All Comments on 'The Nerd'

by dukexxx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

PLEASE!!!! I NEED PART 3!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Star

I like the story very much. It was very creative. It pulled me, wanting to know know more of what is to come. I hope you have a part 2 for it.

Mars_InamorataMars_Inamorataover 6 years ago

It was a nice read. I liked it. Although there were some inconsistencies, like you said the girls were all still in high school but then there's a sentence Cathy says about Elizabeth being the hottest girl in college. Also, it was a little unexpected that Cathy wasn't more shocked about finding Elizabeth in her bed. I think you should've elaborated on that more as opposed to just having Cathy mention she was shocked later on. But other than that, I really liked the story. It has potential. Keep it up!

richieyeahrichieyeahover 6 years ago
cool story

Cool story nice setup i hope to read more

DeceptivedomainDeceptivedomainover 6 years ago
Nice

Woo.. I love that.. And there are possibilities, huge in fact. I don't know if you are planning on sequels but I will really like to read more of it.

lesbearlesbearover 6 years ago
The joys of being young in America

Just for future reference, you cannot legally drink or, in most cases, get a hotel room in the United States until you are 21.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

This was really good and I can't wait for more of Cathy and Elizabeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story and I can't wait to hear more. Just so you know, most pride parades in the US are in June in remembrance of the Stonewall Riots that happend in June 1969 in New York, and Boston's is usually early June. Also, a previous comment wasn't entirely correct, you can rent almost all hotel rooms in the US at the age of 18+, but you do have to be 21 to legally drink.

dukexxxdukexxxover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank You for your Comments

To answer the most obvious question, Yes, there will be a sequel and it is already in the works and will take a week or so for me to post. In the mean time, I have another story coming up in a day or so and that will be a oneshot. Please check it out.

@Mars_Inamorata - The college thing is obviously a slip up. It should be high school. Once I get a hang of the UI I'll change it if it's possible to do that. Also, Cathy is based off of me and how I would personally react to a certain situation. And putting myself in her place and gender, I'd do just what the story says Cathy did. I'm a person who accepts situations easily and tends to try and find solutions or whatever. Later, I'll sit back and analyze what happened and be like 'Wow, that actually happened to me' and that's how Cathy is as well.

@lesbear and the Anonymous User - I will indeed keep those facts in mind as my story proceeds. Just assume some person is holding a honorary pride march for some reason. Or something like that.

To everyone else, Thank You. I'm extremely humbled by your response. Keep reading.

-Duke

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 6 years ago
Good writingI

You might want to get a beta reader tho. They may catch little things like Samu ringing the doorbell of her own apartment. ☺️

dukexxxdukexxxover 6 years agoAuthor
Of locks and doors

@FiveWolves - Where I'm from, it's quite common to bolt the door shut (cannot be opened from outside under any circumstance), as a security measure or just for some privacy. I don't think it's different anywhere else in the world. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start.

I'll be interested to see where the story goes from here.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

pretty good start,can't wait to see where this leads to either

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Very good

Elizabeth is going to eat her alive.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Some confusion

You would not switch high schools senior year to be closer to college u want to get into. Would not help u, and would look odd on a transcript.

Mit is not ivy league.

Are they in high school or college you said they were in both at various times.

Why ring into your owm apartment.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

The sex wasn't realistic. Too rushed, too much girl on girl from a male perspective to it. Also, if Elizabeth was freaked out by being ”outed” fucking Cathy behind a school building makes no sense whatsoever. If you're creating a lesbian character don't base her on your male perspective because it corrupts the authenticity and believability of your story. Other than those issues,I found your story quite good, for a first attempt. Why you chose to write a lesbian story when you're so obviously not, kinda confuses me. As a beginner writer it's best to write what you know, not what your cock fantasizes about. 😈

dukexxxdukexxxover 6 years agoAuthor
Congratulations

@CliterateDyke - To say I'm surprised you managed to pick up that I'm a guy would be an understatement (unless you checked my profile, but I'll give you the benefit of doubt). So far 13k people have read this, 5k people have read chapter 2 and 6k people have read the other story. All of which contain lesbian sex, from a 'male perspective'. I'm trying my best not to sexualize lesbians and instead provide a compelling plot with some sex in between, and I know it's hard to have the moral high ground when I'm doing this but feel free to call me out if I ever disrespect any of you. So far it doesn't seem that I have.

As for being a beginner writer, this isn't my first time writing. But this is the place where I write what I usually don't, my erotic fantasies. Isn't this the place for such stuff?

LiveLoveLaugh711LiveLoveLaugh711over 4 years ago
Looking Forward

I enjoyed the story and look forward to your other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous