The Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Tables turned.
5.5k words
4.77
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is a continuation of the 'The Neighbour Ch.02'. Kindly read it before beginning this one....

It's Friday! Bustling with energy and excitement, I jump out of bed to take a shower. I wanted to reach the office early and finish my work by late afternoon so that I could be back home and prepare for tonight.

The past week had been pure torture for the mind and the body. The mind was fretting over her response while the body yearned for the physical closeness. After our Sunday night encounter, I was certain Parker wouldn't change her mind. I was rougher than I intended to be, but it was a happy ending. Today, the need to hurt was hardly present. After these five days of being apart, I wanted to savour my woman. God, I was horny.

At work, I made every effort to concentrate, but it was fruitless. I was day dreaming about her luscious body. I just left and sped home. I texted Parker the instructions for tonight.

[Princess, there is a bar down the street, a few blocks from your apartment.

It's known as The Tavern.
We'll meet there at seven o'clock.

Dress up for me, please.

I'll be holding a white rose.

Hard with excitement,

Your Master

XXX]

Meticulously grooming myself, I dress in a sharp attire. I desired to look my best, a black bomber jacket and blue jeans with a white fitted t-shirt. I hide the rose in the inside pocket of my jacket. About six-thirty, I arrive at the bar and nurse a beer. At six forty-five, I watch her enter, eagerly looking for someone with a white rose in their hand. Parker is wearing a knee-length blue dress. It accentuates her curves and is stylish but still conservative. Her face is beautifully framed by her open hair. I gesture to her as our gaze's lock. I notice her hesitate before coming to greet me; out of neighbourly courtesy. Parker is unaware that I am the same person she is seeking.

We greet one another and I offer to buy her a drink. With a "maybe another time," she declines, stating that she is expecting someone. "Parker!", I interrupt her just as she is about to walk away.

At the tone of my voice, she turns around at the same moment as I remove the white rose.

Shocked, she realises that she has finally met me. Parker slouches into the chair as I motion for her to do so, still reeling from the shock.

After a little while, she cries out, "It's unbelievable that it's you! Why is that? You seem like a nice guy, and you're attractive, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't just ask me out. We could practically live in the same apartment if we knocked down a wall. We could have met in a more traditional manner." Parker continued rambling, still surprised to learn who her lover was.

I finally cover her hand with mine, and she stopped talking. I request her to listen to me at this point.

"I am an introvert. I knew I had to have you the moment I laid eyes on you. However, I was worried that I would come across as strange and put you off. I was so afraid of rejection, I kept it to myself. Furthermore, it was awkward or too late to ask you out on a whim the other couple times we met. I'm not very good at dating, and it's not something I do well. But I had no control over my lust for you, and it continued to grow quickly. When the opportunity to be inside your apartment presented itself, I grabbed at it without thinking of the consequences. I'm thankful that everything came together to allow us to finally meet."

Parker listened to me quietly, still incredulous at my story and unimpressed with my explanation for not asking her out on a date.

It took her a few more minutes to gather her thoughts before she spoke again. Exhaling deeply and slowly, she said, "Water under the bridge. Let's start over. Hi! I am Parker your new neighbour. Would you be interested in going on a date with me?"

I grinned at her cuteness.

I answered in a serious tone, "I'd like to talk about bondage before we talk about this. I'm curious about your response."

"In response to what query?" Parker answered.

I met her gaze and once more took her hand in mine and asked, "Will you be my slave?"

Parker looked confused. "You are beyond me. Why would I ask you out if I didn't want to be with you?"

I elaborated, "I am not very good at the whole dating game. I would

mess it up. I would prefer that we have a clearly defined master-slave relationship."

"Are you crazy? You mean we won't date, but I still have to agree to be your slave?" she asked, looking agitated now.

"Yes. I am crazy about you. And certainly, I hope you agree. I would really value that."

Parker got to her feet and said, "I think this was a mistake. You're right; I don't feel very comfortable being a slave. I'm willing to try new things with you, but I would really prefer to be in a committed relationship. These business-like ownership terms are unacceptable. Goodbye!"

"Parker!", I called her name, and stop her once more. She's irritated and impatient as I take her key out and set it down on the table. "It would indicate that things are over between us if you decide to leave now."

Without saying a word, she picks up her keys and leaves the bar.

I am devastated. I hadn't anticipated this. The sexual chemistry between us was impalpable. Why would she deny that to the both of us? I sipped on another beer before leaving disappointed with how the evening had gone. As I made my way home, I fought back the wave of emotions I experienced as I passed her door. I arrived at my apartment completely lost. I had no idea what to do at this point. I couldn't stay here any longer; even a fleeting glance at her would be gut wrenching.

I was so naive to believe I could persuade her to agree to this. No sane woman would consent to such a proposition. I was pacing restlessly in my apartment, berating myself for being so stupid, when I hear rapid knocking at my door. I open the door, wondering who could be here at this time.

Parker enters hastily.

She waits for me to shut the door before she bursts out. "What you did to me isn't something you can get away with so easily. From our first night together, I was restrained. My sight was stolen from me each time we were together. We'll be on even ground once I get to order you around. Understood!"

Stifling an amused grin, I nod seriously.

Parker asks me to strip. I watch her intently as I slowly take off my t-shirt and start unbuttoning my pants. She is dressed in a floor-length black robe tied loosely at the waist. Sliding my trousers off, I step out of them. I have a bulging semi-hard cock in my underwear. She orders me to take it off.

I obey.

Eyes brimming with lust, Parker devours me. She gestures for me to turn around by circling a finger. I comply. She approaches me and grabs hold of my ass and whispers, "Let's go to your bedroom."

Leading the way, I walk inside. She follows after me and commands me to lie on the bed on my back. She stands directly in front of me and slips off the robe. Her entire body glows radiantly. I can't help but sigh at the hairless pussy and hard nipples.

I'm now completely erect. She climbs onto the bed and starts kissing my thighs softly, starting at the bottom and working her way up. Her hands caressing and exploring my body. She gives my balls and then my cock a wet kiss. Her hands move to my chest, tracing every muscle and curve in my torso. She kisses my navel, and licks me all the way up to my nipples. I am her newly acquired toy, and she is staking her claim on me.

She straddles me with her drenched pussy, sliding down the length of my cock. Parker leans in to nibble and kiss my neck. I put my hands on her waist, running them over her curves. She kisses me tenderly, first sucking my upper lip and then my lower. Finally opening her mouth, she takes my tongue. Her fingers entangled in my hair as we're frantically making out. Grinding with passion we continue exploring each other's mouth. My hands reach out to grab her ass pressing my hips into her leaking pussy. Parker pushes my hands away, letting me know that she is in control and my body belongs to her.

Sitting upright she uses her free hand to guide my hard cock into her. With a single stroke, I enter her. She clamps down on my shaft with her pussy. The tightness makes me groan out her name. Parker slowly begins fucking me, circling around and grinding her hips into me. She leans forward and allows my mouth to capture her erect nipples. I suckle on each, moaning constantly at the pleasure she was giving me. She grabs on to my shoulders tightly, straightens her back, and picks up her pace. Without blinking, she looks into my eyes claiming my body. Matching her thrusts with my own, we quicken our pace and make love passionately.

Her hands digging into my chest, as our bodies slam into each other noisily. Our combined moans fill the room. I blurt out, "Parker, I can't hold on."

"Yessss! Cum for me. Ahhh.. Cum inside meee." Her husky voice pushes me over the edge, and I buckle under the force of my orgasm, cum racing up the shaft emptying myself deep into her.

Matching my orgasm with her own, she lets out a scream of pleasure, "Ahhh. Yeaaah. Ahhhh..Mmm...hmm. Yessssss!"

Parker collapses on top of me, exhausted, her body heaving from the exertion and heat. I can feel her breasts against mine. She holds me within her sighing contentedly. For several minutes, we remain in the same position.

When she finally tries to get up, I don't let go and embrace her as we lay together. "Spend the night with me," I say. Her body is pleased to hear my words.

We drift off to sleep wordlessly.

Her fingers brush across my face, tracing my lips as they go. Her mouth lightly touches mine. Annoyed, I roll over in bed, face down. It's early morning and I'm still mostly asleep. Parker tugs the blanket away, exposing my bare body.

Her hands caress my behind. She sits up, leans forward, and showers my ass cheeks with moist kisses. Her tongue licking lazily, swirling everywhere. Finding my hardness, Parker wraps her palm around my cock and begins stroking me gently. Her hands move lower, kneading my balls. Now fully erect, I groan her name out loud. She turns me onto my back and takes my cock into her wet mouth.

Wide awake now, I see her lick my length while she looks directly into my eyes. She advances to my balls and starts sucking on them, taking each one in her mouth. She licks every part of my groin. Twitching with desire my cock jerks against her face, demanding attention. She obliges by giving my tip a little kiss in return. She starts making out with my cock head. It's impossible to describe the sensation of her lips focusing solely on my tip. I am being edged ruthlessly. "Please, Parker, please!" I plead with her.

Grinning, she returns to licking the shaft. Again, her hands are massaging my balls, squeezing them gently making me even more miserable with lust. I need her mouth, I need to cum. Squirming in bed, my hands move to grasp her head and I try to force myself inside her mouth. She pushes my hands aside pinning them down on the bed. I beg once more, "Please!"

At last, she fully plunges me in her mouth, slobbering my entire length. Her head bobs up and down, hungrily sucking my cock. Gripping my hands even more firmly, she picks up her pace and nosily blows my cock. I raise my hips to match her rhythm. I am sweating and trembling with need. Finally, she releases my hands, I grab her hair and hold it tightly while I fuck her mouth hard. In a matter of seconds, I'm on the verge of cumming. Parker refuses to let go of my cock despite being breathless. Her lips are pressed tight around me, and her tongue dances inside them. I can no longer resist going over the brink and violently orgasm into her mouth. She holds on tightly, emptying my balls and swallowing every last drop of cum. Once I am soften up, she lets go of me with a plop and says, "Good morning!"

Parker gets up to leave. "It's the weekend!" I grumble. "Stay with me in bed!"

Faking exasperation she replies, "I have to work out and really need a shower. Looking pretty for you isn't as simple as you think. It requires a great deal of time and effort. Plus, I have weekend chores to complete."

When I try to grab her, she flees out of my reach. As she wears her robe, I try my luck again, "We'll exercise together in bed, I promise to push you really hard. I'll bathe you too after that!"

Unfazed, she fastens the robe around her waist and is prepared to leave.

"Tomorrow is my birthday!" I blurt out. She pauses in the doorway and turns around. "Will you please join me for dinner tomorrow?"

Raising an eyebrow with a faint smile on those full lips, Parker quips, "Depends on where you are taking me."

"It's a well-known Italian restaurant with private booths; it doesn't have a Michelin star, but it's highly exclusive. We won't be disturbed at all."

"Well, I won't have any free time during the day anymore. I have to go shopping for a dress. Which color do you want to see me wearing?"

"May I accompany you?" I request.

"Sorry, but I'd like to see your reaction tomorrow."

"All right. I would love seeing you dressed in black, ivory, or even gold."

"Gold!! So flashy, I thought this was an upscale restaurant," she exclaims.

I smile cheekily and respond, "What can I say? My taste is kinky."

She scowls at my poor attempt at humour, and bids me, "Goodbye. I'll see you tomorrow. To ensure I am not late, text me the reservation time."

"Are you not coming over tonight?" I yell after her. "It's the weekend!"

I hear her muffled "Bye!" as she leaves the apartment.

I am disappointed that's she doesn't want to stay the night with me. I wanted to spend the whole weekend with her. But now, I won't see her again until tomorrow evening.

Dejected, I get up and get dressed for the gym, to relieve the frustration of spending the weekend alone. I need to lift some weights and get my thoughts off Parker. I do a lengthy routine today and also use the sauna and steam room. Eventually, after a long hot shower, I feel rejuvenated!

Wondering what else to do on a Saturday, I wind up thinking about Parker all day. I was hoping she would agree to come over and so I could play with her. However, I give her the space since I'm afraid of pushing her too far. As midday approaches, I am even more lonely and craving her. I am so horny after last night. I want more. Lots more! I want to be in control. I wish to command her. I want to restrain her. I want to hurt her again. Agrrrhhhh!

I give in to frustration and decide to buy a birthday present for myself. I had considered it for a while, but I always chose not to make the needless purchase. Today I was prepared. I walk into the furniture store and place the order. It's an exquisite teak wood bar stool with a circular leather seat that is padded. It is substantial in weight and stands around four feet tall. The stool's frame is reinforced by the middle bars, which make it fairly strong. I pay more to have it delivered right away.

After returning home, I get to pending chores trying to not think about Parker. It's almost late night, by the time I finish and get ready for bed. I'm lying in bed with thoughts full of lust when I receive her brief text message.

It just states,

[Please come over at midnight. I've placed the key in an envelope beneath your door.

XXX]

Ecstatic, I leap out of bed and get dressed. I pace restlessly through my apartment, counting down the minutes. At precisely twelve, I unlock her door. The living room is pitch black with all the lights off.

Parker calls out to me, "In the bedroom."

The bedroom door is closed and a faint orange glow comes from the opening beneath it. I stumble through the utter darkness to the door and open it. I simply stop in the doorway, gobsmacked by what I see.

With every light out, the room is lit with several jars of candles. The aroma of vanilla and lavender fills the room. A silk sheet in a deep shade of red covers the bed. On top, Parker is lying on her stomach.

Head slightly tilted to the side; she is looking directly at me. Her hair is secured with a top knot. Her neck is adorned by a black leather collar with a gold ring bolted in the middle. Her face is done up with smoky eye make-up and a lip color that is the same intense shade of red. She is completely naked. Her entire body is shimmering with flecks of gold.

Drops of liquid dark chocolate cover her golden body, some pouring down her sides and spilling onto the bed. A tiny black cupcake with gold frosting is wedged between her ass cheeks. For god knows how long, I am speechless, entranced by sight before me. Captivated, I am drooling, I am hard and still lacking words to break the silence.

For me, Parker has transformed herself into a cake.

Our gazes lock on one another. Her expression is one of intense desire as she looks at me. At last, I step inside. Breaking the silence, she huskily whispers, "Happy Birthday my master, I hope you enjoy dark chocolate. The glitter on my body is edible."

Without a word, I start undressing. She reaches over the top of the bed and slides a tray toward me. On it rests a black satin pouch. Completely erect, I climb onto the bed. I lick the chocolate droplets, starting from her calves slowly working my way up. Leaving her mouth-watering ass for the end, I proceed to her back. My lip's part to suck every last drop completely clean off her delicious body. I take my time ensuring I haven't missed a single spot. Finally, I approach her ass and tenderly bite her, savouring the melted chocolate on each voluptuous cheek.

Now there's just the little cupcake remaining. I stare at it as if I am a child who has been denied dessert all his life. I gently bite off a piece of the cake, enjoying its exquisite sweetness and bitterness. Bits of cupcake fall into her crack. With every nibble I take, more crumbs are stuck between her legs. When the most of it is over, I use my hands to open up her cheeks and start eating from her ass. I lick the traces of dark chocolate syrup from her rim and her leaking pussy.

Her pleasurable moans resonate through the room. I'm hypnotized by the sound as I feast on Parker. Her cum combined with cake and dark chocolate syrup is the most succulent dessert I have ever tasted. Lost in time, I continue rimming her, savouring the scrumptious ass. Despite being painfully erect and desperate for release myself, I am unable to stop. Parker arches her back to push her ass higher and widens her legs apart to give me better access. Cum dribbles down her lips and I lick every precious drop, alternating with my tongue thrusting into the folds of her lips. I use my fingertips to massage her clitoris. She presses back against my face and begins grinding. Groaning louder and heaving with the pleasure I am giving her; she inches closer to her climax.

My fingers begin to rub faster and my tongue flicks rapidly. Parker screams, "Ahhhhhh....master..yessssss.. my master....ahhhhhhhh," as her body buckles with a powerful orgasm. I swallow every last drop of the creamy white cum that escapes her lips. Exhausted I collapse on top of her, my hard cock pressing into her crack. I grasp her bun, turn her head, and give her a passionate kiss.

Breaking up our kiss, she whispers huskily, "I'm your birthday gift. I accept to be your slave. My body and mind are forever yours to command, master."

Surprised by what she said, I'm still unable to respond.

Parker goes on, "Master, could you please open the pouch?"

Pushing myself off her, I open the black satin pouch. Inside, it has two gold-carved initials inside. GJ.

She can see that I'm astonished by this gift. I have trouble moving. Parker sits up and holds my hands in hers and requests me, "Please make me wear it and make our relationship official."

Taking the pedant, my body seems to move in slow motion as I attach it to the ring on her collar.

12