The Neighbour Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife was home.

If she'd come in just five or ten minutes earlier, she would have caught him with Remy. As it was, he'd left the vibrator out in plain sight. Luck was on his side and he managed to smuggle the massager, the lube and the packaging out of sight and into the basement while his wife put on a kettle for tea. He would return to the basement after she went to sleep so that he could properly clean the device.

Later that evening, Randy told his wife about Remy's job offer. When she asked how they met, he lied and said they met while he was out for a walk. She told him it would be good for him to have a job to occupy his time while he looked for more gainful employment, and the money wouldn't hurt either.

No, the money wouldn't hurt either, Randy thought, smiling to himself as he imagined himself being fucked up the ass by Remy's cock...

12