The Never Series Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers

Then, his mouth found her clit again, and he pounced on it in earnest, sucking and licking it in an even fiercer assault than he had waged only a minute or so earlier. In an effort to lube his fingers, he leaked abundant saliva as he alternated between the flickering lashes of his tongue, and the suction of his lips and mouth. She was mewling softly, and, when she lifted her feet from the pool's water and set them back on the pool deck to afford him easier access, she began instinctively rotating her hips to grind herself against him.

He sensed the telltale signs of her impending climax when the first involuntary spasms of her pussy began clenching then releasing their grip on his fingers. He looked up from his efforts hoping to gauge Caroline's degree of arousal from the expression on her face. She had her eyes closed in concentration, but a look of resignation started washing over her, as if in surrender to the intense pleasure.

And then a curious thing happened. She seemed to sense that he was watching her, and when she opened her eyes, a dull stare met his. Her dark eyes were sparkling with the reflected light, but she was gone -- so lost in her own gratification that her expression, rather than acknowledging his gaze, intensified, but did not change. Suddenly, her eyes rolled, she threw her head backward, and nodding wildly as if consumed by a seizure, her climax began rolling through her like an epileptic seizure.

She unleashed a long, loud scream "I'm cum... cum... cummmmmm... iiiiiinnnnnggggg!" It was so strident it seemed to echo off the canyon wall. She started squirming ferociously, so he tried to hold her leg with his free hand, but the sunscreen she'd applied made her hot flesh slippery and elusive, and with her frantic movements, his fingers slipped from her slit. He craned his neck forward, maintaining contact with his mouth and continuing to tongue her clit while she writhed beneath him.

It was another long and powerful orgasm, and watching it roil Caroline had the effect of exciting him even further. His cock was hard and thick, and now, he needed his own release. Without even waiting for Caroline to recover from her bliss, he climbed two more steps until he reached the small landing just beneath the surface of the water, and kneeling there he spread her legs, then lifted them over his shoulders, and entered her creamy pussy.

She was already saturated, but he still went slowly, feeding her just the tip of his erection for the first dozen strokes, and then gradually deepening his thrusts until, after a minute or two, he was fully impaling his stiff shaft inside Caroline.

She'd returned to the world of the living, and now she was sporting a devilish smirk, as if she was delighted with how beautifully her plan had worked out. She was able to sit up with her arms stretched out behind her for support as he pounded away at her taut ass hovering unsteadily on the edge of the pool.

Slapping sounds reverberated across the patio, his upper thighs spanking her bottom in staccato bursts that sounded like the repetitive reports of a low-caliber weapon. In the bright sunshine, and with the water having already dried on his warm skin, he was beginning to sweat, but he kept up his barrage until after almost ten minutes, he sensed that Caroline was again nearing her release.

He let her left leg drop to his side, until her ankle and foot came to rest in the water near his right knee. Then, he wrapped his left hand over the top of her right thigh, straightened her leg and pulled her to him so as to afford himself better leverage, and continued thrusting himself into her. With his free hand, he reached down, and finding her clit hood, he started to wiggle his thumb over that slippery fold of flesh.

Caroline reacted as expected to the added stimulation. She was on the verge now and was expelling sensual grunts and groans in cadence to the pounding she was taking, "Uuuggghhh! Oh, god! Uuuggghhh! Fuck! Uuuggghhh! Uuuggghhh!" She was within seconds of slipping over the edge, and he was intent on getting her there, when, for some inexplicable reason, he abruptly looked up to find that they were not alone!

Forty feet away -- standing in the flagstone walkway that led from the flower garden to the patio -- a voluptuous, strawberry blonde in an extremely short skirt, gauzy blouse, sandals, and a pair of Gucci sunglasses stood intently watching them, her hands on her hips and a sexy smile highlighting her beautiful face! He had no idea how long she'd been there, but despite the sunglasses, he knew they'd made eye contact.

His first reaction was to stop what he was doing immediately and hide himself, but at that very instant, Caroline's climax struck, and she announced it with a string of expletives, "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck! I'm cumming again!" He looked down to see waves of spasms sweep her slender frame. She reached for him and, grasping him by his hips, began grinding herself against him.

Suddenly oblivious to embarrassment, he kept plunging his swollen member into Caroline as she rode her climax to a protracted conclusion. He looked up again a few seconds later and found that the woman had stepped closer. While he tried not to look -- she was within about 30 feet of them -- but he discovered that he could steal discreet peeks at her while he continued watching his length plunging in and out of Caroline's pussy.

Whoever she was, the woman was absolutely gorgeous. She had massive, round tits that seemed to strain the sheer, black bra showing through her ultra-thin, nearly transparent silk blouse. The blouse was partially unbuttoned exposing the top of her bra and at least four inches of mouth-watering cleavage.

Her tits were huge, and they probably looked even bigger than they actually were because of the contrast with her tiny waist. It struck him that those tits had to be fake. Complementing her hourglass figure were shapely hips and a trim, but impossibly round ass, both of which were barely concealed by her short, flowered skirt.

Her long, toned legs gave way to delicate feet wrapped in bejeweled, heeled sandals that exposed a set of meticulously pedicured toes. Though her skin was probably a naturally light shade, she sported a luxuriously rich tan. Either it was second nature to her to lounge around the pool or she invested in salon spray tans at least once a week. Her hair was long and silky, with streaks of blonde, light brown, and red. It curled and fell sensuously around her shoulders and down her back, and he found it absolutely beguiling.

And then there was her face which was simply stunning. At the center, her slender, pointed nose sat above her best facial feature: these big, full, pillowy lips. They were definitely fake -- they'd been pumped full of Juvederm or Restylane. It struck him that there was simply no other way to describe them -- they were, without question, cock-sucking lips! He couldn't see her eyes, but he imagined them in great detail -- sparkling, hazel-green with big, luminous irises, made even more sensual by her dark eye make-up.

He didn't know who she was, though his thoughts led him logically to Caroline's friend, the publisher, since he knew she was supposed to arrive later in the afternoon. It was strange, but despite not knowing a single thing about the woman, his first impression was profoundly off-putting.

He couldn't put his finger on why, but he didn't like her. He thought he knew the type, and he disliked such people intensely. He knew it was wrong to paint others with such a broad brush, but she had all the earmarks of a female archetype that he utterly despised -- the arrogant, overprivileged, West L.A. mover and shaker that, despite her undeniable beauty, exuded an aura of false, fake disingenuousness.

He'd met dozens of them -- actresses, singers, dancers, real estate reps, agents -- all in some way, shape, or form, it seemed, connected to the entertainment industry. He found almost all of them absurdly shallow and so overconfident in their own skin that they looked down upon anyone else who wasn't at home in their superficial world.

In his experiences, none of them were unsophisticated or uneducated, but to him, they all came off as slightly stupid, because even though they had read great books or listened to great music or seen great films or plays, they always gravitated to the clichés within them, and missed or dismissed whatever afforded those works their real artistry. In his mind, except for their beauty, they had no redeeming qualities, and far too many shortcomings to count.

Still, the effect she had on him was strangely exhilarating. The uninvited presence of another person watching him fuck had intensified his own erotic excitement and sensual pleasure, and suddenly he could not have stopped fucking to save his own life. He tried to focus on Caroline and not the nameless, but beautiful intruder, but before he knew it, that became impossible.

He was transformed, as if he himself was performing, putting on a show just for her. It was almost as if he was a porn star on a set in some lavish, rented home in the Hollywood Hills or Malibu, and fucking in front of an audience of one had become an incredible turn-on for him. His provincial modesty had simply vanished, and when he looked up again to find her, so too, had she.

Her disappearance played a trick on him, and he panicked momentarily. Then, magically she reappeared again, a shape-shifter who had taken Caroline's place. In his imagination he had undressed her, and when he looked down at her voluptuous body, covered in a slick sheen of sunscreen mixed with sweat, his cock was buried balls-deep inside her.

It was a bizarre hallucination, but it was so lifelike that he was convinced it wasn't imagined even though he knew it was. He lost himself in the vision so thoroughly that he became completely oblivious to reality. When it was all over, he couldn't distinguish between what had and had not happened.

He lifted her legs from his shoulders, and reaching his arms out in front of him to support his weight on the pool deck, he spread her open wider and accelerated his thrusting. As his hips crashed against her unfurled thighs, water started splashing around them as his driving haunches rhythmically slapped the pool water.

Her pussy was completely shaven, not a hair to be found, and that bare pubic mound enticed him -- and so out of the blue he just had to have a taste. Without a word, he pulled his messy tool from her frothy cunt and went down on her.

Her clit was pierced -- a silver barbell with two little balls at the top and bottom, one that emerged from the base of her hood and the other that shared the open end with her tiny, but engorged nub. Her pussy was already gushing arousal, so there was no need for a cautious approach, and he dove right in, mashing his bearded face into her already gaping slit.

"Oooohhhh, yeah! Oh, lick that pussy!" The voice sounded strange to him -- a little girl hidden inside the shapely, curvaceous body of a 30-something MILF. It was high-pitched, but imbued with a gravelly, guttural quality. He couldn't quite pin down what exactly made it sound the way it did, but he surmised that maybe she'd either been a smoker at one time or she'd taken a few too many cocks down her throat over the years.

She had these big, bulging, inner lips. They curved and twisted around her pussy in thick, fleshy ropes. He could have started with them, but instead, he took the diamond lane and went straight for her little clit, sucking the barbell inside his mouth, and then slurping at her entire clit hood with his tongue, letting his saliva drool into her open gash.

"Uh, you like that? You like that pierced clit? Yeah, oh yeah! Suck it! Aaahhh! Ooohhh!" He leaned back for a just a moment to survey the scene. She had pushed her sunglasses back, and they were now balanced unsteadily on the top of her head, unveiling a pair of sultry brown-green eyes that sparkled above an impertinent smirk. He took the time to marvel at the accuracy of his mind's eye, before returning to the subject at hand.

Now, he was alternating his technique between licking and sucking, which was causing the mystery woman's upper legs to wobble and the sweat to bead on her plump, puffy breasts. Her light-pink nipples very nearly blended into the color of the huge mounds of flesh that encircled them, but as he continued to suck and lick her trigger switch, a rosy-red rush of blood washed over the whole of her chest and neck.

He had always considered himself a gentle, attentive lover and, generally speaking, a polite and kindly person, but at the moment, he was in no mood for any of that. This voyeur had brought out the animal in him, something that only one other woman he'd ever been with had done.

Claire was that other women, but even Claire stirred some degree of empathy and understanding in him. It struck him that Claire's sluttiness was the outgrowth of her insecurity, and insecurity was something he understood all too well.

That wasn't the case with this woman. There was no reason to treat her kindly or tenderly, and plenty of reasons not to. If he had treated her the way he treated most women, he guessed that she would have belittled and demeaned him for doing so. She was a prying, little cunt, he decided, and she deserved to have the shit fucked out of her. That struck him as the only way to teach her the lesson she need to learn.

"Ah, oh yeah! Make me fucking cum! Make me fucking cum, you bastard!" she screamed loudly. Okay bitch, he thought, if that's what you want, that's what you're going to get. He shoved three fingers into her dripping minge and began frantically finger-fucking her while he tongued her miniature, pink pearl for all he was worth.

"Ah, fuck", she screamed again, grabbing him violently by the hair with both hands. "That fucking feels so good! I'm... I'm... I'm... goddamn it!" It hit her hard. A seismic eruption that saw her arch her back until only the back of her head and her compact, little butt were in contact with the pool deck. Meanwhile, her legs started kicking at the water, sending fountains of spray 15 feet into the air. They splashed onto his back and his head, inadvertently cooling his baking skin. "Oh! Aahh! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!"

Through it all, he didn't back off, just kept ramming his digits into her and simultaneously sucking her clit ferociously, until, after 30 seconds or so, he just stopped dead in his tracks, kneeling in front of her. She lay there, eyes closed, quivering and quaking for another half minute until her spasms morphed into these mewling, whimpering sounds, as if she was a kitten whose owner wouldn't let her back into the house, "Ah, mmmmhhhhhh, mmmmhhhhhh, mmmmhhhhhh. Ah, mmmmhhhhhh."

Finally, she opened those dazzling, hazel eyes, only now they were incredulous, wide with either panic or confusion. She looked down. He didn't say anything, but the bulging veins in his thick erection must have spoken loudly and clearly enough, even for her. She sat up, and, without speaking, they abruptly traded places. He was sitting up, his legs dangling in the water, and she, on her knees on the second step, was trying to open her mouth wide enough to accept his garish dick, already sloppy and wet with her juices.

She wrapped her plump lips around his distended cockhead, thus initiating a tantalizing game of cat and mouse in which she would take control for a time until he got so excited that he would reassert himself, holding her head in both hands while he rammed himself into her throat before again relinquishing control.

When her lips made their first, daring descent down his length, dropping like a dive bomber from his glans to his root, he heard the sudden, discordant coo of a mourning dove. Initially, it struck him as strangely out of place, but he knew that the sound was actually sung by male birds to attract females. Under the circumstances, maybe it wasn't out of place. A second later, he heard the dove take flight, startled by his own strident retort, "Uuuggghhh!"

The alluring trespasser then proceeded to entertain him with the most depraved display of deep throating he'd ever before received. Her head moved up and down in rapid-fire, piston strokes that made his seven-inch cock disappear and reappear again a second or two later. He watched her move, her enticing head of reddish-blonde hair, held in place by her stylish Gucci glasses, bobbing like a metronome. He marveled, not only at her technique, but her ability to take every millimeter of his shaft.

With each stroke, her closed fist slipped downward, sliding in unison with her lips, and when those lips bottomed out at his balls, she continued to hold him between her thumb and index finger, her other fingers sliding down to stroke his balls. With each deep plunge, she expelled these slutty, gagging sounds, "glugh, glugh, glugh, glugh, glugh, glugh", until she couldn't take any more. Then, she would pull back, and he would explode from her throat with a spray of saliva until she could catch her breath and resume again.

When she made those slutty sounds, he felt he needed to punish her even more for her depravity. He reached out and grasped her by the back of the head -- his fingers entwined in her soft tresses -- and thrust himself violently into her throat. And instead of being repelled by his ferocity, she seemed turned on by it. She started talking dirty to him, "Oh, I love your dick in my mouth! Oh, I like that! Fuck yeah! Yeah, fuck my face! Fuck my cunt face!"

When he throat-fucked her, she couldn't handle more than half dozen repetitions at a time, after which she needed a short respite to catch her breath. But even when she did that, she continued stroking him eagerly, before coming back again for another enthusiastic round of deep throat.

She used a tremendous amount of saliva, and every few seconds, she would stop and spit more of it onto his throbbing meatstick. After only a minute or two, his bush had become a sopping, messy puddle of wooly pubes.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" His grunts were drowning out her gagging, and each time she released him from her throat, he punctuated the grunts with long groans, "Aaaaaggggghhhhh! Aaaaaggggghhhhh!" She looked up at him, and he could see her watery eyes, as she fought against her gag reflex. Rivulets of mascara rolled down her cheeks until after a minute or two, her face had become an intricate black etching.

Undeterred, she kept up her attack for several more minutes. It seemed like she was expecting him to cum, and at first he tried to fight against his own orgasm, to make her really work for it, to exact ever pound of flesh he could from her.

But then that strategy backfired. After the previous night, a recurring pattern seemed to be developing. Now, he realized that he'd crossed that threshold again -- the point where he was so inundated by the overpowering sensual blitzkrieg that he'd become numb from overstimulation. For a brief moment, he wondered if he would ever cum again. Sweat poured from his face, and some of it got into his eyes, stinging and then momentarily blinding him. After over ten minutes of vigorous deep throating that failed to produce an orgasm, she had to slow things down.

Instead of taking him in her throat, she started running her tongue up and down his length. Then, she dropped down and started sucking his balls into her mouth, before returning to his head again. And throughout, she was making all these perverted noises, "Ah, ugh, mmhhh, mmhhh!", interspersed with loud slurping kisses and these crazy, popping sounds that detonated every time she pulled his cockhead out of the side of her mouth. It was exactly like the sounds kids make, popping their cheeks with their index fingers, except that she'd substituted his engorged penis for her finger.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers