The Neighbour's Daughter Pt. 06

Story Info
Rose ties herself to the bed and coerces Mr Peterson.
2.1k words
4.67
30.2k
23
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on Monday morning having had a restless night. I couldn't get the image of my wife being shaved by the neighbour's daughter out of my head.

My wife and I had not been sexually active for such a long time that I couldn't remember the last time we had had sex. And here I was, sleeping in the same bed, knowing that her pussy was completely bald. Not that I would have known otherwise: she continued to wear her functional flannelette pyjamas.

I woke up on Monday morning with a massive hard-on. Usually, I would have played with myself to relieve the stress, but today I had a busy day ahead of me, and I needed to get to work early.

I got up and had a shower. I used some time to shave my chest and balls. I have always liked being well-groomed, and, after watching neighbour's daughter groom my wife yesterday, it seemed appropriate for me to perform similar grooming today.

I was in the bedroom, getting dressed as my wife came into the room. 'I'm working late today,' she said.

'Okay,' was my neutral reply.

'I've asked Rose to collect our son from school today, so I have given her a key to let herself in,' my wife announced. My mind wandered with the mention of Rose's name. I wondered whether it was a good idea to allow her free access to our house. The last time she was in the house, Rose had used my phone to video herself playing with herself using my wife's vibrator.

I went to work, knowing that I had a full-on day. My phone rang just after lunch. 'Hi, Mr Peterson,' said Rose as I watched her speak to me on the small screen.

'Hi, Rose. What's up?' I asked.

'Mr Peterson. I've been looking around your house today.'

'Are you in our house now?'

'Yes,' she replied. 'I've looked in your toy draw again.'

'You've what?'

I watched as Rose panned the camera around until I saw her wrist in one of my leather cuffs. 'Mr Peterson,' said Rose. 'These are kinky,' she added.

'What are you doing?' Rose was wearing one of my bondage cuffs. I had bought a set of heavy-duty leather cuffs years ago. After I met the woman, who is now my wife, I had broached the idea of light bondage; something that turns me on. But she would have nothing of that. I had kept the set of four cuffs as they were quite expensive. They weren't that well-hidden. All Rose had to do was to look in the bottom drawer of my nightstand.

'I've tied myself to your bed,' said Rose. The camera panned around to show that Rose's left hand and both feet were, in fact, tied to ropes to three corners of my bed.

'Why have you done that?' I asked in dismay.

'I want you to come home and find me tied to your bed,' said Rose.

'I'm swamped with work. Rose,' I said unconvincingly.

'Look. I'm naked, too' said Rose. She twisted the camera around until I could see her magnificent firm tits with those wonderfully puffy areolae. Rose lifted the camera up slightly, and I caught a glimpse of her smooth hairless pussy mound. 'I was playing with myself before I tied myself up. I'm really wet and horny.'

'Can you please untie yourself. You're going to get me into trouble,' I added.

Rose then showed me a small spring-loaded carabiner connected to the cuff secured to her right wrist. 'I practised slipping this onto the knot at the end of the rope.'

'Yes,' I said. 'So . . .'

I watched as the image on the phone changed to looking up at the ceiling of our bedroom. I heard a distinctive 'click' sound.

'Mr Peterson?' asked Rose.

'What have you done, Rose?'

'I've locked my other hand in a cuff that is tied to the corner of your bed.'

'Oh no,' I said feebly.

'Mr Peterson?'

'What is it, Rose?'

'I'm waiting here all tied up and naked,' said Rose. 'Please come home and fuck me!'

'You know I'd love to do that. But I'm really busy.'

'Mr Peterson?'

'Yes, Rose.'

'You are going to have to come and untie me.'

'I'm really busy now. It'll have to wait until four.'

'If you don't untie me, I won't be able to collect your son from school.'

'Oh, fuck!' I exclaimed.

'And if I don't collect your son from school, then the school will ring Mrs Peterson,' revealed Rose. 'How will you be able to explain this to Mrs Peterson if she finds me here all naked and tied up to your bed?'

Rose was right. She had set me up, and she also knew I had to come home straight away. 'Rose. I'll be home soon.'

It took less than half an hour to get through the city in the midday traffic. I parked the car in our garage and then raced up into our bedroom. I stopped at the door. I gazed at the neighbour's daughter lying flat on our bed tied spread-eagled to the corners. God, she has a fantastic figure. I drank in the sight before Rose realised that I was there. Rose's beautiful firm tits stood up proudly on her chest, but most of all, I stared at Rose's long thin legs that were spread wide apart. Her delicate pussy lips had parted slightly, and I could just make out her clit between her folds. There was a light sheen on her smooth white skin, and it seemed as if she was still wet.

Rose looked up when I knelt on the edge of the bed. 'Oh. Mr Peterson. You're here,' whispered Rose. 'Please fuck me,' she teased.

There were so many questions in my head that I wanted to be answered first. 'What's going on between you and my wife?' I asked.

'You know the other day when you spied on me playing with myself outside?'

'Yes.'

'Well, I caught Mrs Peterson, watching me, as well. She was looking out from your kitchen window.'

I started rubbing Rose's pussy with two fingers. 'What about the blue swimsuit and shaving?'

'Mrs Peterson asked me about my one-piece swimsuit. I had another one which I had not worn yet. She asked to try it on,' said Rose. 'It looked sexy on her. Didn't it?'

'Yes, it did.' I slipped two fingers in Rose's very wet pussy.

'And I had to shave her with all that hair sticking out,' explained Rose. 'You liked watching me do that. Didn't you?'

'Yes.' I began plunging my fingers in and out of Rose's pussy.

'That feels nice,' moaned Rose. 'Mrs Peterson has ordered some even more revealing swimsuits.'

'Wow. What she was wearing was pretty small.'

'I think Mrs Peterson could be bisexual.'

'Why do you say that?' I asked.

'My roommate at University is a lesbian,' revealed Rose. 'She insisted that I shared her bed when I moved into her dorm room. It was too small to have separate beds. Or that's what she said. Well, one thing led to another and the next thing I know, I really like sleeping with her.'

'And you think my wife could be a lesbian because she liked you licking her?' I asked.

'You saw her enjoying what I did to her yesterday,' said Rose. 'You enjoyed watching, as well. Didn't you?'

'Yes. It was hot.'

'That's why I want you to fuck me. Mr Peterson. I want to find out what it feels like to be with a man.'

'If this is your first time then I need to make it special for you,' I said. I went and got a towel which I placed on the bedspread. I then I bent down and started to lick Rose's sweet, young pussy. My fingers were plunging into her as I nibbled on her clit.

'Oh. That feels nice,' whispered Rose.

I was licking Rose's pussy with my tongue as my nose rubbed her hard clit. I began nodding my head up and down. God, Rose smelled sweet. I reached up with both hands until I could cup her beautiful tits. Rose sucked in a breath of air as my fingers grazed her erect nipples.

I began teasing her nipples with gentle pinches while I sucked her clit into my lips. As I held her clit in the suction, I was able to rub my tongue back and forth over it. I could feel Rose fighting against her bonds. Rose strained against the ropes that tied her to the bed as she writhed in ecstasy. I continued my tongue assault.

'Oh. God. Oh. Oh,' moaned Rose.

I pushed two fingers back into Rose's very slick pussy. I pressed the pads of my fingers against the spongy pad on the front of Rose's pussy.

'Oh. God. Oh. Fuck. Oh,' sighed Rose as her legs pulled at the ropes.

I could hear squelching noises as my fingers plunged into Rose.

Oh. God. Oh. Fuck. Oh . . . Fuck . . . I'm cumming,' screamed Rose.

Rose strained at the ropes that held her down to my bed as I increased the tempo of my fingers. I watched as her spasming orgasm continued to unfold.

'Oh. Oh. Oh . . . Fuck,' panted Rose. 'Please fuck me now!' she pleaded.

I stood up and got undressed.

'You have a nice body. Mr Peterson,' said Rose with a contented grin.

I untied Rose's legs from the ropes and placed her legs on my shoulders. The tip of my cock rubbed against Rose's pussy. 'I want you to look at me as I enter you.'

Rose's piercing blue eyes stared up at me.

'Are you sure you want this?' I asked. I looked down at the tip of my cock. It was nestled gently in the folds of Rose's labia.

'Stop teasing me, Mr Peterson. Please fuck me.'

I stared at Rose as I gently pushed my hard cock into her slippery pussy.

'Yes s s s . . . Oh, Fuck! That feels tight . . . Oh,' moaned Rose as I plunged firmly into her virgin pussy. Rose let out a small gasp as I thrust my hips. I will forever remember the look on Rose's face as her eyes flared as she felt me deep inside her. She then rolled her eyes to the back of her head as I pulled out.

I poised my cock at her entrance once again. "You okay?' I asked.

'Fuck yes,' she screamed. 'That felt so good.'

I plunged into her with more force and kept up a gentle rhythm. After my firth or sixth plunge into Rose's tight pussy, she started to have her first cock-induced orgasm. 'Oh, Fuck, Mr Peterson. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your hard cock. Oh Fuck . . .' Rose moaned.

Fuck it felt good as her pussy contracted tightly around my cock. I kept pounding into her as her orgasm went on and on.

I know that the image of her expression will be permanently etched in my memory: Rose starting at me with slightly crossed eyes as she slightly bit her lower lip. 'Mmmm,' Rose continued to murmur deliriously.

I knew I couldn't last long. I hadn't had sex for such a long time and hearing and seeing Rose writhe and moan as I kept pounding into her tight, contracting pussy felt amazing.

I kept up my pace as I plunged deep into Rose. 'I'm going to cum soon,' I announced through gritted teeth.

'Oh, yes. Mr Peterson, cum inside me,' cried out Rose. 'I want to feel you cum inside me.'

I plunged deep into Rose for one last time. I am sure I felt my cock hit her cervix as I erupted into a beautifully intense orgasm. I was staring straight into Rose's soul. 'Urgh. I'm cuming,' I grunted as my seed filled her womb.

'I'm cumming again. Mr Peterson,' cried out Rose as I slumped down onto her body. My cock continued to twitch as I felt Rose's pussy contract around me. 'Oh. Mr Peterson. That felt beautiful, whispered Rose through tearful eyes. 'I feel so complete now.'

I looked down at Rose, whose hands were still tied up to my bed. My cum was oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy. I thought to myself: Rose now knows what it feels like to be with a man.

I looked up at the clock with a grin. Luckily, there was still plenty of time before Rose had to go and collect my son from school.

----

Pleased rate this story with five stars if you enjoyed it. Be kind and leave feedback comments. I read all comments. Thanks!