The Nephew Sleeps Over Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shekhar wakes up a little groggy.

He is surprised to see me and quickly gets to his feet to hug me.

"Aunty! I was so worried. You have not spoken to me all week," he says.

I feel a little embarrassed as he has seen me on my walk of shame.

"I have been busy with work this week. I am sorry," I reply. Despite it being mostly true. It feels like a lie.

I open the door and hurry him inside as I feel embarrassed having this conversation in the hallway.

"Aunty, where were you last night?" He asked curiously.

"I was working late and ended up staying with a friend."

Now I was lying. I sat on the sofa and he sat next to me.

He looked at me again almost heartbroken and I felt a deep sense of guilt.

"Why is your shirt ripped?" He asked. I looked down and my bra was visible. I quickly pulled the lapels together and covered up.

I took a deep breath. Perhaps I needed to break his heart to end this thing that was developing between us.

"I was with a man. He tore my shirt and my pantyhose," I said still clutching my shirt together.

He went quiet. He just looked straight ahead and sat motionless. I stopped clutching my shirt as I worried about hurting him and rubbed his leg.

After a few minutes of silence he finally spoke.

"Did you make love or fuck?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. Why was he asking me these questions?

"We fucked," I replied unsure of what to say.

"How old was he?" He asked.

I noticed that he was tenting up his jeans but I chose to ignore it.

"I don't know but he was a lot older than me," I replied.

"Do you like older men? How big was his cock?" He asked and I thought to myself was he getting turned on by this?

"Yes. Usually I prefer older men. They know what they are doing. He was bigger than most," I replied and then realized how cutting my remark was.

"Did you feel like a slut when he just fucked you and used you?" He asked angrily. I had to admit I was getting aroused by the inquisition and something switched inside of me.

I hitched up my skirt and hooked my thumb in my panties before lowering them to my feet. I pulled my skirt back down and picked up my panties.

I dropped the panties on his lap at the tent of his cock.

"Do they smell like I have been a slut?" I asked. My eyes filled with lust. There was something about Shekhar that despite knowing how wrong it was, I could not resist him.

He paused for a moment before picking them up and bringing them to his nose and inhaling deeply.

"Yes. You smell like a whore," he replied as I moved closer to him.

I undid the button on his jeans and pulled his zip down before lowering them down. His boxers had a large wet spot on them

I wrapped my hand around his fat juicy cock. It was so slimy and wet.

"He fucked me so hard and rough. He bit my neck. He slapped my breasts. Do you want to see the marks?" I asked.

He nodded his head and turned his face to look at me but he is staring at my chest.

I remove my blazer and then slowly unbutton the last few buttons on my blouse before removing it. I slowly trace my finger over the tops of my cups as his eyes follow my finger.

"My breasts are sore and red. Your aunty was so naughty. Such a slut. A whore. Do you want to see them without my bra?" I ask and he nods his head again as he is mesmerized by my breasts.

I slowly remove my bra as I keep my eyes on him. I am so aroused by how aroused he is. The atmosphere between us is intoxicating and I am drunk on it.

I watch his hard cock as it glistens with his precum. Fuck, I just want to sit on his dick.

"Do you want a closer look?" I ask.

He nods his head once more and despite promising myself to never do this again I hitch up my skirt and climb on top of him.

I sit on his dick and pull his face into my breasts.

"Shekhar, kiss them better. I need you to kiss them better," I say in a soft whisper as I pull his face into my breasts.

"Just like that," I moan as I bounce on his cock. I am too horny for any slow or sensual love making.

Shekhar is gently kissing and slobbering over my breasts and I enjoy his inexperienced eagerness to any man that is confident.

I can already sense he is close and I can feel his cock is contracting and expanding inside of me.

I go into overdrive and ride him faster and harder. My ass is slapping against his thighs as I bounce up and down on his cock.

"Oh yes. Shekhar! You make me feel so good!" I moan out loud as I run my fingers through his hair. He digs his nails into my ass cheeks as I feel him climax inside of me.

He was an addiction that I had to overcome for his sake and mine.

The next morning I had an earnest talk and explained that we had to keep our distance to stop this happening again. He seemed to understand but I was unsure how it would work as I found myself drawn to him sexually.

After the night with Ramesh he had tried to start a thing with me. He would often message me asking to meet up but he had caught me at a weak point. I was never getting involved with a married man and their lies.

4 weeks later my life became more complicated when I learned I was pregnant. I took the test 4 times over 4 days at different times in the day.

I was in a panic at the thought of being pregnant out of wedlock. I was fairly modern myself but my Indian family was very stuck in their ways. We still made marriage matches on horoscopes. My other fear was that maybe this was my last chance to have a baby at 43.

I was fairly confident that it was Ramesh's baby. In the least I had hoped so. The alternative was unimaginable. But I reconciled that I would not tell Ramesh as I did not really need him financially and it would complicate matters if he asked for a paternity test.

Over the next 4 months I kept in touch with Shekhar and we would message often but it would just be what you would expect from an aunt and nephew.

I was beginning to show at around 5 months and I had to come up with a plausible story. I told my colleagues that it was a brief relationship but when I became pregnant he left me. It gained me sympathy and I did not have to mention sleeping with a married man or fucking my nephew.

It was around 6 months of my pregnancy that Ramesh turned up to the office. I saw him in the office and I was surprised. I presumed he had business with one of the other lawyers and I continued with my work but kept glancing over at him.

My assistant then called me on the intercom.

"Mr Chandra is here to see you," she said as though I should have been aware.

"I have no appointments this morning," I replied confused.

"It is not in the diary. It was an emergency appointment," she replied. I sighed in annoyance but invited him in.

Ramesh could not take his eyes off my body. The pregnancy bulge and my large breasts.

"Oh!" He exclaims in clear shock.

"I see. So this is why you are not returning my messages. Who is the lucky man?" He asks in a jealous manner.

"Who says I need a man?" I reply as I take my seat behind my desk.

He has a smile to himself and there is a begrudging admiration in his eyes.

"You never cease to surprise me. No wonder I cannot get you out of my head," he says as he takes a seat.

"What brings you here? I was not aware of any cases we had coming up," I said not wanting to waste much more of my day.

"It was a matter we discussed the last time I was here. My divorce. I want to start the process," he says. I look at him in surprise as I assess him.

"Here I thought it was just a line to get me into bed," I say in a lighthearted manner.

"It may have been on that night but I have not stopped thinking about you since. I mean every day and night I am taken back to that night. It was something special and I can see we created something special," he says as he wants some indication the baby is his. But I refuse and enjoy letting his mind wonder. He seems to be a man that wants what he can't have so I intend to play hard to get.

"Like I said I don't need a man. I will draw up the papers this week. I don't fraternize with clients so don't expect any special things" I replied as I enjoyed the game.

"You will need to act quickly because I plan on marrying before the baby is born and I can't if I am still your client," he says eliciting a begrudging chuckle from me. He was certainly persistent and this would be fun.

A marriage with Ramesh could be good for my family and my reputation professionally.

12