All Comments on 'The Neighbours' Toy (MMMMVFF)'

by Lovelicker2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blissful

If my wife set this up for me, I would be eternally grateful. Imagine having all those wonderful men inviting themselves to my house repeatedly to have me (and my lovely wife, no doubt) suck their cocks! Perhaps some women would also come to hook up with my wife, who loves eating pussy. My wife and I would be in bliss. The neighbors and countless others would be satisfied. Lovely story - hot fantasy!!

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 5 years ago
loving couple

I love stories where wives lovingly lead their men to the joys of cock sucking. Why should the women have all the fun!!??? And to expose him ( and herself) on line. Throw in a few co-workers and neighbors ... ohh, the possibilities!!

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

Update this please I want to see how far the cocksucker gets up on the internet past 4000

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

great story,had me wishing it was me getting all that cock with wife watching as I was exposed online

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
I love sucking cock in public

I wish i could suck cock in public all the time. It's such a turn-on. All the neighbors and their wives watching -- fantastic. Please tell us more stories like this one. It's so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm, when his wife called him by name, my cock swelled because that's my name, too! I would love to suck cocks for a woman, what a hot, erotic fantasy!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Every time I read this it turns me on so much that I cum hard into my hand -- and I eat it all up !!!

Please continue. I can't wait to read about your wife's boss and her girlfriends coming over for dinner to watch you suck her boss' cock.

I would love to do that.

here4groupfunhere4groupfun6 months ago

How about telling us how the wife knew about his sucking ability. I have liked your stories but you don't have follow up one that I would love to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovelicker2@Lovelicker2
430 Followers
Fun loving Lover of XXX and a lot of it. For story ideas, or suggestions send an email (lovelicker2x at hotmail dot com). Love all your feedback, and writing you personal stories and exchange more Xxx