The Nerd Ascension Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

Brooke's guests claimed seats on her couch, recliners, and on the living room floor. While none of the invitees knew what was going to happen, the consensus was that they were in for an entertaining evening.

"That was fast," Emily said. "Is everyone ready to have some fun?"

The group applauded tentatively. Seth, Brooke's only friend in the group, cheered the loudest until Jill, his fiancée, shot him a dirty look.

"All right, then," Emily said turning toward the gathering's host. "Brooke has something to say. Let's give her our attention."

Brooke clung to Emily's hand with as much strength as her fingers could muster. Her toes started to tingle, and she lost feeling in her legs. Her stomach muscles cramped as if she was about to throw up. Her mouth went dry; breathing was painful.

"It's okay, Brooke," Emily encouraged. "Go ahead, and tell them."

Brooke still couldn't speak; she stood frozen and silent in front of her former workmates. She wanted to say something, anything, but the words refused to exit her mouth. Brooke felt sweat saturating her bodysuit and running down her face. She gazed at the floor in shame as if already exposed to the anxious gathering.

Emily wrapped her arm around Brooke and whispered a word of encouragement. "It's okay. I think I know how to lighten the mood some."

Keeping a supportive arm around Brooke's lower back, Emily turned to the group and made her announcement. "As you all know, Emily is retiring from teaching. She has a new and exciting job waiting for her, and she wants to celebrate the occasion."

"Congratulations, Brooke," Seth said. "What's the new job?"

"She can't talk about that right now," Emily interjected. "What she can do is put on a little show for us." Emily pinched a fold of velvet from Brooke's sleeve. "Do any of you want to see what Brooke looks like without this thing?"

The group murmured to each other chaotically as its members attempted to ascertain whether Emily's offer was legitimate. Bobby whistled through two fingers while his friend Marino tried unsuccessfully to start a "strip, strip, strip" chant.

"I'll take that as a yes," Emily said. "That's good because she's definitely going to strip naked for us. In fact, she's going to put on a full-fledged sex show."

The audience looked around at each other not sure how to react. The excitement was palpable; several of the guys were already adjusting their pants as the girls fired looks of condemnation back and forth. Since Brooke was a colleague of theirs and even a former teacher herself, there was a lingering yet unexpressed concern about how appropriate such an activity might be.

Emily motioned downward with both hands attempting to quiet the group. As the noise diminished, she continued her announcement. "Before she gets naked, we're going to need something from each of you."

"I knew there was a catch," Jill added from the audience. Despite Seth's silence, she shot her fiancé another evil look.

"You can leave right now if you want to," Emily snapped at Jill with an equally sinister stare. "Judging by the bulge in your man's pants, he wants to stay."

Jill glanced down at Seth's crotch just as her fiancé moved his hands over his lap. "Really, Seth?" Jill scolded. "Really?"

"Let's keep this moving," Emily insisted. "I need everyone to go to the kitchen and strip down to your underwear. Leave your clothes, along with your keys and cell phones, on the table. You can pick up your stuff before you leave."

Brooke couldn't believe her ears. Granted, Emily was only making their guests disrobe to their underwear, but that was more than Brooke would have ever demanded. As much as she still worried about getting naked in front of her co-workers, she was grateful that her audience would also have some literal skin in the game themselves.

"You want us to strip?" Susan, one of the group's younger members, questioned.

"That doesn't sound fair," Tamara, Susan's friend, added.

"If you're not comfortable showing off your underwear, then you're free to leave now," Emily returned. "Nobody's making you do anything."

The room sat silently as everyone waited to see who would make the first move. It was as if no one wanted to be the only one to begin shedding clothing. At the same time, none of the guests were leaving.

"Let's get going," Emily chided swaying her hands toward the kitchen. "If you're playing our game, go get ready. If you're not playing, then get going. Either way, it's time to move."

Marino and Bobby shot up off the couch and headed toward the kitchen. No one in the group expected that the two guys would miss an opportunity to see Emily get naked and put on a sex show even if the price of admission was stripping down to their own underwear.

"What do you think?" Susan asked her friend, Jenny.

"I guess it won't hurt," Jenny responded while standing to her feet. "We can always leave if things get too weird."

"Well?" Seth asked Jill. "Should we stay?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jill returned. "I guess I didn't realize I was marrying such a fucking pervert."

"We can go if you want," Seth conceded.

"No way," Jill answered. She stood up and started pulling Seth toward the kitchen. "I'm not letting you blame me for missing this. Besides, you'd probably sneak back here later anyway."

To Brooke's surprise, all of her former colleagues decided to stay despite having to surrender most of their clothes to do so. Ironically, once the group finished stripping down to their underwear, she, along with Emily, would be the most modestly dressed people in the room. Of course, Brooke knew all too well that her velvet body suit would soon decorate the living room floor.

Brooke tried not to stare are her semi-naked guests as they made their way back into her living room. She did take the liberty of smiling briefly at Marino, who was doing his best to cover the erection bulging through his blue silk underwear. Considering how he had made a public display of checking out her ass, it was both strange and rewarding to see him acting so shy.

Brooke was surprised at how somber everyone was. No one from the group was checking out the other semi-dressed teaching professionals. Instead, everyone kept their eyes on the carpet or walls waiting for Brooke's promised show to begin.

"Let's all take a seat," Emily said to the group before turning back to Brooke. "It's all yours," she continued while motioning to the designated star of the evening's performance.

Brooke looked around the room as her co-workers slowly lifted their gaze toward her. "Oh," Brooke said suddenly realizing she didn't have her bag of accessories. "Sorry everyone. I'll be right back."

Brooke ran out of the living room and down the hall to her bedroom. In addition to gathering her bag of supplies, this gave her one final chance to catch her breath and to convince herself to go through with her planned activities.

After just a couple of seconds, Brooke heard grumblings from the living room. She figured the group wasn't pleased about her running out after promising to strip for them. She had a hard time feeling remorse considering what she was planning. Her coworkers would get everything they bargained for and then some.

Brooke quickly gathered the props and accessories into her bag and forced herself to head back into the living room. As she walked down the short hallway, she once again reconsidered her plan for the night.

Considering how quickly the group stripped to their underwear, Brooke wondered what else she could make them do. She still intended to put on a show for her guests. Only now, she figured to make her co-workers earn the performance. If nothing else, their participation might make her planned exhibition a little easier.

"It's about time," Marino said as Brooke stepped back into the living room.

"Sounds like I have my first volunteer," Brooke said even though she was still reformulating her plan.

"Volunteer?" Marino snapped. "You're a big fucking tease. Aren't you? I thought you were going to strip or something."

"I'm not going to strip just yet," Brooke answered with a smile as she started digging through her bag. "I have a better idea."

"You have a better idea, do you?" Marino returned. "Of course, you would change your mind after making us take off our clothes."

"I do have a better idea," Brooke repeated. She pulled a pair of scissors out of her bag and waved them in the air. "I was thinking that I might have one of you cut my clothes off."

"Now we're talking," Marino answered fidgeting in his seat uncomfortably. "You want me to volunteer...for that?"

"I do," Brooke answered confidently motioning for Marino to join her. "Come on up here."

Marino made a final adjustment to his silk underwear before standing to his feet. He kept one hand over his bulge as he approached Brooke and reached for the scissors. Just as he was about to grab the cutting instrument, Brooke pulled them out of his reach.

"Actually," Brooke said. "There's one more thing we have to do first."

"This is bullshit," Marino said. He backpedaled away from Brooke. "What now?"

"You may leave if you want," Brooke said. "In fact, any of you may go home."

"Well," Marino responded in a more open tone. "Are you seriously going to do this or not?"

"Do what?" Brooke asked with even more confidence than before. "You mean am I really going to get naked?"

"Yeah," Marino responded shrugging his shoulders. "It's only fair."

"Fair?" Brooke returned sarcastically. "I'll show you fair." The twenty-eight-year-old blonde stepped over to the coffee table and dumped her bag of dildos, vibrators, handcuffs, and other accessories on the table. "I bought all this shit for tonight. You're going to see a show like you've never seen before, but you're going to do so by my rules."

Marino along with the rest of the group stared blankly at the pile of sex toys.

"Now," Brooke continued. "If any of you want to leave, do so right now. Otherwise, you're going to stay here and play my game until we're done. No more whining. No more bitching."

The stunned group of teachers looked back and forth between Brooke and her stock of adult novelties; the room remained silent.

"Emily," Brooke said. "Can you do me a favor?"

"I sure can," Emily answered with a smile. "Whatever you want."

"Could you go to the kitchen and lock everyone's clothes in the pantry? You'll find the key on the top shelf."

"No problem," Emily responded grinning ear-to-ear. She rushed out of the room allowing Brooke to continue with the show.

"If anyone wants their clothes, go get them now," Brooke announced. "You can get dressed and leave the party. Otherwise, you'll wait until my game is over."

None of Brooke's co-workers offered any sort of affirmation or objection; instead, they sat quietly waiting for whatever Brooke had planned next.

"What about you?" Brooke asked Marino. "Are you in, or are you taking your tiny dick home?"

"Whatever," Mario responded. "I'm in... Whatever."

"Great," Brooke said to Marino as she picked up a deck of cards from her pile of goodies. Originally, she was going to use the cards to determine who would get to humiliate her. Now Brooke was planning something different. "You do know how to play high card?" she asked Marino.

"I'm not stupid," Marino protested. "Of course, I do."

"Awesome," Brooke said handing Marino the deck. "Go ahead and shuffle the cards for me."

Marino started mixing the cards.

"Make sure you shuffle them well," Brooke warned Marino. "We're going to be drawing for our clothes."

"For our clothes?" Marino questioned with a panicked look in his eye.

"That's right," Brooke answered. "If you draw the high card, you get to cut my outfit off. If I pull the high card, I'll pick someone from the group to cut your underwear off."

"This is bullshit," Marino protested; he dropped several of the cards on the carpet, and reached down nervously to retrieve them. "You never said anything about this."

"You want to back out?" Brooke asked. "If so, you can leave right now."

"What's wrong?" Susan teased Marino. "You afraid we'll see how tiny your little prick is?"

"Come on, Marino," Bobby added hoping to encourage his best friend. "Just make sure you pick the high card."

After a few seconds of ribbing from the group, Marino agreed to play along with Brooke's game. He finished shuffling the cards and handed them back to Brooke, who split them one time before setting them on the coffee table.

"I guess it's time to play, then," Brooke said. "The ace is high regardless of suit. In the event of a tie, we'll draw again. Got it?"

"Whatever," Marino responded timidly. "I got it."

"You want to draw first?" Brooke asked Marino. "Or would you rather I go?"

"I'll go," Marino said as he nervously reached down to the deck and chose the top card. Marino wrapped the card in his hand so the crowd wouldn't be able to see it before he could check it out. "Perfect," Marino said holding his ace of clubs in the air.

The reality of what was about to happen walloped Brooke as she saw Marino dancing around the room celebrating his ace. One way or another, she was going to end up naked in front of her coworkers. The idea that Marino would likely be the one to cut her body suit off only made the realization that much worse.

Without a word, Brooke reached down to the table and drew the next card from the deck. She never even saw the number on the card, just several hearts. She lost the first draw.

Everyone cheered when Brooke picked up the losing card, but no one celebrated more than Marino. "That's what I'm talking about," Marino shouted holding his hands in the air as if he just scored a touchdown. "Now hand over those scissors."

Brooke graciously extended the scissors to Marino. As he took the cutting instrument from her, the twenty-eight-year-old blonde lifted her arms in the air so as to provide Marino full access to her body. Not wanting to watch the group drinking in her humiliation, she closed her eyes.

Brooke felt the back of the cold scissor blade against her thigh as Marino prepared to make the first cut. She could feel the peaks of Marino's knuckles purposely grazing her pussy as he severed the garment. The blades slid through the velvet body suit and up Brooke's stomach. She felt the material begin to separate from her abdomen.

Marino's hands' practically cupped Brooke's left tit as he continued to cut upwards toward the suit's neckline. She thought about complaining but knew her protests would only make matters worse.

As the blades cut past Brooke's chest, she could feel her tit slip out from behind the fabric. She pressed her eyelids into her cheeks and tried to ignore the group's cheers as they celebrated her exposed nipple.

Rather than immediately cutting the seam around Brooke's neck and letting the garment fall to the floor, Marino began the second incision up the other side of her body. The second cut afforded him another opportunity to feel up her tits and pussy, a maneuver that was not lost on her or the audience.

As with the first incision, Marino left the neck seam whole. Again, Brooke thought about complaining but decided against it. She just stood in front of her former colleagues with both tits exposed and only a small sliver of velvet concealing her shaved pussy.

After giving everyone a few seconds to take in Brooke's shredded outfit, Marino continued his task. He reached a finger between Brooke's legs separating the velvet from her vagina. Brooke could feel Mark's knuckle almost penetrating her lips as he cut open the bottom of her body suit. With a fateful "snip," the shreds of her outfit hung ineffectually from her neck.

With two final cuts, Marino severed the neck seams and let the entirety of Brooke's outfit fall to the floor. She stood naked in front of the group with her eyes closed as tightly as her eyelids would permit. She played back how she had met every single person in the room and how she had taught with them day in and day out. During the previous decade, she worked to establish a professional rapport with her co-workers; all of that was gone now. From this point on, they would only remember her as the naked woman standing before them in her living room.

Brooke forced herself to breathe as she fought off a panic attack. She felt like the room was spinning around her, and she couldn't open her eyes. Her body shivered both from terror and from a previously unnoticed chill in the air. She failed to realize that her arms were still extended over her head offering everyone in the room an uninhibited view of her exposed body.

Finally, Brooke opened her eyes and scanned the group. She first noticed Marino standing in front of her with a wide grin. Ignoring the erection tenting his silk underwear, Marino slapped the scissor handles against his open palm repeatedly as though he wanted to reinforce who was responsible for her exposed state. She hardly needed the reminder.

Except Marino, the group was mostly respectful of Brooke's embarrassment. Rather than gawking at the naked twenty-eight-year-old's tits and pussy, most of the audience members either focused on Brooke's eyes or diverted their gaze altogether. She was hardly naïve enough to believe her co-workers weren't checking her out, but she was grateful they were at least subtle about it.

"What's next?" Emily asked as she stepped up to Brooke and put an arm around the naked exhibitionist.

"Oh," Brooke responded as she snapped out of her trance. "Sorry."

"No problem," Emily said. "What should we do next?"

"I'm glad you asked," Brooke answered doing her best to keep a brave face. "What's next is that we're going to finish our game, but I need your help to get ready."

"I'm here to help," Emily assured. "What can I do?"

"To start with, you can grab those handcuffs." Brooke pointed to a pair leather straps conjoined by a thick metal chain. The wrist straps were lined with gray fur for comfort, but the constraints were stable. Once cuffed around her wrists, she wouldn't be able to escape on her own.

Brooke extended her arms in front of her chest awaiting her bonds.

"That's what I'm talking about," Emily said as she grabbed the leather cuffs from the coffee table. Emily quickly strapped the bonds around Brooke's wrists. "Now what?" Emily asked.

"Now grab the stepladder from the hall closet," Brooke answered. "You'll need it to chain my hands to that hook." Brooke pointed to a metal loop screwed into her ceiling.

"Holy shit," Marino added as Emily retrieved the ladder. "She's chaining you to the ceiling?"

"That's right," Brooke responded nervously. "You might even get to have some fun with me."

"Fun?" Marino asked. "Like what?"

"After my hands are chained to the ceiling," Brooke answered. "You're going to draw another card. If you get the high card again, you'll get three minutes to do whatever you want with me."

"Three minutes?" Marino responded with a smile. His already large bulge extended another inch through his underwear. "I can do whatever I want?"

"Well, you can't have sex with me," Brooke clarified. "And you can't permanently injure me. Other than that, I'm all yours."

"Wait," Marino said. "What if I don't draw the high card? What then?"

"Then you'll choose someone to cut your underwear off," Brooke said. "You'll have to spend the rest of the night naked with your hands cuffed behind your back."

"Whatever," Marino said. "Like hell, I will."

"That's your choice," Emily said. "Only five people are going to get this chance. If you want to pass, that's up to you. You can either draw yourself, or you can choose someone else and sit back down."

"But if I draw the high card, I get three minutes to do whatever I want to you?" Marino asked.

"That's right," answered Brooke. "You can draw for a chance at three minutes with me, or you can pass."

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
123456...9