The Neurologist and the Guitar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As did his enthusiasm. Due to their height difference, Ross moved from a kneeling to sitting position, one leg on either side of Indra, his hands firmly grasping her butt cheeks, his face buried in her mound. His tongue and mouth were worshiping her pussy, bathing it with his saliva, mixing with the honey that began to seep from inside. Ross moaned contentedly.

Indra tried to relax. No one had ever gone down on her while she was standing, so it was already a new, and not at all unpleasant, experience. But Ross' technique, although very good, didn't seem to be aiming to build her up to climax. It was as if he was simply satisfying his own hunger for her. While this made her feel very desirable, it was also frustrating. This was not how to satisfy a partner. She reached down and placed her hands on each side of his head, trying to guide his efforts. Ross shook his head violently; he was driving for now, and she had to accept it. She tried grinding her pussy against his mouth and his hands pulled her away.

Ross was smiling around his active tongue; he knew what she was trying to do, and he was enjoying prohibiting her. Maybe she'll catch on. Maybe she'll just go with it. Or maybe as much as she thought she wanted to try unstructured, unrushed, improvisational sex, she just couldn't handle it. That would be a shame, he thought. But it wasn't going to stop him from trying.

He lavished her pussy for a few minutes more. Indra stood, wondering what was going to happen next. Surely he wasn't going to just keep lapping at her like this. She had to admit, though, it was fun watching him go at it, and it felt so good, even if it didn't have the kind of careful and balanced rhythm she preferred. His enthusiasm was sexy and she found herself getting wetter and wetter.

Out of nowhere, Ross pushed her back on the bed and, before she could react, scooped up her body and laid her head on a pillow at the top of the bed, with Ross kneeling on the mattress next to her. She had a slightly confused look on her face, although she was clearly worked up. Ross ran his thumb along Indra's slit to moisten it, then started a steady massage of her clit. His thumb's movement was rhythmic, but not steady - there was a discernible pace but he punctuated it with quicker flicks, momentary stops, and occasionally lifting his thumb off altogether and then resuming. Like the tongue worship she had received, the clit play was very pleasurable, but different than how she would have done it. But the unpredictability had started becoming exciting for her. When he did something she wouldn't have done, but it felt good, she made a mental note for future reference. After about fifty mental notes, she lost count and began to focus on the sensation and not the technique causing it.

Again, without warning, Ross slipped his index and middle fingers inside Indra, still massaging her clit with his thumb. His long fingers reached inside, lazily probing her, then slowly slipping out. He repeated this several times, each time spending a little longer inside her, tapping and teasing. It was not long before his fingers had identified her g-spot; he lingered there, tapping softly while his thumb continued to send tiny shocks through Indra's body.

Her first thought when he hit her spot was that she was right: his fingers were very strong. Her second thought was, oh my god this feels good. She'd had her g-spot and clit touched simultaneously before, but it had always been either a vibrator and her finger, or a guy's cock and her finger doing the touching. This was the first time she'd experienced it with no effort on her part. She lay back and let Ross' fingers work their magic.

Her first orgasm came quickly and, for her, unexpectedly. One moment, she was relishing the attention her pussy was getting, the next she felt an uncontrollable wave and she involuntarily cried out, half pleasure, half surprise. Ross eased off the pressure from his thumb, letting her clit recover, and changed the tapping of his fingers inside her to a firm circular massage. His cadence was more predictable, at least for a while. She could feel a slow steady build-up, a spring coiling up tighter within her. But when her breathing became deeper and more labored, he eased off, varying the tempo and pressure. Under other circumstances, Indra would have been frustrated, but this is what she asked for: freeform, point and counterpoint, go with flow, let the whole experience wash over you.

Ross clearly knew how to read a woman's reactions, she thought to herself - good to know. He had very quickly decoded Indra's subtle (and not so subtle) tells for her arousal. Hidden talents, just like his guitar playing. No, not hidden, she corrected herself. I never thought to look. Indra's mind wandered momentarily, wondering how many opportunities she'd missed by guiding (forcing?) her partners through her methodical approach to pleasure. There was no question it was effective, but she was rapidly recognizing that it was not the only way, and knowing the end of the story ahead of time, no matter how good that ending is, takes some of the fun out of getting there.

Her deep analysis of her past behavior, was suddenly and unceremoniously pushed aside when Ross quickened the pace of his trigger point massage, setting off a sudden climax accompanied by, much to Indra's surprise, a small but powerful burst of fluid from her urethra, which soaked the palm of Ross' hand.

"Unnnhhh ... ooooooh," she moaned as the orgasm wracked her body. After a moment, the wave subsided, and Indra's back settled into the mattress again. Ross stopped rubbing her clit and trigger, but left his fingers inside, enjoying the last pulsing contractions of her climax as well as the blissed-out look on Indra's face.

She lay still for a moment, enjoying the soothing cool-down from her frenzied state. And then a thought occurred to her: if this is about improvising on a theme, I can play that tune too, so to speak. In one swift and fluid motion, Indra rolled on to her belly, leaned up on her elbows, and took Ross' cock deep into her mouth. In their last encounter, Indra had only held the crown of Ross' cock between her lips, so having it and most of the shaft in her mouth was a new sensation for both of them. They both let out a long and satisfied "mmmmmm" at the same time, which made them both laugh. Indra recalled thinking what a beautiful cock Ross had when they first went at it in the bathroom of the metal club and her opinion had not changed a bit. Smooth, fresh-smelling, and getting harder by the second. Indra hummed another long "mmmmmm" - she knew it was cliché but she also knew it would feel good for Ross. She reached out with one hand and grasped Ross' hip. It was her turn to control the pace. Ross recognized what Indra's hand implied and resisted the urge to find out just how deep she could take him.

He didn't have to wait long to find out. She opened her mouth slightly and slithered her tongue below his shaft. She then started a slow steady descent, until Ross' cock had completely disappeared and her tongue flicked the underside of his balls. This is new, Ross thought. Never felt this before. His mind flashed back to his reaction when Indra first rimmed him - as with her tongue teasing his hole, he could now not imagine life without feeling her tongue swishing his balls while his cock was held captive in her talented mouth.

Indra recognized the importance of defeating the gag reflex, which she practiced regularly on both live and artificial cocks. Her practice was clearly paying off, as evidenced by the sharp increase in Ross' heart rate (which she could feel pulsing through his cock) and breathing. Not unlike Ross' treatment of her pussy, Indra began a rhythmically unpredictable worship of his cock. She went deep, then took only the head. She lifted the shaft to slather his balls, the returned him to her mouth. No rush, no agenda. Variations on a theme to keep him worked up but far away from cumming.

After several gloriously agonizing minutes, Ross' cock popped out Indra's mouth. She leaned up and with a hungry smile, asked simply, "Ready?" A quick nod from Ross gave her the green light. She rolled over on her belly again and raised her ass into the air. She wanted him to enter her from behind. Ross was ready to oblige, but not before sneaking a few licks of her glistening slit. He paused for a moment, then tentatively placed the tip of his tongue at the edge of her ass hole and swished it around. She yelped, surprised but not displeased.

Ross paused and said, "You'll have to show me the right way to do that sometime."

"Gla-aaaaa-dly," Indra responded, the word drawn out because of Ross' cockhead suddenly separating the folds of her pussy and entering her. He stopped about halfway in, savoring the tightness and letting Indra adjust. She loved how filled up she felt and was aching for Ross to go further. He obliged. He sank himself balls deep, holding there before sliding backward again.

He began a steady sawing motion, in and out, deep to shallow and back again, shifting his weight slightly from side to side to minutely change the angle and pressure his cock exerted inside her. Indra picked up on the shifting and leaned into it, back and forth.

Time for a little improv, Indra thought. On Ross' next down-thrust, Indra leaned forward, preventing him from penetrating deeper, then suddenly forced herself back on to him, burying him. A quick laugh escaped Ross' lips as he pulled his hips back, readying for the next thrust. Once again, she pulled away until the last second, then impaled herself deeply. Ross smiled to himself; I'm keeping the beat and she's riffing. Nice.

He continued a regular in and out cadence, and just as he thought he knew what she'd do, she'd surprise him. She was enjoying the game, and both the physical sensation and the act of teasing was powerfully erotic. And fun.

There came a moment, obvious to both of them, where they had reached the point of no return and each was heading toward climax. Instinctively, sensing the change, they each slowed down, moving away and then toward each other. This was the time where Indra would ordinarily start rubbing her clit, but this time she remained wrapped in the back and forth between her and Ross.

Unlike in the club, they did not come at the same time. Ross' cockhead flared and he pushed himself as deep into her as he could. His body convulsed and Indra squeezed herself hard around him. The first spurt was massive, forcefully spraying into her. She released then pulsed her pussy around him again, just before the next pulse from Ross' cock.

The force of Ross cumming and Indra's own contraction around him set her off. She ground herself back against him, hopelessly trying to get him deeper, her orgasmic grip milking him and holding him like a vise. Several times she shuddered, each time allowing Ross' pulsating cock to slip partially out of her before she slammed back against him. Their individual involuntary spasms served to prolong each other's climax, with every twitch in rapid-fire succession setting off a reaction.

At last, their orgasms ran their course, leaving Ross leaning on Indra's butt as they caught their breath. Like a tree-falling, Ross rolled over on to his side, turning Indra with him, his spent cock still inside her. Indra slid her hand between her legs and gently caressed his balls. He let out a contented sigh, then reached around and cupped a breast, teasingly pinching the nipple between thumb and forefinger. They remained entangled for several minutes, with Ross occasionally kissing Indra's neck. When he softened at last, he slipped out of Indra's pussy; he heard a faint pout from Indra.

She rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. She closed the door almost completely, and a hand popped out, with a finger signaling that Ross should follow. Which he did. They kissed silently as the water in the shower warmed up, and gave each other a thorough, if playful, scrubbing. Ross wrapped an arm around her and looked down at her, her skin moist and glowing in the steamy shower. He placed a soapy finger on her clit and turned slow soft circles on it, looking into her eyes. She sighed and used her hand to steady herself against the shower wall.

"You're going to make me hot and sweaty, again," she said.

"Not if you don't move," he replied. She nodded and spread her legs slightly. It took less than three minutes for Ross to bring her off. She resisted the urge to grind against his hand, preferring to savor the light touch he applied. It reminded her of something she would do.

Touching her and feeling her reactions caused Ross to get hard again. When her climax abated and her legs were steady beneath her, Indra reached out to stroke Ross. He placed his hand over hers and said, "Not yet. Later." She understood he hadn't recovered yet and assumed - correctly - that he'd want to be ready to enjoy her talents when next they were offered. Which would be very soon.

* * * *

CODA (at the end)

* * * *

Ross had closed his eyes and was basking in the sensation. Indra, however, was wide-eyed, not wanting to miss the tiniest detail of this experience. Her eyes darted back and forth, trying to follow the invisible baton that was handed off from one musician to the next, each instinctively knowing when to step up or back off. The rhythm was frenetic but the melodies and counter-melodies felt unhurried, the contradiction adding yet another layer to the "rigidly unstructured" - Ross' term - creation that the band was crafting for their audience.

Live music had become something of a ritual for Ross and Indra. Most Saturdays, one of them would suggest a venue and performers. The only rule was keeping an open mind. In addition to jazz and metal, they attended shows ranging from classical at the philharmonic to avant garde to hip-hop. At the end of the night, they'd retire to one of their apartments, put on whatever genre of music they'd just heard, and see how it guided their minds and bodies in the bedroom. It was always enthusiastic, sometimes awkward, and frequently very funny. Indra helped Ross appreciate the power of precision while showing him all the ways she knew (and some they discovered together) to drive her crazy in bed. Ross impressed on Indra the importance of spontaneity when giving and receiving pleasure.

And, as they had both learned from years of playing, practice makes perfect. Lots and lots of practice.