The Never Series Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers

Almost uncannily, it seemed, she could anticipate his every desire. As he stared down at her, he became transfixed by the seductive sway of her massive breasts, and then, even before he had a chance to ask, she sat up straight, and leaning in, slid his thick erection into the deep valley between her tits and held him there, pushing her massive mounds together. Then, she started moving up and down, doing all the work herself, and splashing water everywhere in the process.

She looked up at him as she was moving and with that high-pitched, but raspy voice asked, "Yeah, you like that? You like these titties?" He didn't answer, but he suspected his face gave him away. He reached out and, placing his own much larger hands over hers, took over, thrusting his fat dick up and down the soft, slippery channel she'd made of her enormous tits.

She was staring him, utter depravity decorating her lovely face. Intermittently, she would spit into the crevasse that held him. It was unnecessary -- between the slick greasiness of her sunscreen and the pool water that his thrusting splashed onto her plump boobs, he was sliding effortlessly between them.

After a minute or two more, he leaned back, resting on his elbows, and arching his back. He increased his pace, thrusting between her globes more frantically. His speed seemed to inspire even more decadence from her, "Yeah, do whatever you want to me! Make me your whore; treat me like a slut!" she squealed.

Then, unexpectedly, she stood up and turned around. Balancing her heels on the pool's corner landing, she squatted down, and accepted his shaft back in her pussy. She leaned back, casting her shadow over his supine body, and he held her, supporting her with his hands on the small of her back. With his help, she was able to reach behind her, and with her palms outstretched on the pool deck, she started moving, gliding up and down his length and twerking her ass so that his slightly bent shaft was nudging her G-spot on the front of her vaginal wall on every stroke.

"Oh, my god, yeah!" she screamed as her butt slapped at the water, rhythmic splashing sounds crashing around them as she moved. "Ugh! Aahh! Your dick feels so good in my tight, little pussy! Ah yeah! Ooohhh!" she chanted in time to the splish-splash cadence. "Yeah, you're a great fuck! Ooh! And I'm your nasty, little slut! Fuck me like that slut in your story! Uuuugggghhhh! Ahhhh! Ooohhh! Ah! Ah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Soon, she turned very slightly to her left so she could balance all her weight on her left arm, and lifting her other arm in front of her, the fingers of her right hand found her clit. "Ah! Ah! Oh, fuck yeah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming again! Don't stop! Don't stop!" The splashing noises grew as he thrust more vigorously into her, as a second orgasm coursed through her, "Yeah, ah! Yeah ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

A half minute later her climax waned again, but she was far from done. Placing one leg up on the pool deck, she took control again, slamming her saturated pussy onto his spike trying to make him blow his load, "Oh! Oh! Oh yeah, you like that pussy? Come on; give me what you've got! Come on; I want your load! Yes! Oh, yes! Ah! Ah! Yeah!"

He needed to change things up, so he lifted her off him, literally bench-pressing her tiny waist until his shaft slipped from her snug chamber. He pushed up and held her at arms' length in mid-air -- she hardly weighed anything -- until he was able to stand. Then, he spun her around and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. She looked back at him again with that expression he'd seen before -- astonishment mixed with fear.

He was behind her now, and when he grasped his shaft to insert it into her, the sight of his swollen, bloated member left him as astonished and scared as she was. It was literally purple in color, an enormous muscle with every vein bulging with blood. It reminded him of a body-builder's muscles during a competition -- hard, engorged, twitching, and screaming in distress. There was only one way to relieve the distress -- he need to cum and fast.

He mounted her doggie style, standing on the lowest step, knee-deep in the water, while she knelt on the landing, her hands and legs immersed in the pool. Her pussy lips were spread so wide that, in the brilliant light, all he could see was the dark cavernous hole he'd bore open, poised atop the neon pink of her inner vaginal tissue. In one vicious plunge, his purple cock disappeared, and he was grinding his tight scrotum against her clitoris. He grabbed her by her slender hips and started thrusting for all he was worth.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh, yeah! Fuck the shit out of me! Yeah, fuck the shit out of me, you fucking bastard! Yeah, you like that? You like fucking my pussy raw? Pound me hard, you motherfucker! Make me cum! Make me fucking cum!" she screamed. Moments later another climax consumed her. "Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" He felt her pussy contracting around his thick shaft and her legs buckling. The pleasure rolling through her nearly caused her to topple over.

Still, his relentless assault continued, oblivious to her passion. He didn't care about her. He was fixated on making himself cum. After several more minutes of aggressive hammering, he decided he had to go even deeper.

He lifted her right leg out of the water, put it up on pool deck, extending it as far as it would reach and resumed his attack from a slightly different angle. "Ah! Ah! Oh god, you're deep!" She yelped and turning around to look at him, "Your dick feels so good when you fuck me deep!"

The longer they fucked the more slutty surprises she unveiled. A moment later, she turned back to look at him again, and reaching behind her with both hands, she spread her ass open to him. "You want this, don't you? You want to fuck my tight, little asshole, don't you, you pervert?"

The dirtier she talked, the more he wanted to punish her. He grabbed her by one of her wrists and held it there, as he redoubled his efforts, increasing his thrusting to breakneck speed. "Ah! Ah! Oh yeah! Jesus, fuck", she screamed. Then he reached out and grabbed her other arm, lifting it so that she was supported only by her knees. He pulled her arms back and held her by both of her bent elbows, so his thighs were slapping her ass as he piston-fucked her. "Yeah, fuck the shit out of me! Come on, motherfucker, make yourself cum, goddamn it! Make yourself cum!" He wanted to. Her certainly wanted to, but he... just... no matter how hard he tried, he just... couldn't.

Finally, he decided to try one more position. If this didn't work, he would have to give up. It was his favorite position -- missionary. He needed to see it all -- her stunning face, with those pillowy, cock-sucking lips; her enormous tits, bouncing to the rhythm of his thumping strokes; her bare pubic mound, augmented by that pierced clit; and her sloppy pussy and big, fleshy lips, wet with her arousal, being pummeled by his rock hard dick.

She must have sensed it, too -- sensed that he was nearing the moment of reckoning and that he needed something to push him over the edge. "Oh yeah!" she shrieked after he entered her again, "I want you to cum in my mouth! Your dick all the way down my throat! Yeah, treat me like the dirty slut I am! Oh yeah, I want your cum! I want your cum!"

The pleasure continued to build until he felt his balls tighten, and he knew he'd reached that Rubicon. He withdrew, and she sat up just as he scrambled forward to shove himself down her throat. As he fucked her face, she made those garish throating sounds again, "glugh, glugh, glugh, glugh, glugh." After five deep thrusts, he pulled out.

He felt the cum surging out of his balls and up his length, and he unleashed a long, guttural groan, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The first spurt shot over her head and onto the pool deck. Three more long spurts spewed across her stunning visage, leaving long, liquid lines of hot jism from her forehead to her neck, across her eyes, nose and mouth. He stroked himself vigorously, goading a dozen more milky spurts to drip and dribble over her cheeks, chin, and into her open maw. The milky, white load dripped off her face and onto the glistening flesh of her rosy-red breasts.

When he was sure he could not squeeze any more seed from his cock, he rolled off her and collapsed next to her, their scorching, slippery bodies melting together in a pulsing pile of weary flesh.

And then he blacked out. He wasn't sure how long -- several seconds, maybe a half minute, or even longer -- but when he came to, he was still lying on his back and Caroline was crouching over him on the pool deck, his cum dripping off her face as she spoke, "You alright, Chris? Jesus, what the hell got into you?" she murmured. Her desecrated face was painted with cum and shock. "Jesus, I thought you were going to fuck me to death! God knows I enjoyed it -- but I've never seen that side of you before."

He stared at her, but didn't say anything. Then, she reached under her and pulled out one of the towels on which she lay. She used it to soak up the cum that drenched her face and hair and was dripping down her breasts.

Suddenly, they were both startled by the sound of applause, "Bravo, you two! Nicely done! That really was quite the performance! Who needs porn when I can watch you two?" They both followed the voice to the shade underneath the umbrella on the opposite side of the pool. Reclining in one of the chaise recliners with a highball glass full of gin and tonic in her hand, her legs crossed in a confidently relaxed pose, sat the buxom, strawberry blonde. She held up her glass as if to offer them a toast.

