The Neighbour's Son Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For obvious reasons, Mathew looked drained. I suggested that we pull over and swap drivers around.

Mathew pulled into a highway rest-stop, and we swapped sides. In the process, I managed to give Mathew a very wet kiss. I had saved some of his cum in my mouth, and as our tongues met during the kiss, I shared this with him.

TAURANGA

The rest of the drive to Tauranga was reasonably uneventful. Mather had managed to contact his family friends, and so I dropped him off at a place where he was due to meet them for some lunch.

I focussed on my job at hand, which was marketing my stainless-steel sinks to project managers.

I said to Mathew that I would send him a text when I had finished with my last appointment.

THE DRIVE BACK

I picked Mathew up at about four pm. By all accounts, he had had a good day.

"Do you want to drive?" I asked.

"Yes. Ok."

Taking the car keys from me, he asked: "How were your sales?"

"Oh, good," I said. "I managed to sign-up three contracts."

"Three from five appointments. Is that good?" asked Mathew.

"It's about average," I responded. "One of the projects not to sign-up was managed by a woman."

"Why do you say that?"

"Darling. Sex sells," I said.

"What!"

"No. Not that kind of sex," I explained. "But there is a reason why I am wearing this skirt and blouse."

"Is that all it takes?"

"It works on most men," I said. "And most men think with their head."

"Their head?"

"No. Not that head!" I said. I rubbed Mathew's nearly always hard cock. "This head!" I reached for my knickers which were still hanging on the mirror. "And I 'forgot' to wear these and the wind was blowing briskly!" I said with a grin.

"Fuck. That's hot!" exclaimed Mathew as he thought with his head being massaged by my hand!

The drive home was going to take about two and a half hours, and it began to get dark after five-thirty, so I closed the hardtop. We stopped in a small-town tavern to eat a meal. I must say, I got some fascinating looks from the men, and a few of the women, in the bar.

"I'll drive from here," I said.

On the way north, we went through Karangahake Gorge without incident and then I saw what I was looking for. I had been on a sexual high all afternoon as the various project managers looked at me lustfully. It even turned me on having the female manager looking at me disagreeably. I had this overwhelming urge to fuck Mathew then and there, so I turned into a small side road in the middle of Karangahake.

Parking my car in a small, unlit carpark, I hopped out and came over to the passenger's side. I asked Mathew to get out and then bent over to fully recline the passenger seat.

"What are you doing?" asked Mathew as he fondled my wet pussy.

"Hmm," I mumbled. "That feels nice. Fuck me," as I pulled off my skirt.

"Here?"

I reached back and unbuttoned my blouse. "Help me take this off," I said to Mathew.

Mathew undid the top two buttons, and I removed my blouse, exposing my bra and scantily clad breasts. I sat on the passenger seat, lay back and repeated, "Fuck me. Please," as I rubbed my hard nipples through the thin material.

Mathew had his trousers undone and his cock out from his boxers in no-time. I spread my legs as wide as they could go in the confines of the car as Mathew climbed on top of me. I reached out and held his firm cock and guided him inside me.

We both moaned, "Oh," in unison as Mathew's cock penetrated my pussy once more. I know I have a vivacious sexual appetite, and I loved the fact that my young neighbour's son was able to keep up with me. This was the fourth time today that I had his wonderful cock inside me if you count the blowjob I gave him earlier in the day as one occasion.

I unbuttoned the top few buttons of Mathew's shirt and began caressing his nipples.

"Oh, fuck Lynette," moaned Mathew. "That feels so good!"

"We're going to have to get these pierced," I whispered.

Mathew bent his head down as sucked one of my nipples through the thin tulle of my bra's half cup. Looking up, he challenged me, "I will if you will."

"Oh, Darling. Be careful what you wish for," I said with a smirk.

I wasn't very comfortable fucking in the small confines of my car, but it did mean that Mathew's body was pressing firmly down on mine. I felt the pressure of his weight on my pelvis, which meant that my clit was continually being rubbed.

I was able to spread my legs wider and rest my shoes on the dashboard. I think Mathew was pushing with his feet as he thrust into me. I could feel the car rocking on its suspension as Mathew bounced on top of me.

Mathew leant down, and we embraced in a long, wet kiss, and I could hear his laboured breathing in my ears.

My mind drifted to all the sex we had shared today. I loved waking up and finding myself restrained with my own bondage cuffs, tied to the four corners of my bed. I had been taken, quite willingly, by Mathew as the dawn light filled my bedroom.

Then there had been us making love in the shower. I loved the way Mathew had washed my hair and soaped me clean before fucking me up against the shower glass. I remembered being engulfed by a feeling of womanliness while being held by Mathew's strong, masculine arms as he fucked me from behind.

Then Mathew couldn't resist playing with me as I drove on the highway. I already had the warm feeling of his cum dribbling out from my aroused pussy while he fingered me to a delightful orgasm. Knowing that I was the talk on the truckers airwaves today was also a significant turn on.

I had treated Mathew to an exciting blowjob as he drove my car. I love the taste of cum and the power that a blow job has on men. I see blowjobs as a loving gift - I am doing all the giving as Mathew received my loving reward.

I thought back to my tried and tested marketing tactics. I had had to bend over all day as I retrieved the sink boxes from the boot of my car. The wind had died down now, but earlier it was quite brisk. The site foremen and managers were gentlemen in holding doors and gates open for me, but I knew that while I was carrying the cardboard boxes, my hands were full, and I couldn't brush down my wayward skirt as it blew around in the breeze.

I had intended to wear my sheer Wicked Weasel Daisy thong, and earlier I liked the fact that my tiny thong would be damp, and therefore see-through, as Mathew's cum oozed out of my smooth pussy. I had never intended to be commando all day, but when Mathew had hung my thong on the rear-view mirror support, I thought 'why not.'

I also knew that holding the cardboard boxes under my ample bust also enabled me to show off my boobs wonderfully. I had deliberately used the box I was carrying to lift my boobs up. My upturned nipples could easily be seen through the two layers of very thin material. Men! What is it with tits? The men today were caught in my spell as they couldn't help themselves staring at my tits.

I couldn't help but think of that middle-aged man that I had teased today. We had only been separated by about one metre when we both had our car doors open at the roadside café. He must have seen my smooth, hairless pussy on full display as I tried to straighten myself out. I remember that my pussy had been all slick and shiny with cum and saliva after Mathew had brought me to that breath-taking orgasm moments before that encounter.

I am also sure he could see me giving Mathew that blow job. Why else would he have been following us so closely in his car? I hoped the memory of today was going to be his fantasy for some time to come.

And now we were fucking in the front passenger seat of my car. I really love risky sex and, as the passenger door was open, we were being bathed in the car's dim interior light. I could hear the highway traffic passing us by so I knew we could easily get caught.

I stroked Mathews hair as he broke apart from our kiss. I whispered in his ear, "I've loved the way you have fucked me today."

"Oh, urgh," Mathew moaned back as he pummelled me into the car seat.

"Please fill me with your cum again," I said as I caressed his firm back muscles.

"Oh, fuck, yes," hissed Mathew.

"I love the way that you can fuck me over and over again," I said as I gripped Mathew's back with my nails.

"Lynette. You're a nympho, aren't you?" asked Mathew with a strained voice.

"Yes. I'm your nympho," I whispered. "You can fuck me as often as you like," as I held onto Mathew.

"Mmmm," hummed Mathew.

"I love feeling your cum inside me," My claw-like nails were now gripping hard into Mathew's back.

"Mmmm," hummed Mathew as he increased his pace.

"I want to feel you cum inside me again," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, Lynette. I'm about to cum."

"Yes, darling. Fill me up." My legs had crossed behind Mathew's back as I held onto him with my sharp nails. Mathew's next few thrusts pushed directly down on my engorged clit.

Mathew tensed up and panted, "Oh, Lynette. Oh, Lynette. Oh, Lynette. I'm cumming," as he collapsed on top of me with his last, deep thrust.

My own orgasm flushed over me as I felt Mathew's hot seed spasming up into my cervix.

I felt Mathew relax, and his full weight pressed into me. I let go of my grip, and my legs felt weak and rubbery as my orgasm subsided. I gave Mathew a big kiss, "That was wonderful. Darling." Mathew climbed off me as I continued to lay back on the reclined seat. "Do you mind if you drive?" I asked him.

"Sure thing," he replied. He leant down and buckled me in.

The drive home was uneventful. That is if you can call me lying back in my reclined seat the whole way back as Mathew played with my wet, sensitive pussy the entire time. I was naked except for my bra. It felt amazing to just lie back like a ragdoll being played with like a toy.

Mathew drove all the way back to my house and found the garage remote on the sun-visor. He drove my car into my garage and parked it.

I climbed out and stood there in my bra and heels. Mathew came up to me and unclipped my bra. Teasing me, he asked, "Walk inside, looking just like that."

Not one to let an exhibitionist opportunity go by, I took my keys and walked up to my front door. I forgot all about my big front security light lit up, which activated as I came into the sensor's range.

Mathew was right behind me and partly shielded me from view by giving me a big hug. Because of the brightness of the light, couldn't see if anyone was looking at us. I stood naked under the security light on my front porch and gave Mathew another of my signature wet kisses. "Would you like to spend the night with me again?" I asked.

Mathew ground his hard-on into me and gripped my arse. "I'd love to," he replied.

12