The Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the dildo and push it until it is lodged firmly inside her. Moving my pelvis further down, I add another inch of my length to her mouth. I initiate a simultaneous act of fucking her mouth and pussy while holding the dildo. She raises her hips to match the rhythm of the dildo while blowing me.

Pleasure, unlike anything I've ever felt, is flowing through my body. Convulsing with my need, I am unable to hold on anymore. My hand is moving so fast that it's blurry now as I fuck her fiercely. Overwhelmed with pleasure, my cock slips out of her mouth as she moans, "I am ahhh cumming...ahhhmmmmhhh ...I am cumming ahhhhhh." Her body violently trembling with the powerful orgasm.

Despite my frustration at being edged to the brink of a climax myself, I maintain my calm. I hold down the dildo deep inside her while my mouth latches onto the clit suckling again. Waves of pleasure ripple through her body as she experiences another orgasm.

I wait motionlessly above her as she recovers from her multiple orgasms. I pull out the dildo and lick the cum escaping her lips. There's loads of it. I eat her out slowly.

I can feel the sweat of exertion from our bodies as they rub against each other. My cock twitches against her collar bone, reminding her that I am not satisfied yet.

Parker finally speaks, "Thank you master, I apologize for not asking permission!"

My cock twitches even more frantically as I acknowledge her words.

I am silent and patiently waiting above her. She is aware that I am angry.

She raises her head and sucks on my balls. Parkers uses her tongue to slowly lick the underside. My frustration instantly evaporates with the warmth of her tongue. Taking the pair whole in her mouth, she swirls them inside. It's my turn to moan. Her mouth is the gentlest I have ever felt.

I untie her ankles by removing the spreader bar. I lift myself off the bed and unfasten her handcuffs. Except for the blindfold, Parker is free of all restraints.

Helping her sit up, I tell her, "I do not wish to restrain you anymore and trust you won't take off the blind fold." She nods happily! "I was just about to cum, but you let go of my cock at the last moment."

Parker hastily interrupts, "I am so sorry! I..."

Covering her mouth with my hand, I continue, "Please let me finish. The master's pleasure surpasses the slave's needs. Ideally, such an act of selfishness deserves a severe punishment. But your willingness to surrender control of your body was just wondrous. I have always been drawn to BDSM, but I had no idea it could feel so powerful. The euphoria I experienced was truly magical. I would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be your dom. Parker, your presence is like chocolate to my dark heart. The perfect submissive."

Beaming with joy at the compliment, Parkers lowers her head and softly asks for permission, "May I speak now master?"

Groaning at the seductive voice, I reply, "Yes, my princess!"

In a hushed voice, Parker whispers, "I wish to drink your cum. Please allow me master."

Her choice of words and the tone of her erotic voice, makes blood rush into my erection.

Picking her up in my arms, I carry her to the couch in the living room. I place her on the ground and make her kneel between my legs. Sitting down on the couch, I take her hair neatly into my hands. She requests, "Please, let me." She gathers her hair and ties a top knot so it doesn't obstruct her face. She looks gorgeous with a few strands spilling out! I moan, "Parker, I am addicted to you!"

She smiles beautifully as her hands find my hard cock. Tracing the veins and balls, she becomes familiar with my manhood. Slowly, she leans forward and pops my cock head into her mouth. Her mouth makes me feel divine. Her gentleness is a complete contrast to what I had put her through. Parker blows me, taking inch after inch into her mouth. Her head bobs up and down as she cups my balls and kneads them with the softest touch. My entire length is coated with saliva escaping her mouth, and I am in heaven!

Moaning incoherently, I hold on the to the bun on her head. Breathing heavily and heaving with excitement, I feel her mouth taking me to a level never before experienced. She slides her hands under my thighs and grabs my ass. She forces me to move deeper into her mouth, sliding my entire length into and out of her tight lips. I mumble, "Oh my goddd!!"

Parker is holding onto my cock, deep throating me. As I tremble with uncontrollable need, cum churns in my balls and erupts out of my cock. Her mouth tightens and she sucks on the cum. Ejaculating more cum into her mouth, she doesn't let a drop escape her lips. She actually drinks all my cum. Drained; I slump back on the couch.

Her mouth is still refusing to let go. She patiently waits for me to go soft. Another minute passes by, and I am now flaccid. Parkers allows it to slip out of her mouth. She softly kisses my cock and balls and turns her head, laying her cheeks on them. We are in this position for a few minutes just relishing this night. After recovering, I lift her up onto my lap and she snuggles on my shoulder.

"Thank you!", she whispers. "I hope, I lived up to your expectations."

Laughing at her sweet words, I reply, "You were exceptional. The next time we make love, I will not blindfold you. I hope, I too, live up to your expectations."

Her body reacts with eagerness, and I can sense it. She snuggles closer and excitedly says, "I can hardly wait."

Lifting her up, I lay her on the couch and stand up. As I get dressed, I inform her, "Parker, I would like to wait until Friday, for our night together." She immediately argues, "That's five days away! Why?"

Explaining myself, I tell her," I know tonight we bared our souls to each other, but we need to think about this relationship when we aren't aroused. Throughout our passionate nights, I kept you blindfolded. Seeing me drastically alters this. You are unaware of my identity or character. Take the time to calmly contemplate this situation we are in. A dom can be highly possessive of their sub. We'll have a conversation again on Friday and you can let me know if you're still interested in being my slave. I only request that you refrain from masturbating. It's okay to touch and edge yourself, but don't try to climax. That's an order!"

Parker unwillingly agrees to my orders and nods her head.

I give her a good night kiss on the forehead and leave her apartment.

To be continued...

12