The Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob's hands were now on my head controlling the speed and depth of the blowjob, as he thrust into me hard and fast I felt him wrap his great legs around my neck, scissoring them behind me, forcing yet more of his cock into me, suffocating me on his cock!

I loved it!

I wanted to be used like a fucking slut!

And boy oh boy was I getting it!!

A dozen or so more deep, choking thrusts into my throat and he came with a groan of pleasure, before collapsing back onto the bed fully and releasing me.

I remained between his legs gasping for air until I had breathing under control.

Then I went back and licked his cock and balls clean of any cum and spit like a good sissy wife.

I lay there stroking his thighs and belly, happily nursing on his cock until I felt him begin to move and pull back the covers.

I felt a heady mix of extreme embarrassment and arousal as Bob stared at me in lingerie.

It made me feel squirmy, like a complete and total cock slut, just like when he first caught my eye Saturday morning.

It felt like a lifetime ago now.

"Good morning princess." Bob said, smiling down at me.

I thought I was going to cum when he called me "princess"!

I blushed hard and smiled back, taking his cock out of my mouth and stroking it with my hand I replied "Good morning daddy."

He smiled and his cock stiffened noticeably when I called him "daddy", it made me feel even sluttier knowing I had found a pet name for him that he liked.

"We can't spend all day in bed." Bob said and I pouted. Spending all day in bed eating nothing but cum and ass was exactly what I wanted to do!

"Help me shower."

I disentangled myself and holding his hand I led him to the bathroom. Like any good sissy wife I started the shower and adjusted the temperature. Then I knelt down beside my daddy and held his cock for him, aiming it at the toilet water so ge could take his morning piss. Once he was finished I dabbed it dry with tissue before leaning in and giving it a quick suck, the taste of his piss mixed with residual cum made me swoon!

Bob went into the shower and once I recovered quickly followed him. He handed me the soap and loofah and I went to work, lovingly cleaning every last inch of his great bulk, lifting up slabs of fat and washing him everywhere. Then I sank to my knees behind him and spread his huge ass cheeks, letting water cascade down his ass crack as I stared spellbound at my daddy's ass hole.

I shuffled forwards and ignoring the water kissed his hole. He grunted in pleasure and I kissed it again and again, pushing my tongue inside him to ensure he was totally clean. I hadn't cum since last night and the feel of his hot, velvety ass making out with me had me on the verge of orgasm!

Bob pulled me away with a wet sucking sound so loud you could hear it over the running water. To my surprised disappointment he turned off the shower and stepped out. I dutifully followed him and reached for a big fluffy towel to dry him off when he spun me around and pushed me to my hands and knees.

I gasped in surprise then moaned in delight, arching my back and pushing my pussy open and back as Bob sank his cock into me.

"Oooohhh! Yesss!!" I hissed as he began to fuck me.

Bob took me doggy style and leant all his weight onto me so my chest sank to the floor, cheek resting against the cold tiles to give him complete access to my slutty pussy.

I reached back and fondled his balls and he increased the pace, fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh yes! Fuck me daddy! Harder! Fuck my slutty princess pussy!"

And he did! Growling he pulled me back up to my knees so I was able to bounce up and down on his cock, using my ass like a living fleshlight to make my daddy cum! Bob wrapped his arms around me in a huge bear hug, crushing me into him, squeezing the air out of me as he bit my shoulder, sucking on it hard as he came.

Feeling his cock cum inside me triggered my own orgasm and I wailed and shook helplessly in his vicelike grip as my cock spurted over and over!

We lay on the floor in the puddle of my cum , Bob still on top of and inside me. Once the orgasms had worn off, he got off me and began to brush his teeth. In a daze I wobbled to his bedroom and laid out his clothes for the day, then I stumbled down the stairs to make him his coffee and breakfast.

Bob came down the stairs just as I was serving the fried eggs on toast, he grinned at me, still in the white lace lingerie and I blushed hard. He affectionately slapped my ass as he sat down to eat, causing my cock to come back to life. I stood demurely next to him while he ate and he complimented me on my cooking skills, making me glow with pleasure.

Once he had finished I took his plate to the sink and he followed me, bent me over the sink and took a fistful of hair with one hand, slapped my ass with the other!

"Thank you daddy!" I moaned, which earned me a dozen more slaps, after every one I pushed my ass back for more and said "Thank you daddy!" By then end I was a total slutty mess practically begging to be fucked!

But Bob had other ideas and looking at the time he told me to get changed and get home before Lacey noticed my absence.

Groaning in acute frustration I realised he was right and grudgingly put my running gear back on before resentfully stomping back home and into the shower.

The rest of the day was a blur, I was in a fog of submissive sexual bliss. I went to bed early that night and slept like the dead.

Tuesday morning and I again woke early, eager to suck my daddy's cock again! I stripped and put the same white lingerie on as the day before before practically running up the stairs and diving under the covers!

I hungrily sucked his cock this time, no gentle worship, straight up cock sucking. One hand massages his balls while the other stroked his shaft as I slobbered over his cock, deepthroating him for as long as I could, choking myself on his cock before resuming the handjob. It wasn't tong before I felt his cock stiffen and feeling naughty I licked at his cock while stroking his shaft and fondling his balls until he came on my face!

"Uuuhh!" we both groaned in satisfaction as he came all over me, coating my face with his thick, hot potent cum!

As I had done yesterday I happily suckled Bob's softneing cock until he woke up.

He greeted me with "Good morning princess." which again made me smile and blush hard "Good morning daddy." I replied, still loving how he reacted to being called "daddy".

We held hands as I led him to the bathroom and as yesterday I started the shower and knelt next to him, holding his cock for him while he pissed. The forbidden, transgressive and humiliatingly submissive act of holding my daddy's cock for him while he pissed really got me excited.

This time instead of drying him with a tissue I licked the last drops of piss from his cock, groaning in ecstatic, submissive pleasure as I swallowed his piss. This caused Bob to emit a last dribble of piss directly into my mouth. My eyes widened and cock stiffened as I tasted the hot, acrid, bitter piss directly from his cock and I swallowed it down, moaning around his cock as I did so!

My moaning around his cock caused it to grow and I passionately sucked it again! Like a man possessed I face fucked myself on his cock, spearing it into my throat over and over, my hands on his ass to pull him closer. I felt his hands on my head to control the pace and knew he was close to cumming, again I pulled away and licked and stroked him until he came on my face!

"Thank you daddy!" I said over and over through panting gasps as he shot his second load of the day on my face.

I soaped him all over and massaged his great fat hairy body all over as I washed him clean. I saved the best for last and spread his ass cheeks wide apart before tonguing his ass hole until he was back to his full, gloriously thick 6". This time he fucked me in the shower, crushing me against the wall with his huge belly, his hands on my waist in that irresistible toe-curling, brain melting way of his. When he came for the third time, it triggered my own orgasm and those addictive waves of warm tingling pleasure crashed through me over and over again!

After that incredibly powerful orgasm I couldn't stand up and resorted to crawling back to his room and laying out his clothes with shaking hands. Like a child I scooted down the stairs on my well fucked and still tingling ass rather than risk trying to walk!

I made breakfast and sat on Bob's lap, rubbing myself against him while he ate. As I brushed my chest against his face, he opened his mouth and sucked on my nipple. I gasped in shock at the feel on his lips on my titty, then groaned and pulled his head closer as he worked my nipple expertly with his lips and tongue.

Bob pushed the plate to one side and sat me on the table as he played with my tits through the peek-a-boo gaps in the white lace bra, I held his head close to me, stroking his hair to urge him on as he worked my titties, my cock back to its full raging hardness as he scratched my tits with his stubble. The he pushed me back flat on the table and pulled out his hard cock, I wriggled down so that my ass was hanging off the edge of the table, pulling my knees up to my chest, spreading myself wide for my daddy!

He wasted no time and sank his cock home! I moaned in pleasure as his cock filled me again! "Fuck me daddy!" I wailed as he hammered into my slutty pussy.

The full body orgasms overwhelmed me as Bob ravaged me on the kitchen table, my cock spurted helplessly over and over as I desperately clung to the table. Bob groaned and came for the fourth (!!!) time this morning and I couldn't stop smiling!

Noticing the time I knew I was late and that unless Lacey had overslept I was in trouble!

Hurriedly I got changed and praying to whatever entity looks over cheating gay sissy wives I ran back home as fast as my wobbly legs could carry me.

Lacey was up and getting dressed when I made it back. "You're late!" she scolded. "You're never late. What happened? You look exhausted?"

I told her that I had met Bob while I was out on my run and that we had got talking about sports. "I last track of time." I finished lamely, not even believing it myself.

"Well you need to hustle it mister otherwise you're really gonna be late." Lacey said doubt plain on her face.

I took my cue and headed for the shower, running it hotter and harder than normal to try and wash my embarrassment and guilt away.

Bob messaged at lunchtime to see if I had escaped and I told him what had happened.

"It's getting too risky." He sent.

"We just got carried away this time. It won't happen again." I pleaded.

"Ha Ha Ha." he sent "You think you can resist the lure of my big, fat daddy cock?"

"You think you can resist my slutty princess pussy?" I replied.

"Not gonna happen sweetie, that sweet ass pussy belong to me now." He sent.

"Yes daddy xxx" I replied.

"Do your normal morning run tomorrow princess, we're seeing each other later to watch the game, so we won't be in a rush x." Bob sent.

"Yes daddy x" I replied, disappointed that I wouldn't get to give him a morning blowjob (is it weird that I had come to love sucking his cock to wake him up so quickly?) but understanding that we should tone things down.

No need to make Lacey any more suspicious.

That evening I grabbed a six pack for Bob and headed over, telling Lacey that I wanted to catch the pre-game highlights of last night's fixtures.

She looked a little uncertain as I usually don't bother with the pre-game fluff and have been quite vocal in the past about how it was all just a load of hot air to sell advertising.

Still I didn't give her a chance to question my change of heart and headed out the door and over to Bob's as casually as I could, given my increasing cock lust and growing addiction to him!

I knocked on the door still dressed in my work suit. Bob opened the door and smiled at me, I walked in and he closed the door trapping me against it just like he had done Saturday night. I moaned softly as I felt his great bulk crush against me, it made me feel just as submissive, vulnerable and feminine as it did the first time!

We stared into each others eyes, him dominating me, me giving myself to him completely then Bob broke the stare by giving me a soft kiss, I sighed in pleasure as I felt his lips sensually touch mine.

To my surprise he didn't ravage me then and there but instead broke the kiss and told me to go to the kitchen and get changed. A box was on the kitchen table along with a note, which read "wife, get changed and bring me a beer, then make wings and nachos, then the game should be starting so come down."

I was a little annoyed that he expected me to cook BEFORE we fucked but being the good sissy wife I stripped naked, opened the box and smiled when I saw the black satin babydoll camisole, knowing that it wouldn't cover anything! It was accompanied by sheer back hold up stockings, a frilly black lace crotch less thong and intimidatingly high shiny black 'fuck me' heels.

After generously applying lube to my ass I tottered downstairs with an ice cold beer for my daddy. Bob gave me a long wolf whistle when he saw me and I stopped and twirled around for him, blushing hard, loving the leering stare that felt like he was practically fucking me! I wobbled over on the killer heels and made a show of bending at the waist to pour his beer, sticking my ass towards his face and wiggling it as I did so.

This earnt me a playful slap on the ass that made my cock even harder and I groaned out "Thank you daddy" in a lust filled voice.

Then I went back to the kitchen to make the wings and nachos as he requested.

Once down I settled down next to him, his arm draped around me, my hands instinctively cradling and massaging his balls as he groped my ass and we watched the game.

Halftime and he pushed my head down and I moaned as I sucked his cock, slobbering up and down, throating him as best I could given the angle. It didn't take long until my mouth was soon filled with his thick, delicious cum!

I sighed in pleasure, having Bob's cock back in my mouth made me feel complete, not as complete as his cock in my pussy but having had to wait a full day before getting my fix I was more than happy!

I fetched him another beer with a notable spring in my step and sway in my ass! Then I sank to the floor and kept his cock in my mouth like a good sissy wife should for the rest of the game. It felt right to be kneeling in front of my daddy, worshipping his cock, pleasing him however and whenever he wanted.

Towards the end Bob said "I need to piss."

My eyes grew wide, shining in excitement as I stayed in place, his cock in my mouth. I had been thinking about this since he accidentally peed a little in my mouth yesterday and I wanted more!

I took his spit soaked semi hard cock out of my mouth and said "Do it."

He stared at me hard, I was breathing heavily in anticipation, the waves of tingling pleasure beginning to build.

"Are you sure?" he questioned, ever the caring husband.

"Yes." I nodded "Do it."

I put Bob's cock back into my mouth and waited. He put his hands around my head and pulled me into him, my nose firmly embedded in his pubic hair, filling my lungs with his potent musk, my forehead pressed tightly to his huge hairy belly.

I didnt have long to wait and I groaned when I felt the first hot trickle of piss fill my mouth! He stopped his flow and I swallowed it down thirstily, I had never been so excited before in my life!

He started his flow again, filling my mouth to the brim before I gulped it down greedily. This being my first time it took a while before I managed to drink all of his piss. I also didn't want to spill any as I knew I would have to clean up the mess after!

He finally finished with a great sigh of pleasure and I sat back with a very self satisfied smirk, feeling very pleased that I had been able to serve my daddy is such an incredibly submissive way!

I rubbed my very full, bulging belly feeling more turned on than ever before, drinking my daddy's piss was almost better than sex!

And I loved, loved, loved the way it distended my belly!

It made me look pregnant!

The thought of getting pregnant with Bob's babies almost made me cum and I straddled his legs, kissing him hungrily, grinding my ass pussy on his cock hard!

Bob thrust his hips up, lodging his cock into my pussy, I moaned in near delirious pleasure as he sank his cock home!

"Fuck yes! Fuck my pussy daddy! Knock me up! Impregnate your gay sissy wife!!" I wailed as I bounced up and down on his cock! My cock rubbing against his big, fat hairy belly had me coming in seconds flat!

I rode his cock through my orgasm making me cum over and over! Bob kept pumping his cock into me making my eyes roll back and tongue loll out lavisciously. With his warning growl that made me cum again in anticipation of him cumming he pulled me down on his cock and came hard!! His cum flooded my pussy so completely it dripped out and puddled on the floor.

We stayed like that, cuddling each other until we both fully recovered. Bob slapped my ass and told me to get him another beer. I took off my heels and made my way to the kitchen, grabbed him a beer and slowly made my way downstairs.

Once he had finished his beer Bob turned to me and said "Sweetie, it's getting too risky for you to come over in the mornings."

I frowned in disappointment but understood that Lacey was already suspicious, so it was better to be safe than sorry.

"I play poker with some buddies Friday nights. We take turns hosting and luckily this Friday is my turn to host. Tell Lacey I've invited you over for poker night, that should work."

I smiled naughtily at him "pok'er night you mean?" I joked.

"Something like that." Bob grinned.

The game was over and the post game analysis was my cue to change back into my boy clothes. At the door I gave Bob a blowjob to remember me by and headed home.

12