All Comments on 'The Nerdy Girl's Revenge'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The world cares that a number 3 draft didn’t pull out during consensual sex?

Extremely Doubtful.

Wouldn’t even be a news story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Looks like that first comment missed the part where the video was edited to make him look "evil".

Probably a career ender these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Also, I think the first commenter missed that the guy went on to participate in (what is inferred) superbowl, which would be a huge deal to a lot of people.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 4 years ago

Stop you right fucking there. YOUR INSULTING ME. I did chemical engineering a 4 year bachelor degree and the first year has most of the common subjects between electrical, mechanical, structural and chemical engineering. My dad is an electrical engineer as well. Fucking television production is a laugh, in dumb fucking USA do you have a degree for that? It sure as Hellhiem isn’t in the league of real bachelor degrees or even just maths / science degrees. At best you’d call it a humanity thing and you’d best learn the phrase “Do you want fries with that?” Like fuck a major uni that people want to go to would have TV production anyway as that shit is in specialist tiny shit places. So yeah your not a geek with that degree since geeks are smart and a geek would know TV production is a dying almost dead thing. All stations networked means one TV show for the entire country for that channel. Also streaming services like Netflix are fucking out TV. 3 years ago I purchased a 85 inch 4k LCD and bolted it to the wall. It’s been relegated to my computer monitor and my family and I just watch stuff on our iPads.

Yeah so you fucked your story out within one paragraph with that impossible fuckup. Math science people avoid like the plague anyone doing arts degrees. Unless the maths science guy or girl just wants a drunk slut to bang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to the poor, nerdy girl? It would seem like that would destroy her life... If I had a girlfriend I loved, I'd have killed his ass the first time he tried it.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT2 months ago

Feels so sorry for anyone who gets off ON watching their partner like thar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...