The Neighbour's Daughter Pt. 07

Story Info
Mr. Peterson enjoys Rose while she is still tied up.
2.1k words
4.65
29.9k
15
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the neighbour's daughter, whose hands were still tied to my bed.

Rose, the neighbour's daughter, had managed to tie herself to my bed. She had called me on her phone before clipping her remaining free hand to the rope using a spring-loaded carabiner. I could see Rose's phone was still lying on the bed next to her head.

I was looking down at her. My God, she is gorgeous. Her slim arms were still restrained in my leather cuffs that she had tied to the bed head.

I gazed at her impressive, firm tits. Rose's dark pink nipples and areolae were such a beautiful contrast to her fair skin. Her nipples were hard, and her areolae were all excited and puffy. They stuck out beautifully. I find hard nipples to be highly erotic, and I loved looking at Rose's swollen areolae.

I looked down at Rose's slim, flat waist. She had a sweet slit of a navel that pointed straight to her wonderfully smooth, hairless pussy.

Rose wiggled her long, lithe legs. "Mr Peterson. Can you please untie me,' she asked as she struggled against the wrist restraints.

I looked up at the clock with a grin. Luckily, there was at least an hour before Rose had to go and collect my son from school. 'You've made me cancel several appointments this afternoon,' I said.

'I felt so horny,' Rose said. 'I needed you to come and fuck me. I've been thinking about it for days.' Rose's pussy lips were parted slightly as she twisted about. I watched, mesmerised, as my cum started to ooze out of her freshly fucked pussy.

I retrieved the ropes that Rose had used to tie her legs to the foot of the bed. I reattached them to the D dings that were riveted onto the heavy-duty leather cuffs around her ankles.

'What are you doing, Mr Peterson?' asked Rose. 'I have to go and collect your son from school.'

'We've got plenty of time before you have to go off to the school,' I said. With that, I bent down and began to lick Rose's pussy clean. I could taste my own salty cum as I nibbled on her clit. I was glad I had thought about putting a towel on the bed. There was a slight stain on it, and so I had protected the bedspread from being marked.

'Oh! Mr Peterson. That feels nice,' said Rose as I licked her hairless pussy for the second time that afternoon.

'Mmm,' I hummed as I nibbled Rose's clit.

'Oh, fuck! Mr Peterson,' panted Rose. 'I'm going to cum again.'

I used two fingers to plunge into Rose's very tight pussy. 'Mmm . . . mmm . . . mmm,' I hummed.

'Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming,' cried out Rose as I felt her spasming pussy contract tightly around my fingers.

'Mmm . . . mmm . . . mmm,' I continued to hum as I thrust my fingers to in and out of Rose's quivering pussy

'Oh, God! Oh, God! Please stop!' cried out Rose as she writhed about as an intense orgasm ripped through her body.

I looked up and stopped what I was doing. I glanced down at my glistening fingers while I watched in awe at Rose's pussy as it continued to contract in time with her breathing. Rose's pussy and groin glistened with a sheen of her juices, my saliva and cum.

I grabbed one of Rose's legs and pulled on the rope that she had used to tie her leg to the bed earlier that afternoon. I threaded the rope through one of the D dings riveted onto the heavy-duty leather cuffs around her ankle and quickly tied her foot to the corner of the bed.

'What are you doing, Mr Peterson?' asked Rose.

'I'm tying you back up,' I said with a grin.

'I must go and collect your son from school,' said Rose slightly panic-stricken.

'Not just yet. We've got plenty of time,' I said. I quickly tied Rose's other leg to the foot of the bed and stood up to marvel at my handy work. The neighbour's daughter was naked, spread-eagled and securely restrained on my bed.

'Mr Peterson. What are you going to do?' asked Rose.

I reached into the toy draw of my nightstand and picked up my wife's vibrator. It was the same vibrator that Rose had used a few days earlier when she teased me with that video she took on my phone.

I knelt on the bed between Rose's legs and switched on the vibrator. It had two controls. The first control made all these plastic pearls, which were about midway along the shaft, start to rotate. As the vibrator hummed, these pearls revolved around under a soft, clear plastic cover. I lay the vibrator on Rose's pussy so that the pearl beads rested against her pussy lips.

'Oh, fuck! Mr Peterson,' panted Rose. 'That feels so good.'

I moved the vibrator up and down. The plastic shaft was anatomically correct and had hard veins moulded into the plastic shaft. Rose twisted her body as I applied pressure to the vibrator. She pulled at the restraints when the pearl beads teased her clit.

'Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!' cried out Rose. 'I'm cumming again. Oh, fuck!'

I switched on the second control of the vibrator. This made the plastic shaft squirm around. I pulled the vibrator down until its hard head rested at Rose's tight opening. 'Oh God,' cried out Rose.

I plunged the vibrator into Rose's very wet pussy until the pearl beads were level with her pussy lips.

'Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!' panted Rose over and over breathlessly.

I could feel the vibrator as it wriggled inside Rose. 'Oh, fuck! Please stop,' She cried out.

'If I stop, what will you let me do?'

'Please stop, please stop, please stop,' cried out Rose. 'I'll let you do anything.'

'If I stop, will you let me fuck you hard?' I asked.

'Yes. Fuck me hard. But please stop the vibrator,' cried out Rose. 'Oh, fuck! I can't stop cumming.'

I pulled the vibrator out and switched off the controls.

I lay over Rose with the head of my cock poised at the entrance of her slick pussy. 'Are you ready for this?' I asked.

'Oh, yes,' answered Rose.

On hearing Rose say yes, I thrust deeply into her. Rose felt extremely wet as my cock forced its way into her tight pussy.

'Oh, fuck! Yes,' she screamed. Rose tried to pull her knees up, but her legs were too firmly tied down.

I held myself up over Rose as if I was doing press-ups. My cock was the only part of my body in contact with her. It felt so good to have Rose's young pussy grip hold of me. I plunged into her again.

'Your cock feels so good. It feels so deep,' moaned Rose.

I picked up my rhythm. Since I had already had an orgasm just before I knew I would last for a while.

Rose pulled at her hand restraints. 'I want to touch your nipples,' she said.

'Just lie back and enjoy this,' I said as I plunged into her again.

'Oh, God. This feels so good,' Rose moaned.

Each time I thrust into Rose, I watched her firm tits bounce back and forth. I moved my hands so I could cup Rose's breasts while I gently grazed her bullet-like nipples.

'Oh, Fuck! I'm cumming again,' cried out Rose. I felt her pussy grip hold of my cock tightly as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

I had that feeling of tension build up all over my body. I stopped breathing as I felt the beginnings of my own orgasm build up. 'I'm going to cum soon,' I announced.

'Oh, Fuck! Mr Peterson. Cum with me,' said Rose as her pussy grip tightened on my cock.

That sent me over the edge as my orgasm flowed through me. I thrust into Rose one last time as I slumped onto her restrained body.

'Oh, Mr Peterson. I'm cumming too,' whispered Rose. 'I can feel your cum filling me up,'

I held Rose's head in my hands as I gave her a passionate, wet kiss. My cock continued to twitch as it was encased in Rose's spasming pussy. My legs were stretched out over Rose's, and my ankles rested on top of hers. I reached up and held her restrained hands. We lay together like that for a while. It felt so good to be buried deep inside Rose's tight, warm pussy.

I untied Rose's hands, and she immediately gave me a hug and kissed me back. I could feel the weight of the leather cuffs on my back. 'I knew this would feel good. Mr Peterson,' purred Rose.

I got up and untied the restraints holding Rose's legs. She unbuckled the leather cuffs and rubbed her limbs.

'Are you ok,' I asked.

'Yes,' Rose replied. 'Just a little stiff.'

I stroked my cock. 'You've made me stiff. Too.'

'I've got to get cleaned up,' muttered Rose. 'You've made me late, and I have to pick up your son from school.'

'You've still got time for a shower,' I suggested as I opened the door to the ensuite bathroom. Rose walked past me and turned on the water as I rounded up the four leather bondage cuffs and ropes. I straightened up the bed and threw the stained towel into the laundry basket.

I gazed at Rose as she stood in the shower. Fuck she was gorgeous. I watched, mesmerised, as the soapy water washed off her amazingly smooth skin. Rose's areolae were still lovely and puffy, and her nipples poked out through the cascading suds of soap. Rose looked up at me and smiled as she cupped her breasts and rubbed her hard nipples. It was if she could read my mind.

I had a quick shower once Rose was out. I returned to my bedroom just as Rose pulled up a short, pleated miniskirt. She stood there wearing a thin cotton blouse through which I could just make out her white, lacy bra. I got dressed in my work clothes.

When we got downstairs, Rose rotated her head and neck. 'What's up,' I asked.

'My neck feels a little sore from having my arms been held back for most of the afternoon.

I reached up and massaged Rose's neck.

'Mmm. That feels good,' murmured Rose.

I couldn't resist it. I gently bent Rose over the kitchen bench and quickly pulled out my hard cock. Flipping her miniskirt up, I was pleased to confirm that Rose, as I suspected, was not wearing any knickers.

'Oh, what are you doing? Mr Peterson.'

To answer Rose's question, I pushed my cock into her very willing pussy for the third time that day. I kept rubbing Rose's slim neck as I fucked her on the kitchen bench. From this angle, I could see Rose's pussy lips grip hold of my cock each time I withdrew.

'Oh, God. Mr Peterson. It feels so nice to be filled by your hard cock,' replied Rose. She had reached over and held onto the far side of the kitchen counter. I held her trim waist as I fucked her relentlessly.

I knew this was going to be a quick fuck. In this position, Rose felt amazingly tight, and my cock felt sensitive as I pushed it into her.

I gripped Rose's waist firmly as I thrust my cock into her one last time. I lifted her off the countertop as my cock exploded again.

'Oh, fuck. Mr Peterson,' moaned Rose. 'I can feel you twitching inside me.'

I pulled out and helped Rose up. I straightened out my trousers but had difficulty in getting my hard cock back inside my trousers.

Rose straightened out her blouse and mini skirt before she rubbed the front of my trousers. 'Thank you for today,' she said as she reached up on tippy toes to kiss me.

'I should be thanking you,' I said. 'I hope it was special for you. Too.'

'I'm hooked,' responded Rose. 'I'm going to need to have sex with you. Often,' she challenged me.

I lifted up the hem of Rose's tiny skirt and slapped her on the arse as she walked out the door. 'You'd better hurry up,' I said. 'If you're late, the school will be ringing Mrs Peterson.' I watched as Rose walked to her car with my cum dripping down her leg. She turned around and blew me a kiss.