The Nerd Ascension Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke looked down as Philip pulled his face away from her midsection and grabbed the loose dildo from the floor. Brooke knew what was coming next, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Philip gently pressed the tip of the purple device into Brooke's pussy lips and pumped gently until it fully penetrated her vagina.

"Thirty seconds," Emily warned.

Philip fluttered his tongue along Brooke's clit and started bobbing the dildo in and out of her vaginal canal. Brooke moaned; her fingers and toes clenched involuntarily, and she bit her lip. She was having yet another orgasm and, this time, she was all-too-aware of her ogling co-workers.

The group of teachers cheered and whistled as the naked blonde trembled and shuddered in her chains. Philip continued pumping vigorously feeding both Brooke's orgasm and the assembled spectators.

"Time's up," Emily said. "Sorry, Philip. Time's up."

Leaving the purple dildo inserted into Brooke's pussy, Philip fell to his ass; he used the back of his hand in an ill-fated attempt at wiping his sticky face dry.

Brooke fell limp letting the wrist cuffs and ceiling hook sustain her weight. She let her head hang low and kept her eyes closed tightly. She was exhausted and couldn't bear looking Philip or the other teachers in the eye.

"Very impressive, Philip," Emily congratulated. "Just pick someone to go next then you're done."

Philip struggled to his feet still trying to wrap his head around what had just happened. He looked around the room at the other teachers, none of whom were making eye contact with him. "I can choose anyone?" he asked Emily.

"You may," Emily responded with a polite smile. "Those are the rules; aren't they?"

Philip looked at Brooke who still refused to lift her head then he looked back at Emily. "How did you say you know Brooke?" he asked Emily.

"Don't worry about that," Emily responded coldly. "Just focus on the task at hand. You need to pick our next participant then you're all done."

Philip smiled deviously. "Fine then," he added. "I choose you."

"What?" Emily gasped while stepping away from Philip. "You can't pick me. I'm not playing."

"You said I could choose anyone," Philip insisted. "Besides, why are you so much better than the rest of us? Why do you get to be the only one fully clothed?"

"That's just how it is," Emily said. "You all agreed to..."

Emily's phone vibrated from her jacket pocket.

"You're actually taking a phone call right now?" Philip complained as Emily answered her device.

"Yes, Mr. Griffin," Emily said into the smartphone. "Yes...I understand...Sure thing...Thank you, sir...Good night to you too."

"Are you done?" Philip asked.

"Sorry," Emily returned. "I guess I'll play the next hand. Will you draw for Brooke?"

"Sure," Philip said. He was apparently confused about Emily's sudden change of heart. "You wanna draw first?"

"All right," Emily answered nervously. She picked up the cards and shuffled them halfheartedly before letting Philip cut the deck. She then drew her card but offered no response to or assessment of her jack of hearts.

"Not bad," Philip said nervously. He drew a card on Brooke's behalf and looked at it. "Not bad, but also not good enough." He displayed his ace to the group who responded in unanimous approval. "I guess you need to pick someone to cut your clothes off," Philip said. "Those are the rules; aren't they?"

"Yeah," Emily answered despondently. While she didn't know anyone in the room, save Brooke, she hardly wanted to put on a strip show. She didn't take long at all to select Jill from the crowd. Emily figured that Jill would be more concerned about keeping her fiancé in check. Hopefully, she wouldn't prolong the act of shredding Emily's expensive blue skirt suit.

"Me?" Jill protested. "You have to be shitting me."

"Sorry," Emily answered in a professional tone despite her impending strip show. "You'll need to cut my clothes off. After that, you'll have to draw your own card. You'll be our game's final participant."

Jill looked over at her fiancé who was doing his best to remain devoid of reaction. "You just love this. Don't you?" she quipped.

"It'll be okay," Seth said. He rested his hand on his Jill's knee. "Just make sure to pick the high card."

"Just make sure to pick the winning card?" Jill echoed sarcastically. "That's your advice?"

"Sorry," Seth responded. "I'm just saying that it'll be all right."

Jill, who was wearing a white lace bra and panties, jumped to her feet and strutted over to Emily. "I think I'm going to enjoy this," Jill said with false bravado.

"As you wish," Emily answered calmly. She picked the scissors up from the coffee table and handed them to Jill.

"Don't forget your handcuffs," Jill said as she snapped the scissors from Emily's grip. Jill grabbed a pair of metal cuffs from the table while Emily positioned her wrists behind her back.

Jill made a point to lock the metal bands tightly over Emily's wrists. Despite her obvious discomfort, Emily didn't protest.

"What do you think?" Jill asked the group of teachers as she held the scissors in the air. "How 'bout we level the playing field."

Jill made the first cut into of Emily's suit jacket sleeve as the audience cheered and whistled. Emily closed her eyes and dropped her head. She was as pissed about losing her expensive suit as she was about being exposed to the group. Jill finished cutting the arm off Emily's jacket then sliced through the garment's collar. After repeating the process with the other sleeve, the expensive blue blazer fell to the floor.

Jill pulled the skirt waistband away from Emily's body and positioned the scissor blades between the skirt and the blue silk panties.

"Would you mind letting me just step out of the skirt?" Emily pleaded. "I'll need something to wear back home."

"Yeah," Jill said while cutting into Emily's skirt. "I do mind." As the skirt fell to the ground, Emily's white blouse draped over her lacy boyshort panties. "Wow," Jill exclaimed. She lifted the shirt tail above Emily's backside. "You have a great ass."

"Uhm, thanks," Emily answered timidly.

"My, my," Jill said feeling the fabric on Emily's blouse sleeve. "This must have been expensive."

"It was," Emily answered. "Not that you would know."

"Oh, really?" Jill answered. "I get it. You're better than me? You make more money than I do?"

"No," Emily answered politely yet dishonestly. "I didn't mean it that way. Really, I didn't."

"Whatever," Jill said before cutting into the shirt's tail. "It's not worth much now either way." She then sliced a long incision up the back of the blouse and through the collar.

Emily stood silently as Jill cut down each of the sleeves and let her shirt fall to the floor.

Jill surveyed the blonde's silk panties and nude cotton bra. "Better stand still," She said as she pulled the front of Emily's brassiere forward separating the cups from their respective tits. She slipped a hand between the bra and Emily's right breast. She carefully cut a nearly perfect circle around the cup's center then made a matching hole in the other bra cup.

"That's a great look," Jill scoffed as she let the bra spring back over Emily's tits. The tattered undergarment left Emily's nipples protruding from the new holes. Jill rubbed Emily's right nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Emily pulled her tit away from Jill's exploring fingers. "That's not part of the deal. You can cut my clothes off. That's it."

"Someone's a poor sport," Jill replied as she took a knee on the floor.

Jill dug her hand under the front leg of Emily's panties. She gripped her fingers around the crotch material and through the other leg hole. She held the bottom front of the boyshorts in a fist directly over Emily's pussy then jerked the panties upward violently. The silk undergarment drove a wedge deep into Emily's lips.

"Hold still," Jill insisted as she slid the scissors around the taut material between her fingers and Emily's pussy. "I don't want to cut you." She made a quick incision allowing the bottom of Emily's underwear to fall freely between her legs.

Jill stepped back to inspect her handiwork as the group nodded and clapped in approval. They appeared to appreciate the rough treatment against the one person who hadn't stripped naked at the beginning of their game.

Emily stood quietly with her head down. Her nipples shot through the holes in her bra; her underwear wrapped around her waist but provided essentially no coverage for her pussy and trimmed bush. "Please," Emily begged Jill. "Can we just get this over with already?"

"Sure," Jill answered with false condolence. "Why not?"

Jill circled behind Emily and pulled Emily's nude bra strap back violently. Emily stumbled to keep her footing but managed to avoid falling to the floor. After a smartass chuckle, Jill cut the bra strap springing Emily forward a couple steps. Jill then pulled Emily's underwear waist and repeated the process.

"There you go," Jill said. "Just as you requested. You're completely fucking naked."

"Come on you two," Brooke interjected still hanging from the ceiling with nipple clamps on her tits and a dildo jammed up her pussy. "Let's keep this moving. Jill, you're up."

"Better hope you draw the high card," Emily threatened Jill. "Otherwise, you'll be the next one naked."

"Don't worry," Jill said. "I always come out on top."

"Then quit talking and pick a card already," Emily returned straightening her body as much as she could.

Jill stepped up to the unshuffled card deck and selected the first card. After a quick glance, she praised her draw. "King of diamonds. Not too bad."

Emily backed up to the coffee table and knelt down toward the deck. She struggled to grab a card and flip it over on the wood surface.

"Too bad," Jill said before Emily managed to turn around and view her draw. Jill pumped her fist in the air. "Four of diamonds. Sorry everyone. You won't be seeing these tits tonight."

"You get three minutes with Brooke," Emily said trying to hide her disappointment. Missing her wristwatch, she relied on the wall clock to keep time. "Starting right...now."

Jill smiled back and forth between Emily and Brooke as the room silently waited for Seth's petite fiancé to make her move. Considering how much Brooke's friendship with Seth bothered Jill, everyone assumed the next three minutes would be intense. Even though Brooke was never anything more than Seth's friend, she was about to pay.

Jill picked up a medium-sized dildo from the table along with a tube of lubricant. She stepped up to Brooke and held the sexual device inches from her face while slathering it with grease.

Brooke fought to mask her concern. Since her vagina already contained a dildo, she worried that Jill was about to violate an entirely different hole. Brooke wanted to protest, even beg for mercy, but she knew her pleas would only feed Jill's sinister instinct.

Jill pressed her body flat against Brooke's and wrapped her arms around the blonde's torso. Jill slid the tip of the greasy device up and down the blonde's ass crack as the former school teacher winced in humiliation.

Brooke could feel the device's tip pressing gently into her asshole before retreating and returning again. With every penetration, the shaft drove deeper into her virgin crevice. Her ass felt like it was going to rip open from the intruder's girth. Even so, she trembled with passion and anticipation. Her body was betraying her mind yet again.

"You like that?" Jill whispered into Brooke's ear. "You enjoy taking it up the ass?"

While Brooke refused to respond directly, her teeth clenching down on her lower lip affirmed Jill's query. Brooke would never admit it, but, as mortified as being bound and exposed in front of her colleagues made her feel, she desperately wanted to experience the dildo driving deeper into her ass.

Jill pulled the sex toy out of Brooke's orifice and stepped back. After circling around her subject, she slid the device along the side of Brooke's face trailing down her neck to her breasts. She gently circled Brooke's tits with the sloppy dildo then tapped one of the nipple clamps enough to jolt the former teacher.

Jill slid the dildo down Brooke's stomach leaving a line of sticky lube along the way. She then jammed the toy between Brooke's legs intersecting it with the other device which had already been inserted into the blonde's pussy.

Jill circled back around behind Brooke and slid the rubber cock down her crack. Jill angled the tip back into Brooke's asshole and rotated around the pucker like a basketball circling a hoop. Then with a sudden jolt, she drove the rod into Brooke's ass.

"Ahhhh," Brooke screamed flailing against her bonds. "What the fuck?"

"Now, now," Jill returned. "Don't act like you didn't like that."

Save Brooke's moans of pleasure and pain, the room quieted. The unfolding drama both terrified and enthralled the gathering of teachers.

Leaving Brooke's ass plugged with the dildo, Jill circled back around and smiled face-to-face with her victim. She rubbed the back of her palm under Brooke's bosom then down to her clit. Jill gently massaged the wet bulge while Brooke shuddered in her cuffs and spreader bar.

"One minute left," Emily stated matter-of-factly. "One final minute then you can get the fuck out of here."

"Come now," Jill said. She smiled back at Emily, who was still wearing nothing more than the handcuffs behind her back. "You said I could do as I please."

"One minute," Emily returned. "You have one more minute."

Jill turned back to Brooke and grabbed the clamps snapped onto her nipples. With a squeeze, Jill released the tension against. The metal vises fell to the floor as Brooke's body convulsed uncontrollably.

Jill turned back to the table and grabbed a small leather flogger. The room gasped as they considered what she might do next. Head cocked, she slowly approached Brooke with the suede straps swinging through the air. Brooke closed her eyes and braced herself.

Jill swiped the flogger gently across Brooke's tits. Typically, such a swipe would barely sting its recipient. Brooke's already-sore nipples burned in reaction to the grazing impact, however.

Again, Jill whipped the flogger across Brooke's chest barely making contact with her bright pink areolas. Brooke pulled her body as far away from Jill as possible, but the chains securing her leather handcuffs to the ceiling prevented any successful evasion.

Jill swiped a third time making contact with the inside of Brooke's bulbous flesh.

Jill continued to flit and swipe the straps against Brooke's sore tits as the blonde shuffled and dodged the best she could. Jill's smile gave way to a giggle then a laugh as Brooke struggled to limit contact between her burning nipples and the flogger.

