The Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Parkers initiation into BDSM.
4.8k words
4.64
11.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is a continuation of the 'The Neighbour'. Kindly read it before beginning this one....

Sunday morning, I slept in later than usual and woke up with a darkened mood. Sleep eluded me. Throughout the night, I was restless, tossing and turning. My mind kept replaying the conversation from last night on loop.

She wanted me to stay over!

I am still shocked by how swiftly this tryst escalated.

A week ago, we were barely acquainted with each other. We have never had a conversation that was meaningful. Parker had no idea who I was. The irony of fate makes me smile. I assumed that taking her would decrease my obsessive sexual desire, but now I am addicted! This woman is extraordinary. The morning wood urged me to run over to her apartment and make wild love to her.

Human nature is prone to downplaying one's actions and desired outcomes. Contrary to my star sign, Leo, uncertainty plagues my mind. Self-doubt is a terrible monster! What if she didn't want me when she found out who I was? What if she's not attracted to me at all? It's possible that she thinks I'm depraved. Certainly, the sex was amazing. But uncovering the identity of your lover is another story. The chemistry between a couple is greatly influenced by personality. I wasn't prepared to make her feel creeped out. Heaven forbids, if this were to happen, one of us would definitely have to move out. Our lives would be totally messed up. I don't believe either of us is prepared for that outcome.

The monster is currently winning the battle in my mind. On one hand, I want her to know my kinky desires, and on the other hand, I don't want it to end in disaster. It's impossible for me to imagine having a long-term relationship with her blindfolded every time we're together. It's a catch-22!

My mood darkens further. Thinking about tonight, I get out of bed and take a long shower. As the day progressed, the thick layer of dark clouds that were occupying my mind turned into a full-blown thunderstorm. I am certain Parker won't settle for this blindfolded play.

Leaving my thoughts with the universe, I start preparing for tonight. I leave my apartment to go shopping for a few accessories at the nearby adult toy store. After getting back, I go to the gym to take my mind off Parker. Seeing myself in the mirror while exercising, I can visualize how she would perceive me through her eyes. I am a person of average height and have a lean physique. Broad shoulders, muscular upper body, well-toned legs, and a cute ass, if I may add. Perhaps I am overthinking this. Lifting weights significantly reduces the burden on my mind.

After returning to my apartment with a clearer mind, I text her the instructions for tonight.

[Princess, I am looking forward to seeing you tonight!

I request that you get ready the same way you did last night, with makeup and hair done. Place the toys on the coffee table next to the couch, along with the blindfold and cuffs. Wear the leather harness and collar.

I'll be there at 6.

PS: Make sure you fully charge the vibrator.

Master

XXX]

Packing the duffel with the items I bought earlier, I wear my usual uniform for our playdate. I pocket her keys and ski mask and wait patiently.

Sharp at 6 o'clock, I video call her. I ensure that the camera is turned off from my end. She answers right away. I can only see her face. Parker looks beautiful. Smoky eyes with a hint of red on the cheeks and subtle pink lips. She smiles at me and says, "I'm ready for you, sir." As she said those words, I let out an involuntary groan. Her smile widens when she hears that. She's a vixen!

I order her to place the phone on the coffee table, and to wear the blindfold on camera. She obliges. While sitting on the couch, she ties the blindfold behind her head. She's wearing the same robe as she did last night. The black leather collar is a striking contrast to the white satin, and it fits perfectly on her slender neck. As Parker patiently waits for me, I look at this woman for a couple of minutes. Thinking of how lucky I am, my cock is back to twitching.

Getting up, I walk out with my duffel and unlock her door. I enter her apartment with the mask on. She remains motionless on the sofa. Her body is no longer tense like it was yesterday. From what I can see, she appears relaxed and confident about what we are going to do. My doubts have resurfaced.

As I walk behind the couch, I place the bag on the ground and examine her blindfold to see if it's firmly secured. Opening the bag, I remove a ball gag and order Parker to open her mouth wide. She obediently accepts the ball in her mouth as I attach it behind her head. I request her, "Please stand up and undress."

Her back still facing me, Parker turns her head sideways and puts all that luscious hair to one side. Gracefully, she unties the sash and lets the robe fall to her feet. The harness is made of black intertwined leather strips with gold rings that criss-cross the entire body, but it doesn't hide anything. The ass, pussy, and breasts are all accessible. Standing there, she's looking drop dead gorgeous.

I gasp with a rapid breath as I stare at this erotic woman, radiant as a goddess. The golden skin with the black harness and the way her body is slightly turned like she's watching me. That ass crack makes my knees go weak. Using my shaking hands, I remove a pair of velvet handcuffs and shackle her wrists behind her back. I circle the couch and walk towards her. Her font is now visible, and I am captivated by her beauty. The dark areolas on her breasts and the erect nipples drive me insane with animal lust in a flash. I fall to my knees and ogle at the perfect line of her lips, with a hint of moisture between them. I cup her ass cheeks with my hands and pull her closer to me. Kissing her lips gently, I taste her. Parker parts her legs slightly further, allowing me to open my mouth for a deeper kiss. Letting my tongue slide in between them, I eat her out tenderly.

After releasing her ass, I grasp Parker behind the knee and lift one leg to place it on the coffee table. She is spread open for me. As I eat her, cum oozes out and drips all over my jaw. Muffled moans like sensual music pour out of her mouth as I continue to please her. Grabbing her ass once more, I pull her closer and bury my face between her legs. Parker is my favourite dessert, dark chocolate, and I am a starving lion.

She begins humping my face vigorously, my nose stimulating the clitoris, her tempo increases with each passing second. As she moans loudly, her body stiffens with the imminent release of the first climax. In no time, shuddering with the intensity of the orgasm, Parker screams as waves of pleasure course through her body. Our neighbours would have rushed to her door had it not been for the ball gag. I release my grip on her ass and she stumbles back onto the couch, her body heaving and glistening with sweat.

I undress while I look at this exotic woman recovering from her orgasm.

While helping her stand up again, I whisper into Parker's ear, "Since the day I first set eyes on, I have been impatiently waiting to show you my dominant personality. It's time for you to submit to your Master. My slave, are you ready?"

Unable to speak, she nods her consent. Parker's body language changes from relaxed to rigid, with fear and excitement simultaneously.

Sitting on the couch, I stretch her out on my lap. Her knees lay on the couch while her breasts press into my thigh. My cock pokes into her abdomen. I gather all her hair and twist it around my hand, tightening my grip on Parker.

Raising my hand above my head, I strike her cheek hard with my palm. Smack! Parker jerks with the force of the slap. By holding her hair firmly with one hand, I am preventing her from moving. I use the same intensity to spank the other cheek. Anticipating the blow, she groans into the gag. I alternate between each cheek every second while spanking. Despite grunting with each stinging slap, she remains on my lap. I stop after mentally counting down to twenty smacks.

The act of spanking, although a naughty form of punishment and humiliation can trigger sexual stimulation. It's an initiation to dip a toe into BDSM play. Sliding my fingers between the crack down to her lips, I check on Parker's pussy. While she is still wet, I scoop out some moisture and spread it on her rim. Repeating the process thrice, I lubricate her asshole. I lean forward and take the princess plug from the coffee table. Coating it with some of my saliva, I gently push against her sphincter, twirling it in my fingers. Her body resists the intrusion of her most intimate area. With a stern voice, I said, "Relax, otherwise it can be even more painful."

With a slow, deep breath, Parker sighs and slackens her body. Taking the plug back to her lips, I lubricate the head and try again. Slowly she opens up. Adding a little more pressure, I circle it around my fingers and push on the plug. It disappears inside her, the muscles closing around the stem. The golden crown firmly attached between her crack. The jewel looks really pretty on her.

Without warning, I tighten my grip on her hair again and spank her a number of times. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! The slaps are more powerful than the earlier ones. Jolting her body violently, she tries distance herself from me. I use all my strength to hold her in place and continue hitting her. Upon hearing her sobbing, I finally stop. I can imagine how she feels because my arm is hurting and my palm is tingling from the spanking. My cock twitches frantically. The way pain and pleasure can collide is intriguing. Parker's ass is red with imprints from my hand. She is still crying.

Bending down, I shower her bum with soft kisses. Patiently licking and suckling on the tender skin, I wait for her to stop crying. Slowly, the sobs stop. I release her hair. Cupping the cheeks together, I continue to lick the affected area, gently soothing her with the warmth of my tongue.

After a couple of minutes, I lift Parker off me and assist her in climbing onto my lap, straddling me. My entire length slides into her in one stroke when I penetrate her. She sighs with fulfilment. She is anchored to me, bent at the knees on either side of my thigh, and her wrists were still cuffed behind. I take off her ball gag. Her face is soaked with tears. Licking the tears off her, I kiss her deeply. Parker responds by opening her mouth while our tongues dance in unison.

