jealous.

That night Lacey wanted sex. I did my best but the only way I could get interested was to pretend she was Bob.

That her clit was his cock I was sucking.

That her pussy was his ass hole I was eating.

We fucked doggy style, which was fortunate as it was the one position that Bob hadn't fucked me in yet and I could pretend that he was mounting me from behind and with that mental image I came.

I set my alarm early the next day and did a shorter circuit than usual.

I was normally back home and in the shower before 7, so leaving at 5:30 in my running gear I went straight to the path that took me past Bob's garden gate and I duly veered off the path and through the unlocked gate as quickly and quietly as I could, given that I was a total bag of nerves!

Next the back door unlocked as promised but with an envelope stuck to it that simply read "wife". I shivered in excitement when I saw the note and stepping quickly inside I read it - "wife, please find appropriate undergarments on kitchen table, start the coffee maker then come upstairs. XXX".

On the kitchen table I found a box, inside were white fishnet stockings, a white lace garter belt, white lace crotchless thong covered in bows and a similarly effeminate, extremely revealing lace bra with holes so my nipples would peek through.

My hands were shaking in excitement as I stripped out of my running gear and shimmied into the white lace whisps of lingerie that Bob had bought for me.

Fuck! It made me feel so sexy knowing my big brute of a man had left these here for me to really play the role of his gay sissy wife!

There was something forbidden, perverse and deeply taboo about dressing like this, especially for another man, but there was no arguing with how turned on it got me!!

My cock was raging hard, poking out of the waistband obscenely! I managed to rearrange myself so the cock went through the hole at the front and that my ass was open and ready at the back!!

Speaking of my back door, I noticed a bottle of lube at the bottom of the box and with shaking hands poured a generous amount on my fingers and worked it all into and around my ass hole.

More turned on than I had ever been in my life, I climbed the stairs my heart beating out of my chest, blood rushing in my ears.

In no time at all I was in Bob's master bedroom, I could see the outline of his body in the half light of dawn. Hardly daring to breathe I tiptoed to the bottom of the bed, lifted the covers and crawled in.

It was hot under the covers and dark and smelt strongly of Bob's primal, alpha daddy stink.

I couldn't get enough!

I began by kissing and lapping at his balls, bathing them with my spit, delighting as the rough pubic hair scratched my smooth skin. As his cock began to grow I moved up and kissed the tip of his cock, feeling that heavenly texture and that strong alpha stink that was quickly becoming yet another powerful aphrodisiac his body naturally emitted. My kissing began to get wetter and as his cock grew I took it in my mouth and sucked on it lovingly, moaning in pleasure as I felt it grow in my mouth.

The pleasure of feeling my daddy's cock grow hard in my mouth filled me with an indescribable joy, that warm full body tingling feeling was growing stronger as I sucked on more of his cock, taking the head into my throat and swallowing around it, massaging it with my throat muscles, delighting in that familiar stretching feeling as his cock forced itself deeper inside me, demanding more pleasure and taking it relentlessly!

12