The Neighbour's Son Pt. 04

Story Info
Lynette takes Mathew on a Road Trip.
5.8k words
4.64
18.8k
18
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lynette, and I am a very successful businesswoman.

I have returned home and have rekindled a new business with me ex-husband - no we will not be getting back together. We have worked together before, and we were a formidable team that made lots of money: he looked after the finances and paperwork while I was the saleswoman. This partnership just works! There's no romance between us. That died years ago.

I, on the other hand, love being in relationships with men. I haven't had a serious fling for a couple of years - I was working too hard on my unsuccessful venture - but I do like playing the field.

My other assets are my natural D-cup breasts. I have often been asked whether I have had some work done to my breasts as they have always been firm and pert. They used to be even firmer than they are now. I suppose that is just a reflection of age as I slowly approach forty-years-old.

I am also a very spiritual person. When I connect with people, I tend to form deep, empathetic relationships. Some people think that I can read minds. It's just that I can really sense other people's moods and thoughts.

I had the neighbour's son over for dinner last night, and afterwards, he stayed the night with me. We had some fantastic sex, and I had drifted off to sleep with my neighbour's son's impressive, hard cock buried deep inside me.

GETTING UP

I slowly drifted awake. It was so lovely to be waking up next to Mathew.

There is a small on-suite bathroom attached to my bedroom, and I decided a nice warm shower would wake me up. Once the water had heated up, I went in and dreamed about last night.

I am a slave to habit, and the first thing I do when I have a long shower is washing my hair. I wet my hair and lathered up my special shampoo.

I heard, rather than saw, the shower door open as my eyes were closed to stop the shampoo stinging my eyes. I felt Mathew nestle up next to me. The boy was obviously still excited as I could feel his hard-on pressing into my back.

Mathew took over massaging my head. I succumbed to these warm feelings and leant back into him.

Mathew took the shower head off its bracket and used it to brush out the shampoo. I was able to open my eyes as he had considerately held his other hand on my forehead to prevent the soap suds washing over my face.

I reached over a grabbed the bottle of conditioner. I handed it to Mathew and gave him a kiss at the same time. Mathew took the hint, applied a small amount of conditioner in the palm of his hand and applied it to my head.

As Mathew massaged my head, I reached down and started to stroke his growing erection.

Mathew, once again, took the shower head off its bracket and used it to brush out the conditioner. He then picked up the bar of scented soap and used it to wash the rest of me. What he did, though, was to tease my sensitive nipples, and he ensured that my smooth pussy was immaculately clean.

Mathew then pushed me up against the glass, spread my legs apart slightly and guided his hard-on into my willing, wet pussy. I had this overwhelming feeling of femininity by held by this strong, masculine young man as he fucked me from behind. I love being handled in such a way, and I enjoy the feeling of having a man wanting to fuck me just like this. I was pushing back into Mathew as he thrust himself into me.

With the water cascading over our bodies and the slipperiness of all the soap made for a very smooth, warm feeling. Mathew held me around my waist with one arm while his other hand teased my nipples.

"Oh, God. This feels good," I said. "I'm going to cum soon."

"I'm going to cum soon, too." Replied Mathew.

"I want to feel your cum inside me," I whispered into Mathew's ear. "I want to feel you fill me up."

"Oh. Lynette," mumbled Mathew. "you're so fucking hot!" he added as I felt the tell-tail signs of his cock twitching as his orgasm erupted in me. I could feel spurt after spurt of his warm seed enter me.

"Oh, that feels so nice," I breathed. "I'm cumming, too." As my body began to shake gently in orgasmic bliss.

My massive D cup boobs were squashed up against the glass and Mathew was stroking my arms and the sides of boobs as he stood there, pressing me up against the shower glass. I had come to realise that because of his youth, Mathew stayed hard for some time after he had had an orgasm. He also had this incredible tendency to remain buried deep inside me after he had cum which was something I really enjoyed: it made me feel spiritual, as well as physically, connected to him as we both came down from our mutual orgasm.

I reluctantly broke this connection first as I had a busy day planned. I quickly rinsed myself off as I said, "You finish your shower, and I'll get dressed."

I dried off and put on my short bathrobe. A few minutes later, Mathew came out and joined me in my bedroom. I went over and smooched up to him. Stroking his still-hard erection. I asked, "Do you still want to come on the road trip with me?"

"You bet I do," Mathew replied with a grin.

"Why don't you go back home and get dressed for a day trip," I asked. "I want to get away in about half an hour."

"Ok," he said.

Once Mathew had left, I was free to get dressed. That boy was a pleasant distraction, but this was going to be a work trip. I really needed to get ready.

I decided to wear my work-site marketing attire as I had a busy day trying to make some sales.

My tits are large but firm; however, I must wear a bra to support them. My choice today was my favourite balconette bra. It offered just the right support and was as sexy as hell!

The bra I chose had a padded quarter cup with the remainder being a half cup of semi-transparent tulle fabric. The bra's quarter cup pads lifted my tits and brought them together, which really enhanced my cleavage. The tulle fabric was see-through enough that, if you were close enough, you were able to see my dark nipples.

I decided to wear a thong that matched my bra. It was called a Daisy knicker from Wicked Weasel. It was a string thong with a similar semi-transparent tulle fabric that matched my bra. If you were close enough, you could just make out my smooth pussy lips through the thin material.

I pulled out my 'sensible' heels for today. They weren't as high as most of my other shoes and had a wedge rather than stilettoes, but they still added four inches to my height. I spent about a quarter of an hour drying my hair and then stood at my dresser applying makeup.

I heard Mathew returning and soon after he had climbed the stairs to my bedroom. I could see from the reflection in my mirror that he was wearing some nice, casual clothes.

He came up behind me and held me around my waist as I continued to apply makeup. I felt him fumbled around, and the next thing I knew, he had pulled the thin string of my thong aside and began rubbing my pussy.

"Darling, I said. "Please stop distracting me. I've really got to get . . . r e a d y," as Mathew effortlessly plunged his hard cock deep inside my wet, willing pussy.

"You seem very ready," said Mathew as he continued to plunge into me.

"Ready!" I moaned. "Yes - I've - Got - To - Get - Ready." I groaned while Mathew continued to fuck me. I leant forward and pushed against my dresser. My heels had caused my pelvis to pivot up, allowing Mathew fantastic access to my aroused pussy from behind. I flexed my legs and squeezed on my pelvic floor.

"Oh, Lynette," moaned Mathew in my ear. "That feels so tight."

It was so erotic being able to see myself getting fucked in my mirror. I could see Mathew was nibbling my ear lobe as he was looking at me in the mirror with a strained look. "Oh, Darling, I whispered, "Please cum inside me again."

With that encouragement, my hot, young stud emptied his load inside me for the third time that morning.

Mathew pulled out of me as I arranged my knickers. Mathew reached around and started to rub the fabric into my pussy. "Darling," I said again. "Please stop distracting me. I've really do have to get ready."

"But you are so hot," replied Mathew.

"Oh, God!" I gasped. "Your cum has dribbled all over my knickers. They are going to be wet and see-through all day!" I love the feeling of having a man's warm cum filling my pussy, and I knew that I would have that wonderful feeling of having Mathew's cum dribble out of me all day.

Mathew's cock had begun to go flaccid, but I could see now that he was getting excited once more. "Put that thing away, or we will never go going!" I pushed him away and continued to get dressed.

I put on a short, pleated black skirt and then asked Mathew button up my white blouse. The blouse was made of thin fabric with the buttons that went up the back. This left the thin front unobstructed by buttons or buttonholes and, apart from the collar and cuffs, the blouse was very see-through.

Mathew stood behind and looked at me in the mirror. He was obviously aroused again. He commented, "You are so colour coordinated."

"How so?"

"Your pink-red lipstick matches your lovely hard, red nipples," he said as he pinched them through the two layers of see-through fabric.

I pressed back on his hard-on and wiggled my hips. "That's just how I like it."

ON THE ROAD

Mathew followed me outside to my garage, where my red sports car was parked. It was a beautiful day with the slightest of breeze blowing, so I decided to keep the retractable hardtop stowed.

Mathew stood there while I loaded three boxes into the boot.

"I love the way the wind catches your skirt and blows it up," commented Mathew. "I can see nearly everything when it does!"

"I like that, too," I replied. "Which is why I am wearing this skirt today."

"What are we actually going to be doing today? asked Mathew.

"I'll tell you during the trip," I said. "Hop in. We're off now." I sat into the driver's seat, and Mathew got in on the other side.

I live only a short distance from the motorway, so in no time we were racing along. I love the way the wind swirls around when the hardtop is down. Mathew reached over and placed his hand on my thigh and started to massage my leg as I drove up the slope of the Harbour Bridge.

It felt nice, what he was doing, so I spread my legs slightly further apart, which only encouraged Mathew to slide his hand further up my thigh.

I gasped, "Oh!" as Mathew's explorative fingers found my damp knickers. I had to keep my right foot on the accelerator - and be ready to brake - but I was able to widen my knees apart. With all the wind swirling around, though, my skirt began to flip up because of the airflow.

Mathew had pulled the gusset string of my tiny thong aside and was now rubbing his fingers up and down my pussy lips. All this was happening as I was concentrating on driving though the 'spaghetti junction' section of the Southern Motorway.

Darling, I said again. "Please stop distracting me." I need to concentrate on the traffic," I added.

I sensed a slight reluctance, but Mathew moved his hand back to my thigh and kept it there. Breaking the ice, Mathew asked, "So what are we doing today?"

"I'm off to sell sinks."

"Sinks?"

"Yes, daring. That's what I do," I replied. "I sell sinks to developers of building projects."

"You have just three sinks in the back."

"Those are samples," I explained. "If I'm successful, I will set up contracts for a few major apartment complexes."

"Who are you selling to, today?"

"I have five leads in Tauranga with the first appointment there in three hours."

"Ok. So, what do I do while you are in your meeting?"

"In total, I'll be about three hours for all my appointments," I said. "Do you have anything you could do in that time?"

"Mum's got some old family friends who live in Tauranga," Mathew replied. "Otherwise I can find something to do."

"That's great," I said, relieved. "I work best when I'm alone."

"Ok."

Some distance down the motorway is a section called the Takanini straights. I was able to set the cruise control of my car.

I had liked what Mathew had got up to before so, once I reached this section of the motorway, I lifted my butt off my seat and removed my thong completely. Mathew watched me do this, and I handed my thong to him. Mathew hung the thong over the rear-view mirror, so it was visible hanging there in the middle of the windscreen.

Taking that as a cue, Mathew's fingers continued their exploration of my damp pussy as I adjusted my posture to allow him freer access. Due to being in cruise control mode, I didn't need to keep my feet on the peddles so I was able to spread my legs further apart.

At first, Mathew just played gently with me, which was nice, but it kept me on an aroused edge for some time. I had one hand on the wheel, and I started to gently rub my hard nipples with my other hand. Mathew had arranged my skirt so that it was tucked into its belt, effectively making me look completely naked from the waist down.

Mathew sucked on two fingers to lube them up with his saliva and then he plunged them deep in my slick pussy.

"Oh, FUCK that feels good," I screamed into the wind as no one, other than Mathew, would hear.

He then reached over with his other hand to caress my other hard nipple. So, I was controlling a car on an open motorway - admittedly with light, Saturday, traffic - while both of my sensitive nipples were being teased, naked from the waist down and being masturbated by my young neighbour's son in an open convertible car.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" I panted in time to Mathew's thrusts of his fingers. I had to concentrate on steering the car, which kept me tantalisingly close but just below the edge of cumming.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said apprehensively.

Just then we reached a straight section of uphill road that widened out to a duel-carriageway, and so I grabbed the wheel with both hands and held the car firmly on the road. "Oh, FUCK! Oh, FUCK! Oh, FUCK! Oh, FUCK!" I screamed.

Mathew increased the tempo of his fingers.

I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!" I screamed.

I could only just see the road ahead as wave after wave of a beautiful, intense orgasm rippled through my body. I had to grip the wheel firmly and push myself back in the seat to hold myself steady as my legs began to shake uncontrollably.

"HOOONK - HOOONK - HOOONK," boomed the horn on the truck that was level with us on the road. I looked up and saw the truck driver staring right down at me with my skirt adrift and pussy on view. "HOOONK," boomed the horn one last time as I pulled away from the truck.

Mathew still had his fingers inside me, so I had to gently push them away. He sucked them clean seductively while grinning at me.

As we drove past several other trucks, they would blow their horns as well so we must have been the talk of the radio waves this morning.

I decided to pull into a roadside café and thought it would be a good time to swap drivers. Another car pulled into the carpark with us, and our two doors opened at the same time. A young family of four got out of the vehicle, and the middle-aged father got out on the side that was facing me. I looked up after I had adjusted my skirt and realised that he had managed to see most of my charms.

