The Nephew Sleeps Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Guilt leads to bad decisions...
5.6k words
4.17
33.4k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunty, I need to talk to you," the latest message from Shekhar to my phone. I had told him I was busy with work and we would talk another time. I was filled with regrets and a deep sense of shame and guilt. There was a building self-hatred and rage at myself for letting myself succumb to my based desires.

I had left Shekhar asleep in the morning unsure how to deal with the consequences of our actions. I felt it was best we both cooled off and avoided each other. So I ignored his messages and threw myself into work as was my usual coping mechanism with any personal difficulties.

The divorce of the Applebee's was a timely distraction and my diary was booked up for the week as we tried to wrangle through the details of their billion dollar estate. The court had mandated negotiations due to the cost and time the action had so far taken.

Mr Applebee was represented by Ramesh, a lawyer from New York. He was in his late 50's and there was a chauvinistic air about him in the negotiations that touched a nerve or two with me. I had a great dislike for men like this and I was doing all I could to get the upper hand in the negotiations.

The negotiations would last late into the evening and I was arriving back at my apartment no earlier than 11pm. I would see a missed call or message from Shekhar but would choose not to respond.

By Thursday morning we had most of the assets divided and agreed. It was a battle between me and Ramesh as we put our skills to the test. He was a healthy challenge but I had to contend with the odd comments such as "doll" and "girl". He may have thought he was being flirty and charming but I saw it as condescending and creepy especially when his wedding band was so clearly on display.

Thursday we only had the summer home to discuss and custody of the children. Custody was usually tricky but Mr. Applebee did not seem to have much interest in the children as he had moved on to a newer younger and much shinier trophy so I was confident of concluding matters early.

Thursday was the toughest day by far and this property seemed to bring out all the frustration and resentment between the couple. Neither was willing to give it up so we tried to work a schedule. Alternative summers could not work as they needed it for one reason or another or sentimental reasons. I was becoming frustrated with Mrs. Applebee as she was unreasonably stubborn in her stance and would not heed my advice. Ramesh could see this but he honed in on my weakness to score points while presenting himself as the savior.

I saw him whisper to Mr. Applebee and then he offered, "We will give you the summer home if you give up the Manhattan apartment."

I went red with rage as the apartment was my big win and it had greater real estate value.

Mrs. Applebee eagerly pushed me to agree but I pulled her to the side and advised her against it. She said she spent most of her time at the summer home or the family home and did not want or need the apartment. I explained the real estate value she would lose but she would not be dissuaded. In the end I reluctantly agreed to do as she wished. There is only so much a lawyer can do when a client is their own worst enemy.

I could see the wry smile on Ramesh's face as he enjoyed getting one over me finally. The negotiation had been going my way all week. It was late in the night and I went straight to bed that evening not even looking at the messages from Shekhar.

It was Friday and I was glad the week was almost over. As suspected custody did not take as long to arrange. We arranged the dates for visitation and custody. Mrs. Applebee was pushing more for joint custody as she wanted them to still have a relationship with their father but Mr. Applebee seemed less than interested.

We were finished by 6pm which was an early finish for me. Ramesh hung back after the Applebee's had left to speak with me.

"You have some fire in you. I like that in a woman. I would love to pick your brain if you want to get a drink? There is a bar close to my hotel," he said in the most coming on to me manner. I looked at my phone and there was another message from Shekhar. I sighed as I looked at my phone. I was in the mood for some bad decisions.

"I need at least one after this week," I replied and grabbed my coat.

We took a taxi to the bar which was a few blocks away. His eyes were different from the past week as he looked at me. The professional mask was being lifted and I saw glimpses of the bull underneath in his eyes. There was intent behind his eyes and an intent I welcomed in my current state of mind. His body language was different. He sat close to me. So close that our legs were touching and his arm would brush against mine.

His hands would rub against the outside of my leg. I was in desperate need of a distraction as I felt my phone buzz again and I received another message from Shekhar.

"Is that your boyfriend?" He asks as I check my messages.

"Would that stop you from taking me for a drink?" I ask and he laughs.

We arrived at the bar and Ramesh took my coat and let me into the booth. He then joined me but came really close and placed his arm around my waist. I took a deep breath as I thought about objecting. He was testing the water to see if I would object but tonight I was testing my own limits and I did not object so he got comfortable next to me.

Ramesh took the lead in ordering a screwdriver for himself as he eyed me. I doubt he really wanted a screwdriver but just wanted to emphasize the sexual innuendo. It seemed as though we were not planning to order any solids and I played along and ordered a slippery nipple as he gave me a little wry smile and squeezed the flesh around my hip. He was very hands on in the booth. The professional mask was certainly fading away.

We talked about legal matters and bitched about clients etc as it felt good to unload on a relative stranger. Ramesh was patient as he stroked my hip with his hand but his movements were subtle as he also felt my ass when opportunity permitted and brushed the side of my breasts. His other hand would play with the hem of my skirt and stroke my leg.

As the evening wore on we were closer in the booth. I was partly on his lap as he more freely touched my body. In my drunken state I was becoming more free and horny and letting his hands wander a lot more. I was playing into his lecherous hands. He loved touching and rubbing my pantyhose and I enjoyed his exploring touches. My mood was slutty and in need of some bad decisions.

He was quite handsy and a few times he had groped my leg, hip, ass, thigh over and under my skirt and brushed up against my side boob. He even felt my panties through my pantyhose. In my dark state of mind I enjoyed this attention. He was like an octopus as his hands seemed to get everywhere. I felt like a slut after my recent actions and Ramesh seemed more than happy to treat me as such.

I rubbed his wedding band, "Won't your wife mind you talking to another woman this close?"

"We are just colleagues," he remarks and I arch my eyebrows as his hand is still rubbing me between my thighs.

"Well I may need a divorce lawyer soon," he then adds. It is clearer that he is angling for a fuck. The marriage troubles act to lessen any guilt I may feel. Only he does not know that I am more than game and I feel an extra thrill at sleeping with a married man. The idea of doing deplorable acts fits my mindset. I look at my phone and see it ringing and it is Shekhar once more. Switching off my phone, I make my mind up about where tonight needs to go.

"Why don't we go back to your room and discuss my retainer for your divorce? I don't come cheap," I say with a flirty smile.

I have not seen him act as fast as he asks for the check finally letting his hands leave my body.

We walk the short distance from the bar to his hotel. His eyes on every part of my body devouring me on the journey. He is already undressing me and we both know the type of discussions that will be taking place in his room.

We walk through the lobby and we just looked like two professionals who maybe had a little too much to drink. In the elevator he put his hand on my back and I felt goose bumps. The hairs on the back of my neck standing up. He had been handsy all evening but he had not touched me since leaving the bar and the anticipation made it feel that much more intense.

He grabbed my ass and I took a deep inhale of breath as the elevator rode up to his floor.

"You had me by the balls in that negotiation," he said as he lifted my skirt and groped my ass through the pantyhose.

I reached around his crotch and felt his large bulge. Lowering the zip I slid my hand in and cupped his balls.

"Your balls are fine but they feel like they need emptying," I remarked as I squeezed them hard.

The pretence was gone and I felt his strong arms grab me by the hips. He pinned me to the wall and grabbed the lapels of my shirt tearing the top three buttons and I hear them fall to the floor.

"I will be emptying them in your cunt soon enough," he says menacingly in my ear.

I am a little shocked by his language but extremely turned on at how he changed from the smooth talking professional lawyer to this hungry bull. I kiss him intensely as I feel myself become very aroused.

I wrap my legs around him as he squeezes my breasts and bites my exposed flesh. He bites hard and I can sense he is going to leave a mark.

He rips the strap of my bra as he tries to free my breasts from my bra. His eagerness makes me moan out loud.

The elevator stops and we abruptly pull apart as I try to pull my shirt together.

We get to his room and he holds the door as I walk in. Ever the gentleman but I know he is looking at my ass as I walk past him. My skirt is still slightly raised showing him the bottom of my ass.

I take off my suit jacket and fold it over before placing it on the chair in the corner of the room and kick off my heels. My bra is visible and one of the straps is hanging down as the shirt is torn. He walks over to the mini bar and takes out a couple of shots of vodka.

"Will we be adding that to our expenses?" I say in a cheeky manner as I sit up on the bed against the head rest with my legs on the bed.

"Almost certainly," he says, "take off your shirt. We still need to discuss your retainer and I am a rough negotiator. I don't want it to become irredeemable and you have nothing to wear home," he says with a dirty grin.

So the games have begun I think to myself.

"Well, I am no shrinking violet when it comes to negotiations. You may have to remove those clothes before they are damaged. By the way, is it still a slippery nipple if you drink the vodka off my nipples?" I say as an insight of where I want things to go.

He enjoys being challenged and I can see the relish on his face.

He takes off his suit jacket.

"It will taste much sweeter. If I am to remove these clothes then your skirt will need to be removed," he replies and I can sense he is enjoying this 'negotiation'.

I stand up and unclip my skirt slowly lowering the zip. I let it drop to the floor and I am stood in front of him just in pantyhose, red bra and red panties.

He takes off his shirt to reveal to reveal his rotund belly. I move my hands to the waistband of my pantyhose.

"Stop! Take off your bra first," he says all of a sudden becoming commanding. I take a deep breath fighting the urge to speak back. Our eyes are locked on each other. It is intense and I am under his spell. The negotiation is over and he is taking control.

I move my hands behind my back and unclip my bra. I lower the straps on my arms and hold my bra against my breasts with my arms. His eyes devour me.

He is unbuckling his belt and opening his trousers.

"Show your tits and I will drop my pants," he says and the crudeness makes me wet between my legs.

I drop my bra and watch him as he devours my breasts with his eyes. He drops his trousers and boxers to expose his fat cock.

He comes up close to me his hands encase my large breasts. He touches them firmly and tweaks my nipples at the end as I bite my lip.

"You are the sexiest cunt I have ever seen naked and I will fuck you the way you tried to fuck me in the board room," he said breathily in my ear as he moved his hands down to my hips and over my ass.

He tears the seam of my pantyhose from behind exposing my panty covered ass. It begins to dawn on me that he has a fetish for pantyhose and I make a mental note of it for future.

He turns me around and pushes me down face first on the bed. My legs are hanging over the end of the bed as he tears more of my pantyhose and I panic a little as he presses my head into the bed.

His body is between my spread legs and he pulls my panties to the side exposing my dripping cunt to his hungry eyes.

"You are dripping over the sheets. You horny cunt," he says as I feel his cock at my gaping entrance.

"Fuck me then! Or are you just all talk! Ram me, Ramesh! Empty your balls in me! If you have the balls to do it!" I say as a challenge. My need to be fucked and used like a slut is overpowering.

Ramesh is more than up for the challenge. He grabs a fistful of my hair and rams his cock into me. He literally rams it hard into my juicy cunt. He grunts and pulls my hair and in one thrust he has me completely filled with his fat cock.

"Let's see if you can handle a good ramming! Or are you all mouth!" He says as he begins to rapidly thrust in and out of me as he pounds my hungry cunt.

The bed is banging against the wall with every thrust. It is hard and loud.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Is all I can muster as he picks up a furious pace.

My ass is bouncing back against him as I am lost to the moment. A stinging smack lands on my ass and it only encourages me to bouncy back harder against him as he meets my movements with hard thrusts.

He repeats his smacks and it drives me on to bounce harder against him.

He was a bull and he was fucking me hard like I had never been fucked before. I can feel the sweat from his body and the harder breaths he is taking from the fucking. I chuckle to myself hoping I don't give the old man a heart attack.

"Holy Fuck! I am going to cum," he announces. I sense him trying to back away but I think no way. I need my pussy gushing and overflowing with his cum.

"Harder! You lame fuck! I need you deeper inside of me!" The insults do the trick and he begins to bury himself deeper with every thrust before finally cumming deep inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" I moan as I climax hard.

He collapses on top of me out of breath and I take some deep breaths as I gather myself.

We were lying side by side as we gathered our senses. I could feel his semen swimming inside of me but I was restless.

"How is the bull feeling?" I ask as I run my hands through the hair on his belly. My hand is moving lower to his flaccid cock. It is still wet from our juices.

He looks at me with a look as to ask, "Are you not done?"

"I seem to have made a mess on your cock. I know better than to not clean up after myself," I say as I move down between his legs. The anticipation alone has caused him to become semi-erect.

I lick his dirty slimy cock as I look up at him and flash my eyelashes. It seems to have the desired effect and he is growing by the second as I lick the juices on the head of his erect cock and mix it with my saliva. His cock is getting wetter and slimier.

"Where have you been all my life?" He mutters as he holds the back of my head and forces his cock deeper down my throat.

"Oh Fuck! Just like that!" He groans as I try my best to deep throat him. I don't want him climaxing too soon. So I go back to licking his shaft and sucking on his balls. Something comes over me and I lick even lower. The hairs between his anus and ball sack. I feel him shiver and I smile to myself thinking of the sensitive parts of his body I was exploring.

It is an awkward angle but I lick his butthole and it seems to send a shock through him as he almost jumps up.

I look up at him and giggle.

"You are a fuckin' kinky one," he says as he looks at me in surprise.

"It has been too long since I have had the pleasure of a man," I say as I am reluctant to mention that only last weekend I was fucking my nephew.

"Oh really," he says as he begins to feel special.

I tear the top of my pantyhose which allows me to lower my red panties. My panties are dirty and soiled with our juices. Shreds of my torn pantyhose are still around my legs and some shreds around my waist. I can imagine what a state I look.

"You fuck really good for an old man. You are the first man I have had in 2 years," I say lying to him as I climb on top of him.

I put my hand on his chest to balance myself so I could gently glide against the head of his fat cock. I loved the idea of teasing him. I could see his hungry frustrated eyes as I take the control away from him. I can sense fear in him. A man that has not been with a strong vivacious woman.

I ease his fat cock inside of me and I put my other hand on his chest as I rock back and forth on his cock.

I can see him hungrily looking at my swaying breasts as I gently rock back and forth on his cock.

"Touch them. They like being touched," I say with a wink. He reaches up and firmy touches them. I love his touch. It is so assertive and firm.

I lean back a little and arch my back as I pick up my speed and get a good rhythm.

He is now squeezing my breasts a little harder and it brings moans from my lips.

He then slaps my breast gently. Not too hard but hard enough to sting a little. I stop for a brief moment at the shock and look at him. He looks confused as though he has ruined it.

"I like that," I tell him as I lean forward and begin to ride his cock.

He slaps my breast again and I moan louder in response. Fuck it feels good to just let go and let a man use your body.

He alternates between my breasts. Slapping them and then gently rubbing them. The sensations are unbelievable. I was bouncing on his cock snd the sound of my ass slapping against his body is testing the acoustics of the room.

"Oh Ramesh! This feels so fucking good," I moan out loud before I squirt over his chest as a powerful orgasm rips through me.

Ramesh turns me quickly so he is on top. A man like him always needs to be in control I sense.

He fucks me hard as I lock my legs around him and keep him deep inside of me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me deep!" I whisper breathily in his ear. He is breathing hard as the sound of his cock pumping my wet squishy pussy fills our ears. I love the sound of our fucking and it feels so good. It is a much needed distraction for me.

I dig my nails in his back and bite his shoulder as another powerful orgasm builds inside of me.

I can feel his cock twitch and jerk inside of me and I lock my legs tightly around his back keeping him deep inside of me.

"Holy fuck! Your pussy is kryptonite!" He grunts as he cums deep inside of me again.

"Yes! Oh yes!" I scream as I feel the most powerful of my three orgasms of the night.

I can feel my pussy slowly milk the cum from his cock. My pussy feels so powerful in that moment.

I keep him inside of me for a few minutes and then he rolls over to the side.

I am breathing heavily and he is breathing heavily.

"Best night of my life," he says between deep breaths.

"One of my best negotiations," I reply and he laughs.

We fall asleep shortly after. I wake up early and he is still asleep. I dress the best I can. Discarding my torn pantyhose and making the best of torn shirt as I make the walk of shame home.

I arrive to my apartment block before most of my neighbors are awake. As I get to my floor I see Shekhar sat outside my door asleep.

I hurry to my door.

"Shekhar, what are you doing here?"

12