All Comments on 'The Never Series Pt. 04'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gkreitzerctkgkreitzerctkover 5 years ago
Surprised Me

This long, but ultimately richly rewarding story, really surprised me. Unlike some other readers, I was fine with you ending the story after Part Three - Caroline's betrayal of Chris. I imagined what came after that in a number of different ways: Chris reconciles with Caroline when he finds that Tanya was behind the theft of his story (I got that part right!); he brings a lawsuit, but loses. I hadn't, however, expected him to find another woman, and Paige is more than worth the wait. As always excellent character development, dialogue, and steamy sex.

frankctkfrankctkover 5 years ago
Absolutely Loved It

This is wonderful story from start to finish, but I particularly loved this section. Not your typical fuck and suck tale, but instead an honest and, at times, touching examination of human interrelationships. The anticipation of Chris and Paige's inevitable rendezvous builds and builds as they get to know each other, and when the sex does come, it is hot and explosive. Another excellent tale told by a skilled writer.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
A brilliant ending

I definitely had no idea where you were going when the last chapter ended. This was great. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

This has been just what I needed today. Well written, with a good twist and good heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES