The Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks stunning with the gold letters dangling from the black leather wrapped around her slender neck.

At last, I stammer, "Parker, you have swept me off my feet. This is the most priceless and unexpected gift I have ever been given. Thank you!" I pull her into my arms for another deep kiss.

"Make love to your slave," she groans into my mouth.

Passionately kissing, we lay down on the bed. Parker spreads her legs apart for me. Penetrating her in a single gentle stroke, I am lodged deep inside her. Eyes wide and mouth open with the fulfilment of my cock finally in her pussy, I slowly begin thrusting. Unblinking, eyes locked on each other, we make love like never before. Our bodies united into one and lost to the world. I never imagined sex could feel like this. Parker's gift to me had transformed me. The intensity was ferocious, but I was gentler than ever. Parker encircles me with her legs, drawing me closer and sighs my name.

I can only look into her eyes as I continue to thrust with my hips. Our bodies move in synced rhythm with the increased tempo. I am so close. I want to cum, but don't want this moment to end. Parker is moaning the most exquisite melody. Unable to hold on to the sounds she is making, I groan out, "Parker, orgasm with me. I need your cum. I order you to cum for me. Please cum for me nowww!!!!"

She tenses up all over, arches her back, tightens her grasp on my cock, and cries, "Master...ahhh...I am cumminggg. Ahh, yeahaaah....ahhhhh!" Matching her climax with mine and forcing myself to go deeper, I ejaculate into her. Weary, I collapse upon her. She bears my entire weight on her body and I am still inside her. We lay entwined with her legs wrapped around me in this embrace for minutes before we recover.

At last, I lift myself off her and help her sit up. I place my head in her lap and suckle on each nipple gently. While she strokes my hair, I suck on her breasts for many more minutes.

Satiated beyond my imagination, I say, "I think we need to shower."

Parker replies with a chuckle, "That was quite the cake smash you did there!" Laughing, we get up to use the bathroom.

Hot water flows over our bodies, as we give each other a through scrubbing. Although chocolate is messy to get rid of, using lots of soap we manage to get rid of the gooey substance. We pat-dry each other after washing. I press myself against Parker to let her know that I'm hard again. "Give me a few minutes to get ready," she says, smiling as she gently pushes me out of the bathroom.

Grudgingly, I leave. The bedspread is a complete mess. I carefully lift the fabric and fold it. Fortunately, the thick satin prevented the chocolate from soaking through, preserving the white bedding underneath. I find a trash bag and stuff the sheet inside before sealing it. By the time I am done cleaning up, so is Parker.

When she emerges from the bathroom, her hair is perfectly dried and styled expertly. Minimal makeup adorns her face. But what really grabs my attention is her attire. A mostly sheer white babydoll with lace accents. My cock twitches with appreciation. Parker looks so beautiful; I feel compelled to tie her up and have my way with her. With a great deal of restraint, I suppress my urges and wait for her to approach me. She walks over to me and places her hands on my chest, caressing my toned body.

"Master, please let me to pleasure you on your birthday," she requests.

With a nod of approval, I scoop her up in my arms and head for the bed. Demurely nuzzling her head against my shoulder, she whispers, "I would like you to be on all fours on the bed."

Perplexed, I place her down on the side of the bed and get on top of it. Parker positions my body such that my feet are off the edge while I'm on my hands and knees. She nudges my head down onto the bed, while my ass remains hanging in the air. She spreads my feet a little wider apart.

Parker stoops to put my dangling cock in her mouth and blows me gently. After a minute, she lets go and licks my entire length, slathering me with saliva. With a couple more strokes, I am nicely lubricated. She puts her hands around my firm cock and begins to circle it with both hands to further stimulate me. Her face nestles into my crack and she inhales deeply. Parker opens her mouth and gives me a lick. With pleasure, I close my eyes and let out a loud moan.

Her tongue laps between my crack as she licks me. Covering my anus with her open mouth, she leisurely rims me with her tongue. Moving lower she suckles on my balls one by one. Once more she licks the entire length from my balls to all the way to my asshole. Her hands continue to circle my erection. The sensations I experience are heavenly.

"I am going to cummm!" I groan, my body bursting with pleasure.

Immediately, Parker stops stimulating my cock and pushes my body to lie flat on the bed. She climbs on top of me to sit astride, facing my ass. With my body pinned to the bed, she spreads my cheeks with both hands and opens her mouth to plant a kiss on my asshole. A passionate kiss that involves lots of tongue. I scream into the bed, "I want my cock in your mouth. Nowww!!!"

Parker squeezes my ass even harder, using all her weight on me, and continues feasting in between my crack. My efforts to get up are useless, as she tenses her body to keep me pegged down. With a roar like that of a lion, I push myself upwards and hurl her off my back. Standing up on the bed, I grab her hair roughly and bring her up on her knees. My rock-hard cock slides into her gaping mouth.

Both my hands grab a fistful of her hair and I begin fucking her mouth hard. Parker reaches out to grab my ass and clings on dearly. She accepts the forceful thrusting and doesn't even attempt to free her mouth. My cock is a blur between her lips. When I sense she is out of breath, I stop and drag her by her hair onto the floor. Pressing her torso into the bed, I gather her hair into my palm and wrap it around getting a firm grip. In a single stroke, I penetrate her wet pussy. Ahhhh..aggrrrhh..ohhhh..agggrrhhhh. Moans of pleasure escape from both of us. Behaving and sounding like animals, we fuck with abandon. My thighs nosily slapping her cheeks, I don't stop for a moment.

Sweating profusely from the intensity of the sex, I grab hold of her ass with my free hand and insert my thumb into her tight anus. Her body quivers violently, as she screams out, "I am cummmmmiigg!" Watching the curvaceous ass jiggle with the powerful orgasm, I let out another roar and press my balls into her flesh. Cum races up my shaft and erupts deep within her as my own orgasm hits me hard.

Gasping with exertion, I remain firmly buried inside her while I catch my breath. A minute later, I gather her hair up in a ponytail and grip it tightly with both of my hands. I tug hard on Parkers hair, causing her to arch backwards. While her head is turned toward the ceiling, I bend over to give her an inverted kiss. Slowly thrusting my cock into her pussy, I suck on each of her lips. I open my mouth and give her another kiss. Our tongues dancing together as I continue to pump steadily into her.

My cock is still incredibly hard and yearns for more. Pushing her head back onto the bed, I pull out of her pussy. I stoop down and drool on her asshole, lubricating it with my saliva. As I repeat the action, Parker realizes what I'm going for and her body stiffens with fear. She struggles to get away in panic and cries out, "Master please, I am not ready."

Tightening my grip on her hair, I hold her down with my thighs. Parker pleads, "Please, please let me go!" I grab hold of my cock with my free hand and push against her tight sphincter. Her anus resists the invasion. Exerting more pressure, my cock head inserts into her. She screams in pain, "Aaagrrrhhhh." I keep pushing further as I penetrate her anus inch by inch. "Ahhhggrrhhhh..ahhhgrrhh."

The sound of her anguish makes the veins on my penis bulge. Once I am completely inside, I wait patiently for her body to adjust to the intrusion. Her asshole grows accustomed to my length inside her, and her body begins to relax a little bit. I carefully pull out an inch and push back inside. Taking my time, I gently fuck her ass.

Pain gradually gives way to pleasure. Soft moans pour out of her, as I take her ass. She feels pleasure coursing through her body as I quicken my pace. Reaching under her body with my hand, I track down her clit. Pressing it hard, my cock thrusts into her anus and ecstasy entirely takes the place of the agony. Parker exclaims with gratification, "Yesss! Master, Fuuuuckk my ass. Ahhh.. Ohhh, it's yours! Ahhhh...hhh...Ahhhh.... Fill me with your cum.!!" I accelerate my pumping, my balls digging into her luscious cheeks. I moan at the tightness of her ass and rapidly rub her clit with my fingertips.

Breathlessly I stammer, "I own every hole you have, and I'll use them all whenever and however I like. Do you understand? Parker, your body is mine!"

Huskily, Parker responds, "Yes, my master. I am yours to use."

Pounding her ass harder, my fingertips squeeze her clitoris.

"Cum for me," I command her. "Cum, nowww!"

Waves of euphoria travel through her body as another orgasm engulfs her. Parker lets out a melodious moan. I can't help but ejaculate when I hear the hypnotically pleasant music escaping her lips. My smouldering cum shoots deep inside her ass.

Exhausted to the bone, I collapse on top of her, my cock still in her ass. I turn her head to the side and lick her face. Remaining in this position, I rest my head on hers, until I recover.

Flaccid, my cock slides out of her anus and I stand up. Parker is unable to move after the fucking I wrought on her. Lifting her up in my arms, I gently place her down on the bed. I crawl in alongside her, embracing her while we lay together in silence until we fall asleep.

To be continued.

12