All Comments on 'The Neighbour's Gardener'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
His wife told him she didn't want to feel guilty and rather than having an honest, open lifestyle.

She forced him into it. That is not love, nor is it erotic. It shows that she has no respect for him and why should she, he doesn't even respect himself. The ending to show him ducking Janice is a lame attempt to justify her actions.

Fat fucking chance.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Trouble is….

A lot of people with no sense of humor are going to read this. Oh dear!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
"Britease"...

Brittease, I read your stories, I like your humour, but realy think this is funny...This is cheating, both of them. What a family he had with a brother like that...My question is always the same: "Why marry if someone wants to be free and have a lot of partners?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I can live with this.

At least the husband is getting his own now.

anon.1

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
golly another vile stupid poorly written british wimp LW story

Btirtease ... dude blow it out your ass. Thiis isnt a ' humor " or satire sory. Its all this awful idiot writer does.

This is NOT about Kinky sex or open sexual relationships. It is OBVIOUS from the wife's gleeful reaction that she was VERY familiar with the Gardner's cock and was eager for it.

Women that are raped do not gleefully jump back onto the bed to be fucked some more

Moreover its is OBVIOUS that the Gardner didnt rape the wife at all. The reason she doesnt want the police involved is that they will find out she has been fucking the Gardner .. and everyone else for that matter ...for YEARS.

god almighty I wish this author would just fucking die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a complete waste of time.

Why are they married? This was neither interesting or entertaining. Not a single decent character in the whole story. You really can't write a good story. Look at your scores and get a clue. Either revise your story lines or stop posting. I'd give you a negative score if it were possible.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
OK

Well it is a story about extra marital sex. That is what we expect here. There is no judgement on the morals of the characters, they are fictional anyway. It is a good read and it aroused a bit of passion somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just another stupid story

Another stupid writer that like cuckolds. These writers cannot be married that write these cuckold stories, if they are and like to see their wives being fucked by other men, then they are fucked up in the head and shouldn't be married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: NadinePoo

That's right laugh at your own jokes, cause no one else will.

Still we can't all have your wit and intelligence now can we Gay Lord XD

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Good ending.....

What's good for the Goose is good for the gander. You're one of my favorite authors. I never know how your stories are going to end. Thanks for posting it.

jennycuddlesjennycuddlesover 9 years ago
Love thy neighbour

Some of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life have been with my neighbour. He is married but he gets a thrill from paying me. Our arrangement has been going on for nearly two years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Probably the worst of your stories

I've liked other yours stories, but not this.

Till now this is the worst!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ah, the British.

It's actually a pretty good story. Maybe a bit overdone in her promiscuousness, but still well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A World Turned Upside Down

Forget that its purely a work of fiction (maybe not, but I 'll allow the benefit of the doubt), this story is incredibly at odds with the norms of any society. Rape! And then such a casual response from both people. The woman is a pig and could have gotten her husband killed because she was okay with getting laid. Then she enjoyed it, not knowing what thoughts and emotions her husband was experiencing. And the husband's "no reaction" to a rape and talked out of police involvement. This story wreaked. Only one redeeming quality...its a horrible example of what not to be.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Low, even for this piece of shit author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yeah, this is bad

even for this author. the french glorify thier liasons but the brits seem to relish being humiliated. its amazing they still can man even a small military, of course their military consists of single men and cuckolds. Ann is a cunt and a slut, no part of her is a nice normal human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me want to puke!! Zero stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was beyond vile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Best ending would be if he took the cheating skank slut to the continent for a holiday and sold her to an eastern European cartel that runs whore houses. Would love to see her face when 3-4 of her new employers gang bang her in front of her soon to be ex-hubby while she pleads for his help. "Don't you start going all morose on me you piece of trash whore" hubby laughed as they had their way with the cunt. Later, while he was hunting his cash from the sale he wondered if he could find out where they placed her so he could send over some friends he knew had STD's to fuck the worthless whore. She cried and cried the first few days but the madam beat the shit out of her and she shaped up and became a pretty good earner... until the STD's got her. She ended up facedown in some back ally gutter but nobody gave a flying fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous