The Nerdy Girl's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're damn right you won't, because I'm not putting it in my mouth. If you wanna fuck me again you gotta pull out."

"Okay" he said.

"I meant it! Last time you would have shot it in me if I hadn't pushed you off!"

"I promise! I'll pull out way early!"

Of course Anna knew it was a lie, and I could tell she didn't believe him when she said "Okay" and pulled her shirt off over her head to let her firm perky tits spring free.

Her skirt fell to the floor at almost the same instant as his shorts, and his giant dick swayed from side to side as they climbed up on the bed together.

Perhaps emboldened by the knowledge I was far away, things went very differently this time. He hadn't even kissed her before, but now he was holding her close in his powerful arms, their lips fused together in a long tender kiss. It was several minutes before one of his hands drifted to her clean shaven mound.

Anna's legs slowly fell open. I could see she was soaking wet.

There was no need for extra lube this time as he slid between her wide spread legs and worked the thick bulb of his cock up and down her tender slit a few times.

Anna sighed softly as he pushed a little harder and her labia stretched to engulf his glans. He pulled back then pushed again a few times, giving her just the head until he sensed she was ready.

He groaned softly with the next push and her inner labia snapped over his glans.

With the head and a couple of inches embedded in her vagina, he paused to let her rest a moment, then began to work his thick powerful rod in and out of her, slowly, gently, just a little bit deeper with every thrust.

He hadn't even noticed the glaring lights.

While I wanted to pull my cock out and jerk off so badly at that moment, I had 11 cameras to run, and it was frankly quite a bit more work than I had bargained for. But the video we were capturing was absolutely astounding!

On the large monitor in front of me I had the view from the foot of the bed, where we had placed the best camera.

The contrast was just amazing as his thick dark dick, shining with her juices, pistoned smoothly in and out of Anna's pale hairless hole; the tight shiny ring clinging to his rod, seeming to almost pull her pussy out of her body every time he pulled back.

It was almost ten minutes later when his heavy balls compressed against her taut smooth buttocks. His full length was embedded in Anna's belly. A series of powerful orgasms swept over her.

When she opened her eyes again, he was looking down at her as he slowly withdrew his full length, then just as slowly sunk back into her all the way.

Anna moaned and began to move her hips in small circles as the pace of his thrusting slowly increased.

The timer on the video tells me that it was 13 minutes and 41 seconds later before Anna spoke again. He had been pounding his cock into her hard and fast for several minutes. She sensed his approaching orgasm.

"Remember, don't cum in me!" She said urgently, more than loudly enough for the microphones to pick up clearly.

"Uh huh" he grunted and continued to plow his thick meat into her, faster and faster with each passing moment.

Two minutes later it was obvious to me he had no intention of pulling out; His cock was rock hard, his balls had drawn up to his body, his thrusts had become deep and erratic.

I knew he was ready to ejaculate and zoomed the camera at the foot of the bed in tight.

The focus was razor sharp at the moment his scrotum lurched forward and the thick base of his massive rod began to bulge rhythmically.

He grunted softly with each throb, and Anna wrapped her legs tight around his back, crushing the bulbous glans of his penis deep inside her and forcing his hot semen out in a gleaming white ring all the way around the base of his thick meaty cock

He continued to empty himself into her for far longer than I ever thought possible.

Finally he finished blowing his load and rolled off of her. I pulled the camera in tight on the massive load of sperm flowing freely from Anna's swollen little pussy.

On another camera I had a great shot of Anna putting on her best nasty face and glaring at him for several seconds before she managed to work up some tears.

"I told you not to cum inside me!" she sobbed, and ran to the bathroom.

"Sorry!" he yelled after her, but the look on his face that yet another camera captured was anything but sorry.

I sat back in my chair in the control room, finally letting my breath out. My cock was rock hard.

Anna came back from the bathroom and pretended to forgive him; He seemed convinced, but I knew she was just setting him up for another session.

And I was totally good with that.

He quickly dressed and headed out the door, completely forgetting his package.

***

He was drafted number 3 overall, and I was kind of surprised to see him stay around to finish the semester. Anna likes to think it was her awesome pussy that kept him around, and I can see how that would be a distinct possibility.

By the time we all graduated and went our separate ways, Anna and I had amassed over 5 hours of video and edited them down in to several high definition movies of superb quality.

My copies remain locked up in a secure location, so it came as quite a shock three years later when his team clinched a spot in that famous championship game that the league will sue people like me for even mentioning, a ten minute clip of that first session, carefully edited to make him look as evil as possible, posted to roughly every porn tube site on the internet.

At first he tried to say it wasn't him, but when the leading sports network opened the show that night with a crystal clear screen cap of that silly look on his face he got when he blew his load, the shot was more than tight enough to get every detail of that stupid neck tat.

As you can imagine, both the league and the public took a pretty dim view of that whole blowing his load in her after she told him not to thing.

Somewhere in Latvia, a very nerdy girl is laughing.

12