After what seemed like an eternity, Emily put a halt to the activities. "Time's up," She insisted. She waited for Jill to step away from Brooke before continuing her instructions. "That's it for our game. Jill, if you'll get the keys out of my jacket, I'll gather everyone's clothes."

Jill grabbed Emily's shredded blue jacket from the floor and dug through the pockets. Jill found two loose keys, one for the pantry where everyone's belongings were locked away and the other for the multiple pairs of handcuffs.

Emily turned her back to Jill and bent slightly forward lifting her hands behind her back. "Go ahead and uncuff me," Emily demanded.

Jill pulled Emily's bound hands even higher over her crooked back and started to unlock the handcuffs. Just before turning the lock, she ripped the key out of its slot and let Brooke's hands fall back down over her ass. "Actually," Jill said. "Why don't you have a seat? I'll run and get the clothes from the pantry. After we're all dressed, maybe I'll set you free."

Brooke looked up in panic. "Jill...Please don't."

"Settle down, Brooke," Jill responded. "I'll let you down eventually."

Emily was furious. "This is unacceptable," she said to Jill. "You're a guest in Brooke's house, and you treat her like this?"

"I said settle down," Jill repeated. "We're all getting our clothes. Just take a seat, and I'll be back in a minute." Jill adjusted her white panties and bra as she looked around the room. Whether out of shock or exhaustion, the group ceded control to Seth's petite fiancé.

Jill smiled deviously and pranced out of the room with her head held high.

Emily sat down on the coffee table as best she could with her hands still cuffed behind her back. The proud woman from earlier that evening was replaced with a broken and humiliated shell of her former self.

Brooke let her body fall limp allowing the ceiling hook and chains support her body weight. Her tits still burned from the nipple clamps and the flogging; dildos still occupied her pussy and asshole. She was no longer aroused. Being naked and exposed no longer excited her. She would never be able to look her coworkers in the eyes again. Even if she wanted to, she could never go back to teaching. Not after all this.

Several minutes passed without the group uttering a word. At one point Seth stood up from his seat as if he was going to check on Jill. Before he could take even a step toward the kitchen, he sat back down and stared at the floor.

The group was so focused on avoiding eye-contact that they didn't notice Jill creep back into the living room.

"Jill," Seth said. "What the..."

"Whoa," Marino added from his corner. "You're...You're naked."

Jill stood still and quiet in the doorway with her arms at her side. She looked up meekly at her fiancé and coworkers.

"Jill," Seth continued. "Why are you...?"

"Why am I naked?" Jill said finishing her fiancé's question for him. "After being such a bitch earlier, I decided to make it up to everyone."

Brooke looked back and forth between Emily and Jill. Brooke could hardly believe that Jill had such a sudden change of heart, that she simply chose to strip naked in front of everyone. "So could you let me down?" Brooke begged.

"Oh...yeah," Jill said as she rushed across the room to get the stepladder. Before climbing the steps, she reached over Susan and Jenny to grab a throw blanket from the back of the couch. She wrapped the cover around Brooke then reached inside the wrap to retrieve the dildos from Brooke's body.

Susan jumped up from the couch and held the covering tightly around Brooke's chest while Jill removed the spreader bar from Brooke's ankles. Jill then climbed the stepladder and unlocked the leather cuffs.

Once her arms were free, Brooke almost fell to the floor. Her limbs were numb, and she had to rely on Susan to maintain her balance. The blanket felt warm and comforting around her tired body.

Clutching the throw blanket around her sore body, Brooke stumbled to the recliner where Thomas Riley jumped up to offer her the seat. Brooke plopped into the chair. She was humiliated and broken, but she was thankful to have her ordeal over with. Assuming Mark was pleased by her performance, which he sure as hell should be, she looked forward to rebuilding her life and to finally getting revenge on Janice, her lifelong nemesis. Brooke watched as her guests made their way to the kitchen and retrieved their clothes. Marino, the flirt who spent a large part of the night crouching naked in the corner, opted to leave rather than continue socializing. Considering Jill was still hanging around the living room naked, Bobby wanted to stay back. Unfortunately for Bobby, he needed Marino to drive him home since none of the other guests were willing to step up.

With her entire wardrobe shredded, Emily borrowed a robe from Brooke's bathroom and sat uncomfortably on the coffee table. She was ready for the night to end but couldn't leave until the final guests took their leave.

1...456789