I bought Mathew and me a coffee, and we sat on the cold steel chairs. My skirt is so short that when I sat down, my bare arse was on the seat. The middle-aged father sat down in such a way that he was looking straight at me. Looking him straight in the eye, and timing it so that his wife was looking the other way, I lifted one leg and spread my legs wide open. He got to see my bare pussy as my knickers were still hanging on the windscreen of the car. I got such a thrill knowing that at that point in time, it was only the two of us connected with this erotic secret.

I got up when Mathew had finished his coffee "Would you like to drive?" I asked.

"Yes, please," he answered enthusiastically.

"You have a full license?" I asked.

"Yes." He said as I tossed him the keys.

"Thanks."

KARANGAHAKE GORGE

I saw that the car with the young family of four had pulled out from the café just behind us. Mathew was more cautious than me as he drove away. I suppose it had something to do with this being a racy sports car and the fact that Mathew didn't want to scratch it.

Mathew relaxed a little after a short while, and so I decided to pay him back for teasing me earlier. I reached over and rubbed his cock through his slacks. Good, I thought, the boy is hard.

I unzipped his flies, but his cock had grown to such a size that I couldn't do anything else.

"Undo your belt," I instructed him.

"Ok," he replied eagerly.

It took a while, but eventually, Mathew's trousers were open enough for me to reach in and pull his cock out. He was nice and hard once more. I sat in my seat and began to pump his cock with my fist.

"Oh, God, Lynette. That feels good," said Mathew.

I thought I could do better than that, so I slipped my shoulder out from the seat belt and leant over and placed my lips over the head of his cock while still pumping it with my fist. I swirled my tongue around the glans of his cock.

"Oh, God. That feels good," breathed Mathew.

I felt Mathew repeatedly use his right leg to adjust the accelerator and brake, so I looked up. I saw that we had entered the Karangahake Gorge: several kilometres of the winding, narrow road.

In front of us was a slow logging truck. I looked back and saw the middle-aged father along with his wife staring back at me from the car only a small distance behind us.

There would be no room to pass that truck so we would be going through the gorge quite slowly. Bending over once more, I decided to use this as an opportunity to give Mathew a treat he would never forget.

I sucked as much of Mathew cock into my mouth and then started to bob up and down on his erection. All the while, I held to the base of his cock with my small hand.

I could feel the tension in Mathew's legs as he controlled the car in these conditions. I could also hear his breathing slow right down. I felt Mathew move my hair aside and, as I turned to face him, I saw him looking down at me. "Keep your eyes on the road!" I scalded him before continuing my assault on his cock.

Mathew then placed one hand on the back of my head as I continued to bob up-and-down. I felt the car sway left and right as Mathew negotiated the curves in the road.

When I looked up again, we were approaching the small mining town of Waihi. I sat back up but continued to pump Mathew's cock with my hand. As we drove slowly through the town, anyone could have looked in and seen me playing with the driver's hard cock in my hand. I had no idea what the middle-aged couple in the car behind us thought.

After leaving Waihi, the road straightens out. I know it was wrong, but I unclipped my seat belt and knelt on the seat to finish Mathew off. I could feel the cool wind blowing on my bare arse so I knew my skirt must be flying around.

I was now able to use both hands to pump Mathew's cock as I tightened my grip and sucked him off in sync. I used my lips and tongue to focus on his cock's sensitive head and glans.

"Oh Lynette, I'm going to cum," warned Mathew.

I gripped him even harder as I kept sucking.

"That's it, Lynette. I'm going to cum," whispered Mathew.

My mouth kept bobbing up and down on his cock.

I felt Mathew's hand grip the back of my head. "That's it! That's it! That's it."

My weak little hands were feeling quite tired, but I kept up the grip.

"Oh, FUCK. "That's it!" yelled Mathew. He pressed firmly down with his hand on the back of my head, forcing his cock deep into my mouth. His thick cum filled my throat. Mathew held me down for some time until his cock stopped twitching.

Gasping slightly, I sat up and looked behind us. I saw that the middle-aged couple's car was following us closer than usual. I licked some of Mathew's stray cum off my lips as I smiled at the father. Just then, the woman smacked him on his shoulder, and the car pulled back away from us. I had an exhilarating feeling that I would be that man's secret fantasy for some time to come.

12