The Neural Inhibitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole and Claire mindlessly knelt side-by-side on the floor and bowed their heads. They had no thoughts except obeying Kyle.

Erika knelt beside them, grinning. She bowed her head as ordered, but also reached down and began rubbing her pussy, clearly excited by the thought of what would happen when Kyle returned.

Jessica froze. This was it. She could leave. She darted to a door that led out of the building. She tried the handle. It was unlocked! She opened the door. Then she stopped.

If she left now, she'd be leaving that feeling behind. Forever. She knew deep down she'd never feel the same way with another man. She didn't understand how she knew it. But she did.

I have to leave, Jessica thought. If I stay, I'll be his slave. I can't be a slave! But mmmmmm. She closed her eyes as she remembered the feeling of Kyle's cock inside her. She needed that again. Was being a slave really that bad, so long as she could have that feeling? Kyle would take care of her. All she'd have to worry about in life was getting that feeling as often as she could. She looked through the door to the outside world, then closed it. She hated Kyle for what he'd done to her friends. For what he'd tried to do to her. More than that, she hated herself for not running. She hated herself for what she was about to do. She was going to pretend to be a slave just so she could keep fucking Kyle. That monster Kyle, who'd destroyed her life and stolen the minds of her closest friends. But she needed that feeling. She needed the feeling more than she needed self respect.

Jessica slowly crossed the room to the other girls. She paused, then knelt beside them and lowered her head. She was going to be Kyle's slave. She told herself she'd still escape. Maybe once she'd had her fill of sex with Kyle. Maybe once she'd worked out a way to free her friends' minds. But her heart wasn't in it anymore. What she really wanted was for Kyle to come back and fuck her again.

Meanwhile, Kyle sat in front of a security monitor in the next room, grinning. He watched on the screen as Jessica struggled internally before kneeling beside the other girls. He was content to simply take the minds of Nicole, Claire, and Erika. Making them slaves was punishment enough for their role in his firing. But Jessica was the real reason he'd been forced out of the company. It was her idea to fire him, and she'd pressured the other girls into going along with it. Her punishment had to be special. And now he'd pulled it off. Contrary to Jessica's belief, the earring had worked perfectly. Jessica was his slave now, as surely as the other girls were. But she was convinced she stayed with Kyle of her own free will, and she hated herself for it. She would live the rest of her life believing she had the ability to free herself, but lacked the strength to do so. She would forever crave pleasure from the man she hated most in the world. That was her fate—slavery and perpetual self-loathing.

Kyle walked back into the room with the women. "Now, what shall we do next, my slaves?" he asked.