The Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
Parkers gift of submission.
2.9k words
4.78
7.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is a continuation of the 'The Neighbour Ch. 03'. Kindly read it before beginning this one....

Sleeping in much later than usual, my morning wood pokes into her backside. Parker purrs in her sleep as I fondle her breasts. Still dazed, she mumbles, "My entire body aches, I'm so sore!"

Chuckling, I reply, "Don't worry, my princess. The afternoon is for rest and recovery. Tonight, I intend to tie you up."

My statement clears the cobwebs from her brain and she sits up in bed. "Last night, you were such an animal! I can still feel everything you did to me." Smiling, she wishes me again. "Happy Birthday, Sir."

I roll out of bed and start wearing my clothes. "Come on, get dressed. We're going out for breakfast. I have a surprise for you."

"What would you like me to wear?" she asks.

"Dress comfortably. In twenty minutes, I'll meet you outside." I leave her apartment to allow her some privacy to freshen up as well.

I am waiting at her door when she emerges wearing a tracksuit. I raise an eyebrow at her choice of clothing. Laughing, she reaches for my arm and adds, "You said comfy."

We step out of the building. Outside, the day is lovely. We stroll over to a well-known bakery in the area. Ordering a hearty breakfast along with some excellent coffee, we take our time, leisurely enjoying our much-needed meal. This seems like the kind of date that a normal couple would go on. It's a good feeling.

Parker is excellent company.

After I sign the check, we leave. Hailing a cab, I nudge her into it. Surprised, she gets in. I convey an address, and we are driven to the location. It's a spa. Asking the driver to wait, I escort her to the entrance.

"I took the liberty of booking a four-hour full body spa just for you. I want you to feel refreshed and hopefully this shall help."

She smiles and quips, "Why do I feel like a prey who is being prepped to be eaten alive?"

I burst out laughing! Kissing her forehead, I tell her, "After last night, the definition of dessert has changed for me. I am addicted! I'm going to have another helping of you post dinner tonight."

Parker shyly responds, "Thank you for this, it's extremely thoughtful of you."

Beaming at her sweet compliment, I remind her, "I am very excited to see what you wear for me tonight. Our table is reserved for 7:00, I shall pick you up at 6:30. Go now. When you're through, a taxi has been pre-booked to drive you home. Don't be late."

I return back to the taxi and give the driver instructions to take me to another address. It's a store selling adult entertainment goods. I enter and browse through the incredible range of products. Fascinated by the variety of alternatives, I pick my toys with care. I leave with two sacks full of goodies. Agreed, it's an extravagance, but birthdays don't qualify for frugal living. Anticipation fuels my imagination, as I prepare for my night with Parker. In no time, the cab drops me back home.

Rushing up, I drop off the bags and get ready to hit the gym. I also needed to reinvigorate myself. After an extensive workout and a sauna, I return to my apartment. Grooming myself once again, I take a lengthy, steamy shower. I have a light salad for lunch and then lie down to take a quick snooze. Because I'm so wired up, I have trouble falling asleep. My thoughts kept returning to Parker and what I intended to do with her tonight. The new stool and toys made the possibilities endless. I toss and turn until I finally nod off.

Its 6:15. I've showered and changed into my attire for the evening. I turn to look at myself in the mirror. The black trousers and shirt look great together and an ideal choice for the classy restaurant. Impatient, I walk out into the hallway and knock on Parker's door, earlier than decided.

Grumbling, she shouts out, "Ten more minutes, it's not yet 6:30!"

I pace the hallway. I feel like a child that can't wait to see his birthday present. Exuberant, yet frustrated at the delay, I force myself to calm down. The door unlocks.

I straighten my back, take a deep slow breath and open the door. I step inside.

Parker is poised in the living room. One hand on her curvaceous hip with her feet slightly apart, mimicking the pose of a model. Parker looks drop-dead gorgeous! Her lustrous black hair is styled in an untidy bun with loose strands everywhere. Makeup on-point with a gold chain around her neck to finish the look. In between a generous cleavage, my initials dangle from the chain.

Parker is wearing a corset-style dress in ivory with black gladiator heels. Her bare shoulders glistened in the room's warm lighting, illuminating her rich brown skin. The ropes on her stilettos reach up to her knees. The dress is flared below the waist with a dangerously short hemline. If she were to bend, her voluptuous ass would be completely exposed. Parker looks so glamourous. An exotic goddess adorned in a risqué outfit. I am once more speechless. As I absorb her visually, she twirls around for me provocatively.

Groaning, I exclaim, "Parker, oh my god! You look breath-taking."

Beaming at the compliment and my reaction, she winks at me and adds quietly, "Shall we?"

Shaking my head, I tell her, "Change of plans princess, I'm taking you back to my place. You are a treasure. No one, but me, gets to see you like this!"

Bewildered she asks, "What about dinner?"

"We'll order in later. I need to play with you now." I reach out to take her by the hand.

She graciously accepts with a wide smile. "Master, I am yours to command."

I escort Parker to my place. I had already set everything up in the living room and covered it with black sheets.

Once we're inside, I ask Parker to wait while I switch on the lights and take off the sheets. The bar stool made of teak wood was positioned in the middle of the living room. Beside it was a table with all my toys perfectly organised on it. Parker comes over and looks nervously at my new acquisitions. While rolling up my sleeves, I watch her intently. She appears scared.

Embracing her from behind, I murmur in her ear, "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Red," she whispers quietly while nodding her head.

Giving her a passionate kiss, I undo her dress. The corset comes loose and I cup her breasts and squeeze them firmly. I hold on to her erect nipples and roll them between my fingertips.

Moving my hands lower, I pull the garment off her, causing it to gather at her feet. Kneeling down, I now see the gold thong; if you could even call it that. It was crafted entirely with chains. The interlocked metal circled around her waist, disappeared between her cheeks, and then reattached in front, directly over her clitoris. It was only then that I realized she had worn all the three colors I had requested for. Sighing at this erotic woman in my arms, I nuzzle her ass.

Parker is evidently aroused, and my goodness, she smells mouth-wateringly delicious. Covering her cheeks with soft kisses, I speak into her ass, "As promised, I won't be gagging you. I will stop whatever I am doing as soon as you say the safe word. Princess, you'll need to trust my instincts and know that I will not hurt you beyond your ability to endure pain."

Standing up, I nudge Parker in the direction of the stool. I push her torso down until her stomach rests against the leather padded seat. From the table beside it, I take a spreader bar and two handcuffs. I spread her legs wide, securing her ankles to either end. Next, I handcuff the bar to the rear legs of the stool. Grabbing a set of leather restraints, I kneel in front of her and clasp them to her wrists and the front legs of the stool. Holding her face, I lean closer and gently kiss her.

I go back and pick up an anal hook that has a little rope attached to it. Hands trembling with desire, I lubricate the ball end of the hook, tracing it over her moist lips. Repeating the motion a few times, I push the metal ball slowly into Parker's anus. Her relaxed sphincter allows it to enter easily. I knot the rope end around her bun so that her neck arches back with her head facing straight ahead.

Parker is completely immobile now. I gingerly make my way around the stool, admiring the stunning sight of her bound. Her gold chained ass is accentuated even more by the gladiator stilettos. Experiencing desire so intense, I sense a surge of electrifying current rushing through me. I come to a stop in front of her and start to undress. The shirt comes off first, followed by the trousers. I peel off my underwear and my erection jumps out. Parker stares at me unblinking, her lips slightly parted with hunger for me. We simply look at one another as I stroke my length.

Breaking the moment of trance we are in, I step behind her, picking up a dildo and a paddle from the table. I insert the thin dildo in her wet pussy and activate the vibration. I slowly fuck her while repeatedly slapping her voluptuous ass with the paddle. The paddle makes a satisfying sound each time it strikes her cheeks, yet it stings less than a hand would. It's an ideal tool for gentler spanking.

Parkers lets out a moan of pleasure. "Ahhhh..yeaah..ohhh..ahhhhh." Thrusting the vibrating dildo deep within her pussy, I hold it in and whack her ass harder. Smack! Smack! Smack! "Agraahhh...Ahh..urrggh...Ahhh.." She was so incredibly aroused that she immediately had her first orgasm of the evening. I immediately drop both toys, get down on my knees, and lap the cum that's oozing out of her.

Once I have had a generous helping, I tenderly suckle the redness on her ass to alleviate the burning sensation. I begin biting her cheeks and leave teeth marks all over her ass. She groans from the sweet agony I inflict on her. My cock twitches furiously while I devour her soft flesh. Parker's red ass is now covered with several hickey's.

The edging I have when I'm with her is addictive. I'm delaying on having an orgasm since I know that if I did, the night would finish quicker than I had intended. All I want is to play with my slave and stay hard forever. When my jaw aches with all the biting, I stop.

I grab a vibrating egg off the table, turn it on, and insert it in her pussy. Its low, steady vibration arouses her, but not to the point where she climaxes. I walk to a corner of the room and drag a low bench in front of Parker. Taking a flogger in my hand, I hop up onto the bench. My hard penis is aligned with her mouth. Kissing it, Parker makes out with my cock head.

I order her to open her mouth and slide halfway inside. Not wanting her to choke, I fuck her mouth carefully. I lift up the flogger and slice it through the air, hard on her ass. Craaccckkkk! Parker lets out a muffled scream, her mouth full of cock.

The flogger's leather strips sting when they come into contact with the bruised ass.

I repeatedly strike her, thrusting in and out of her mouth simultaneously. Crack--Crack--Crack! Agrrrhhhh! Aaaaagggggrrrrrhhhh! Merely controlling my hips so she can breathe, I carry on smacking her. The whipping, fellatio, and vibration of the egg deep in her pussy overwhelm Parker. Tears stream down her face as she sobs painfully. I am so fucking aroused, the ache in my cock is raging. Sweating from the effort and my urge to cum, while yet wanting to continue playing, I let go of the flogger and withdraw out of her mouth.

I tell her, gasping for air, "I apologise. I was unable to resist the temptation of your tears. You look so beautiful! I am sorry for hurting you. I won't do it again."

Parker, unable to nod due to the manner she was bound, simply blinks her eyes and answers, "Thank you for stopping, that was too much for me. I couldn't even utter the safe word. Can you please release me now?"

Stroking her hair gently, I assure her, "Just a few more minutes princess, one more orgasm and I shall untie you." Once again moving behind her, I take the wand off the table and switch it on.

With shaking hands, I place it on her clitoris. The powerful vibrations instantly stimulate her. Parker shrieks with pleasure, the egg still wobbling inside her pussy, "Ohhhhh...Ahhhhh..Yessss..Ahhhh. That feels soooo good! Master, I am going to cuuummmm!"

Maintaining a steady grip with the wand, I apply a little more pressure. Parker quivers with need and cries aloud, "I... I... am cummmminnggg! Yeah...ahhh....Yeaaasshhh!"

I withdraw the wand. I give her body a minute to recover before placing the wand back on her clit.

"Nooo!! Pleaaassee.... I can't take it!" exclaims Parker. "OHHH MY GOODDD!"

Another orgasm pulses through her body as she trembles uncontrollably against the restraints.

"Ahhhhh....ahhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OHHHH....AHHHHHH!"

This time, I don't ease the pressure.

Parker pleads, "Masttteeer! Pleaseeeee. Stoooopppp! I am so sore."

With the force of her multiple orgasms, her ass adorned with the metal thong jiggles erotically. Despite my promise, my hand involuntarily spanks her ass. Slap-Slap-Slap! The wands remain in position.

I am so hard, but I just can't stop listening to her pleasurable moans. Watching her body convulse with each climax is exhilarating. "Please, give me one more. Just one more. I beg you, please, please give me another orgasm. I need it. NOWWWW!!"

Parker screams, "I can't, I can't....Pleaseee No more!" But the wand works its magic, causing her to experience another orgasm, along with the soulful music of her moans.

I switch off the wand and keep it back on the table.

Carefully, I pull out the egg and the anal hook. Her head hangs down, too depleted of energy to move in anyway. I begin undoing her shackles. The endless orgasms have left her bone weary as she lies slumped on the stool. Her hands and legs are free. Finally, I untie the knot of rope from her hair.

I gently pick her up and carry her over to the couch. Placing her on my lap, I slide my raging erection into her. The sudden penetration makes her wince. Embracing her, I guide her head onto my shoulder and allow her to rest. My cock twitches inside her hot, cum-soaked pussy. We remain in this position for a bit, while I tenderly stroke her back and ass.

At last, she whispers against my ear, "You are a monster." Her hips slowly start grinding on my cock. "You handled my body like a toy." As her knees sink farther into the couch and her ass twerks on my cock, I let out a moan. "You were like a spoilt child who abuses his toys." Parker straightens her back and looks into my eyes. "You don't deserve to cum." Her hands grab hold of my shoulders and she starts riding me. I cannot look away. "Kiss me now!" she commands.

Our lips mould each other's as we kiss frantically. Tongues melting in our mouths, we fuck passionately. Grabbing me by my hair, she breaks our kiss and drags my mouth to her nipples. I suckle on them feverishly. Her ass slaps my thighs with each thrust. I raise my body to match her rhythm. She drags me to the other nipple. I want to immerse myself entirely in her. I want remain attached to her permanently. Parker is my drug.

She rides me sensually, clenching her pussy to grasp my length tighter, making me delirious with pleasure. "Cum! Deep inside me. Fill me up!" she orders huskily. I moan her name as I feel the heat of cum churn in my balls, travel through my shaft and ejaculate into her pussy. I continue cumming, feeling satisfaction seep into every cell in my body finally. Heaving and sweating together, we stay joined together and kiss again.

We stay on the couch, allowing our bodies to stop trembling and our breathing to return to normal. When the euphoria subsides, Parker declares, "You may tie me up once a month, and do as you wish. But on the other nights, we shall make love the way I enjoy. These are my terms. If you choose to accept, only then will I continue to be your slave."

Smiling at her cheeky words, I tell her, "Sometimes, I think you prefer being the master. Always trying to intimidate me into obeying your ways."

Laughing heartily, she mimics my tone of voice and commands, "I can't walk, carry me to your bed. I want to sleep on top of you tonight."

"But I've only cum once." I grumble.

Parker plants a peck on my lips and replies, "I can't be held responsible for you not having multiple orgasms. However, I promise to wake you up when I'm ready for breakfast. But you'll have to feed me a generous helping of cum.

"It's a deal!"

Ecstatic, I get to my feet, lifting her with me, and stride towards the bedroom with her legs wrapped around me.

THE END.