Grabbing her at the nape with one hand while the other hand moves down to hold the plug. We continue to kiss while I slowly circle the plug inside her. Parker begins riding me by grinding her hips. Freeing my hand from her neck, I tug on her hair pulling it backwards. She arches her body, still riding me, as my mouth leaves her lips and latches onto her erect nipples. Wetting her areolas and then the entire breast while I lick and suckle on them one by one. My rhythm is now in tune with hers, and we are fucking each other slowly and firmly.

As I gently bite her nipples, her hips start thrusting faster on me. Parker moans, Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh, Aggggh! That sound brimming with pleasure drives me insane. I fumble with words as I tell her, "I can't hold on much longer." Breathlessly Parker replies, "Please don't Master. Cum inside me!" Grabbing her by the waist firmly, I frantically fuck her. Moaning myself I mumble, "Parker, I am cumming!" She buckles on me violently, meeting my orgasm with her own. Capturing her mouth again, we sigh in chorus, ending with a sensual kiss. We finally let go while breathing heavily with exertion. Parker's chin falls on my shoulder, as I caress the curves of that stunning ass.

Satiated, my cock slips out of her now flaccid.

I whisper in her ear, "I'm sorry for hurting you, but I needed it." She is quiet. I continue, "The sadist within me enjoys it tremendously, I am unable to stop myself. I hope you understand." She is still quiet.

After a few moments, gathering her thoughts she replies, "Thank you Master. I am grateful for the pleasure you have given me."

I am ecstatic to hear those words!

Parker goes on, "Teach me what you need. Please be patient with me and instruct me on how to serve you. Make me your slave."

I am speechless. I have no words to express my admiration for this woman.

She's mine, and only mine! Determined to hold on to her forever, I let her know the same with a long, slow, soft tongue-teasing kiss that leaves Parker breathless.

We untangle from each other and I assist her in standing up. I inform her, "I am not done with you as yet. I hope you're ready for the round two."

Her hands still cuffed behind her back, she replies, "Yes Master!"

Taking the weighted clamps from the table, I attach one to each nipple. Parker accepts them without any sound. Next, I take the vibrator and insert it into her moist lips. The string of the vibrating egg sticking out between her lips.

After picking up my duffel, I lead her into the bedroom. I uncuff her wrists from the back and cuff them again in the front. Climbing onto the bed, I assist her in lying down on her back. I grab a short rope from my bag and secure her hands above her head by tying it to the headboard. After that, I remove a spreader bar that has leather cuffs on each end. Fastening each ankle, Parker is spreadeagled on the bed. By parting her limbs as far as her body allows, I adjust the length of the pole. Inspecting my handiwork, I use two more lengths of rope to secure each ankle to the legs underneath the bed.

She is now bound and completely immovable.

Taking a seat beside her, I caress her face. I trace my fingertips on her lips. Parker opens her mouth and seductively sucks on my fingers. Speaking softly, I inform her, "I don't want to gag you again, but I'm unsure of your threshold for pain. I promise to be as gentle as I can." She nods in acknowledgment. Gently lifting her head, I tie a ball gag to her mouth.

Getting up, I take out a flogger from my bag. I describe it to her, "It has a short leather handle with multiple strips of leather attached to it. It makes a cracking sound, but doesn't hurt as much as a whip or belt would." Parker's body stiffens with fear as she listens to me.

Brandishing the handle, I strike her inner thighs. Crack!

Upon contact, the flogger produces a sharp sound, but the sensation is similar to a mild slap. I swing it once more. Crack!

I keep lashing her gently. Swisssh-Craccck! Swisssh-Craccck! Swisssh-Craccck! The sound of the flogger slicing through the air makes her body taut, dreading the contact. Slowly inching closer towards her pussy lips, preparing Parker for the inevitable pain. The spreader bar ensures that her entire slit is accessible to me. I strike her hard, directly on the moist lips. She winces at the contact of leather on her clitoris. Rotating the handle with my wrists causes the leather strips to move like a fan and whip her lips continuously. Crack, Crack, Crack! Parker is holding her breath, her body rigid with anticipation of more pain.

The thickening cock that is dangling between my legs is twitching uncontrollably and demands attention.

As the speed of the rotating whip increases, her mound turns pink with the assault on her pussy.

Taking a moment to get in a better position, I swing my arm backwards and swing it hard! CRACCCCK!

Parker screams through the gag. Tears begin rolling down her face.

My cock is unbelievably hard, veins popping as a drop of precum oozes out of the tip. I wait a few seconds before striking her again. CRACCCK! Parker screams once more, her legs jerking and her body writhing in pain. I desperately want to touch myself. I find it painful to not pay attention to my raging hard on. CRACCCK! She is now weeping.

Instantly dropping the flogger, I climb onto the bed between her legs and kiss her lips. Using my saliva, I gently suck on her mound, providing her some relief. With long, slow strokes of my tongue lapping between her lips, I try to distract her mind from the pain. As I continue to lick and suckle leisurely, my thumb gently caresses her clitoris. Parker's body responds to my touches with a mixture of moaning and sobbing. The dissipating pain is gradually being replaced by pleasure. She begins clenching her lips to the oral stimulation. Fully aroused now, drop after drop of cum secretes from her lips.

Getting off the bed, I take out the vibrator remote and turn it on at the lowest setting. The sensations ripple through her body, making it quiver. I increase the speed by another level. Parker is now squirming. The vibrator radiates pleasure throughout her body, making the pain completely disappear. I allow her to enjoy it for a few minutes before turning off the vibrator. With a grumble, she expresses her displeasure.

Sitting beside her, I remove the ball gag. I touch her hair, brushing away a few strands from her face. Speaking gently, I tell her, "I won't be using a ball gag ever again. I trust you to refrain from screaming out loud." Parker whispers, "Thank you." I continue, "Red will be your safe word. The safe word is to let me know that I must stop what I am doing. The only way it can be said is if your body is no longer able to take punishment." She nods her head in agreement.

Kissing her again, I turn on the vibrator. She moans into my mouth, hungrily kissing me back. Increasing the speed to its highest setting, I move down to her clamped nipples and suckle on them. I slowly move my mouth across Parker's breasts, nibbling on the succulent flesh while torturing her with pleasure. My thumb finds her clit and tenderly rubs it. I take the clamps into my mouth and tug on them, pulling on her nipples. She is now moaning incoherently. Rubbing on the clit faster, her body begins to writhe with pleasure. Wanting more she mumbles, "Ahh..Yesss..Mmmm.Yess..!"

I order her, "Don't cum without asking for my permission."

"Yesss, please don't stop!" moans Parker.

While the vibrator is wreaking havoc on her pussy, I keep sucking on her nipples. Her entire body trembles with the imminent orgasm. Parker breathlessly begs, "Pleaseee, can I cucuum, pleasee.. pleaaasee... can I ccum.."

Switching off the vibrator, I get out of bed quickly. I grab the flogger from the floor and smack her pussy. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! She grimaces with pain, but doesn't scream. Her resilience to please me is exhilarating. I am proud of my slave's obedience. Precum is once again leaking out of my now purple cock head. I swing the flogger once more, but whip her clamped nipples instead. "Aaagrhh!" she grunts in pain.

Striking her nipples one after the other, she sobs but doesn't scream. Parker refrains from using her safe word as well. Mesmerized by what I am witnessing, I am awestruck by her tenacity to please me. I am now convinced that my woman is the ideal slave!

The sadist in me must see if she breaks! Returning to her pussy, I vigorously whipped her twice. CRACCCKKK! Aaggrhh! CRAAACCKK! Aaaaagrhh! Still refusing to speak her safe word, Parker endures the pain for me. Thrilled, I throw the flogger away.

I am sweating bullets because of the whipping and extreme edging I am experiencing.

I take a dildo out of my bag and place it on the bed. Switching the vibrator back to its fastest setting, I climb onto the bed directly above her. My knees are on either side of her head as my cock dangles over her face. Letting the tip touch her face, I caress it with my hard cock. I direct my erection toward her lips that have parted and lean forward.

Taking support of the bed I bend down on my elbows and suckle on her clit. The egg's powerful vibration can be felt in my mouth. As I lower my hips, the cock head dips an inch into her mouth.

Carefully thrusting my hips to prevent her from choking, I fuck Parker's mouth while licking her moist lips. Her pain fades into pleasure once more. She eagerly blows me, sucking my cock head with renewed vigour. My mouth leaves her pussy as I pull the vibrator out of her. PLOP! It emerges soaked in cum.

12