Shocked, embarrassed, and still sporting a garish erection, he jerked frantically in response to the voice. Not knowing what exactly he could do to hide himself. His only option, it seemed, was to slip back into the water. Within no more than a second, two at the most, he was back where he had been earlier, standing in the waist-deep water staring at the blinding light reflecting across the shimmering pool toward the voice of the mysterious visitor.

Caroline grinned nonchalantly, like it was just another day in L.A., and breaking her own rule, calmly pulled a towel from beneath her and wrapped it around her breasts and slender mid-section. With the first towel, she wiped the sweat from her face, upper chest and arms. She picked up her sandals and stood up. "Chris, this is Tanya Calvert, my publisher. Tanya's a bit of a voyeur, as you can see, but don't worry, she's harmless!"

"My god, Caroline, how insulting!" Tanya's response dripped with sarcasm. "I've always aspired to be something of a femme fatale, and you call me 'harmless?'" She turned toward him. "Hello, Chris. It's nice to meet you." She spoke in the raspy, sultry voice of a woman who's been around the block once, twice, perhaps a million times. The voice was almost exactly as he had imagined it.

Then, she swung one leg over the other, stood abruptly, grabbed the towel from the other chaise recliner, and approached him as if she was going to shake his hand. She strode arrogantly, drink in hand, to the opposite side of the pool, and when she was within arm's length of him, she reached out with her free hand to offer him the towel.

"I know I should be apologizing for spying on you", she said looking down, "but as you'll soon find out, I'm not really a very apologetic person. That's just not who I am. Anyway, I came over to talk to you." She paused and stared at him. "You know, it's a funny thing, I think your writing is really quite good, very sexy, but... no matter how good it is, writing just doesn't measure up to the real thing!" She was staring directly at his cock as she spoke.

He nodded, tossed the towel on the pool deck, then placed both hands on the rubber-coated edge and pushed himself up and out of the water. Rolling over onto his butt, he quickly threw the towel across his lap in a futile attempt to salvage some dignity. He hastily dried off his legs, feet, and finally his crotch, embarrassed that he was only just beginning to soften.

He was reminded of several times that he'd seen himself in a mirror right after he'd had sex. Maybe it was just him, but afterward, he always thought he looked huge. He knew he'd stay that way for several minutes until he calmed down.

In his present condition, the towel wasn't going to provide much cover, but he didn't have another choice, so in a single motion, he stood up and wrapped it around his waist. Tanya continued staring at him. She made no attempt to conceal it -- she was checking him out. She stood gawking, waiting for him to say something.

"It's nice to meet you, too, though I wish it had been under less embarrassing circumstances. Caroline led me to believe that no one would see us back here."

"I said the neighbors wouldn't see us." Caroline responded with a wink of her eye. She walked over to the shade of the umbrella, spread out the extra towel, and sat down in the chaise recliner Tanya had just vacated. She grabbed the drink -- his drink -- from the tray on the table and took a sip. "How was I to know my publisher was such a perv?"

There was something about the way she said it that seemed to give her away, and suddenly it hit him: Caroline had orchestrated this -- all of it! She must have figured that she could persuade him to go skinny dipping and from there, convince him to fuck her right there on the patio. More than that, she'd told Tanya to come over and had timed the whole thing so that Tanya would catch them in the act. Maybe there was even something more, something else Caroline had up her sleeve.

"I'm the perv? Give me a fucking break, Caroline." Tanya said with a sly grin.

He was embarrassed, and he tried to change the conversation. Turning to Tanya, he asked, "So, you said you read some of my stuff -- what did you think?"

She stared at him. A grin returned and then disappeared just as suddenly. "Let's talk about that later, okay? Right now, I'd like to get to know you a little bit." She turned and walked back to the shade of the umbrella.

He disliked everything about her -- she was arrogant and condescending, but as much as he hated rude people, he hated one thing even more -- having anybody else think him rude. It occurred to him that beautiful women have it easier than anybody else, because people tend to forgive them so much more easily. Whatever the reason, he followed her.

She slid a third chaise recliner alongside the vacant one next to Caroline's and sat down, inviting him to do the same. "Okay, so what do you want to know?" he asked, taking a seat between the two women.

He was thirsty now, and the nearly half-full pitcher of gin and tonic looked particularly inviting. Unfortunately, there were no glasses left for him. Caroline quickly realized the problem, "I'm sorry, Chris, I stole your drink. I'll get you another glass." She slipped on her sandals, and clinging to the towel wrapped around her, she headed across the patio for the downstairs bar.

Tanya took a big drink of her gin; then turned to him and asked, "How do you know Caroline?"

"We went to college together back in Michigan, a long time ago. We didn't stay in touch, but a couple weeks back I found out she was a writer, and since I was trying to write myself, I decided I'd look her up. I thought maybe she could give me some pointers."

Tanya's taunt struck just as Caroline disappeared inside the house, "From my vantage point, it looked like you were giving her the pointer!" Tanya stared at him without smiling, and before he had a chance to process what she was saying, her hand found his towel, and she gave his semi-erect cock a quick squeeze.

Her coarseness shocked him, but it also confirmed his suspicions. She wasn't a publisher doing her job. Instead, she was a cougar on the prowl, and his story was the very last thing on her mind. He doubted whether she'd even read it. He stared at her while she bit her lower lip, and then ran her tongue back and forth across her plump kissers, like she was licking the head of a cock. Her facial expression smoldered with lust.

As much as he hated discourteous people, he decided she didn't deserve his courtesy or graciousness. "You're obviously not really here to talk about my writing. In fact, you never even read my story, did you?"

"No, you're wrong about that. I did read it, and as I said, it's really quite good. It'll still require a lot of work if you expect to get it published, but.... Listen, I promise we'll talk about your writing afterward, but, since you're insisting on complete honesty, I'm here because I heard you're a good fuck. I hope that doesn't offend you -- you know, objectify you and all -- but as I've already said, if it does, I'm not going to apologize. Besides, the way I see it, it's about time that women had a chance to treat men the way you've treated us for centuries. Caroline's offered your services, so I'm here to take advantage of them; it's that simple."

"Caroline's offered what?"

"Well... maybe it wasn't an offer, but she did talk about you. It's not like she's explicit or graphic, or anything... she's a lot more... subtle... than I am. She doesn't kiss and tell. She just suggested that you're exceptionally good at... it, and now I've seen the proof for myself. That's an endorsement that you should appreciate. It'll certainly help you in this town."

"Jesus..." he shook his head with disgust. "I'm not 'in this town' because I'm 'good at...' fucking!"

"Don't get all righteous on me, okay! Look, it's pretty simple... I might be able to help you, but if I'm going to, I want my own lollipop... a nice, all-day sucker. If you want to be published, you know what to do. It's not like I expect you to fall in love with me, for god sakes! Just give me a good pounding like you gave Caroline, and then we can talk business. Hell, if you're really that provincial, we can use the guest house."

"What the fuck!" He stood up and faced Tanya down, his anger rising to a boiling point. "I... I..." he stammered, not really sure what exactly he wanted to say. Then, he just exploded with rage. "Fuck you", he screamed, "Fuck you, bitch!" glaring at her with fire in his eyes. The moment he said it, Caroline emerged from the house carrying his glass and an ice bucket. She'd traded in her towel for her pink, two-piece bikini.

Tanya's expression hardly changed. "Exactly! I can tell it's what you want, so what's with the moralistic tone? I know you saw me when I first came in. You were putting on a show for little ol' me, weren't you? Were you imagining that I was the one you were fucking? Come on, it's obvious, I know you want me!"

Before he could respond to the accusation, Caroline was standing next to them offering him a fresh gin and tonic. He pushed his way past her rudely and started for the house. "What's wrong, Chris? What happened?" she called to him, following.

"Maybe you should ask her; she seems to know everything! "He snarled bitterly, his back to her. He made his way around the pool and was headed for the open basement when he remembered his clothes. He changed directions, cutting swiftly across the flagstone patio, and then ducked into the bathhouse.

He threw on his clothes and shoes as fast as he could, not bothering to button his shirt or zip up his jeans. Then he stormed out, across the patio, and into the house. He was up the stairs and had gathered up the hard copies of his stories and stuffed them in his computer satchel before Caroline entered the room. "Chris, Chris! What's going on? Tell me!" He threw the satchel over his shoulder, brushing shoulders with her again, as he rushed for the stairs.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers