The Neural Inhibitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyways, Jess," Kyle continued. "Claire was kind of a... warm up. Erika here is going to demonstrate how far I can take things with the improvements I've made. I want you to see what's in store for you before we get you your own earring," he said cheerfully.

"Go fuck yourself, Kyle," was Jessica's only response.

"Oh, I doubt I'll ever need to fuck myself again," Kyle quipped, as he made adjustments on the tablet.

"Erika," Kyle began. "I'm going to explain some things to you. Everything I tell you is true, and you accept it as true. I'd like you to repeat after me. I am your master and you are my slave."

Upon hearing Kyle's words, focus returned to Erica's face. She stood up straight and folded her hands behind her back in what she must have considered an appropriate posture for a slave addressing her master. "You are my master and I am your slave," she repeated.

"You obey my orders without hesitation," Kyle continued.

"I obey your orders without hesitation," Erika parroted.

"You love me," Kyle stated.

Erika maintained her stance, as befitted a slave, but her expression changed immediately. She smiled warmly at Kyle. "I love you, Master," she said earnestly.

"More than that," Kyle continued, "you worship me. You live to serve me."

Erika's expression changed again. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped in awe. "I worship you," she said reverently. "I live to serve you."

"You're greatest pleasure in life is giving me pleasure," Kyle instructed.

"My greatest pleasure is giving you pleasure," Erika agreed.

"You're body belongs to me," Kyle continued. "Your breasts, your pussy your ass, your mouth. They're all mine to use as I please."

"My body belongs to you," Erika replied. "You may use my breasts, pussy, ass, and mouth as you please."

"Good," Kyle said, then took a seat in the chair that had recently restrained Erika.

Hope seized Jessica. This was it. He'd made a mistake. All Erika had to do was close one of the restraints and he was trapped. She could free them all!

"Now," Kyle continued, "come ride your master's cock."

Erika approached Kyle.

This is it, Jessica thought. She can reach the restraints! She held her breath.

Erika reached a hand toward a wrist restraint. Then placed her hand on the armrest for support while she climbed up onto the chair and straddled Kyle.

"No, no, no," Jessica sobbed. "Lock him there!"

Kyle turned to Jessica and smiled.

Erika reached down and guided Kyle's cock into her already wet pussy and moaned, "Mmmmmm."

Kyle placed his hands on Erika's smooth, muscular thighs as she began rocking up and down on his dick.

"You know," Kyle said, "I'm sure Claire gets all the attention from men when you go out because she's such a tease, but you're easily just as hot as her."

"Mmmmm. Thank you, Master," Erika cooed.

"Nicky, lay on the ground," Kyle ordered. "Claire, kneel over Nicky's face, then, Nicky, you eat Claire out."

Nicole lay down flat on her back and Claire knelt so her pussy was right in Nicole's face. Then Nicole began dutifully licking at Nicole's pussy. Neither girl showed any sign that they either disliked or enjoyed what was happening.

Kyle turned his attention back to Erika. He reached up with both hands to massage her breasts as she continued riding his dick. "Why don't you tell Jess how this feels, Erika," he ordered.

"Oh god, Jess," Erika gasped. "This feels soooo good. You have no fucking idea. I've never had sex this good. I've never had anything this good. Mmmmmm. God, I hope I can spend the rest of my life doing this."

"Erika," Jessica pleaded, "it's not real. He's making you feel this way. Don't give in!"

"Give in?" Erika asked. "I'm already in Jess. All the way in," she said seductively, lowering herself onto Kyle's cock and giving him a smirk. "Why shouldn't I be? I live to serve Kyle. Ohhhh fuck, Jess. You need to try this. You're pretty hot. I bet Master would fuck you too, if you asked. Mmmmmmm. God, I'm gonna cum."

"You cum when I cum," Kyle instructed. "Not before."

"Y... ohhhh fuck... yes, Master," Erika agreed.

Kyle reached up and gripped Erika by the throat. "Fuck me harder, slave, and you'll get to cum."

"Yes, Master," Erika rasped. She picked up her pace, taking Kyle balls deep on every thrust.

After another minute Kyle couldn't hold back any longer and he exploded inside Erika. Feeling him tense, Erika came as well. Her whole body shivered and she learned forward to rest against Kyle while she continued gently rocking her hips, whispering "Fuck. Oh fuck. Yes."

"You did well, Erika," Kyle complimented. "Go trade places with Claire. Have her clean my cum with her tongue."

"Yes, Master," Erika replied. She carefully lifted herself up off Kyle's cock and crossed the room to Claire and Nicole. She tapped Claire on one shoulder and Claire stood to move out of the way. Erika then knelt over Nicole's face and Nicole began lapping up the cum spilling from Erika's pussy.

"And now," Kyle said, turning his attention to Jessica, "it's time for the main attraction. I know you're the one who pushed to cut me out of the company, Jess. You're punishment is going to be... more unique."

"No, I wasn't," Jessica pleaded, panic in her eyes. "It' wasn't me. I wanted you to stay. Please!"

"Oh?" Kyle asked. "Then who was it? Tell me which girl and I'll let you go back to your life."

Jessica made a pained expression. She glanced from girl to girl with her eyes. "Erika," she blurted. "It was Erika. It was all her idea. Please, let me go."

Kyle laughed. "You really are a cold bitch," he said smiling. "You can't talk your way out of this, Jess. I just wanted to see, if push came to shove, whether you'd turn on your closest friends. And now we know."

Kyle walked to the tray containing the last of the earrings and picked the earring up. He then walked to Jessica and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I think you and I are going to be getting along a lot better form now on." He placed the earring on her ear.

Kyle returned to his tablet and started pressing buttons. Jessica looked frantically around the room for something, anything that might help. Of the three other women, only Erika seemed to have any capacity for thought at the moment. "Erika, I know you can hear me. You have to free me," she pleaded.

"Sorry, Jess," Erika replied nonchalantly. "If Master wants you, Master gets you. Don't worry, you're scared over nothing. You'll see, being his slave is great!"

"Aaaand done," Kyle proclaimed, looking up at Jessica.

Jessica froze. She didn't feel any different. Holy shit, she thought. It must not have worked! Maybe this inhibitor was defective, or maybe her brain chemistry was just different enough to throw a wrench in things. Whatever the cause, this opportunity was more than she could possibly have hoped for. She couldn't screw this up. She needed to wait for the perfect moment to make a move, then strike fast and hard.

Jessica did her best to make her face look blank. She let her jaw go slack and her lips part just slightly, while she stared straight ahead at nothing.

"Excellent," Kyle said. "You and I are going to have a lot of fun together." Kyle approached Jessica and leaned in close. "Kiss me," he ordered.

Jessica swallowed her disgust and leaned in to kiss Kyle, doing her best to maintain a neutral expression. She put no emotion into the kiss, but Kyle came into it with passion. He was firm, but not rough, and Jessica found herself thinking he was actually quite a good kisser, before she quickly remembered why she was in this situation and disgust came flooding back.

"Now," Kyle began, "tell me it was a mistake to fire me from the company."

"It was a mistake to fire you," Jessica responded in a monotone voice. "Master," she added quickly, hoping the pause wasn't noticeable.

"Tell me I was the real brain behind the neural inhibitor," Kyle ordered.

"You were the real brain behind the neural inhibitor, Master," Jessica answered.

"Good," Kyle proclaimed. "Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I think we can enjoy ourselves a little."

Kyle unclasped Jessica's restraints then stepped back.

I could attack now, Jessica thought. If I act quick enough, maybe find something to use as a weapon, I could escape. No. It's too risky, she conceded. I'm only going to get one shot at this. Trying to overpower him might not work. Even if I surprise him, he's still bigger and stronger. She sighed internally. I've got to wait until I have a chance to escape the lab without him noticing, so I can contact the police. God, she thought, how will I even convince the police to take this seriously?

"Stand and undress," Kyle ordered.

Jessica's eyes flicked quickly to Nicole, who continued mindlessly eating Claire out. What disgusting thing will he ask me to do, she wondered. But, recognizing she had no real choice, she stood and began to disrobe. She started by unbuttoning and pulling off her blouse, revealing a conservative white bra underneath. She then bent down and removed her shoes and socks, followed by her pants. She wore a matching set of plain, white panties. Next, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She hated revealing her body to Kyle. She knew he'd never take her seriously as a businesswoman again. He'd imagine her naked body every time he saw her. But, she supposed that was the least of her problems right now. She finished removing the bra and then slid her panties down off her legs.

Kyle noted Jessica had trimmed her pubes into a neat landing strip. He would have guessed she'd have considered that kind of thing beneath her.

"You certainly are beautiful," Kyle conceded. "Truth be told, Claire and Erika are more my type, but I definitely wouldn't kick you out of bed."

Jessica almost slipped up and laughed. Kyle kick her out of bed. Maybe in his dreams. Then her heart sank as she realized she was basically living one of Kyle's dreams now.

"Masturbate," Kyle ordered.

Reluctantly, Jessica reached down with one hand and began to rub her pussy. She was shocked to find she was a little wet. What the fuck? she thought. Is this fucked up torture-fest when I discover a have a submission fetish? she asked mentally, disappointed in herself.

Kyle watched as Jessica played with herself and her nipples grew hard.

"Get on your knees and continue masturbating," Kyle ordered.

Jessica's heart sank. She knew what came next. But there was no avoiding it. She dropped to her knees and continued rubbing her pussy.

Kyle stepped forward, putting his cock in Jessica's face. "Blow me," he commanded.

Jessica leaned in and took Kyle's cock in her mouth. Maybe if I do a shitty job, he'll get bored an move on, she thought. She put in minimal effort, very slowly bobbing her head back and forth on just the head of his cock.

Kyle looked disappointed. "Of course you have no experience with blowjobs" he said. "Sucking a man's dick would be demeaning," he said sarcastically. He grabbed her head and forced his cock into her throat.

Jessica gagged. Kyle was right, she didn't make a habit of giving blowjobs. And she did consider it demeaning. Yet, inexplicably, she felt herself getting wetter. What the fuck is wrong with me? she thought. Yet, despite her disgust, she couldn't help but admit that being submissive was turning her on. She found herself rationalizing her response. It must be natural, she supposed, to crave a change in power dynamics when you're in charge all the time. She realized Kyle had released her head, but she had continued deep throating him on her own. I guess I'm stuck playing along now, she thought.

Kyle thrust away into Jessica's throat for another minute, admiring the view of his one-time nemesis relegated to choking on his dick. He felt himself grow close to cumming and decided he needed to slow things down a minute.

"Time to fuck me with those big bimbo tits, Jess," he ordered.

Jessica nearly winced. She hate'd being called a bimbo. That's why she worked so hard to keep her body concealed. No doubt Kyle knew that and was rubbing in his victory.

Jessica let Kyle's cock slide out of her mouth, then scooted forward and rose up higher on her knees. She pressed her large, soft breasts together around Kyle's cock and began rubbing them up and down his shaft.

"Fuck, Jess," Kyle said. "Those tits are great. You should have shared them way earlier."

Jessica felt a hint of excitement at the compliment and increased her pace. This situation was fucked up, but she supposed it was always nice to get a compliment. Plus, Kyle would never know she got any real pleasure out of this. That thought lifted her spirits. She could enjoy this a little, she supposed. As far as Kyle was concerned, she was just a mindless slave and had no choice. She'd still escape the first chance she got, or stab him in the back, literally, if that opportunity came first.

"Alright, alright," Kyle interrupted. "Lovely as those tits are, they're not the main attraction, Jess. Get on your hand and knees."

Jessica release Kyle's cock from her breasts and leaned forward onto her hands.

"You can do better, Jess," Kyle chided. "Face down ass up," he ordered.

Jessica lowered her face against the floor and raised her ass, arching her back. She felt excited. There was no mistaking it now. The thought of being used had her horny. She wasn't proud of it. In fact, given the circumstances, she was furious with herself for feeling anything other than pure, unadulterated hatred. But the horniness was there. She suspected she was going to need a lot of therapy to work through these emotions when this was all over.

"Much better," praised Kyle. "Now, I think it's time for a few more adjustments," he said, grabbing the tablet again.

Jessica silently prayed that whatever went wrong with the earring before kept going wrong.

"Everything I tell you is true," instructed Kyle. "Repeat after me. You regret firing me."

"I regret firing you," Jessica said, trying her best feign remorse. She was relieved to find she did not actually regret firing Kyle. She only regretted not killing him. The earring hadn't changed her.

"You're not upset about what I've done to you and your friends. You deserved this," Kyle continued.

"I'm not upset about what you did to us. We deserved this," Jessica repeated.

"Since you met me, you've fantasied about fucking me," Kyle went on.

"Since we met, I've fantasized about fucking you," Jessica echoed.

"You want to fuck me now," Kyle stated.

"I want to fuck you now," Jessica said, trying hard to make her voice sound seductive. She was surprised to find she meant it. Kyle was an evil bastard, and she'd still cut his throat in a heartbeat, given the chance. But she also couldn't deny that being here, with her face pressed to the floor and her pussy presented for Kyle, had her feeling hot. Really hot. She wanted to fuck. Again, she rationalized it. He doesn't know I'm still free, she thought. In a way, I'm actually taking advantage of him. Plus, he thinks I'd never let him fuck me. Once he's done, he'll be completely convinced the earring worked and I can escape.

"Now," Kyle began, "beg me to fuck you."

"Please," Jessica pleaded. "Please fuck me. Please, I need it. I need your dick inside me, Master." Jessica was shocked at how easy the words came.

"Now tell me your a vindictive bitch and a worthless slut," Kyle ordered."

"I'm vindictive bitch," Jessica agreed, nodding her head against the ground. "And I'm a worthless slut. Please fuck me. I need it. This worthless slut needs to be fucked." She wagged her ass back and forth, trying to entice Kyle. All thoughts of escape momentarily fled her mind. She needed to fuck. To be fucked. She'd plan her escape afterward. That made sense, she told herself. He's only going to trust me after he fucks me.

Well," Kyle chucked," since you asked nicely. He got down on his knees behind Jessica and slid a finger into her pussy. She was sopping wet.

Jessica wagged her ass again. "Please, I need it now," she pled.

Kyle lined his cock up with Jessica's pussy and gently slid in.

"Oh god," Jessica moaned. "How does it feel so good? It can't... it can't feel this good." She felt a moment of panic as she realized she'd said that out loud. She couldn't afford to lose control now. But she relaxed again when she realized there was no real harm done. What she'd said sounded more or less in character.

Kyle grabbed Jessica's hips and pulled her back into every thrust.

"Ohhhh fuck," Jessica moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." This was the best sex she'd ever had. By far. And it was with someone she loathed. Someone who wanted to destroy who she was. For a brief moment she contemplated making her move now. Surely Kyle was off his guard. But, fuck, this feeling... She couldn't bring herself to let go of this feeling. She needed it. She had to have more of it.

"You're quite the fuck, Jess," Kyle interjected. "Don't you wish we'd done this a long time ago?" he asked.

"Yesssss," Jessica moaned. "Should have done this before." It was getting harder for her to be sure whether she was just playing along or meant what she said.

"I own you," Kyle stated. "I own you mind, body, and soul."

"Oh yes, Master," Jessica agreed. God that sounds hot, she thought. I wish there was some way that could be true... just for this, just while we fuck.

"Tell me you're my bimbo slut," Kyle commanded.

Jessica hesitated. Calling herself a bimbo went against everything she believed.

"Tell me you're my bimbo slut or I stop fucking you," Kyle threatened.

"I'm you're bimbo slut!" Jessica exclaimed. "I'm your bimbo slut, Master. Just... just keep fucking me," she pleaded.

Kyle let go of Jessica's hips and she continued throwing her hips back against him with each thrust without his help.

God, she thought. This is... this is the best I've ever felt in my life. After I escape, how am I ever going to get over this feeling? Jessica had experimented with a little cocaine in college. It was nothing compared to this.

Kyle picked up his pace. "I'm going to cum, Jess," he informed her. "I'm going to cum in your pussy. Tell me you want in."

"I want it," she begged. "I want you to cum in me. Please, Master, fill me up."

"When I cum," Kyle continued, "you're going to have the most mind-blowingly powerful orgasm of your life," he ordered.

"Yes... Ohh... Yes, Master," Jessica stammered, only half aware of what Kyle was saying as she grew more consumed by the pleasure.

Kyle thrust forcefully into Jessica a few more times before exploding inside her.

Jessica's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. She felt as if her body was melting while her brain fried. She was completely consumed by pleasure. All thoughts of where she was or what was happening fled her mind as she basked in the overwhelming euphoria.

As the feeling slowly began to fade and Jessica's capacity to think returned, she came to a disturbing realization: she needed that feeling again. She would do anything to get it. Anything.

Jessica looked at Nicole, Claire, and Erika. Nicole continued going down on Erika, who appeared to be enjoying it. Claire stood nearby, apparently oblivious to everything happening around her. Jessica felt a pang of guilt as she made another realization: she needed the feeling of fucking Kyle more than she needed her friends.

"You did well, Jess," Kyle complimented. "As long as you're my slave, I think we'll have a whole lot of fun together."

As long as I'm his slave, Jessica thought. If I escape... If Kyle goes to jail... I can't get that feeling back. She felt panic at the thought.

"I'm going to go clean up," Kyle informed the women. "When I come back, I expect to find all four of you lined up and kneeling on the floor with your heads bowed, looking like the slaves you are." He then walked out of the room.