The Neighbour Delivers

Story Info
A delivery arrives and the recipient comes.
3.7k words
4.5
24.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

Randy was about fit to be tied. He had begun to think his parcel would not arrive that day, even if this was the online retailer's projected arrival date. He had just started to worry that the product was lost in the mail when his phone pinged with an email stating that his package was successfully delivered. Randy couldn't understand it; the parcel was at neither the front door nor the back door. He began to fret in earnest, emailing the retailer to advise what had happened. They said to give it twenty-four hours to show up, then call back and they would investigate. Apparently, in most missing delivery cases, packages were forwarded by the person who received it in error.

As Randy ended the call, he heard a rap at the door a few moments later. He thought this was surely it. Would it be a delivery man or an honest neighbour?

Randy answered the door to face a man in plain clothes instead of a courier's uniform. He was a little under six feet tall, built light and probably in his mid to late fifties; he was dressed casually like someone with nothing important to do: sandals, jeans and a golf shirt. He was, however, holding a package with the logos of the major online retailer from whom Randy expected the parcel today.

"Hi," the stranger said. "I'm Remy St. Denis. I live one street over at 231 Adam Avenue. Are you Randy S. Davis?"

Randy confirmed his identity warily.

"Your package was delivered to my house in error."

Randy could see how the courier might make that mistake, since the name and his address were very similar to the other man: 231 Allan Avenue. So, it had been lost in transit, after all, but thankfully, here it was all the same.

"Now, I'm sorry," Remy said, still holding on to the box. "But I was expecting a delivery myself, and at a glance over the label, I thought it was my name and address. Call it dyslexia or a senior moment, one or the other. You can see for yourself how similar our names and addresses look in this small print; easy to do, I'm sure you'll agree. So, the long and short of it is, I opened your package by mistake."

Randy flushed red as his thoughts turned to the object he had ordered. He had badly wanted to keep it a secret and now a complete stranger knew all about it. That was better than his wife or kids knowing, but far from ideal.

"I... see," Randy sighed, holding his hands out to accept the box. Remy still held it tight.

"Is this something you want to discuss on your doorstep?"

Hell, no, it wasn't. Randy didn't even think, but invited the stranger into his home.

"Nice place you have here, Randy."

"Yeah, thanks." Stress strained Randy's voice.

"Getting to the point, the device in this box is of a very special, personal nature."

Fuck, but didn't he know that already? Some people couldn't come straight to the subject at hand; there always had to been an introduction, a foreword and a prologue. There was nothing for it but to wait and let the man come around to his point.

"In these parts, not too many people are sympathetic to homosexuals and this is pretty gay."

That simply wasn't true. Lots of straight men liked to massage their prostates for sexual pleasure; some even submitted to women pegging their asses to experience those sensations. Ordering a vibrating massage device for his asshole was just a way of switching up his masturbation repertoire. His wife had lost her sex drive with the onset of menopause and she had such a vanilla taste in sex; she would never put so much as a single finger up his anus, even if she knew how much pleasure it might give him.

"It doesn't matter if it's true that you're gay," Remy said in pleasant tones. It was as if he had read Randy's mind. "It's the perception that counts."

So, what was happening here? Was he being threatened with blackmail? Was Remy going to tell his wife or his neighbours that Randy liked to get off by shoving vibrators up his ass? Embarrassing, yes, but irreparable? No. At least Randy didn't think it could cost him any permanent standing in his marriage or community. He didn't have any hidden dick pics or anything else that might brand him as gay or incriminate him as an unfaithful husband, and he wasn't planning to run for political office.

"What is it you want?"

"Want? Well, I want what you want. You have a toy and I want to play with you."

Randy hadn't expected that.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to get you off with this."

That stunned Randy. It was the possibility for which he was least prepared. He blushed even more furiously than before. His world tilted a little.

He weighed Remy up, adding to his earlier observation. He generally looked fit, but his midsection had turned soft. He had big hands and feet. He was dressed in the relaxed mode of a retiree with a light jacket over his shirt and a belt holding up his loose-fitting denim trousers. He wore a flat cap over sandy brown hair frosted with streaks of grey. His face was handsome enough; he looked a little like a middle-aged Michael Caine. Was he dangerous? Randy was not sure that he could outfight this man; he was out of shape since he'd been laid off.

Remy plucked the toy out of the box. It was removed from all of its plastic packaging.

The device itself was black and dominated by a penile shape of silicone which seemed to grow out of a solid base.

"Don't worry," Remy said. "I didn't use it. I only charged it up for you."

Remy pulled out of his pocket a very small remote control, a little bigger than a silver dollar. He pressed a button on the remote and the device vibrated, emitting a low, barely-discernible buzz.

"So, you want to..."

"Yes, I want to put this inside you. Why the trepidation? Surely, you planned to do as much for yourself. It can be awkward, you know; I'm just making it a little easier for you."

Randy watched his unwanted guest warily. He had no intention of taking the stranger up on his offer.

"Look, thanks for bringing my parcel over, but nothing else is going to happen here."

"Are you thinking of your wife?"

"How do you know my wife?"

"Until you answered, I didn't know for sure you had a wife. You're reluctant to cheat on her even if it's your greatest desire."

"Cheating on my wife is not a desire at all. This is a sex toy, not another woman."

"And yet, this package suggests all might not be well in the bedroom. You want more."

Fuck, how did this guy know all this? His perception was uncanny.

"Everything's just fine, thank you."

Remy smiled at Randy.

"I was just like you once. I was in denial that I needed more than my wife could give me. When she died, God bless her, I promised myself I would never deny myself fulfillment. You shouldn't deny yourself either."

Randy paused and reflected. He could all too easily identify with what Remy said.

"Look, we're both guys," said Remy. "We know we can be pleasured in ways that many women won't even attempt. We both have the same equipment. We understand each other. You knew exactly what you wanted when you ordered this little item."

Presently, Randy was regretting having ordered the prostate massager. He knew he shouldn't have expected maximum discretion by postal delivery, but he didn't want to be seen at a local sex novelty store buying a toy like this.

Remy reached back into the box and pulled out the next item. It was a tube of water-based lubricant.

"You thought of everything," Remy said. "Now down with those trousers, Randy."

"What?"

"You know you want this. Have you ever used a device like this before?"

In fact, Randy had never used anything more sophisticated than a carrot up his ass. His inexperience showed in his facial expression.

"That's what I thought. If it makes you uncomfortable to strip off alone, I can go naked too if you like."

Remy took his cap off and threw it on the living room recliner. His clothes quickly but neatly followed and soon the older gentleman was stripped down to his underwear.

Randy was bombarded with conflicting thoughts and feelings. He was outraged that a stranger should enter his home and carry on so lewdly. On the other hand, he had been fighting down his horny anticipation for his toy ever since he ordered it overnight express and he was horny. This desire was strangely enhanced by the fact that the man facing him had a tent in his shorts.

For some reason, the sight of the older man's erection swayed Randy to throw caution to the wind. He gave himself over to the stranger's blackmail, his lascivious promise, and his own desperation for satisfaction. He quickly shed his clothes. Remy nodded his approval.

By the time Randy stripped down to his underwear, Remy had the five-inch silicone penis lubed up.

"Down with the briefs, Randy. You'll prefer to have some lube in your asshole too for this."

Randy shed his shorts and stood naked before the other man. Like many straight men, he had feared that standing here naked before another nearly-naked man might cause him to have an erection. In fact, he was cold without his clothes on, and, to his relief, his penis withdrew, shrivelled, in its nest of pubic hair.

Remy didn't seem to mind. He guided Randy over to his couch and instructed him to bend over its back. Randy complied. Blushing again, he showed his ass off to Remy, who stood behind him. Randy almost cried out when the cold, lubed finger touched his asshole, but his tension eased as the man gently circled the hole, teasing and lubing at the same time. Randy couldn't deny that it felt good.

"Oooohhh!" Randy said as the first finger passed his sphincter, spreading the jelly an inch inside his hole and stretching it a little to accept the coming intrusion. A second finger joined the first and Remy complimented the tightness of Randy's hole. He spent a few minutes preparing Randy for the massager and Randy found himself getting into the sensation. Then, abruptly, Remy's fingers abandoned Randy's asshole. Randy was ready to ask why he stopped when he heard the vibration of the prostate massager. His cock twitched.

"Alright, son," Remy said, exaggerating the age difference between the two men. "Now you get five inches of silicone. Don't brace for it, just let it happen; let it sink into you ever so slowly."

Randy couldn't help himself. He tensed and his anal sphincter tightened. Randy heard the vibrating massager approaching from behind. Then its tip touched him where his buttocks met and the vibrating, well-greased device pressed up against his ass.

"Oooohhh!" Randy exclaimed once more. The vibrations in his asshole were powerful and stimulating; Randy was unprepared for just how good that would feel. Then he felt the slightest increase in pressure against his hole as the artificial dick began to slowly and inexorably penetrate his interior. It was a process spread across minutes, but when the oversize head of the toy passed the sphincter, Remy slammed the remainder of the device's length deep into Randy's cavity.

Randy moaned again. He had never felt so full, so exposed or so stimulated. The vibration inside him made his organs hum in accord with it. Remy left the massager all the way in for a few minutes, before pulling it out slowly and pushing it back in over and over, imitating a rhythm of sex.

Randy's cock shed its wrinkled appearance as it filled with blood and stood at attention.

"Do you like that, Randy?"

Randy emitted a bitchy little whine of joy. It was as good as he hoped. He could feel warmth in his ass and a pressure building in his loins. He didn't believe he could come from this sensation alone, but he was positive it would only take a few tugs of his cock and he would be unloading all over the hardwood floor or the back of the couch.

The sensations became almost too much to bear. Randy already felt a need; to come, yes, but another need was growing inside him and he didn't know what it was.

Remy knew what it was though.

He abruptly stopped manipulating the massager, leaving all five inches of the artificial penis in Randy's ass. He turned Randy around to face him, eye to eye, their cocks stretching toward each other. Remy showed Randy the remote control in his hand. He pressed the button and Randy felt the vibrations in his ass increase; another touch of the remote and the vibrations multiplied to full intensity. Randy's insides felt like they were made of Jell-O. When Remy next pushed the button, the powerful vibration remained high, but it cut in and out at quick intervals. They went through several such settings until they arrived at the vibration that most simulated the ancient rhythms of intercourse. All the while, the men held each other in their eyes until Remy pulled down his briefs and freed his erection, perhaps curious to see what would happen next.

Pre-cum already dripped from Randy's naked cock onto the hardwood floor. He felt a pleasant, almost electric-shock sensation in his cock. The effects of the vibrator inside him more than stimulated his genitals and his conscious control eroded quickly. It was an animal part that was leading him now. That side of him was responsive to the sight of Remy's throbbing member.

Randy dropped to the floor in front of Remy and opened his mouth to accept the older man's erection. He didn't wait long. Remy's dick slid into the orifice, to be instantly engulfed by tongue-muscle and cheek-flesh. For a first-timer (and Remy believed this was Randy's first time) Randy seemed to catch on quick. He slurped and sucked at the end of Remy's cock, stimulating that area before going down all the way on him. Remy was about six inches long when fully engorged, but for Randy to take him all in his first attempt was an impressive feat.

Randy himself could hardly believe what was happening. He was on his knees before an older man, sucking cock. It felt surprisingly natural to assume this position when he had a vibrating massager plugging his butt and stimulating his prostate. Randy's head sawed back and forth against Remy's pelvic region. He inhaled Randy's dick so far that he had the older man's pubes in his nose and his hairy testicles banging against his chin. It was what he'd been missing.

Remy enjoyed Randy's work on him and he returned the favour by playing with the vibration settings of the prostate massager. He varied it constantly and he could feel Randy adjusting his cocksucking rhythm to match the vibration pattern of the glorified dildo. Remy wondered if Randy did that on instinct or if it was intentional?

"You're a natural-born cocksucker," Remy told Randy.

The younger man, protective of his straight identity even with a stranger's cock in his mouth, issued a token denial, but it was absorbed by cock-flesh; he couldn't pull himself away from his work to answer clearly. He continued to suck Remy's cock, tightening his pie-hole so it felt like a pussy, or maybe a tight ass. Within minutes, Randy's saliva mixed with Remy's pre-cum to create a sudsy froth at the sides of his mouth. A long, thin strand of this mixture drew a line down from Randy's jaw to the hardwood floor. His ass undulated around the foreign intruder that gave him so much pleasure; the massager's intensity and vibration variations continued to change at Remy's control, keeping it fresh for the stimulation of Randy's prostate.

As matters approached a climax, Randy was astonished to feel the boiling in his loins on the grounds of cocksucking and penetration alone; he was on the edge of orgasm for several minutes. As he grew desperate for release, he grabbed his dick in his right hand and began to jack off, but Remy tapped his head and told him to stop. Randy reluctantly complied, concentrating instead on the cock he was sucking, unable to ignore the vibration in his crammed ass. He was so close.

He continued to flatten his cheeks to add sensation to the blowjob Remy was receiving. He let the massager in his ass, with its changing patterns and intensities, set the pace of his oral ministrations. Remy reset the device to its basic vibration sequence, and Randy adjusted his cocksucking pace to a steady back and forth.

Remy pressed the remote control again, increasing the vibration to its medium-level intensity, and once again Randy adjusted his sucking metre, bobbing on Remy's cock significantly faster than before. So it remained for two-and-a-half minutes, after which Remy upped the vibration to its maximum setting. The stimulation in Randy's ass drove him on, giving head at an even faster pace.

Remy groaned and placed his hands on top of Randy's head, neither slowing his pace nor pressing him to move faster; his fingers caressed the younger man's scalp and hair.

Between the use of his two ends, Randy was filled with sensations. The aroma of the older man's pubic bush was a powerful aphrodisiac, while the novelty of a cock in his mouth was deeply erotic to him. The foreign object in his ass continued to stimulate his prostate and he was still leaking pre-cum.

Both men felt the same internal fire as their balls boiled and their dicks twitched. Randy had been blowing his new friend with his eyes closed, but as he felt the semen coursing through his own pipes, his eyes opened wide. He continued to suck Remy's cock at the frantic pace set by the massager's vibration setting. Remy, still groaning, held Randy's head in place so that he could actively face-fuck the younger man.

That did it for both of them: they blew at the same time. The second his taste buds were saturated with Remy's salty, bittersweet semen, Randy felt his own cock pulsing with force; he could actually hear the cum splattering against the hardwood floor. The ejaculation of baby batter in his mouth was equally forceful and jets of the milky fluid teased his tonsils and flooded his mouth.

Without a doubt, this was the most erotic thing he had ever done.

The intense vibration in his ass continued and Randy eventually reached for Remy's hand to take the remote from him and shut off the device. Remy permitted it. Once the massager was turned off, Randy fell back on the floor, cock up, catching his breath. Remy looked at his naked body with undisguised lust.

"I'd fuck your ass right now, but I'm not so young anymore and I need some time for my balls to fill up again. Is this your regular day off?"

Randy admitted he was out of work.

"Perfect. That's your excuse to get out of the house and away from the clutches of the wife. You can come to my house and do yard work. It's for real; I have a lot of work that needs doing. I'll pay you fair and square and we'll play some more at our convenience."

"I'm sorry," Randy said. "I enjoyed this and all; Hell, it was amazing! But I'm a married man. We can't do this again."

"Think again," Remy said. "It's not just a toy in the ass anymore. You blew me and it made you come. I don't think you want that shared."

The truth was Randy did not want it shared, but his sorry resistance to Remy's blackmail was already crumbling. He knew he wanted to give in and do this again. Randy still had the taste of cum in his mouth; he was surprised to find that he had liked it—a lot.

"When do I start?"

"Good man," Remy nodded with a smile. "Day after tomorrow. You can get started some time between eight and ten. Don't jerk off or fuck the wife between now and then; I want you ready and eager, and carrying a full load."

With her very limited sex drive, Randy's wife wouldn't likely suggest sex any time soon, Randy thought. Refraining from masturbation would be a lot more challenging. He nodded his agreement.

Little more was said. Remy helped Randy remove the massager from his ass; it came out with a plop and Randy felt like he'd lost a vital organ. Remy and Randy dressed. Remy fitted his cap on his head and told Randy he would see him soon. With that, he left, whistling a pleasant tune and closing the front door behind him. The first thing Randy needed to do was get some paper towel to wipe up the mess he'd left on the hardwood floor in the living room. When that was done, he had barely stuffed the wads of paper deep down into the bathroom garbage pail, when the door opened again.

12